I Have So many esp's in my game i cant run all the mods i want but i Really want to use this and have it work but i can never seem to get the animations working. any chance you can drop a fo-mod version or a merged package for slightly simpler installation that even issues with local file sets load order are sorted? not a demand or anything i tried to do it for my self but fo-4 edit is still really new to me plus like i said i'm obviously doing something wrong somewhere. even if i still have to install the animations separate the main 4 play and the enhancements combined or option installed would be epic. 

17 hours ago, patricknshirley said:

I Have So many esp's in my game i cant run all the mods i want but i Really want to use this and have it work but i can never seem to get the animations working. any chance you can drop a fo-mod version or a merged package for slightly simpler installation that even issues with local file sets load order are sorted? not a demand or anything i tried to do it for my self but fo-4 edit is still really new to me plus like i said i'm obviously doing something wrong somewhere. even if i still have to install the animations separate the main 4 play and the enhancements combined or option installed would be epic. 

Question. Do you use a unique body for you character? 

What plugins would you like in this compact install of yours?  (I am unable to make a fo mod but I can give other option's for less esp.s)

19 hours ago, ChaosZen said:

I'm not sure if anybody may have suggested or requested this yet, but I like that my NPCs have some autonomy in their actions, however, currently anytime any of them get the urge it's like they are asking me for permission, when it waits for me to decide if they should use a bed or not. The mod gives me the option to have them "always" use a bed, or "never" use a bed. There's no in-between. So if I want some variety, I'm stuck with being asked countless times during each quest, or while building settlements, or using workbenches. Would it not be possible to simply be able to set a percentage or some randomality to whether they choose to use a bed or not? If I knew enough how to edit scripts, or even what to edit, I'd likely make an option where if they are within XX feet of a bed, then go ahead and use the bed, otherwise, go at it wherever your at. 

Clarification: This is in reference to "Four-Play Autonomy", but was informed that the options of the bed use requestor are from Four-Play itself.

have you tried Flashy's mod :https://www.loverslab.com/topic/89912-four-play-autonomy-enhanced-random-npc-sex/.

OR Better yet for the both of yous have you tried Flashy,s other mod RSE https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87993-rse-realistic-salacious-encounters/.  Which cover's Most of FourPlay plugins all in one esp file. :smile:

21 hours ago, ChaosZen said:

I'm not sure if anybody may have suggested or requested this yet, but I like that my NPCs have some autonomy in their actions, however, currently anytime any of them get the urge it's like they are asking me for permission, when it waits for me to decide if they should use a bed or not. The mod gives me the option to have them "always" use a bed, or "never" use a bed. There's no in-between. So if I want some variety, I'm stuck with being asked countless times during each quest, or while building settlements, or using workbenches. Would it not be possible to simply be able to set a percentage or some randomality to whether they choose to use a bed or not? If I knew enough how to edit scripts, or even what to edit, I'd likely make an option where if they are within XX feet of a bed, then go ahead and use the bed, otherwise, go at it wherever your at. 

Clarification: This is in reference to "Four-Play Autonomy", but was informed that the options of the bed use requestor are from Four-Play itself.

As much as I hate to say it, most of Vin's add-on mods are just outdated. Nothing against, Vin, he's just busy with other things.

Try using Flashy's mod, as mashup pointed out. RSE (Realistic Salacious Encounters) is my pick for the best add-on Four-Play mod this site has seen yet.

23 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Ok what i can tell you is that the Fourplay patch for CaN pony is mad to make edits to the CaN.esp file which is no longer used in the new update of CaN pony's as it just installs and esm file. so I think you only options are ask the mod creator Very Nicely if he/she could make a patch based of this one as Fourplay has not been updated for a bit or your second option is to load the old version 1.0 and play with that. Sorry I could not be much more helpful but is what is. :confused:

BUT I COULD BE WELL WRONG.

You're saying I should ask the mod author of CaN to make a patch for Four-Play? I don't know if I could do that xD

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

I did say nicely :smile:. Have you tried putting in a request for a patch here on lover's lab? https://www.loverslab.com/forum/61-fallout-4-technical-support/

I haven't. But I already know that most of the Four-Play devs want nothing to do with CaN since it uses "RaceCustomizer" which apparently causes all kinds of issues with mods like FP. I really don't want to bother them, anyway. Everyone has so much on their own plates and I don't think making a patch for a specific race mod is something they feel like dealing with. I think it's either up to us to figure out how to make CaN Four-Play compatible or else we'll just have to be satisfied with what we have.

Hey, I'm having some issues with the installation. I followed the instructions step by step and it's not a huge problem, I just may have missed something. 

This is what it says after I load a save and I'm in game, "F4SE has not been installed correctly (it's scripts folder is missing most probably). Four play stripping and strap on functionality won't work."

