On 1/15/2018 at 6:54 PM, Azazellz said:

Thanks, I'll fix it a little later.

Also I'll fix version mismatch in armor's fomod file.

You mean passive stance animation or combat 2h power attacks?

Passive stance is 2hm_idle (greatswords) and 2hw_idle (2h maces and axes).

All 2h power attack placed in separate FNIS folder - "2_Powerattcks"

P.s. it would be nice if someone could explain to me why when using 2h axe or 2h mace after some time the character's walking animation with the un-sheathed weapon becomes distorted.

I think it's passive stance? I remember being able to walk around with the sword over my character's shoulder. Is that the switched animations or the "default"? Because I'm pretty sure I'd been using switched animations but the sword's still on her back. But I'm willing to believe I messed up.

4 hours ago, fuckusernames said:

Because I'm pretty sure I'd been using switched animations but the sword's still on her back. But I'm willing to believe I messed up.

Animations determine only how the character moves.

The position of the weapon is determined by the skeleton.

So if you want swords on hips - you should pick right skeleton variant and proper animation pack.

2 hours ago, lol954 said:

Is there a way to prevent hair clipping with larger body since they are all clipping

There is only one way - manually edit the hair model (and there are 3 edited hairstyles, I think ).
This can not be fixed in any other way.

6 hours ago, lol954 said:

Ps : did you plan to do an optional version of the body but with more boobs? would be great !

You can increase boob size ingame with the breast sliders in racemenu or ECE :face_boar:

1 hour ago, fuckusernames said:

Any plans for werewolves in this mod? Like Amazon's but with a fluffy tail and dog ears?

I tried to adjust body from my mod to werewolf body and skeleton, but with no luck.

All I have for now - is a "werewolf suit" for "human" version which works like an armor (screenshots should be somewhere on previous pages).

I tweaked it a little, so now it look slightly better, but still it have many uncompatibles. If I add it to my mod, I will also add a few scripts that will restrict the use of common weapons and magic (and sneaking too).

6 hours ago, NERER23 said:

will the opportunity be realized to turn into Amazon, because in this modification https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53344?

Hmm.

Quite an interesting idea.

If someone is interested in this - please give me links to similar mods, which allow the player to transform into a character of another (humanoid) race.

I will need to do some research in scripts, and choose the path that will cause the minimum amount of errors (like missing perks or wrong stats after transformation).

2 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Хм.

Довольно интересная идея.

Если кто-то заинтересован в этом, пожалуйста, дайте мне ссылки на похожие моды, которые позволяют игроку трансформироваться в персонаж другой (гуманоидной) расы.

Мне нужно будет провести некоторое исследование в сценариях и выбрать путь, который приведет к минимальному количеству ошибок (например, пропущенные перки или неправильная статистика после трансформации).

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/667-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/

For those who like being big, take a look at my mod, Macromancy 4 Reborn. It adds spells that alter size. If you though Amazons are big, try using mine with this!

I also need a bit of scripting help. I added a simple script into the vmmSpells script for letting the 3rd Person Camera to scale. (It was a popular request in the Macromancy Series, as we use SetNodeScale to alter size.) It works, but it could use improvement. (Someone showed it to me in my mod's comments tab, just scroll down. I added it, then gave him credit for it.)

1 hour ago, Spasticon said:

I also need a bit of scripting help. I added a simple script into the vmmSpells script for letting the 3rd Person Camera to scale. (It was a popular request in the Macromancy Series, as we use SetNodeScale to alter size.) It works, but it could use improvement. (Someone showed it to me in my mod's comments tab, just scroll down. I added it, then gave him credit for it.)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87576

This mod have scaleble camera.

1 hour ago, Spasticon said:

For those who like being big

How you mod work with custom skeletons? Amazon's skeleton have some modified nodes scales (like CME Body [Body], NPC COM [COM ], NPC Root [Root]), and mod from above revert that scales to default.

1 hour ago, NERER23 said:

Ну, он довольно сложный, требует много других модов, и в нем слишком много разных вещей...

Нужно что-то более простое для исследования.

;)

44 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87576

This mod have scaleble camera.

How you mod work with custom skeletons? Amazon's skeleton have some modified nodes scales (like CME Body [Body], NPC COM [COM ], NPC Root [Root]), and mod from above revert that scales to default.

Ну, он довольно сложный, требует много других модов, и в нем слишком много разных вещей...

Нужно что-то более простое для исследования.

