2 hours ago, Customality said:

animations dont seem to load, characters just stand nude and nothing happens (animations are installed and tried going to test area with terminals) nothing works any fix? 

This is a near dead sex animation framework. Just about everyone has moved on to AAF. I have been away from here for months now and even if I wanted to help, my files are gone with my memory of how to do stuff. Be patient, someone might still be using it..

9 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

This is a near dead sex animation framework. Just about everyone has moved on to AAF. I have been away from here for months now and even if I wanted to help, my files are gone with my memory of how to do stuff. Be patient, someone might still be using it..

Actually this is kind of sad though, as I'd probably still prefer to use FourPlay if I was still playing FO4. Not to say AAF is bad but FourPlay just feels and behaves more like SexLab whereas AAF seems to compare better to something like OSex.

16 hours ago, Customality said:

animations dont seem to load, characters just stand nude and nothing happens (animations are installed and tried going to test area with terminals) nothing works any fix? 

Download Leitos animation 1.4.. His 2.0 is no longer made for 4-Play and will skip at least 6 animated poses. ( might be what you are experiencing ) Let me know what you are using. I will try to help you work out the kinks..

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Download Leitos animation 1.4.. His 2.0 is no longer made for 4-Play and will skip at least 6 animated poses. ( might be what you are experiencing ) Let me know what you are using. I will try to help you work out the kinks..

i got that working now but i get an error saying F4SE did not load correctly or something like that and making it no longer auto strip, i run F4SE using the F4SE launcher and tried manually installing and installing with exe but nothing seems to be working can i get help please?

13 hours ago, Customality said:

i got that working now but i get an error saying F4SE did not load correctly or something like that and making it no longer auto strip, i run F4SE using the F4SE launcher and tried manually installing and installing with exe but nothing seems to be working can i get help please?

also make sure you download the loverslab community FSE patch which can be found here: 

. Version 34 is the latest. This will be the last time it is updated by @jaam

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, daisannobakudan said:

Hello, I don't know if this has already been asked before, but i have a problem regarding the positions of the characters as in they don't align right like in this image.

I followed this guide when installing:

ScreenShot0.png

Welcome to the world of Fourplay. It happens. I quit FP some 6 months ago, but was able to get proper animations about 90% of the time. There was a change animation key (do not remember 1 or 3 key right side of keyboard) Sometimes that would realign with the pose change. You also need to be using Leito 1.4 animation, not his 2.0, which is not 4P functional..

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Welcome to the world of Fourplay. It happens. I quit FP some 6 months ago, but was able to get proper animations about 90% of the time. There was a change animation key (do not remember 1 or 3 key right side of keyboard) Sometimes that would realign with the pose change. You also need to be using Leito 1.4 animation, not his 2.0, which is not 4P functional..

Ah it worked, it's aligned better now. Thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

For whatever reason even having four_play_resources.esm activated in my load order makes it impossible to even make a character. on load up instead of having the white screen with the shower noise and opening to the bathroom doesn't happen. after the opening cutscene it fades to white and nothing happens. is there a way to fix this or am I the only one having this problem? I would really like to do a playthrough with this mod but when I disable it everything works fine.

22 hours ago, AnotherWanderer said:

For whatever reason even having four_play_resources.esm activated in my load order makes it impossible to even make a character. on load up instead of having the white screen with the shower noise and opening to the bathroom doesn't happen. after the opening cutscene it fades to white and nothing happens. is there a way to fix this or am I the only one having this problem? I would really like to do a playthrough with this mod but when I disable it everything works fine.

this is not a Fourplay issue, re check you have everything installed correctly, check FSE and any mods that change the looks of the character. if still no luck could you post your load order in a spoiler with your papyrus log file.

• 3 weeks later...

Having a major Problem with the Characters Alignment. Example: Doggy Style. Im Humping air, She is In Position Directly Behind me about 5 Feet distance. (In Proper Position . Cant get them to Re align in Proper position.

Never has happened before.  Im Wondering if it has to do with the setting in AFT where Your Companions DONT Bump into you???   Is anyone else having the problem?  It worked Fine Prior to Leaving the Vault.

UPDATE:   YES, it was the Companions Dont Bump Into me Setting in AFT. lol    I am still having a problem with the cam getting stuck in 3rd person POV though. Work bench does not fix it.  EVERY Time i Have Sex This happens..  Any Suggestions. 

13 minutes ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Having a major Problem with the Characters Alignment. Example: Doggy Style. Im Humping air, She is In Position Directly Behind me about 5 Feet distance. (In Proper Position . Cant get them to Re align in Proper position.

Never has happened before.  Im Wondering if it has to do with the setting in AFT where Your Companions DONT Bump into you???   Is anyone else having the problem?  It worked Fine Prior to Leaving the Vault.

Check post #1861 for help. Also, 4 Play requires Leitos 1.4 version. 2.0 is made for AAF and will break 1/2 of your 4 Play animations.

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, ineedafalloutlyfe said:

I am not understanding how you get it to work in the game... I am new at PC modding- can someone please walk me through it once I have installed on Vortex and enabled? Is there someplace I have to go int he game to pick up something- what?

For a more up to date Animation Framework with loads more animation Follow this guide:

. Make sure you game is up to date and you have latest FSE installed. When told to install the  Advanced Animation Framework install this https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=810960 this is the latest version of AAF. then carry on following the guide

AAF... AAF... ? ?AAF

That thing is where it belongs: in the trash.

I came back to 4Play because AAF's author doesn't want to do or support anything, we can't even control the positions to realign them like we can in 4Play, nothing is ever his fault, etc, etc.

I hope people pick up 4Play again, make it the SexLab for FO4 that is supposed to be, and AAF can go die in the dump it came from.

1 hour ago, DoneBye said:

AAF... AAF... ? ?AAF

That thing is where it belongs: in the trash.

I came back to 4Play because AAF's author doesn't want to do or support anything, we can't even control the positions to realign them like we can in 4Play, nothing is ever his fault, etc, etc.

I hope people pick up 4Play again, make it the SexLab for FO4 that is supposed to be, and AAF can go die in the dump it came from.

Aw, c'mon! Tell us 'ow ya REALLY FEEL.......lol.

:joy:

12 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Aw, c'mon! Tell us 'ow ya REALLY FEEL.......lol.

:joy:

Better not, I don't want the site to crash while trying to process all the rage in my post. ?

That said... yeah, I'm very frontal about stuff. Some like it, some hate it. That's life.

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, kevinfromfallout said:

i installed this mod and all requirements, and so far the animations are a bit..... off, during every animation one character is a bit offset from the other, for instance during missionary, the male will be in position but the female will be a little further back, like a bj missionary, and with bj the male will be off to the side of the female.

Hi I know you said you have installed all Requirements but did you follow this guide: 

and installed (above link)

so it matches you installed FSE version and game version?    As a side note this Animation Framework is Outdated and not really supported. For a more up to date Animation Framework Try this one :

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...