I made kneel enemy ground for lowering their hitpoints, but I can't go any further.

When I choose sex or companion, dialogue exists, and Nothing gonna happen.

she just stretch hands over and over again whatever i select except Rob.

I tried to find what is the problem, But I'm little knowing about modding, so i can't. Can i borrow some hands?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-step-by-step-installation-guide-sexualise-your-fo4/

post-1126905-0-29536200-1504535403_thumb.png

post-1126905-0-46212600-1504535411_thumb.png

Thanks for fast reply. Sorry to say, i already read them and, downloaded every mods i'll should. 

I'm not reconize it excatly, But I think it is stucking by Un-played Motion what i have to do.

Oh, and my F4SE numbering is 1.9.4 last.ver

Small bugs (?)

In the process of violation, the fighting back to the enemy

won't stop the violate immediately.

The player is still be banged after hitting or killing someone one more time

Then the violate can be interrupt.

Is there a delay time for interruption?

I've searched through the thread and couldn't find an answer to this question, apologies if this has been asked and answered before.

Semi-randomly during a fight my character will surrender, even if not at low health. Is this a bug, or how can I change this? I'm trying to get Control Panel working, but that's an issue for that support thread. Thanks in advance.

Oh, I have DD, Kidnapped, and Deviously Cursed Wasteland, in addition to Violate. 

I've searched through the thread and couldn't find an answer to this question, apologies if this has been asked and answered before.

Semi-randomly during a fight my character will surrender, even if not at low health. Is this a bug, or how can I change this? I'm trying to get Control Panel working, but that's an issue for that support thread. Thanks in advance.

Oh, I have DD, Kidnapped, and Deviously Cursed Wasteland, in addition to Violate. 

One of the settings for violated is surrender when a bodypart is crippled, it is set to automatic to begin with.

Having a odd problem with this edition of the mod.

I'm assuming that this is the one that triggers the Revenge quest where you get deposited naked somewhere and have to go collect your gear back?

If so, that's about all I'm getting, no matter how many times events are triggered. Let's be honest, the main reason for adding this to the load order is to be ravished repeatedly. The only time that particular outcome has been triggered it was a Gen 2 synth doing the deed while hunting Kellogg. Had to uncheck the .esp to finish that quest. It got real tiresome to reload a save when I get deposited half way across the Commonwealth. And to add insult to injury, both after telling it in game to ignore the mod, and after unchecking the .esp as well.

Even with chance of theft set to 0 or very low, this is the main result. (And if it's Kidnapped that triggers that one, the query still stands...) How can I avoid that outcome in favor of lots of animations being triggered instead?

Earlier versions had my character being ravished by Gunners... or more particularly a single Gunner Captain rather than the whole crew.

I'm having an issue where instead of triggering any scene or scenario, I get a message stating "I was beaten unconscious by my enemies and I pass out" then i end up full health, full gear in a safe place. Rather odd. any idea?

EDIT" Turns out it was due to Deviously Cursed Wasteland.. "set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0"

It isn't possible to kidnap your victims?

That requires another mod. There's at least two that i can think of. One is Fallout 4 Slavery System, and the other is Abduction. They arent four play plugins, though, so that may pose a problem, but im not sure.

It would be great if you could kidnap them through this mod and then use prostitution mod to force them into working for you in the brothel. I think the mods you mentioned aren't compatible with four-play.

For some reason, every animation but Crazy's threesome will work. When the threesome animation comes up, the violators just stand there naked behind my character in a line. The sound effects still play but there's nothing happening. Also the sounds effects keep playing after the scene. I even reinstalled the sex mods but still this threesome animation won't work. Why is this?

Excellent work.  I really like the changes made since the early versions, its certainly come very far since the last time I tried.

One suggestion: Maybe only send the player to a settlement that they own so they don't get sent to one they haven't discovered yet at the end of the scene. (Probably, only applicable if early in the game though so it might be of limited consequence to most.)

One bug report:  (This is probably an edge case scenario) I jumped into one of my settlements under attack by gunners, scene started as normal, but they all gathered in a cross fire of some turrets so it killed off the gunners, but scene sort of continued with the settlers just standing around clapping.  I tried to run out of the area, but I still could not heal myself and I could here the clapping noise for the idles. (Though I think of it now, I did not try to fast travel to see if that changed it or even open my pip-boy)

For ages Violate has worked without problems but..
I have disabled Violate because I was getting weird things happening after I had a violate session start and the perpetrators (Synths) were killed whilst in mid animation with me. A group of Minutemen are left standing in the group where they stopped fighting and came to applaud the violation. But because the session was terminated by Minutemen out of range of the Violate influence shooting and killing the Synths they continue to stand there rather than go back to their posts. I presumed things would have been put right again when I re-entered the area and continued playing. But it wasn’t. Reloading the game doesn’t put things right, and I have done a lot and didn’t want to go back to an old save.

Afterwards days later I was violated by two SuperMutants but the second Supermutant was mimicking the player’s animation instead of joining a three-way. After that finished I kept getting the notification popup this actor is busy or words to that effect. Next thing I was transported to the nearest settlement. I went back to the group of Minutemen in the hope that this Violate completion had put things right but it had not. I have unticked Violate in the hope that it will recover when the save-game is completely cleared.
Any other advice to put things right would be greatly appreciated.

