8 hours ago, boyhamdzui said:

hi guys! I installed mods just like the guide but it crashed whenever I leave the vault and talk to codsworth. Any advice please?

Don't activate mods until after you've left Vault 111. I suggest using the StartMeUp mod, unless you want to do a serious playthrough of the game's story.

3 hours ago, Higurashika said:

Ok, whats about races? I tried this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23598

So i cant have a sex. Any info about when four play will support custom races?

Custom races are not compatible with Four-Play unless you follow DocClox's instructions and register from a script. Unfortunately, I have no idea what that means or how to do it. I don't think the mod author is planning on adding a support system himself and don't forgot that Four-Play itself hasn't been updated in quite some time. Unless you can find someone to make a compatibility patch, we're kind of out of luck when it comes to custom races.

Well I've been fiddling around with this Vinfamy's Custom Control Panel with FourPlay and CAN on and it seems to work somewhat.

I say somewhat because it works when you do NPC Pony banging NPC Pony but for Player Char banging NPC Pony it doesn't but hey that's more than what I had before.

56 minutes ago, Liyka said:

Well I've been fiddling around with this Vinfamy's Custom Control Panel with FourPlay and CAN on and it seems to work somewhat.

I say somewhat because it works when you do NPC Pony banging NPC Pony but for Player Char banging NPC Pony it doesn't but hey that's more than what I had before.

Ah! I always have only used CAN for player character only. I kind of like the idea of my character being the only oddity. At least you're able to watch some nice pony action xD

I originally downloaded Fallout 4 last year when it was free to play for a weekend and installed some mods via MO2. Now the other day, I finally purchased the game, updated it, and initially, everything seemed reasonable. I then updated a few mods, it having been a few months, and added a few more. Mod list below. Now for some reason, stripping works, but even if I go into the test cell, only the sound of a sex scene will play but no actual animations will start. I'd appreciate any help. And if someone can tell me what to change to do something about blocky shadows, that would be a boon, too.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
four_play_resources.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
TortureDevices.esm
CBBE.esp
four_play.esp
FP_Violate.esp
FP_Kidnapped.esp
FP_Autonomy.esp
EasyHacking.esp
EasyLockpicking.esp
LooksMenu.esp
Quick Save.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
Animated_Fannies.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp

1 hour ago, OH1972 said:

I originally downloaded Fallout 4 last year when it was free to play for a weekend and installed some mods via MO2. Now the other day, I finally purchased the game, updated it, and initially, everything seemed reasonable. I then updated a few mods, it having been a few months, and added a few more. Mod list below. Now for some reason, stripping works, but even if I go into the test cell, only the sound of a sex scene will play but no actual animations will start. I'd appreciate any help. And if someone can tell me what to change to do something about blocky shadows, that would be a boon, too.

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
four_play_resources.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
TortureDevices.esm
CBBE.esp
four_play.esp
FP_Violate.esp
FP_Kidnapped.esp
FP_Autonomy.esp
EasyHacking.esp
EasyLockpicking.esp
LooksMenu.esp
Quick Save.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
Animated_Fannies.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp

Ok if this is your full load order then. You are missing FourPlay patch 2.6.1 which also means your missing 'LLfp-v14.....' Patch which is here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v14-20171224/. Plus I can not see that you have Vinfamy's control panel plugin installed. Try going back through FourPlay install guide https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/:smile:

For me, pressing N for Vinfamy's CP gives the message "Pony is no longer registered for four-play" no matter how many times I press it. 

I can add the race to the allowed races list in the CK, but that doesn't seem to really work with the mods in-game. 

Is there any other way I can make it work?

9 hours ago, CFU said:

For me, pressing N for Vinfamy's CP gives the message "Pony is no longer registered for four-play" no matter how many times I press it. 

I can add the race to the allowed races list in the CK, but that doesn't seem to really work with the mods in-game. 

Is there any other way I can make it work?

Been trying to figure this one out for months...

CaN, right?

19 minutes ago, heroscomeback said:

Been trying to figure this one out for months...

CaN, right?

Exactly. I'm not an experienced modder, but as far as I can tell adding it to the formlist in the CK should have been all that was required.

26 minutes ago, CFU said:

Exactly. I'm not an experienced modder, but as far as I can tell adding it to the formlist in the CK should have been all that was required.

I don't think that's going to work cos the races are locked off in four this was stop any unwanted animations of the wrong type be played (hint Kids). so i think you will have to ask VimFamy if he can add them but i think that would be a no as this has been an issue for some people since May last year. :neutral:

51 minutes ago, CFU said:

I never even got that far xD

I couldn't figure out how to add the race in the CK to save my life. Have you ever had CaN and Four-Play working together? I had a patch that someone posted on here months ago that made CaN compatible with Four-Play. Unfortunately, CaN updated and the patch was no longer usable and I lost it anyway.

This is something that really needs to be figured out...I only really enjoy playing this game as human or as pone and sometimes human gets boring.

10 minutes ago, heroscomeback said:

I never even got that far xD

I couldn't figure out how to add the race in the CK to save my life. Have you ever had CaN and Four-Play working together? I had a patch that someone posted on here months ago that made CaN compatible with Four-Play. Unfortunately, CaN updated and the patch was no longer usable and I lost it anyway.

This is something that really needs to be figured out...I only really enjoy playing this game as human or as pone and sometimes human gets boring.

I think I found your plugin on page 52. ;)

On 11/17/2017 at 3:13 PM, heroscomeback said:

Hey, @VonHelton. Why is everyone so anti-NMM? I've downloaded every single mod I use with the exception of F4SE through NMM and everything works perfectly fine. I really can't remember a single time where I downloaded a mod through NMM and had an issue. Even mods on the Nexus that say to manually install, I just throw the whole 7z into NMM and it sorts out everything itself.

@Arcfoxx, I attached the file for the esp. I didn't know I could do that. Try throwing that in your data folder and see if it makes a difference. Let me know!

four_play_pony.esp

I am NO coder I can just look and see if anything stick's out if dose I'l post back. but please dont get your hopes up.  :smile:

2 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

Interesting! It shouldn't work with the newest version of CaN...but do you see anything that would help make an update to bring CaN compatible with Four-Play again?

I've searched in the CK but I can't find anything myself.

Ok what i can tell you is that the Fourplay patch for CaN pony is mad to make edits to the CaN.esp file which is no longer used in the new update of CaN pony's as it just installs and esm file. so I think you only options are ask the mod creator Very Nicely if he/she could make a patch based of this one as Fourplay has not been updated for a bit or your second option is to load the old version 1.0 and play with that. Sorry I could not be much more helpful but is what is. :confused:

BUT I COULD BE WELL WRONG.

I'm not sure if anybody may have suggested or requested this yet, but I like that my NPCs have some autonomy in their actions, however, currently anytime any of them get the urge it's like they are asking me for permission, when it waits for me to decide if they should use a bed or not. The mod gives me the option to have them "always" use a bed, or "never" use a bed. There's no in-between. So if I want some variety, I'm stuck with being asked countless times during each quest, or while building settlements, or using workbenches. Would it not be possible to simply be able to set a percentage or some randomality to whether they choose to use a bed or not? If I knew enough how to edit scripts, or even what to edit, I'd likely make an option where if they are within XX feet of a bed, then go ahead and use the bed, otherwise, go at it wherever your at. 

Clarification: This is in reference to "Four-Play Autonomy", but was informed that the options of the bed use requestor are from Four-Play itself.