Leito86

FO4 Animations by Leito - 04/15/18 -

This is awesome. I wanted to stop making animations already, this is more than enough reason with you and crazy6987 at it. Tyvm

edit: any plans on creating more, especially standalone from crazys? :D

Fantastic work as always Leito. I have added this as highly recommended for all my mods. :)

PS: Slightly controversial screenshot at the end there :)

Wait, why is this in Non-Adult download section?

Wait, why is this in Non-Adult download section?

I screwed up... I asked a mod to move it over whenever they have time.

however, is the only way to add new animations by replacing old ones?

It is for now, although I may make a modified version of Crazy's mod if I make more animations.

If you are working on FO4 animations that means I'm going to have to buy FO4 and it's going to be a 100% worth it.

Adding an animation loader to Four-Play is on the list of urgent additions. Right after fixing the placement bugs and enabling concurrent scenes, really. And making solo animations glitch.

Hey guys, it's great to see you guys are getting this done. Your are doing great job.

I have a question. After every scene, NPCs get pieces of combat armor spawned in their inventories (and sometimes equip it). Is that a feature, or a bug? And can it be turned off? 

Thanks 

Actually, I dont have FO4. Skyrim for me <3

But this animations is amazing!

I have a question. After every scene, NPCs get pieces of combat armor spawned in their inventories (and sometimes equip it). Is that a feature, or a bug? And can it be turned off? 

If that's Four-Play running the scenes, then the stripping and re-equipping is known to have problems. Hopefully I'll have a fix in the next few days.

If not, no idea.

If that's Four-Play running the scenes, then the stripping and re-equipping is known to have problems. Hopefully I'll have a fix in the next few days.

If not, no idea.

Not sure. I am running Four-play framework, with Mindless sex using Leito's version of Crazy's animations... I am not sure which one of those is responsible for unequip and re-equip.

Thank you Leito, for your hard work, and thank you DocClox for making the framework to make this possible.

Wow they look really amazing, thanks for the nice work Leito! Perhaps we will finally get to see some kiss and BJ animations :P :P :P 

Huge thanks. Your animations are always top quality -  smooth and realistic.  Just the best. Thanks again for making these.

Fucking awesome. 
Shame tho that you replaced handjob with blowjob - i would love to see both at once. 

BTW any plans for other positions ? Especially lesbian ones.

So testing out some recent works has been pretty exciting.  On this part the animations are so good.  There seems to be some physics in there.  Well done.  Thanks again.