The loading screen is part of Four-Play framework's script, that happens under certain conditions. Not sure why it would take so long on your system. It's like 2 seconds max on mine.

Might be worth reporting to Doc on the Four-Play's thread although he's already quite busy,

Oks, going to do some more testing today. Thanks! 

I had an issue with infinite load screen but only with 4P Violate when the attacker who got me below 30% was far away (stupid snipers). Was it only in Kidnapped, or did you have long loads from other mods as well?

Couldn't get past the "Eye Candy" part. npc would just follow me. Dialogue is being messed with by one or both of these Mods:

Sharing and Caring Companions at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community or this

Full Dialogue Interface (NewDialog English and CN-DE-ES-FR-IT-JA-PL-PTBR-RU translations) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Full dialog is what I have......Might explain some of my problems........

The only thing ive noticed is the camera is locked to the standard view during the animations so i only ever get an awkward top down view. Any way to combat this?

This normally happens when your weapon is out. Are you pointing a gun at your John? :) That's an interesting approach to prostitution :)

Make sure you sheath any weapon before triggering a sex scene.

Hi, I have a problem,I have a message about setting up 4play slots, and when I got defeated both me and the raider go idle but there are no animation.

I have the same problem in the 4test cell ,no animation. However when I use the crazygun there are no problems, I don't know what did I do wrong as I think I follow all the instructions(install f4se,modifying the ini file,install 4 play and all it's dependencies, install this mod)

Thanks you in advance for the help and sorry if I did anything wrong

Hi, I have a problem,I have a message about setting up 4play slots, and when I got defeated both me and the raider go idle but there are no animation.

I have the same problem in the 4test cell ,no animation. However when I use the crazygun there are no problems, I don't know what did I do wrong as I think I follow all the instructions(install f4se,modifying the ini file,install 4 play and all it's dependencies, install this mod)

Did you install the compatibility patch without installing Leito's animations by any chance?

Vin: Lieto's gun strips the bras off my women, your gun usually does not. I suspect this is because your gun is not aligned to his animations?

???

All stripping for all my mods are not handled by me. It's done by the Four-Play framework.

Did you install the compatibility patch without installing Leito's animations by any chance?

I installed Leito's animation then the compatibility patch

I installed Leito's animation then the compatibility patch

That's weird.

Try the Papyrus logging and F4SE sections (both in red) of my installation guide in my signature again for it helps.

The next version of Four-Play should be able to eliminate a few bottlenecks and get rid of a few installation steps that confuse people.  

The only thing ive noticed is the camera is locked to the standard view during the animations so i only ever get an awkward top down view. Any way to combat this?

This normally happens when your weapon is out. Are you pointing a gun at your John? :) That's an interesting approach to prostitution :)

Make sure you sheath any weapon before triggering a sex scene.

Nope, that aint it. Happens either way.

Ive also noticed that sometimes the player and npc are placed just slightly off. Better than it was, but still not quite right for certain anims.

I noticed that the follow option keeps the john in front of you so you can decide where  the scene is going to play, other-vise the scene is where the john is( maybe it can be turned around so the animation is where the player is) and he often goes away or doing other idles sitting smoking etc witch breaks the animation so this follow condition sort of blocks the johns idles could that "block" be  in the start of conversation?

I have a problem in that I do I lot of work with the underprivileged, Raiders and the like using Crazy’s Gun mod.

I would like to be able to make some cash from cheering up the raiders (if you know what I mean) but the only thing that makes them friendly is the Ring I wear from the mod Disguises-19724-008. So your ring would replace the raider friendly one and instantly turn them hostile. Do you have any plans to make the prostitution switch on and off using the PipBoy say?

Hey where can I find this mod? I am using the disguises one from Nexus, with the crafting table to make the disguises, but it doesn't have any rings. Or am I missing something?

I have a problem in that I do I lot of work with the underprivileged, Raiders and the like using Crazy’s Gun mod.

I would like to be able to make some cash from cheering up the raiders (if you know what I mean) but the only thing that makes them friendly is the Ring I wear from the mod Disguises-19724-008. So your ring would replace the raider friendly one and instantly turn them hostile. Do you have any plans to make the prostitution switch on and off using the PipBoy say?

Hey where can I find this mod? I am using the disguises one from Nexus, with the crafting table to make the disguises, but it doesn't have any rings. Or am I missing something?

That’s the one, I changed it for my own game, as doesn’t seem to be supported recently.

So haven’t managed contact the author.

not sure what happened

all the human enemy(raiders gunners COA etc.) just dont attack(becom friendly) me anymore and wont become hostile to me even if I've  killed any of them

I think this bug might come from  FPViolate(enemy wont attack u when u r having sex)

or FPProstitution(even gunners will try approach u in friendly status.. sometime)

nvm i just just solved it 

pretty sure the bug is from FP_Violate now

i forced a raider to attack me and  triggered Violate

then i ran away and raiders start searching for me

everything goes back to normal now :D

i thinks this should be a bug report for FPViolate?..

How did you force the raider to attack you? 

I'm in a similar situation now - the raiders don't pay any attention to me. Even when I hit them they do not respond and even when I kill one the others don't care. I tried pick-pocketing several of them. Got a message I have been caught stealing, but nothing happened. I don't wear the ring. 

Seems I can't make the raiders hostile again.

How did you force the raider to attack you? 

I'm in a similar situation now - the raiders don't pay any attention to me. Even when I hit them they do not respond and even when I kill one the others don't care. I tried pick-pocketing several of them. Got a message I have been caught stealing, but nothing happened. I don't wear the ring. 

Seems I can't make the raiders hostile again.

well..this is my step

first i tried the  -Player.RemoveFromFaction 0001cbed-  code but it did not work. raider dont respond my attack

then i use  -player.AddToFaction 0001cbed 1- . and   -Player.RemoveFromFaction 0001cbed- again

after that i found out when i attack a raider he will fight back immediately . however the other raiders still friendly to me

now dont let him kill u. just try to trigger FPViolate. 

when he done with u just go away and dont kill the raider

they will start searching for you in a few second

and thats it :D things go back to normal. every raider back there become hostile to me

It works for me.. i hope it can help u too :)

first i tried the  -Player.RemoveFromFaction 0001cbed-  code but it did not work. raider dont respond my attack

then i use  -player.AddToFaction 0001cbed 1- . and   -Player.RemoveFromFaction 0001cbed- again

after that i found out when i attack a raider he will fight back immediately . however the other raiders still friendly to me

now dont let him kill u. just try to trigger FPViolate. 

when he done with u just go away and dont kill the raider

they will start searching for you in a few second

It seems this needs to be done for several factions. 

post-925979-0-58170400-1492499495_thumb.jpg

I'll make a bat file tonight after work.

The method to trigger violate again didn't work for me for some reason.