am I missing something or the wrong install order?

You missed this tutorial . (particularly step 4)

.ini modifications

f4se

Bodies (cbbe, evb, dog, gouls, synths)

Animations (leito pack, crazy gun, crazy anim)

Four-play

Four-play community patch

Four-play addons (violate, prostitution etc)

Bodies addons (diverse bodies, strap-ons, nudesuit OR dongs of fallout)

Launch via f4se launcher.

You should make a clean save before.

I know this tutorial by heart i used it for my last 3 installs bud, not that big deal its just for a second during cut scenes... curious why these mods aren't just consolidated...

I know this tutorial by heart i used it for my last 3 installs bud, not that big deal its just for a second during cut scenes... curious why these mods aren't just consolidated...

They will be. Check out the announcement in the FP / Community Patch thread.

am I missing something or the wrong install order?

You missed this tutorial . (particularly step 4)

.ini modifications

f4se

Bodies (cbbe, evb, dog, gouls, synths)

Animations (leito pack, crazy gun, crazy anim)

Four-play

Four-play community patch

Four-play addons (violate, prostitution etc)

Bodies addons (diverse bodies, strap-ons, nudesuit OR dongs of fallout)

Launch via f4se launcher.

You should make a clean save before.

1- did the .ini all ready

2- have latest f4se

3- have nude bodies all ready

4- didnt have leito as the mods didnt say they needed unless im blind -.- but installed them too

5- crazy gun is optional it says, got crazy anims all ready just forgot to add -.-

6- not done bodies addon yet will later just want to get it working!

7- all ways launch via f4se anyway as i got a few mods

8- got a clean save before for testing it anyway

did it in your order and community patch is still uninstalling crazy's anims -.- doing violite still uninstalling community patch -.-

thats whats annoying everything is there, it all pops up on startup,  i did both the menu options, even the hotkeys dont seem to do anything :/

ugh....

I succsesfully installed all mods, but DD don't work fine. When my character are violated, DD don't equip items. With Prostitution same situation - i get caps, then extra caps for toys, but DD nothing doing. I can buy DD-items from vendor in Goodneighbor, that indicates that the mod is installed normally, but for some reason Violated and Prostitution don't like that mod :( Please help if somebody know reason why this happens, and how it will can be fixed

I succsesfully installed all mods, but DD don't work fine. When my character are violated, DD don't equip items. With Prostitution same situation - i get caps, then extra caps for toys, but DD nothing doing. I can buy DD-items from vendor in Goodneighbor, that indicates that the mod is installed normally, but for some reason Violated and Prostitution don't like that mod :( Please help if somebody know reason why this happens, and how it will can be fixed

wrong version probably: 

latest versions of Prostitution and Violate goes with DD 2.0

previous versions of Prostitution and Violate goes with DD 1.3

Also there's no guarantee that DD is installed correctly just because the vendor sells the items. Its scripts might not be installed properly. Kimy also asked for a clean save to install DD 2.0 I think

hmm some how the latest update wich should work with dd2

simply unequips the items, but i thought they would work like the version before dd2...

I had to re-install violate to get the DD2 update to integrate (so DD2 then violate 2.5.1)

thanx...

i´ll try...

i think i'm just gonna start a new game and see if that fixes my issues with the cuties i let go not actually running off

other than that, not that this was a particular problem for me, but i don't think perversion multiplier can be set to 0? unless perversion resistance per endurance level is something different, the minimum is 1

i think i'm just gonna start a new game and see if that fixes my issues with the cuties i let go not actually running off

other than that, not that this was a particular problem for me, but i don't think perversion multiplier can be set to 0? unless perversion resistance per endurance level is something different, the minimum is 1

Console command: 

Set FPV_Global_Perversion to 0

i un-installed made a clean save and re-installed again

i get the message that prostitution registered with DD..

but the items still get unequipped when having sex...

oh wait. Do you have the Community Patch? The patch blocks DD items from being unequipped.

wrong version probably: 

latest versions of Prostitution and Violate goes with DD 2.0

previous versions of Prostitution and Violate goes with DD 1.3

Also there's no guarantee that DD is installed correctly just because the vendor sells the items. Its scripts might not be installed properly. Kimy also asked for a clean save to install DD 2.0 I think

yea, you're right, it was wrong versions. I update Violation to 2.5.1 and Prostitution to 2.7.1 Also i was added "Deviously Cursed Wasteland", and remove function to surrender when fight is over, becouse it wil be conflict with violation mod. If somebody will install this - here the command: set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0. It add a little more random to the game, like get loked toys on you while looting or sleeping, and also you can find a keys on the all Wasteland

okay so i still can't let folks go it seems

they just continue with their pleading pose and lock my movement and first-person camera controls

EDIT:

interestingly, i was able to restore my movement and camera by boning down on my prey again

however, when i tried to release her again, they were locked again and this time she actually ran off

i was able to remove these restrictions using the gun from mindless sex

okay so i still can't let folks go it seems

It's a known issue that I have been trying in vain for months to just reproduce let alone fix.

Just kill your victim, let them out of their misery.

aight sorry for the bother

EDIT:

third-personing and sitting in & rising from a chair or a couch seems to be a serviceable workaround for the problem, though i still tend to need to tell a fool multiple times to go on and git

given that engaging in a scene also rectifies the issue, i believe masturbating using the sex 'em up mod should also free the camera and movement

Um, vinfamy, can you please add support to this mod? It changes normal ghouls into those zombies and break the animation loader.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20485/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D20485%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Feral ghouls have never worked with Four-Play. No-one has made animations for them.

Ghouls (like Hancock) are fine though

Um, vinfamy, can you please add support to this mod? It changes normal ghouls into those zombies and break the animation loader.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20485/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D20485%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Feral ghouls have never worked with Four-Play. No-one has made animations for them.

Ghouls (like Hancock) are fine though

Oh-no........Can you please put up a placeholder animation header for humanoid enemies? It could atleast made most enemies be able to grab our meat. Maybe just put raider animation for feral ghoul would be a nice stopgap fix, even when the ainmation would be looking weird as long as it didn't broke the game.

Oh-no........Can you please put up a placeholder animation header for humanoid enemies? It could atleast made most enemies be able to grab our meat. Maybe just put raider animation for feral ghoul would be a nice stopgap fix, even when the ainmation would be looking weird as long as it didn't broke the game.

That's the thing. Feral ghouls aren;t humanoid. They use completely different skeleton. No animation made for other skeletons would work for them.