On 12/4/2017 at 6:35 AM, heroscomeback said:

If I may ask, is there any particular reason why you want to have the FP mods installed before you leave the vault? I've heard nothing but people having issues since FP will cause pre-war NPCs to solicit you for prostitution on your way to the vault or Kellogg to be having sex (via Autonomy) with the Institute scientist therefore hindering the initial game startup.

Deactivating FP and all of its sub-mods until after you leave the vault seems like the best course of action.

Of course, I use Start Me Up so I don't run into any issues when starting a new game.

the one time I left them installed and started a new game, the Doc wouldn't lead me to the cryo chambers, started the game over and this time couldn't leave the the Chamber,  third and last time I started the game over, the elevator wouldn't work to leave the vault.   

Skryim is the same way, many mods screw with the game in the beginning.  so leave all but the bare bones, texture, etc.. disabled till you leave the cave outside of Helgen.

Or you can download Start Me Up - Alternate Start and Dialogue Overhaul if you want to play the main story you still can, there is an option which will have you play Nate or Nora (depending on which you picked at the mirror scene) and you can either play the entire beginning scene or you can just wake up which will start you up right at the point where you are getting out of your pod.

Although if you do go that route I would still suggest not installing the fourplay mods until just before you leave the vault, or the control panels might not show up in the pip-boy.

But if you don't go the main story route you can have everything installed from the start I believe... been a while since I started a new game so don't recall for sure if that is correct.

8 hours ago, CityDweller21 said:

Noob to Four-play (just installed it a few hours ago), but I have been having issues with actors triggering animations for Violate. The animations seem to trigger using the Prostitution mod but then they down strip down. It's probably because I am just getting into this but any help would be appreciated.

Check out this guide: Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

On 12/24/2017 at 11:30 PM, CityDweller21 said:

I followed the guide step by step and Prostitution is working but Violate isn't 

have you installed the latest patch for FourPlay patch 2.6    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v14-20171224/

also have you checked the control panel in apparel in your pip boy to see if it's been switched off. If still not working try reinstalling it.

I've managed to get Four Play working with normal human NPCs and such but as soon as I put on Crimes Against Nature and a few of its companion mods absolutely nothing happens.

The furthest I've gotten us by using Four Play Sex Em Up with initiating a threesome which happens kind of: I get the two chars with me, the stripping happens, we all get in a line and then boom nothing happens.

Am I missing something really obvious with this ? That could totally be possible given the time of night that I'm trying to work this out at hehe

I also posted a similar problem when using Leito's Animation Guns in that forum section which is a similar problem to this except the animations play but the skin on the NPC I'm doing it with reverts back to a regular human skin instead of being a CAN skin colour.

10 hours ago, Liyka said:

I've managed to get Four Play working with normal human NPCs and such but as soon as I put on Crimes Against Nature and a few of its companion mods absolutely nothing happens.

The furthest I've gotten us by using Four Play Sex Em Up with initiating a threesome which happens kind of: I get the two chars with me, the stripping happens, we all get in a line and then boom nothing happens.

Am I missing something really obvious with this ? That could totally be possible given the time of night that I'm trying to work this out at hehe

I also posted a similar problem when using Leito's Animation Guns in that forum section which is a similar problem to this except the animations play but the skin on the NPC I'm doing it with reverts back to a regular human skin instead of being a CAN skin colour.

So many people with the Crimes Against Nature issues xD

I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing as an anthro pone from time to time. However, Four-Play will not work with CAN unless you manage to fix the workaround. DocClox mentions something about how to add custom races to be recognized by Four-Play but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Someone had posted a patch a while back that allowed Four-Play to work with CAN. However, due to a recent update to CAN, the patch is no longer compatible. Plus, I can't remember where I found it, it was buried in one of the threads here and I'm not digging through hundreds of pages to find an outdated patch.

I tried opening the patch using the Creation Kit or F04Edit but it won't open, so I can't even view the file to see what changes the person made.

If you manage to figure out how to get CAN working with Four-Play, please let me know! I see people asking about this all the time.

6 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

So many people with the Crimes Against Nature issues xD

I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing as an anthro pone from time to time. However, Four-Play will not work with CAN unless you manage to fix the workaround. DocClox mentions something about how to add custom races to be recognized by Four-Play but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Someone had posted a patch a while back that allowed Four-Play to work with CAN. However, due to a recent update to CAN, the patch is no longer compatible. Plus, I can't remember where I found it, it was buried in one of the threads here and I'm not digging through hundreds of pages to find an outdated patch.

I tried opening the patch using the Creation Kit or F04Edit but it won't open, so I can't even view the file to see what changes the person made.

If you manage to figure out how to get CAN working with Four-Play, please let me know! I see people asking about this all the time.

Thanks for the reply heroscomeback :smile: and I figured as much with what you said about DocClox (amazing name btw) saying about adding your custom race to it since the line he mentions is this: 

Custom Races

Custom races need to be registered from a script. I've made this as easy as I can:

race property my_race auto; ...four_play:Main.register_race(my_race)

Which like someone else has commented about I guess means using the Creation Kit, Bethesda File Extractor, FO4E or something else either that or it could be something simple as adding that line of text to an INI file perhaps I simply don't know.

Plus I think with this patch you mention it could possibly be the FourPlay community patch or whatever it was called since I tried that last night alongside CAN and its companion mods and it did nothing.

I'll have a fiddle around with it again and see if adding that line to an INI file does anything as well as maybe possibly trying to use the Creation Kit which I've never done before.

So fingers crossed X :smile:

Just loaded up FO4E and the Creation Kit and wow this is well over my level of understanding, Straight away I wouldn't even know where to look for that line of scripting that I quoted earlier nor would I know if it's already in there and to add to that nor would I know where to put it.

1 hour ago, tman065 said:

I checked and found out that yes I was using a race mod. so I've disabled it and now everything works thank you so much for the help

Of course! Have fun~! Hope you can find some way to get the race mod working with Four-Play.

22 hours ago, Liyka said:

Thanks for the reply heroscomeback :smile: and I figured as much with what you said about DocClox (amazing name btw) saying about adding your custom race to it since the line he mentions is this: 

Custom Races

Custom races need to be registered from a script. I've made this as easy as I can:

race property my_race auto; ...four_play:Main.register_race(my_race)

Which like someone else has commented about I guess means using the Creation Kit, Bethesda File Extractor, FO4E or something else either that or it could be something simple as adding that line of text to an INI file perhaps I simply don't know.

Plus I think with this patch you mention it could possibly be the FourPlay community patch or whatever it was called since I tried that last night alongside CAN and its companion mods and it did nothing.

I'll have a fiddle around with it again and see if adding that line to an INI file does anything as well as maybe possibly trying to use the Creation Kit which I've never done before.

So fingers crossed X :smile:

Just loaded up FO4E and the Creation Kit and wow this is well over my level of understanding, Straight away I wouldn't even know where to look for that line of scripting that I quoted earlier nor would I know if it's already in there and to add to that nor would I know where to put it.

The Four-Play Community Patch has nothing to do with custom races. What I was saying is that someone had posted a patch for CAN, but it's buried somewhere in the depths of tis thread. Besides, it's not compatible with the newest version of CAN.

I've tried my hardest to search the Creation Kit and FO4Edit for a way to add the custom races to Four-Play but I just can't figure out what DocClox meant. (and if you mean my name was awesome, thanks...if you meant DocClox, well yeah that's a cool name too xD).

Flashy, the creator of RSE had told me to contact Vinfamy about the custom race thing but I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Also, I guess I'm a little nervous to contact Vin. 

Hopefully we can figure out how to get Four-Play and CAN working!