Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

4 hours ago, SexyTop69 said:

I gotta put ECE back on, wish I could use both racemenu and ECE at the same time.

You can if you deactivate the CME esp. You lose some functionality but it works.

Alternatively, deactivate RM while you do your ECE thing then reactivate RM and deactivate CME to play.

31 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks, I'll check it out.

if u want i can package it up for you with the bodyslide files. i ALSO edited the mod so that male characters can see what the item looks like in inventory. i hate it when modders make female clothes for female PC only and if you're a male trying to outfit a female follower the clothes are either blank or a generic piece of clothing from vanilla.

let me know if you want.

23 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

if u want i can package it up for you with the bodyslide files. i ALSO edited the mod so that male characters can see what the item looks like in inventory. i hate it when modders make female clothes for female PC only and if you're a male trying to outfit a female follower the clothes are either blank or a generic piece of clothing from vanilla.

let me know if you want.

Thanks for the offer but I've just got it and Lazyboy's bodyslides. All I need now is a Skyrim that works.

Can't you use AIM to see/get the clothes?

40 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

let me know if you want.

your post was not aimed at me, but i would love the bodyslides for that outfit.....

öhm are they cbbe or unp ?

8 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

your post was not aimed at me, but i would love the bodyslides for that outfit.....

öhm are they cbbe or unp ?

The UUNP files are available here

Not sure if there are CBBE ones anywhere.

here you go. there is only one issue i run into after running bodyslide. the main boot is all wonky. like stretching and warping. i posted a fix for this on some thread i started somewhere in the tech support section. it basically entails taking the white boot NIF after the batch-build and replacing the regular NIF with it. you then have to edit the texture path but the boot will work fine after that. if you run batch-build again then you will have to repeat.

Northgirl-HogsFix.7z