4 hours ago, Conrad3286 said:

Seriously. How the hell do you use this thing?

What do you want to know? All of my shit works because I manually installed everything & I have all the latest updates to everything.

INSTALLATION

NOTE: Make sure all INI files that need to be modified have been.

Manually install the following:

Nexus Related Stuff:

F4SE

MCM

CBBE

Bodyslide

Looksmenu

Any male Nude Body

4Play Related Stuff:

four_play_0_0_8_2 by DocClox

Leito's Animations

Crazy's animations

Vinfamy's Control Panel

VinFamy's Four-Play Community Patch.

Update patches by Jaam

Nude Suites

Sex 'Em Up

Any other 4Play mods you wish to add.

Go into Nexus Mod Manager & check mark everything except Leito's & Crazy's mods.

Yer all done. Walk up to someone & hit the H key.

:tongue:

16 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Because he's over at the Skyrim forums posting?? LOL.

Plus a new game he's working on, non Beth.

Just because he's posting in Skyrim forums and working on a different project doesn't mean he has left FO4. Unless vin's said somewhere himself I, myself, wouldn't say he's not working on FO4 anymore, but that's just me.

13 hours ago, shadowwulf77 said:

Just because he's posting in Skyrim forums and working on a different project doesn't mean he has left FO4. Unless vin's said somewhere himself I, myself, wouldn't say he's not working on FO4 anymore, but that's just me.

Devs like to bounce around to what's interesting.  He's probably gotten a bit bored or is still waiting on animation loader to complete.  Might also be due to the fact that Ashal almost has SexLab Framework for SSE completed.  He might be waiting to see how that comes out before getting back to FourPlay since there might be things in SSE Sexlab he can use here.

Just now, blueballbob said:

Devs like to bounce around to what's interesting.  He's probably gotten a bit bored or is still waiting on animation loader to complete.  Might also be due to the fact that Ashal almost has SexLab Framework for SSE completed.  He might be waiting to see how that comes out before getting back to FourPlay since there might be things in SSE Sexlab he can use here.

That's what I was attempting to convey to, but since I don't play Skyrim, though I would love to. I didn't have anything tangible to go off of.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

So this is dead then? Seems like everyone involved just jumped out of the boat before the grenade went off.

Its not dead. Vinfamy is waiting for Jaam finish the new animation loader, and Jaam already said that will take more time than he though due to his personal life. Since i don't have any mod skills to help, the only thing i can do is waiting (currently playing The Witcher 3). =)

Been looking through this topic and haven't seen it or missed it, I get a notification that A.) someone is having sex. B.) would you like to use a bed, even though I am not the one using sex.

I know and swear by all the gods I must have screwed the installation somewhere as I cannot disable both those notifications, and now the framework menu pops up every-time a sex animation starts. Now to clarify this only happens when someone is nearby getting foogly with another NPC. did I do something wrong and do I need to reinstall this mod.

2 hours ago, Outlast1 said:

Been looking through this topic and haven't seen it or missed it, I get a notification that A.) someone is having sex. B.) would you like to use a bed, even though I am not the one using sex.

I know and swear by all the gods I must have screwed the installation somewhere as I cannot disable both those notifications, and now the framework menu pops up every-time a sex animation starts. Now to clarify this only happens when someone is nearby getting foogly with another NPC. did I do something wrong and do I need to reinstall this mod.

It's part of Autonomy. What it's asking is if the two NPCs involved in the sex act should use a nearby bed. Just click one of the two bottom options and it should go away and not return.

5 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

It's part of Autonomy. What it's asking is if the two NPCs involved in the sex act should use a nearby bed. Just click one of the two bottom options and it should go away and not return.

well that's the thing it never stops every-time I get near a raider secretly in some ally by accident, bam, it doesn't matter if I am involved or not. right in the middle of a gun fight and it shows. I looked through the files to stop this, I am gonna have to uninstall it :frown: I hoped I would not have to.

14 minutes ago, Outlast1 said:

well that's the thing it never stops every-time I get near a raider secretly in some ally by accident, bam, it doesn't matter if I am involved or not. right in the middle of a gun fight and it shows. I looked through the files to stop this, I am gonna have to uninstall it :frown: I hoped I would not have to.

Weird. Try out Autonomy Enhanced by JoeR instead. What with all of the Creation Crap Club updates, I'm not surprised Vin's mod is messing up.