Update:
I went back and used Four Play Sex Em Up to initiate sex with all five of the Minutemen, but only the second one walked away and began his patrolling duties all the others just stayed where they are after the animation finished. They have all the Minutemen topics and actions guarding etc but don’t move from their last sex end location.

Works mostly like a charme for me aside of some minor annoyances. Not sure if they have been mentioned already, since 45 pages of thread are prone to miss something.

One thing is, there doesnt seem to be a bedcheck. Even right next to a matress nothing pops up asking to move there. Is that intended or am i missing something there?

The other thing keeping me busy is the 'number of rounds'. Having a bunch of five raiders gathering and only two of them taking turns seems kinda off. Well well I know... nowadays there might be lots of homosexuals, demisexuals, sapiosexuals, not-into-brunettes whatever but.... would it be possible to force some kind of 'PAUSE'-quest after committing the act to the NPC, so the others get a chance too? Not questioning the physical abilities of those peeps but three turns in a row for one NPC seems kinda odd while the others are just happy standing by and watching. Or did i fuck up something with the installation process again and thats already implemented?

Is there a chance the Devious Devices integration could be made into a toggle, rather than just happening automatically if you have it installed? I had hoped to use the Fallout 4 Slavery System (mainly just as a means to non-lethal combat resolution rather than necessarily taking 'sex slaves') but due to the way DD interacts with this mod, I had to uninstall DD (and therefore F4SS as it has DD as a hard dependancy.)

Devious Devices is a mod I've tried to use many times starting back in skyrim, alongside various 'defeat' style mods, but always end up having to remove it. I don't know if the issue is with the kinds of Devices added by DD, or the way in which a defeat-style mod adds them, but I always seem to end up in impossible situations. I did some testing with DD/Violate before starting a playthrough and my experiences were mostly pretty poor.

FO4 DD is actually a lot better than Skyrim DD, mainly because they made the smart choice of not having the devices lock you out of the menu. This means you can always access the options to try and forcibly remove the device (cutting it, lockpicking, struggling, etc) if you can't access a key.

Unfortunately, they didn't decide to do away with (or offer a toggle for) the devices which say "this is unbreakable, you can only use a key." Those items always cause problems because frankly it seems common for a key to either get lost or just never spawn on your violator and so you literally cannot get out of some devices.

By far the worst, and stupidest thing however - and frankly I don't understand why this exists - is those boxing-glove style hand restraints. I had them put on me once during testing, and they:
1) Removed my pip-boy, so I could no longer access the menu

2) Made me unable to raise my fists in combat, despite the fact that these restraints look like boxing gloves.

3) Made me unable to pickpocket an NPC as an attempted alternative to combat and hope the key would be lootable. (It probably wasn't)

It basically soft-locked the game. There was no way out of this restraint. I basically immediately uninstalled Devious Devices after that.

With the above rant off my chest... honestly, I'd be fine just not using DD/Violate integration at all, if I had the option, but I don't. Maybe DD won't change and maybe it'll never function if a way that I find fair or enjoyable, and that's fine, but it'd be nice if I wasn't forced to endure it (or stop using violate) if I want to use other mods that have DD as a hard-dependancy.

With the above rant off my chest... honestly, I'd be fine just not using DD/Violate integration at all, if I had the option, but I don't. Maybe DD won't change and maybe it'll never function if a way that I find fair or enjoyable, and that's fine, but it'd be nice if I wasn't forced to endure it (or stop using violate) if I want to use other mods that have DD as a hard-dependancy.

What you need to do to not integrate DD with Violate is stated right there in the first post.

What you need to do to not integrate DD with Violate is stated right there in the first post.

I'm actually an idiot and somehow never saw that >.>

Clara's adventures with Four-Play, episode 1:

Today I started a new game in Fallout 4, using several four-play mods.

I went straight to Vault 88 this time. Snuck past the raiders outside, and managed to kill one of the ones inside before the other two overwhelmed me. Violate kicked in as expected.

However, my strength is 10, so violate's multiplication method (rounds = n*strength) took quite a bit longer than I really wanted. Besides which, those ghouls might have a lot of stamina, but not that much, I'd think.

I was wondering how hard it would be to add an option for a static value rather than a strength multiplier for # of rounds?

After violate was done with me, and I don't know if this is Violate's fault or Kidnapped actually, but I was teleported out. No harm no foul, but I ended up deep in the Mechanist's lair, embedded in a wall. I hadn't even started that quest, much less been down there.

Is it possible to refine the destination somewhat? Random is fine, but could it be a random location that you've already been to or something? I wouldn't have minded ending up in Sanctuary for example, even though it's all the way across the map, but somewhere I can't actually go isn't really ideal (used COC to get out).

EDIT: What creatures are currently handled by Four-Play and animations? I deliberately lost a fight to a Mutant Hound just to see what would happen, but all I got was standing around next to a non-hostile mutant hound. I'm assuming that's because there was no animation available.

I'm actually an idiot and somehow never saw that >.>

Just tossing out idea's but a possible idea for the strength one is, have each additional NPC after the first cut the strength resistance in half. So if the PC has a 10 strength 2 NPC's would give the PC equally only to a 5 str, 3 NPC's would drop a 10 str PC to a equal str of 3 etc. Anyways as I said just tossing out idea's as it makes sense to me the more NPC's involve the quicker they could take a PC down.