Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

3 hours ago, kmaaier said:

If you don't like it, you don't have to look.

I look almost every day because i like it.

At this point the title is kinda misleading i think, it says show your skyrim counterpart ( i thought it meant trying as hard as you can to recreate yourself) i did not think i'd see a bunch of waaamen everywhere...

An improved version of Lamastu. Ethereal Elves, SG Textures, KS-SG-HG HDT Hairs, BDO Karlstein HDT, and freckles to taste. Emm... no ENB or anything because my PC is kinda like ten years old. So, happy birthday computer!

Also, the eyelashes are a little off, but I can't seem to fix them without messing up the eyes. That or I'm too lazy... probably the latter.

HQHYsIn3_o.png

Spoiler

9dx325ES_o.pngqC5FEHcd_o.pngufHhArPI_o.png

Your friendly neighborhood has arrived :

POH1JkME_o.jpg

Though he's not Spiderman. And he's not that friendly in fact. He might've one spider web or two to spare though, if you're into that.

Jokes aside, below is the seventh part of the story of Benor and Tabrielle, a.k.a. the « White-ash » ; told by the latter.
You can expect an adult story, aimed for those of us who like storytelling and adventure with adult whereabouts.

Click on the arrow below to read it :

9 hours ago, Neko91 said:

Your character has nice looks as always. However with your character leveling a skill from 25 to more than 50 with a single spell, I'm wondering if you didn't slightly overdo it regarding gameplay mods... :lol:

12 hours ago, FrizFroz said:

Lace and strings:

ScreenShot495.png.5b5574d2e8cc3653e0d8dcd4893707ad.png

Interesting revealing/concealing outfit shenanigans here, with enticing model, atmosphere and poses.

2 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Your character has nice looks as always. However with your character leveling a skill from 25 to more than 50 with a single spell, I'm wondering if you didn't slightly overdo it regarding gameplay mods...

You're right, it's absolutely OP -- but so much fun to use. I do try to restrain myself sometimes and don't use it in some playthroughs. Maybe tweaking it in Creation Kit so it keeps the visual effects but doesn't level my character up so much is something I should try ...