;)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43365

1 hour ago, NERER23 said:

может этот подойдет https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25321

Нет, он не содержит скриптов.

Он только меняет путь к файлам модели вампира-лорда.

В общих чертах я понял, как работает система трансформации - использование способности запускает специальный квест, который отвечает за все действия при превращении. Но сам скрипт в этом квесте довольно сложен.

Не уверен, что для моего мода будут нужны все доступные в скрипте функции.

Hi all,

I installed the current Skyrim (NOT the Special Edition) from Steam, and followed the directions here to install the True Amazons mod and its various dependencies, using NMM. I installed the "main" default body and appearance, and am using RaceMenu.

When I run the game and make a new character, I get the skinny creature shown in the attached image. The various body sliders have little or no effect on her appearance.

Did I miss something during installation or configuration?

SkinnyAmazon.jpg

2 hours ago, RuralRob said:

Did I miss something during installation or configuration?

No, that's normal.

Because of custom body and skeleton this race can use only specially designed armor.

So, you need find this armors inside big sack (near Warrior standing stone), or you can use AddItemMenu.

And, of course, you also can run naked =)

At this moment I made 40+ sets of armor and clothing, and I'm constantly add new complects.

After I finish all vanilla armor sets, I will make a special patch, which will merge all my armors with vanilla complects.

But this work is far from complete (Skyrim have more than 100 sets of armor).

Some pictures of new clothes which I made for new armor pack.

Farm clothes (all four available sets)

Spoiler

farm_01.thumb.jpg.477155d113af9fa1c9dd88424f35371b.jpg farm_02.thumb.jpg.3c963ffae5ee783f7a12e7feb55bbcd4.jpg

farm_03.thumb.jpg.fb36efa9a609beed14f4738ab87144f6.jpg farm_04.thumb.jpg.831bcbad243e6a2888a82e41b304674a.jpg

Prisoner "tunic". I think I integrate this set into the game as part of vanilla "Prisoner" set, so now all players can see amazon's body in race menu.

Spoiler

prisoner.thumb.jpg.09387fcb2bb891be22311b4af99c505a.jpg

Remakes of Steel Armor (body and boots), and Savior's Hide (boots and gloves, old boots and gloves I will use for Studded set later)

Spoiler

steel_remake.thumb.jpg.b05ea252a1cd207de55f43c98bde2051.jpg savior_remake.thumb.jpg.1901dff070e57f6cbb11f550a3db599e.jpg

Another armor which needs a remake is a "Bones Armor".

I think after I finish it, I release a new update of a mod, and can focus at scripting stuff for transformation spell.

P.s. Still not abandon idea of "werewolf body armor" =)

Spoiler

were_front.thumb.jpg.ff37bcc9bcc1ddd33b2c2f55e6e9d636.jpg  were_back.thumb.jpg.80f7d1e76a0e480db820c1cdbd49f175.jpg

14 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Some pictures of new clothes which I made for new armor pack.

Farm clothes (all four available sets)

Reveal hidden contents

farm_01.thumb.jpg.477155d113af9fa1c9dd88424f35371b.jpg farm_02.thumb.jpg.3c963ffae5ee783f7a12e7feb55bbcd4.jpg

farm_03.thumb.jpg.fb36efa9a609beed14f4738ab87144f6.jpg farm_04.thumb.jpg.831bcbad243e6a2888a82e41b304674a.jpg

Prisoner "tunic". I think I integrate this set into the game as part of vanilla "Prisoner" set, so now all players can see amazon's body in race menu.

Reveal hidden contents

prisoner.thumb.jpg.09387fcb2bb891be22311b4af99c505a.jpg

Remakes of Steel Armor (body and boots), and Savior's Hide (boots and gloves, old boots and gloves I will use for Studded set later)

Reveal hidden contents

steel_remake.thumb.jpg.b05ea252a1cd207de55f43c98bde2051.jpg savior_remake.thumb.jpg.1901dff070e57f6cbb11f550a3db599e.jpg

Another armor which needs a remake is a "Bones Armor".

I think after I finish it, I release a new update of a mod, and can focus at scripting stuff for transformation spell.

P.s. Still not abandon idea of "werewolf body armor" =)

Reveal hidden contents

were_front.thumb.jpg.ff37bcc9bcc1ddd33b2c2f55e6e9d636.jpg  were_back.thumb.jpg.80f7d1e76a0e480db820c1cdbd49f175.jpg

Great stuff! Looking forward to the update :smile: