3 hours ago, gr128 said:

Thank you, it works perfectly!

This was a load order given to me by another member. Since I use Loot through Vortex auto setup, my actual order may not be same, but it works, also..Be patient after you give a command. The animation takes a bit to process and happen. Do not immediate assume that things are not working. I use Sex Em Up hotkeys to instigate sex . Usually, if the sounds are happening and there is no animation, I will punch my hotkey once or twice to get things moving. Any issues, let me know...not a computer geek but am getting better at figuring Four Play out..

I am pretty sure I have found a work around to the bad animation glitch. First off, this is for folks who can get to the animation stage. For those who cannot, I have some ideas for that..Just ask..  You will have 2 Crazy Animation Packs and 1 Leitos Animation Pack installed. I have 2 Leitos (old gun mod download)..You ought have SEX EM UP (FOUR PLAY) installed as your trigger. There are at least 11 animations between the various packs but 6 of Leitos are bad (messed up positions, mostly aggressive). The choice of animations is a mod function, so you can get 11 Crazys that are perfect or 11 Leitos, 1/2 of them bad..or any combo of both..Here are some cheat keys built in that you need know about..0 will change animations during the sex act..3 will change who is male figure in Lesbian acts..1 will end animations whether wife catches you or you are involved in an animation cluster f@#!k..2,4,6,8 will adjust positions but kinda wonky..You will initiate sex with whom ever which prompts what animation packs you want to use. Choose any combo of the Leitos/Crazy option. Do the deed and bite the bullet, good or bad..I always am using the 0 key to change animations for variety so we are always at risk to get to the bad ones sooner or later (at least 11 positions chosen by mod). Save, quit to desktop. Disable Crazy gun, and any Leitos packs. Load save back up. When you initiate sex, you will have animation choices still. But now if you use 0 to change up, the good Crazy stuff will be there and if a a bad Leitos anim comes up, it will ignore that choice. Depending how many are in sequence, keep slowly pushing 0 key and it will move you past them to the next good animation..............Some hints that have served me well. Be patient when you initiate sex. The mod needs to think things out and it may seem like an eternity when they just stand there. If the sound start first, I will push 0 key and that usually starts the balling rolling. Do not spam push the 0 key, a 1 push ought suffice to move you to next position. Usually Leitos will black screen and load while Crazys will not..His moves seamless from 1 anim to the other..Remember, if a position repeats itself, it is because a bad anim has been detected. Just push 0 again till it moves past. Sometimes there might be several bad ones in a row..since the bad are mostly Raider/Agressive ones, I also chose to option disable them in Control Panel or push 7 for secret MCM options which gives you more FourPlay choices..Other than furniture induced body displacements, you should get 100% good looking positions..I had downloaded Leitos new alternate sounds and left it active. Still will work with your animations....Any questions?

If you have Leitos gun mod downloaded, keep it. The latest Leitos animation pack was not made compatible with 4 Play and 6 of the animations will not work right. The gun mod is pre update and with just this loaded up with Crazy's files, the animations so far are all working about 95% of the time..Remember you can change the poses in action with the 0 key..

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

If you have Leitos gun mod downloaded, keep it. The latest Leitos animation pack was not made compatible with 4 Play and 6 of the animations will not work right. The gun mod is pre update and with just this loaded up with Crazy's files, the animations so far are all working about 95% of the time..Remember you can change the poses in action with the 0 key..

Yes thank god I keep backups as I do happen to have one of his older animation pack 1.4b.

I need help idk what else to do bros. I installed this along with leito  & crazy's animations, animation framework, & the compatibility patches and installed violate along w crazy's animation gun so idk what else it could be. I did it manually & through nexus. The player gets stripped and they say shit like somethings supposed to be happening but nothing does. They just get some shit locked on them (devious devices I think) and then if I kill the raider the key isn't even there and it's stuck forever & the quest to get my shit back never goes away. Im confused bc the animations for devious devices works. Also confused bc the options for violate aren't showing up in MCM like it said it was supposed too? I read it could be an issue related too not having AWKCR installed, which I alwaaays had issues installing, but I retried installing it too, manually, alongwith armorsmith extended, and it kind of worked, I think? I had a bunch of new workbenches for shit like ammo, and all the clothes in the game, but I know I have armor downloaded already that's supposed to only be available through that shit and I didn't see it soooo. I really need help... lol I have a lot of mods and i thought i knew what i was doing at this point bc my shit was working fine, other than crashing from time to time. Anyone have any idea what i should do from this point? xoxo thanks

7 hours ago, ririgod00 said:

I need help idk what else to do bros. I installed this along with leito  & crazy's animations, animation framework, & the compatibility patches and installed violate along w crazy's animation gun so idk what else it could be. I did it manually & through nexus. The player gets stripped and they say shit like somethings supposed to be happening but nothing does. They just get some shit locked on them (devious devices I think) and then if I kill the raider the key isn't even there and it's stuck forever & the quest to get my shit back never goes away. Im confused bc the animations for devious devices works. Also confused bc the options for violate aren't showing up in MCM like it said it was supposed too? I read it could be an issue related too not having AWKCR installed, which I alwaaays had issues installing, but I retried installing it too, manually, alongwith armorsmith extended, and it kind of worked, I think? I had a bunch of new workbenches for shit like ammo, and all the clothes in the game, but I know I have armor downloaded already that's supposed to only be available through that shit and I didn't see it soooo. I really need help... lol I have a lot of mods and i thought i knew what i was doing at this point bc my shit was working fine, other than crashing from time to time. Anyone have any idea what i should do from this point? xoxo thanks

You first need to slow down and stop the slangfest so us old folks can understand what you are saying?.  I have about 170 mods running now. None were loaded manually. All were loaded through Vortex and placed by Vortex into my load order. I need to know exactly what parts of FourPlay you actally have downloaded. What is animation framework? Below is the suggest parts of and load order for FourPlay. You need Vinfamy Control Panel to set up most options for the different files. You need Sex Em Up to set up asking for sex with hotkeys. MCM only allows options for Sex Em Up, not any of the other stuff. Once I figure out what you have installed, then we can walk you through the rest. You need all 3 Crazy Animations files to have any chance for stable sex positions. The latest Leitos files were glitched so that Fourplay would not work right with it. If you have Leitos gun mod, keep it and let me know..Remember, AAF IS A DIFFERENT DEAL AND WILL NOT WORK WITH FOURPLAY...

Download Vinfamy Control Panel mod. If loaded correctly, it will be in your weapon? or apparel selection? Cannot remember at moment. It will allow you to set up the means to access this and his other files (autonomy,violate,mindless sex, vanilla fudge,etc.) Check out Sex Em Up file also..

Install 4Play 0082

Install Viox Strap-On

Install latest LLFP File

Install Vinfamy mods of your choice. (You MUST install Control Panel. It's required to run everything!)

Install Family Planning Enhanced v1.6

Install SEU v251 & v252 Cold Fix

There are 3 Crazy files you need to install......Rug v2.7, Gun 3-11-17 & Animation v1.3. (In that order!) Then install Lieto's stuff, 1.4b & 1.4b Fix.

Install NudeSuits v1.7 Fixed

Install FP Patch 261 Runtime Neutral LAST!

At this point, if you want to try Four Lei to try & fix Leito's alignment issues, install Four Lei 082 Plus.

On 2/24/2019 at 3:21 AM, mashup47 said:

Yes thank god I keep backups as I do happen to have one of his older animation pack 1.4b.

How is FourPlay working for you? I just got my first successful Mutant acts(5 positions in all, triggered by 0 key). My animations without bed at about 99% successful(6 to 10 positions,triggered by 0 key) You can keep Leitos old file enabled, which gives you bonus of the gun. Everything is humming. Wish someone would come forward to tweak it. Flashy was too much at one time, offering more animations, but 1/2 of them glitched out..

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

How is FourPlay working for you? I just got my first successful Mutant acts(5 positions in all, triggered by 0 key). My animations without bed at about 99% successful(6 to 10 positions,triggered by 0 key) You can keep Leitos old file enabled, which gives you bonus of the gun. Everything is humming. Wish someone would come forward to tweak it. Flashy was too much at one time, offering more animations, but 1/2 of them glitched out..

