[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Having a strange problem with the 1-person gun, cowgirl vanilla: at stage 2, the male PC is supposed to change bodysuits and equip the NudeGunUp suit. Except the newly equipped suit is invisible.

Checked:

- the suit shows up as equipped and locked in inventory, during the animation

- if I equip the suit outside the animation, it shows up correctly

Not sure what to check for next...

Guns don't work with 4Play anymore. In fact, you are supposed to disable the esp's of both Crazy & Leito.

;)

Guns don't work with 4Play anymore. In fact, you are supposed to disable the esp's of both Crazy & Leito.

;)

Do you know if that is an actual requirement for using four play or any mods built on top of it? Or can Leito's esp safely be left enabled?

I don't use any four play mods but I'm making a mod which is dependent on Leito's mod  :s . Makes mod, no one can use it. Just my luck  :lol: .

;)

Do you know if that is an actual requirement for using four play or any mods built on top of it? Or can Leito's esp safely be left enabled?

I don't use any four play mods but I'm making a mod which is dependent on Leito's mod  :s . Makes mod, no one can use it. Just my luck  :lol: .

If you make a mod that needs Leito's gun, then no one on 4Play will get it to work, no. We that use 4Play disable the esp's of Crazy & Leito.

All 4Play does is use the animations.

:)

;)

If you make a mod that needs Leito's gun, then no one on 4Play will get it to work, no. We that use 4Play disable the esp's of Crazy & Leito.

All 4Play does is use the animations.

:)

I have both modes running simultaneously, 4play only uses aggressive animations Leito and the male model is used by default. Animation Leito works flawlessly with pistols ...

Having a strange problem with the 1-person gun, cowgirl vanilla: at stage 2, the male PC is supposed to change bodysuits and equip the NudeGunUp suit. Except the newly equipped suit is invisible.

Checked:

- the suit shows up as equipped and locked in inventory, during the animation

- if I equip the suit outside the animation, it shows up correctly

Not sure what to check for next...

Yeah, it bugged for me sometimes too.  The nude suit system was clumsily bashed together so it breaks sometimes...

;)

You can enable my esp with 4play.  The sound issue is no longer a problem if you install my mod properly.

Any way to fix the ghoul texture bug?

not that I know of

Yeah, it bugged for me sometimes too.  The nude suit system was clumsily bashed together so it breaks sometimes...

I think I understand when it happens, but I don't think there is a fix:

- if I use the default scripted 3rd person camera, the animation runs fine, both body replacers show up

- if I toggle tfc during the animation, then the second body replacer is not showing

So it seems to be a problem with tfc handling outfit changes, probably a game engine issue. 

hello there. is there a way to play the animations with leitos gun but without my PC loosing all its clothes?

yes, you modify the script, comment out the call for the actor undressing function, and recompile. I am doing this with the "other party".

My Mutants don't work, has anybody an idea? I installed everything exactly the way the beginner-friendly tutorial told me, but by testing the animations by fighting (or better: not fighting) some Mutis I just get killed (of course I have the latest versions of FP, the Patch, this animations and Violate installed, also Vinfamys CP).

When I installed Four-Play it told me: "Vinfamy: Registered Leito's animations and intialized Four-Play." But not the addition "with Supermutant support". Or did some update just killed this last announcement?

Everything else works just fine and I already tried full and partial reinstallations.

Also I have installed the whole Four-Play-Complex at the very end and put them at the bottom of my load order.

So, is my question too stupid or am I the only one with this problem?

So you installed fourplay nudesuit. I only ask cos you did'nt say you had.  if you could post your Papyrus.0.log  found in Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script . This mite help anyone in tracking down the problem. :)

Yeah, I installed FourPlayNudesuit 1.7.

Papyrus.0.log, hu? I found it, but Word says it's 3238 sites of mumbo-jumbo :blush: And I just started the game and got killed  :D 

So, are you sure I should post it or is the pure amount of the script already a sign for some fundamental mistake I made?

So you installed fourplay nudesuit. I only ask cos you did'nt say you had.  if you could post your Papyrus.0.log  found in Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script . This mite help anyone in tracking down the problem. :)

Yeah, I installed FourPlayNudesuit 1.7.

Papyrus.0.log, hu? I found it, but Word says it's 3238 sites of mumbo-jumbo :blush: And I just started the game and got killed  :D

So, are you sure I should post it or is the pure amount of the script already a sign for some fundamental mistake I made?

Attach all 4 paps & let the modders see them.

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

hello there. is there a way to play the animations with leitos gun but without my PC loosing all its clothes?

yes, you modify the script, comment out the call for the actor undressing function, and recompile. I am doing this with the "other party".

other party? what other party? so you have done it? can you share the files? cause i have no idea how to do it!

other party? what other party? so you have done it? can you share the files? cause i have no idea how to do it!

