Could you add an option to make perversion automatic? I'm roleplaying a character that has long since been completely broken.

Reduce perversion multiplier to zero in Vinfamy's Control Panel

Ah, I see. But you labeled the zero setting as "Disable Perversion" which makes it sound like that option would make perversion never trigger rather than always trigger. You might change the name to "Always" or "Instant".

so my workaround now is first to tell them to go, then to fuck them while they're still cowering and not going

this fixes both the camera issue and the not-fleeing issue

if i had to take a wild, wild stab in the dark, i'd surmise that the issue might be coming from the way the violate conversation options wrench camera control away when the text is running

so now i've been able to let people go, but for some reason they like to come back while i'm still clearing the place out and just sorta ineffectually try to punch me

i've even ensured that they left the interior cell but still they creep back in and come at me from behind

DD items strip every time when sex animations starts. Community patch and all mods was updated to last versions, i reinstalled all mods not once, but this not give any effect. What should i do?

UPDATE: Found a solution. Just start new game  :s

Anyone having issues where the player victim scene never ends?  With piper, got defeated by raiders.  They just keep going regardless of the How many rounds til exhaustion

that setting * strength is the actual rounds, up to a maximum of 10

Anyone having issues where the player victim scene never ends?  With piper, got defeated by raiders.  They just keep going regardless of the How many rounds til exhaustion

that setting * strength is the actual rounds, up to a maximum of 10

Ahha, that explains it, thanks.

Two other minor issues i've noticed.  One is the PC doesn't stay kneeling between rounds.  She'll kneel hands up for a few seconds, then just stand up.  The second is, the PC and follower put their clothes back on between rounds.  I have robbery disabled, so that might account for the latter perhaps?  Just wanted to report these.

Thanks for your excellent mods!

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I noticed two little quirks you might want to look at.

1) in the threesome animation aggressive females don't equip strap ons even when the victim is female and

2) Dogmeat is one popular guy, I was in a violate scene with the raiders in Concord and all but one ran off to take turns with him even though he was at Red Rocket and I hadn't even met him yet. The same thing happens if I've met him and dismissed him to RR or if I've dismissed him to Sanctuary but he hasn't made it there yet. I think it may have something to do with the "Everybody's Best Friend" mod on nexus since If I have Vanilla Fudge enabled the wake up sex will trigger and add him back as a companion if he's in the same settlement even when I've dismissed him.  Just thought you might like to know since I hadn't seen anything posted about these. Thanks for the hard (and quality) work.

No idea whats going on, ever since i updated DD and my Four Player mods to include DD support the animations wont play. I heard the sounds, it puts me in Third Person and when i look around my character spins around to face that direction but the animation isnt playing

Missing animation files, probably removed by mistake by your mod manager

Reinstall Leito's Animation Pack as a minimum, then MCM  > Debug > Reload Animations

No idea whats going on, ever since i updated DD and my Four Player mods to include DD support the animations wont play. I heard the sounds, it puts me in Third Person and when i look around my character spins around to face that direction but the animation isnt playing

Missing animation files, probably removed by mistake by your mod manager

Reinstall Leito's Animation Pack as a minimum, then MCM  > Debug > Reload Animations

Yep solved the problem and i dont know how but DD is finally working when it never wanted too before lol Thanks for all your hard work!

Don't know if it's possible now, or maybe after the new Fourplay animation engine gets released, but would it be possible to add 'capture', 'struggle' and 'aftermath' transition animations?  kind of something similar to what Skyrim defeat had? 

It's a little un-immersive to have assailants  just run up and then immediately  be in a sex animation.  A 'struggle' minigame that'd cancel the surrender and violation would be cool as well.

so i installed this mod and i am having issues with the Death Alternative?  Would it be due to survival difficulty?  

i believe-- correct me if i'm wrong-- that frameworks like four-play interfere with survival mode properly functioning

at least, it was brought up as a point to consider when the folks over on ekas were trying to decide on hooking fallout vore up to the four-play framework

So asked this question in another topic figured this would be the better place to ask it. I have the "Start Me Up" alt start mod i got from the Nexus. Would that conflict w/ the 'Surrender' option from appearing in the Control Panel for Violate? Trying to figure out if that's the problem before i start a new game without that mod active. Just hate how long the start of the game is in the Vault

So asked this question in another topic figured this would be the better place to ask it. I have the "Start Me Up" alt start mod i got from the Nexus. Would that conflict w/ the 'Surrender' option from appearing in the Control Panel for Violate? Trying to figure out if that's the problem before i start a new game without that mod active. Just hate how long the start of the game is in the Vault

I use start me up, and everything works the way it should. I can surrender just fine.

Im guessing that you're using an old save for testing purposes? I ask because i myself installed everything here on a preexisting save, and have had few issues to date.

And the option doesn't show up at all in your four play menu? 

Guest O.Cobblepot

After violation my char keep teleporting to Fusion city(mod Fusion City Rising),even if the Fusion city is locked at the moment(still to early in the game) :(:( :)

It would be best to have the option in vinfamy CP which gives some time to run away after violation,instead of teleportation to sanctuary or somewhere else

(I don't know whether to ask this here or for control panel, so I'll put it here)

Can you add a separate option for synths? Currently you can enable humans only, but I don't think you can disable synths without also disabling super-mutants (Correct me if I'm wrong... I would like to know), so can you change the options so that you can disable violate by race, rather than human or not?

If you have this planned already, great! I look forwards to this

If this already possible, I would like to know how please

I cannot get this to work. I followed the installation guide step by step, installed four_lei, extracted with BAE and still no animation plays with player as aggressor. I know the animations are linked because they played when triggered with sex em up. What is happening? Why don't they run?

I cannot get this to work. I followed the installation guide step by step, installed four_lei, extracted with BAE and still no animation plays with player as aggressor. I know the animations are linked because they played when triggered with sex em up. What is happening? Why don't they run?

Four-Lei has been obsolete for two months. Use the Community Patch instead.

Extracting the BA2 hasn't been necessary since like early April.

After violation my char keep teleporting to Fusion city(mod Fusion City Rising),even if the Fusion city is locked at the moment(still to early in the game) :(:( :)

It would be best to have the option in vinfamy CP which gives some time to run away after violation,instead of teleportation to sanctuary or somewhere else

will add that option

(I don't know whether to ask this here or for control panel, so I'll put it here)

Can you add a separate option for synths? Currently you can enable humans only, but I don't think you can disable synths without also disabling super-mutants (Correct me if I'm wrong... I would like to know), so can you change the options so that you can disable violate by race, rather than human or not?

If you have this planned already, great! I look forwards to this

If this already possible, I would like to know how please

will add that option

One issue and one question from me:

I'm using most of 4P with DD and all seems to be working great apart from one little problem which causes some difficulty... The captor doesn't have the key for the DD items added. It's not such an issue unless that stops you using weapons, in which case I'm totally helpless...

When taking captives, there's the option for sex, to rob and release. Is there a way to take them more permanently like when syringing someone and adding a restraint like DD on its own? I'm not sure if there is a link up between these mods or if they're intentionally separate.

Finally, my thanks! Excellent set of mods here, really enjoying the variety and extra levels of danger on top of everything!

My captors never stop fucking me. The same two people must've each fucked me four of five times each before I gave up and re-loaded the previous save. Is this by design or did I screw something up?

It depends on your strength level. If I recall there is a minimum of 10 turns? You can reduce the strength modifier with Vinfamy's control panel, since that is dependent on how many turns take place.