[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

So you installed fourplay nudesuit. I only ask cos you did'nt say you had.  if you could post your Papyrus.0.log  found in Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script . This mite help anyone in tracking down the problem. :)

Yeah, I installed FourPlayNudesuit 1.7.

Papyrus.0.log, hu? I found it, but Word says it's 3238 sites of mumbo-jumbo :blush: And I just started the game and got killed  :D

So, are you sure I should post it or is the pure amount of the script already a sign for some fundamental mistake I made?

Attach all 4 paps & let the modders see them.

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

At your own risk ;)

Well, I do understand one or two lines, but the amount just scared me :D

Here are the 4 paps. Thanks a lot

Papyrus.0.logPapyrus.1.logPapyrus.2.logPapyrus.3.log

Is there anyway to make these animation work with nude suits 2.0 installed ? The male character is stuck playing the first stage.

Everyone is waiting for 4Play v1.0

I know. But what i am saying is that the female charater does go through all stages.. while the male character in that scene stays in the first stage. Without nude suits i do not have this issue. Tho i need nude suits for other fp mods. .. so yeah.. guess i need to wait for 1.0 to make use of this :(

So I made a bit of a booboo with textures and had to reinstall a texture pack and now I'm struggling with this. I've got the animations working again (they refused to work for some reason) but now I cannot get the female nude body to, well, be nude. Thing is, I can't find it anywhere in the zip file. Where's the texture located so I can drag it over manually, please?

I'm at the 'smashing my computer in to tiny little peices' point right now. This is what I'm getting. I've tried everything. I've tried NMM, I've tried installing manually, I ever tried systmatically deleting every body texture in the characters folder and installing them from scratch. I've used multiple different texture packs and every god damn one is the same. What the hell is causing this, please?

You're body isn't matching up with the texture... usually it means you've mismatched CBBE with vanilla textures or the other way around.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this detail here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4560-simple-sex-animation-fo4/ but apparently it's possible to make the female NPC open the mouth wide

This is indeed what can be remedied. Kudos to that guy for figuring it out. 

Still, Leito's works here are superior. The animations contained in the latest update have some seriously realistic flow.

What do you say, Master Leito? Think you can make this happen?

So I made a bit of a booboo with textures and had to reinstall a texture pack and now I'm struggling with this. I've got the animations working again (they refused to work for some reason) but now I cannot get the female nude body to, well, be nude. Thing is, I can't find it anywhere in the zip file. Where's the texture located so I can drag it over manually, please?

I'm at the 'smashing my computer in to tiny little peices' point right now. This is what I'm getting. I've tried everything. I've tried NMM, I've tried installing manually, I ever tried systmatically deleting every body texture in the characters folder and installing them from scratch. I've used multiple different texture packs and every god damn one is the same. What the hell is causing this, please?

You're body isn't matching up with the texture... usually it means you've mismatched CBBE with vanilla textures or the other way around.

I got the body working again by reinstalling CBBE but now the animations are broken again. Even when I install the scripts and meshes manually it still won't work. Stuff's in the game, I just don't get the menus or the animations. I can either get the animations or I can get the body textures but not both working at the same time. The thing is, neither is Crazy's. Neither mod's menus are coming up and neither mod's animations are working. Something seems to be blocking them. Can anyone help, please?

I got the body working again by reinstalling CBBE but now the animations are broken again. Even when I install the scripts and meshes manually it still won't work. Stuff's in the game, I just don't get the menus or the animations. I can either get the animations or I can get the body textures but not both working at the same time. The thing is, neither is Crazy's. Neither mod's menus are coming up and neither mod's animations are working. Something seems to be blocking them. Can anyone help, please?

Please post your load order and your script files.

your script files can be found :  C:\Users\HotOne\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

your load order can be found : C:\your files\AppData\Local\Fallout4

your script files can be found :  C:\Users\HotOne\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

I tracked down the problem. For some reason it doesn't think that F4SE is installed but it is. I even reinstalled it using both the installer and then manually. I get a message telling me the scripts aren't installed but I can 100% guarantee you they are. I also no for a fact that F4SE is working because I can use Looksmenu and other mods that are dependant upon it and they are working fine.

I do not not a Logs folder in that directory.

Edit: 

I've managed to get the gun working. The Scripts aren't installing via NMM for some reason. I had to painstakingly install each one manually and double check it was done. However, the solo ring still doesn't work.

Plugins.txt

I tracked down the problem. For some reason it doesn't think that F4SE is installed but it is. I even reinstalled it using both the installer and then manually. I get a message telling me the scripts aren't installed but I can 100% guarantee you they are. I also no for a fact that F4SE is working because I can use Looksmenu and other mods that are dependant upon it and they are working fine.

Have you set the Data?

Have you set the Data?

What does that mean?

Have you set the Data?

What does that mean?

F4SE must be manually copied from the archive to the root directory of the game.

Why ask me that? I already made it clear everything else that depends on F4SE works fine. Parts of this mod work, other parts do not, and the parts that do only intermittently work, inexplicably stopping for no reason. Although I've now got the gun working, I can't get the ring working and none of it would work on a clean save, I had to start a new game.

Why ask me that? I already made it clear everything else that depends on F4SE works fine. Parts of this mod work, other parts do not, and the parts that do only intermittently work, inexplicably stopping for no reason. Although I've now got the gun working, I can't get the ring working and none of it would work on a clean save, I had to start a new game.

Hay man I'm stuck :unsure:  It's got me beat.?  

This is a dumb question but how do I initiate sex scenes? With Skyrim there was a spell, but I'm not sure how to do it with FO4. Is there a separate mod i need?

Use the gun and fire it at your intended target.

Thank you! Also, is there any way to activate the freecam?

Open the console and type TFC

This is a dumb question but how do I initiate sex scenes? With Skyrim there was a spell, but I'm not sure how to do it with FO4. Is there a separate mod i need?

Use the gun and fire it at your intended target.

Thank you! Also, is there any way to activate the freecam?

Open the console and type TFC

Or Animcam which will anchor on your character but allow you to rotate in a circle around it.

Hay man I'm stuck :unsure:  It's got me beat.?  

I've meticulously checked the scripts folder, every scripts associated with the ring is there. There's no reason it shouldn't be working and I have no idea why it can't detect F4SE on an existing clean save.

If you're having issues installing and using the mod, please refer to the original post.  There are links to tutorials on how to install mods.

Look mate, I'm not trying to be funny but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous. It was working, working fine.. Then I noticed Friffy's new minutement textures weren't working so I resinstalled that mod. Now the animation is broke again but only for certain NPCs. I've systematically gone back through every save and I've had to go back to my earliest for it to work again. There's no reason why this should stop working. That mod doesn't contain scripts. Why is it ramdomly stopping working? Why when it does will it only work on certain NPCs and not others? It's not a case of I don't know how to install it, it's a case of it working then not working then working after a fashion, a case of certain elements working and others not. just give me some help, please. I just lost an entire day's playthrough again because of it.