If you open up the mod in the ck, you'll see a magic effect called Leito_Base. It has a script attached called LeitoPlayIdleScript. In that script is a function called CasterUndress. Now it's up to you how you take it from there, you could just comment out every line so when the function is called it does nothing, you could cover it with a global that you can switch via the console, you could stick another messagebox over it to give you the option, or anything else you can think up.

It's really easy to do when you know where to look. If you get stuck (we all do) just ask.

It only applies to 4play because 4play loads up Leito's animations. If you're not using 4Play, then you'll need Leito's esp active to access the animations.

If you open up the mod in the ck, you'll see a magic effect called Leito_Base. It has a script attached called LeitoPlayIdleScript. In that script is a function called CasterUndress. Now it's up to you how you take it from there, you could just comment out every line so when the function is called it does nothing, you could cover it with a global that you can switch via the console, you could stick another messagebox over it to give you the option, or anything else you can think up.

It's really easy to do when you know where to look. If you get stuck (we all do) just ask.

Exactly!

"other party" = the other party (NPC, usually female) that my PC happens to fuck (virtually)

I am attaching my custom gun version, just as an example. What it changes:

- skips the undressing of the "target" NPC - the caveat being that, if you want them to undress, you now need to do so manually (hopefully console "unequipall" rings a bell)

LeitoLayer.DisablePlayerControls(true, true, true, false, true, false, true, false, true, true, true) 
  ;target.EquipItem(Armor_LeitoGunNude as Form, True, True)
Utility.Wait(0.1)

(I commented out the equipping of the nude suit to the target, meaning they will retain their current outfit)

- the duration for the new staged animations increased from 60 to 80 seconds, because I like them so much

StartTimer(80.5, LeitoTimerID)     ; 80.5 used to be 60.5

- as a consequence, all stages duration needs to be increased to total 80 seconds

- changed some stages to better suit my own cup of tea - because I just love the female crossed ankles at the end of the new Doggy 2

Function VanillaDoggy2M()
caster.EquipItem(Armor_LeitoGunNude as Form, True, True)
target.Playidle(LeitoDoggy2_A1_S4) ; notice S4, used to be S1
caster.Playidle(LeitoDoggy2_A2_S4)

utility.wait(10)

target.Playidle(LeitoDoggy2_A1_S4) ; S4 again, those ankles, mmm
caster.Playidle(LeitoDoggy2_A2_S4) ; lazy edit, I could have compressed the first two stages, but I modified it over several iterative versions, so it remained like this

utility.wait(10)

target.Playidle(LeitoDoggy2_A1_S2) ; added a stage, now it has 5 stages instead of 4
caster.Playidle(LeitoDoggy2_A2_S2)

utility.wait(20)

target.Playidle(LeitoDoggy2_A1_S3)
caster.Playidle(LeitoDoggy2_A2_S3)

utility.wait(20)

target.Playidle(LeitoDoggy2_A1_S4) ; back to the ankle crossing for the "grand finale"
caster.Playidle(LeitoDoggy2_A2_S4)

utility.wait(20)

Stopcastertarget()
EndFunction 

The point is that you can make countless combinations (undressing, mash-up the stages, even between different animations, if they fit, duration etc) according to each individual taste, and no modder will fork their scripts for all these combinations. It would be nice if the script were more property-driven (and MCM configurable), but that's up to Leito. The mere fact that he evolved his animations into stages is a huge deal, since it opens up so much more possibilities (and looks the shiz too! :) )

You don't necesarily need to edit the scripts in CK, you can set up SublimeText to compile Papyrus scripts. For editing scripts I almost never open CK, just use sublime.

LeitoPlayIdleScript.pex

LeitoPlayIdleScript.psc

thanks for all the info! but i was looking for the easy way...maybe someone has done it before me and could share.. :)

For some reason, I can't download it :(

It aborts downloading almost at the end, usually at 30.4 mb 

Can someone tell me how can I fix it, or give me a link to another host, like Mega? 

Thanks!

Just tested the download and it works fine. The problem must be your end? :)

So I made a bit of a booboo with textures and had to reinstall a texture pack and now I'm struggling with this. I've got the animations working again (they refused to work for some reason) but now I cannot get the female nude body to, well, be nude. Thing is, I can't find it anywhere in the zip file. Where's the texture located so I can drag it over manually, please?

I'm at the 'smashing my computer in to tiny little peices' point right now. This is what I'm getting. I've tried everything. I've tried NMM, I've tried installing manually, I ever tried systmatically deleting every body texture in the characters folder and installing them from scratch. I've used multiple different texture packs and every god damn one is the same. What the hell is causing this, please?