My setup is Fourplay and RSE 4 doing all the sex animation's outside my settlement and I have AAF just doing custom Sex Scene's inside my settlement's (Not using Crazy's or Lieto's). And it run's smoothly but I do have installed last year's version of AAF 3.9 beta,

29 minutes ago, fmilluminatus said:

Omg, could you send me that backup file or attach it here?  I would worship you forever.

I mite get into trouble? If so I will take down soon as : FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4b.7z

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

My setup is Fourplay and RSE 4 doing all the sex animation's outside my settlement and I have AAF just doing custom Sex Scene's inside my settlement's (Not using Crazy's or Lieto's). And it run's smoothly but I do have installed last year's version of AAF 3.9 beta,

I mite get into trouble? If so I will take down soon as : FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4b.7z

You are a scholar and a gentleman!  Thank you, thank you!  

You need to download Leitos older animation package vers 1.4 c or b? His latest version is made for AAF and these are part of the 6 animations that are busted for Fourplay. Check his page, the older download was just made available again..That should fix most animationd for you. Some of the in the ground stuff has to do with collision issues and can only be fixed by choosing a reasonbly flat area or hard surface like floors or cement..

34 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

You need to download Leitos older animation package vers 1.4 c or b? His latest version is made for AAF and these are part of the 6 animations that are busted for Fourplay. Check his page, the older download was just made available again..That should fix most animationd for you. Some of the in the ground stuff has to do with collision issues and can only be fixed by choosing a reasonbly flat area or hard surface like floors or cement..

THX

• 2 months later...

Hello, quick question here, i have an older version of fallout 4 since i don't let it auto update anymore(been doing this for a while) but i can't get four-play to work since its meant for the latest version, is there a way to get access to an older version of four-play(one that is compatible with 1.10.50)?

On 5/19/2019 at 7:40 PM, koaamz said:

Hello, quick question here, i have an older version of fallout 4 since i don't let it auto update anymore(been doing this for a while) but i can't get four-play to work since its meant for the latest version, is there a way to get access to an older version of four-play(one that is compatible with 1.10.50)?

did you update you LL community FSE patch (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v31-2019-03-15/ ) this should be the only thing you need to update to get it working assuming you have a basic setup like the one found here:https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/ .

31 minutes ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Everything was working fine now all of a sudden My OWn Character does not strip. The NPC does, but I dont.  NO Clothing Items are marked for NO Strip .  What could be the Problem????

First thing to check, what mods did you add recent? It is easy to conflict your game. 

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

First thing to check, what mods did you add recent? It is easy to conflict your game. 

havent added any. What is wierd is I tried the debug from ingame. NOW I do undress but a split second later I dress into another outfit to have sex. When finished, My Body is Missing after stripping the second outfit, then goes back to my Original outfit and body is intact. I Can take off my Outfit and My Body Is There. This is Very Freaky.

You have said that all was working before. Any chance that you accidently toggled dress/undress action in Vinfamy Control Panel. Since this is a suggested requirement, I am assuming you have this mod. If not, you should as it allows you MCM control options to most of the Fore Play stuff.  You are not trying to run AAF with Fore Play? What you describe is a sometimes AAF issue and the 2 sex frameworks should not be intermingled.. I am not computer literate, so here is hoping a "geek" might step in and give you a tech look at and fix..

Some tips for near flawless FP operation.

1) download LEITOS Animations 1.4C or B..( latest version AAF only)..

2) download SEU for sex on demand..(Sex Em Up)..

3) try to use beds (mattresses on floor) as often as possible. Animations line up best vs uneven ground.

3a) 1st time animation off..push 0 key to correct. Use 0 key to switch animated actions (at least 10, whether game chooses Crazy or Leitos         

4) Be patient, no animation is instant. Takes some time for game to sort what will happen. If it takes too long after sound start, push 0 key..

5) Found 4P downloads of Sexual Harrassment and Attributes..have yet to get them working..but it is available

6)Flashy is back as well as FP AIO RSE 2 new download. 

7)Since I have yet to get NPC to seek me out for sex(Sexual Harrassment), download FP Prostitution and set client scan for 300 seconds. You can     keep this toggled and have npc approach you randomly. Adds variety to the gameplay..

?