[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

hi is there by any chance a possibility your animations will be re uploaded anytime soon, i have your animation mod along with crazys but they aren't functioning properly the npcs i test the mods just in up standing in place. now i did have a third called slooty sax animation and it worked perfectly..upon deleting by mistake now the animations don't play out. so long story short could there be a re upload of your mod and slooty or maybe just slooty sax animation or is it a no go                  *im new here by the way*..if this is the wrong place to ask then feel to disregard what i mentioned and my apologies.

Leito's animations work fine, either using his gun or via Four-Play. I'm pretty certain it's something on your end - Leito doesn't need to reupload anything, his file downloads fine.

And what is "slooty sax animation" ?

"slooty sax" = "sexy sex"

Yer welcome!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After having sex using the bed function, sometimes I can't open my pipboy or enter 3d person view.

Also, the sex animations usually don't work with the bed function even after I reset the framework and select the animations to install using the Four play MCM, and yes, I double checked and I DO have all of the required animations installed.

My FP, FP community patch, and animation versions are all up to date.

After having sex using the bed function, sometimes I can't open my pipboy or enter 3d person view.

Also, the sex animations usually don't work with the bed function even after I reset the framework and select the animations to install using the Four play MCM, and yes, I double checked and I DO have all of the required animations installed.

disable the fly cam in the mcm.

Leito's gun is not part of Four-Play - only his animations are loaded to be used with Four-Play. It won't use bed or any FP functions, 

Also Violate never uses bed as I made it that way - why would your aggressors be so kind?

disable the fly cam in the mcm.

Leito's gun is not part of Four-Play - only his animations are loaded to be used with Four-Play. It won't use bed or any FP functions, 

Also Violate never uses bed as I made it that way - why would your aggressors be so kind?

Why can't I access my pipboy after a bed sex animation?

So im using the mod that lets you press H to initiate sex scenes, they strip but the males dick isn't erect, what am I doing wrong!? running F4SE and papyrus logging IS enabled

You need either Nudesuits or Dongs of Fallout

Love everything. But I've been having a issue, every time I use the animation gun, the person who I use it on shrinks and get's smaller every time. Anyone know what's causing this or how to fix it?

Known issue...

Help.

I'm using four play play, leitos animation, leitos enchanced bodies and sex em up. During the sex scenes, the penis is either not erect or it's pointing in wrong direction for the pose. What did I do wrong?

You need either Nudesuits or Dongs of Fallout

Love everything. But I've been having a issue, every time I use the animation gun, the person who I use it on shrinks and get's smaller every time. Anyone know what's causing this or how to fix it?

select  npc and use  setscale  x  for npc  or  player.setscale x   for player

x=1 for normal

I always get a CTD when trying to use the 'gun', even with the Community Patch installed and loaded. How do I get the animations to work?

The Community Patch is for 4play, which if you are using 4play and the current community patch, this mod should be disabled and therefore you should not be using the gun (basically, 4play uses the animations from this).  Also, to be clear, if you ARE using the gun, then you are not using 4Play to launch animations, and therefore the community patch should have no effect on using the gun.

Make sure to read the description thoroughly for both this mod and 4play/4play community patch.

How do I get the 4play mod to work then without the 'gun' in Leito's mod?

You gotta use one of the 4play addons that are available. Here's the one I use: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3972-four-play-sex-em-up/

It's simple and you can have threesomes with it. Just make sure you have all the required files. I recommend you read the installation guide Vinfamy wrote: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

Hi,.. This is amazing... :) great job!.

And.., I wonder how to turn off the male's voice(yelling kind of stuff)(breath is fine) during the animation... thanks!

Delete the folders here in your Fallout 4 install directory:

\Data\Sound\FX\AnimationsByLeito\MaleRaider

\Data\Sound\FX\AnimationsByLeito\MaleVanilla

If I wanted to replace the sound files, do they have to be the exact file names you have or can they be any file name as long as they're in the right folders?

They have to be the same names.