Just have a couple questions and observations from things I've noticed after playing Fallout 4 with Four-Play and a few of the add-ons installed over the past couple weeks.

I have seen it mentioned that Dogmeat has 3 animations. Yet the only one I've ever seen is the "slow" animation. The "fast" and "handjob" animations have never one time activated.

After a threesome is finished, the moaning sounds continue no matter what, even if you leave and reload the cell.

Autonomy is really nice, but settlers are often found wandering off to have sex with hostile factions. With this mod active, I've also encountered issues where traders such as Trashcan Carla attack and kill my settlers after they have sex with hostile enemies such as raiders or Gunners.

Violate is probably my favorite so far, next to Prostitution. Just remember to turn Prostitution off before starting new quests (unless you want an incredibly easy time with missions such as Minutemen radiant quests). The problem I'm having with Violate is that when I reach low health and my character surrenders, she is forced to sex over and over again by the enemy even when she regains health. It's a never-ending loop. I've even tried running away from the enemy but they just teleport to her and I'm unable to draw a weapon due to her immediately surrendering.

Anyone else see or deal with similar issues? Remember, I'm not complaining. I'm incredibly happy with everything that Four-Play brings to Fallout 4 and I'm more than grateful for the people bringing us this content!

37 minutes ago, heroscomeback said:

Just have a couple questions and observations from things I've noticed after playing Fallout 4 with Four-Play and a few of the add-ons installed over the past couple weeks.

I have seen it mentioned that Dogmeat has 3 animations. Yet the only one I've ever seen is the "slow" animation. The "fast" and "handjob" animations have never one time activated.

After a threesome is finished, the moaning sounds continue no matter what, even if you leave and reload the cell.

Autonomy is really nice, but settlers are often found wandering off to have sex with hostile factions. With this mod active, I've also encountered issues where traders such as Trashcan Carla attack and kill my settlers after they have sex with hostile enemies such as raiders or Gunners.

Violate is probably my favorite so far, next to Prostitution. Just remember to turn Prostitution off before starting new quests (unless you want an incredibly easy time with missions such as Minutemen radiant quests). The problem I'm having with Violate is that when I reach low health and my character surrenders, she is forced to sex over and over again by the enemy even when she regains health. It's a never-ending loop. I've even tried running away from the enemy but they just teleport to her and I'm unable to draw a weapon due to her immediately surrendering.

Anyone else see or deal with similar issues? Remember, I'm not complaining. I'm incredibly happy with everything that Four-Play brings to Fallout 4 and I'm more than grateful for the people bringing us this content!

I seem to have the same issue with Dogmeat. It doesn't matter how many times it diddles my character, it's always the same 'Doggystyle' animation.

Autonomy sounds good in theory but yes, with no way to adjust the who and when, it's borderline unuseable. Back before I knew about Vinfamy's Control Panel, I kept having to re-do scenes from the intro over and over again because an important NPC would wander off and start sex with another NPC. It's specially bad in the Cryochamber scene, whereas Kelogg and the female scientist kept wandering off to fuck and the scene would just get stuck there.

Violate is also kinda finnicky to get working 'properly'. From my experience, either what you said happens, or my character just gets undressed and killed right away. Another thing that happens that, though I'm not sure if it's a conflict or whatever, but it just seems to totally ignore the settings over at the Control Panel. For instance, I made it so my character never auto-surrenders with the right health adjustments, but the mod just ignores it and every time I would normally die or reach low hp, she would auto-surrender. It got extremely annoying since I play on Survival, so I just turned the mod off.

I should also added that since the last game update, the hotkeys for Fourplay have just stopped working completely, despite the fact that I updated F4SE.

Edited by shunter
1 hour ago, shunter said:

I seem to have the same issue with Dogmeat. It doesn't matter how many times it diddles my character, it's always the same 'Doggystyle' animation.

Autonomy sounds good in theory but yes, with no way to adjust the who and when, it's borderline unuseable. Back before I knew about Vinfamy's Control Panel, I kept having to re-do scenes from the intro over and over again because an important NPC would wander off and start sex with another NPC. It's specially bad in the Cryochamber scene, whereas Kelogg and the female scientist kept wandering off to fuck and the scene would just get stuck there.