I click ok, then it goes on to say, "Which animation pack do you want to load? You need to have them installed. Remember to disable or delete crazyanimationsgun.esp and fo4animationsbylieto.esp" (I know how to disable Lieto's but I can't find an .esp or .esm for Crazy's animations.) Then below that it gives me three options; Just Lietos animation pack, lietos and crazys, or lietos crazys and crazys new animations with dog and threesome." What's wrong with F4SE, or what did I miss? F4SE works properly with other mods that require it. If anyone could please help me, I would really appreciate it.

i hope i get some help here - i am in the testcell (coc 4test):

the actors (preston, deb) stripping, then they are standing and do nothing til the scene ends...  i tried it in all rooms (no animation starts)

tried all the terminals, nothing. (3,2,1...strip...standing...end) - what do i miss?

i tried it then with the Leitos Animation Gun and it worked - but i dont wanna use it cuz i wanna combine this mod with the Prostitution mod and watch my settllers make some money

heeeelp

what i have installed:

four_play 0_0_8_2

FP Patch 2 6 1 - Runtime Neutral

FP Mindless 1_2

4PlaySEUV 2.03

Vinfamy_CP  1_4

FP Prostitution 2_7_1

Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) 3_11_17

2 hours ago, jaam said:

The test cells have not been updated to work with the current patch. It is unlikely  that they would still function at the moment.

welll ok - but the animations also don´t works in combination with the Prostitution mod - are u using it? If so, maybe u can help me?

Hi everyone,

I'm still getting my feet fully planted with Fallout 4 modding, so I have what may be a stupid and/or newb question.

Reading the RSE thread, I noticed the screen shot in this post and it got me thinking. I use the Vault-Tech Slavesuit extensively for my settlers, and I really dig the concept of not having to remove it from my slaves valued companions for their shenanigans. According to FO5Edit, the VTS lives in slot 33, so disabling stripping by slot would probably cause more harm than good. That gets to my question: is there a way to disable stripping of a specific item (the VTS) during Four-Play scenes?

Thanks in advance for putting up with a newb question, and looking forward to learning more.

EDIT/clarification: For example, is there a 'no stripping' keyword I can insert with FO5Edit?

So I semi answered my own question. The is a no stripping keyword in Four-Play's ESM file, but it doesn't seem to do anything. May be an issue with RSE. 

I think I am going to wander over to the devious devices thread and see if I can get a quick tutorial on adding devious traits to external items. I suspect that making the slave suit a DD locking catsuit will solve my problem and enhance the thematic value of the item (should also prevent pesky DCW traps from unequipping it if I don't want them to)

8 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

Is it this mod or the community patch that bugs out when leaving the vault for the first time?

Do not have your plugins activated Before you leave the vault. As not all plugins load in properly in internal cells. :smile: This is a well known problem.

23 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

Once you're out of the Vault, you're good. I suggest using StartMeUp to avoid that issue completely.

I don't have a problem leaving the vault while having 4play plugins active. It's once I start moving to sanctuary or 50 yards away from the vault in any direction that the game crashes.

44 minutes ago, Mageman1842 said:

I don't have a problem leaving the vault while having 4play plugins active. It's once I start moving to sanctuary or 50 yards away from the vault in any direction that the game crashes.

Does the game freeze up or crash to the desktop? I would assume you either installed Four-Play incorrectly or you have another mod-related issue.

4 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

Does the game freeze up or crash to the desktop? I would assume you either installed Four-Play incorrectly or you have another mod-related issue.

Crash to Desktop, but only when I have 4play installed and start a new game, get outside vault 111 and move to anywhere in the wastelands.

11 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

Crash to Desktop, but only when I have 4play installed and start a new game, get outside vault 111 and move to anywhere in the wastelands.

So you're telling me that you only have Four-Play installed, no other mods?

Make sure that Four-Play is completely disabled when starting the new game and NOT re-enabling it until you're almost back to Sanctuary or at least that far from Vault 111 in any direction.

You did follow the installation guide, correct? You have the Four-Play Community Patch?

Hello, I am a newcomer to Four-play, and I can't seem to get the stripping to working at all....

THis is my Custom.INI

[Display]
iLocation X=0
iLocation Y=0

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0000
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Tried doing what the DocClox says as far as above, and no dice....

Running the latest f4se, 0.6.5 for fallout 4 runtime 1.10.64 I can get the animations to work about half the time. but the people don't strip at all... also running a few of the add-ons Violate, prostitution, Autonomy, Fudge, and I think something else... don't know what else to do....

14 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

If you refuse to use StartMeUp, then you absolutely must keep all mods disabled until after you leave the Vault.

going to start up only the sex mods on a vanilla save. started game from Steam instead of MO2. If i can't walk around sanctuary and leave for Red Rocket then I'll try again by playing vanilla until I get the group of survivors to sanctuary and try again. If that doesn't work I'll use StartMeUp and go do a non-vanilla start. If I still can't get it to work I'm going to leave this alone while I focus on actually playing the game.

Anyone know if there are an extra startmeup scenarios like Live Another Life (skyrim) has?