1 minute ago, Pocor1 said:

also,with bady slide, how to make evry clothes in game, fit atomic beauty, any ideas ?

You would need the bodyslide files made for Atomic Beauty for the regular clothing surely you would find that here or on nexus

Don't know i use CBBE

1 hour ago, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

All animations are working fine, it's just that whenever an animation starts, the actor positions are off by a lot and so most of the time guys are just banging the air. Are there any fixes for this?

It' is advised that you should use AAF instead of FourPlay.

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, jaam said:

This works WITHOUT F4SE, But the DLL used for advanced functions will not work with F4SEVR.

That's great to know. Though from what I see the clothes won't strip for Four-Play's partner sex, (just the solo animations which might not even require Four-play?). I did enable papyrus in Fallout4Custom.INI 
The only way I know to trigger animations is using the crazy anim gun.

On 5/26/2020 at 11:40 PM, ntblood said:

That's great to know. Though from what I see the clothes won't strip for Four-Play's partner sex, (just the solo animations which might not even require Four-play?). I did enable papyrus in Fallout4Custom.INI 
The only way I know to trigger animations is using the crazy anim gun.

Not sure this helps but you can strip your ally by making them wear glass?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7NbsRe9Ecc

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Am haveing an isuer with dogmeat when i try get him to fuck i get disallowed  actor how do i get around this i know this is a check thing to make sure i am not trying to do

something with a kid ( that is wrong and anyone who would want that in  a mod needs to be shot) but i know dogmeat is not a kid any way to fix this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...