Violate is also kinda finnicky to get working 'properly'. From my experience, either what you said happens, or my character just gets undressed and killed right away. Another thing that happens that, though I'm not sure if it's a conflict or whatever, but it just seems to totally ignore the settings over at the Control Panel. For instance, I made it so my character never auto-surrenders with the right health adjustments, but the mod just ignores it and every time I would normally die or reach low hp, she would auto-surrender. It got extremely annoying since I play on Survival, so I just turned the mod off.

I should also added that since the last game update, the hotkeys for Fourplay have just stopped working completely, despite the fact that I updated F4SE.

Install Sex'Em Up, walk up to someone & hit the H key.

51 minutes ago, Arcfoxx said:

It aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost works with this mod lol....raider beat the crap out of me, then i surrendered, she got out of her power armor and even taunted me.....just sex dosnt happen and im stuck there.  OMG please make this mod compatible with CaN lol....im loving it more and more

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19040/?

Hey! Just a heads up for you...I use CaN pony as well and Four-Play works for me. There is a hitch though, of course...

Somewhere buried in the comments section of either this post or the Four-Play installation instructions...someone posted a mod/patch you can download that'll allow Four-Play to work with CaN.

What's the hitch? I can't remember exactly where I found the post and despite searching for the past 15 minutes, I came up empty. So if I were you, I'd get digging through the comments. That's the best I can offer and this is the best fix I've found until the next version of Four-Play comes out which should make using custom races easier.

uhg....after over an hours of combing through post after post, couldnt find the patch....i did find alot of obscure information on how yo get custom races working but nothing i could use with the limited info given or liimits of my understanding of the CK....i spose ill try again later.

UPDATE...after some more searching i found soome who posted there a fourplay.esp that had CaN working.  So i just copied the esp....after going into the fo4edit and switching his 4play.esp from looking from can.esp as the newer CaN masters are esm's, it still didnt quite work, but its closer than it was.  Least she make like shes gona attempt to have sex and strips, even the camra moves likes it gona start an animation lol.  But all that heppens is she just stands around for 30 seconds.

I have the lastest fo4se installed therough the installer and all animations required.  So what else could be a possible problem?

And also heroscomeback does, yours work with dogmeat?  cause thats who i tested it own cause he was on hand at the time?

Edited by Arcfoxx
8 hours ago, Arcfoxx said:

uhg....after over an hours of combing through post after post, couldnt find the patch....i did find alot of obscure information on how yo get custom races working but nothing i could use with the limited info given or liimits of my understanding of the CK....i spose ill try again later.

UPDATE...after some more searching i found soome who posted there a fourplay.esp that had CaN working.  So i just copied the esp....after going into the fo4edit and switching his 4play.esp from looking from can.esp as the newer CaN masters are esm's, it still didnt quite work, but its closer than it was.  Least she make like shes gona attempt to have sex and strips, even the camra moves likes it gona start an animation lol.  But all that heppens is she just stands around for 30 seconds.

I have the lastest fo4se installed therough the installer and all animations required.  So what else could be a possible problem?

And also heroscomeback does, yours work with dogmeat?  cause thats who i tested it own cause he was on hand at the time?

I have normal hair on my character for screenshot purposes. She usually has Sweet Velvet's mane in white. But you can see, it works.

The .esp file you found, is it called four_play_pony.esp? If so, that's the one I have. I just installed it with Nexus Mod Manager and voila, all of a sudden Four-Play began working just fine. So that's where I am. Though in all honesty, I'm pretty close to just switching back to a human player character. The pony is fun and I have my own simple lore for why I'm the only one in the Commonwealth...but I do miss playing as a normal human xD

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot5.png

Crap, uh...how do I hide these images behind spoiler tags or something? I don't want people being forced to see something they might not want to see. If anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks!

Edited by heroscomeback

Ah......well then obviously i messed something up or are having a mod conflict.  You said there was a hitch to it?  Maybe i just didnt see it.  But if all you did was install and go then maybe im just remembering something else for something different.  Anyway thank you and ill keep working on it.

Wasnt that easy for me though.....i use all the CaN mods to make every single vanilla character in Fo4 into ponies....settlers, raiders, everyone.....im a big fan of fallout equestria and so make my own FO:E lol.  But some of the mods hadnt been update yet to work with the current version of CaN's esm and had to do a little doctoring with fo4edit to get them alll to work together.  Dont see a reason why, but then maybe  thats my problem.  As i said ill keep working on it

Edited by Arcfoxx
1 hour ago, Arcfoxx said:

Ah......well then obviously i messed something up or are having a mod conflict.  You said there was a hitch to it?  Maybe i just didnt see it.  But if all you did was install and go then maybe im just remembering something else for something different.  Anyway thank you and ill keep working on it.

Wasnt that easy for me though.....i use all the CaN mods to make every single vanilla character in Fo4 into ponies....settlers, raiders, everyone.....im a big fan of fallout equestria and so make my own FO:E lol.  But some of the mods hadnt been update yet to work with the current version of CaN's esm and had to do a little doctoring with fo4edit to get them alll to work together.  Dont see a reason why, but then maybe  thats my problem.  As i said ill keep working on it

I think where you messed up was replacing the can.esp with the other esp you found. Just put the esp you found in your data folder (if you're installing manually) and everything should work fine. Like I said, I use NMM which makes things infinitely easier.

I'm a huge fan of FoE myself! I managed to get a copy of the 3rd printing which is awesome. I've read Project Horizons, Pink Eyes and Starlight and I'm about halfway through both Heroes and Murky Number Seven. Anway, we shouldn't get too involved in a FoE discussion since that'd be way off topic xD

Good luck getting everything to work! It was super easy for me once I found that esp.

Ok....unistalled all mods not having to do with CaN or 4play, switched with the esp "patch", downloaded all animation requirments, have all required ini edits, followed the install to the letter and yet i still cant get this to work...uhg....heres my Load order currently.  Someone give it a look over and see if there might be a problem there.  Please not i had to edit some change the target of some mods to make them target some updated esm's.  Im hoping thats not causing the problem but then im nit leaving anything out....

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCWorkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCWorkshop02.esm=1
DLCWorkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
CaN.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
PonyRaiders.esp=1
PonySettlers.esp=1
CaN - Companion Ponies.esp=1
4PlaySEU.esp=1
CaN - Player Pony.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp=1
FP_Autonomy.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
RaceCustomizer.esp=1
CaN Pony Mane Pack.esm=1
RaceCustomizer - Player Exclusive Body.esp=1
CaN - Fallout Equestria.esp=1
Fallout Equestria 4 V2.esp=1

Edited by Arcfoxx

Uhg.....with only these mods loaded now some animations work and some dont with npc's in the test room.  Some animations the npc's strip and stand there, and now theres no sound at all when i had sound before.....trying to give as much info as i can so maybe someone could help me out lol

on a side note....ive totally borked my game lol

Edited by Arcfoxx
1 hour ago, Arcfoxx said:

Uhg.....with only these mods loaded now some animations work and some dont with npc's in the test room.  Some animations the npc's strip and stand there, and now theres no sound at all when i had sound before.....trying to give as much info as i can so maybe someone could help me out lol

on a side note....ive totally borked my game lol

I tried to help you the best I could. You seemed to have found the same esp that I found on here but you can't to get it to work? I'm saying that literally all I did was throw that esp into NMM and everything worked fine. I don't know why you went and edited the Four-Play file...that seems completely unnecessary and that's most likely what's causing your current issues...

Do you see the highlighted file in the screenshot? The one called four_play_pony.esp? Is that the same file that you found earlier? That's the file that allowed me to use CaN with Four-Play.

Also...I see you have Crazy's Rugs in your load order. That mod isn't supported nor required anymore. Why don't you have Leito's Animations in your load order? That RaceCustomizer - Player Exclusive Body.esp=1 may be causing issues as well. I'm not sure what else to tell you. The more you go messing around with the Four-Play file the more issues you're gonna encounter.

Screenshot (84).png

no...thats not the esp i have.......lesigh lol.....tryin i thought Vinfimy made a patch in the mod anyway to where you just had to look at a custom race and hit N for it to be registered by the mod?

And i do have them installed....didnt give me an esp to tick though

and i ha to mess in fo4edit because CaN updated and no longer uses an esp, but an esm...which means untill the other mods are updated by there respected authors, i either forget using them till they are updated ot i make a workaround

Edited by Arcfoxx