One oddity I have noticed is that with female player and running through the same script logic, when having sex with a female npc marked as unique the player will take on the male role in the animation, but with a female generated npc (like a raider or a settler) the player will take on the female role.  With male npc marked as unique, the player will take on the female role.

I have the player going into actor position param 2 and still using .7.  I haven't wanted to mess with the save I have been testing with. 

Yeah. I tried changing the actor race to an immobile one (that would have been problematic going forward in any case) and I keep meaning to try changing the motion type. The immobile race thing also had the side effect of stopping animations running though. It's possible I could still make it work, but I'd have to clone every allowable race in the game, and then there's custom races...

I have a possible solution to that.. Is there a way to toggle collisions through a script? As long as the player is stationary and in animation he/she wont clip through the ground, and other npcs just pass through (Granted looks weird..). If you can TCL on player and npc when animation starts, then update end function with another TCL it would prevent collision issues with anything, really.

One oddity I have noticed is that with female player and running through the same script logic, when having sex with a female npc marked as unique the player will take on the male role in the animation, but with a female generated npc (like a raider or a settler) the player will take on the female role.  With male npc marked as unique, the player will take on the female role.

I have the player going into actor position param 2 and still using .7.  I haven't wanted to mess with the save I have been testing with. 

Leveled actors have some oddities when determining gender. I thought I'd got them all covered, but it's possible I missed on. I'll have a look.

Do you think in the next update you can add a way to move a actors position using numpad or arrow keys to match the partners animation?

It's on the list.

Yeah. I tried changing the actor race to an immobile one (that would have been problematic going forward in any case) and I keep meaning to try changing the motion type. The immobile race thing also had the side effect of stopping animations running though. It's possible I could still make it work, but I'd have to clone every allowable race in the game, and then there's custom races...

I have a possible solution to that.. Is there a way to toggle collisions through a script? As long as the player is stationary and in animation he/she wont clip through the ground, and other npcs just pass through (Granted looks weird..). If you can TCL on player and npc when animation starts, then update end function with another TCL it would prevent collision issues with anything, really.

I haven't found a way to do that yet.It would be the ideal solution.

Hiya smile.png it is possible to modify the mod somehow that it would ingore Power Armor? I mean I have a mod that let Danse get off the Power Armor and he's wearing regular one but mod says he's still in power armor smile.png but he isn't smile.png

You can use the admin terminal in the test cell and enable the can-opener to pop PA types out of their suits. No idea why Danse is still reported as wearing his. Might depend on how the mod removed it.

I can't just ignore it, or else they pop out as PowerArmourRace and wander around as deformed freaks.

[edit]

Missed the reply to bamboy12 out entirely for some reason...

Hello Doc and friends, 

I am still having the same issue even after installing v 0.8 mod and a clean save.

No animation taking place. I am able to enter in coc 4test room. But nothing happens when I hit any of animations from console either not able to return to sanctuary.Also not getting countdown timing.

FP Violate also works till the 30% health threshold PC gets down on knee NPC gets in to ally zone but no animations are played. 

Please could you elaborate how to use BSA? FINS is not there for this game right?

Using Mods as follows.

1 Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17

2 four_play_0_0_8_1

3 FO4 Animations By Leito - v1a

4 Four_Lei_081

5 FP_Violate__1_2

You need to copy the .ba2 file into the data folder alongside the esp and esm files. The ba2 has the scripts inside of it, and the mod won't work without them.

You can unpack it to loose scripts, but I don't recommend that since it can cause problems when updating the mod.

You need to copy the .ba2 file into the data folder alongside the esp and esm files. The ba2 has the scripts inside of it, and the mod won't work without them.

You can unpack it to loose scripts, but I don't recommend that since it can cause problems when updating the mod.

Ok I did following I search data file in follout 4 found 3 files of four play.

four_play - Main.BA2

four_play.esp

four_play_resources.esm

So I extract the four_play - Main.BA2. there are two folders in this ba2. meshes and scripts.

Copied these folders and pasted in the Fallout data directory (before this I have taken backup of these 2 folders)

Still no animation are playing. What I am doing wrong?

You have a lot of these:

error: Unable to bind script four_play:fplay_test_fake_child_term to  (100206A0) because their base types do not match

Not sure what might cause that, but it looks like the scripts are trying to bind to the wrong addresses.

Try a clean save. See if that sorts it out.

Hello,

Legacyslayer,

Yes that worked. But still no animation are played in coc 4test. also no turning back to sanctuary.

terminal operation looking ok 3 sec timer is running, pc and npc are getting undressed but no animation. after 30 sec both get dressed thats all.

Good thing Leitos gun animations working fine,

FP violate also worked (BUG for some animation character position where not align with each other)

Hello Doc,

This is current log link,

https://pastebin.com/SgNrMRn5

Did you try a clean save?

• Exit the test cell,
  • Go somewhere where there are no 4P animations running - the Sanctuary storm cellar will probably do
  • save
  • Deselect 4P and any mods that depend on it.
  • Start the game and load that save
  • ignore any "missing mods" errors
  • save
  • Reselect 4P and any mods that use it
  • load the second save
  • See if that fixes the problem.

You still got to turn it on. Though you should only have to do it once.

I have had a report of Danse being blocked even though he was out of PA, so it could be new breakage though.

Also, there's a chance the race whitelisting is blocking PA dudes, since while they're in there they report as PowerArmorRace, and that's not an allowed race... I need to move the can opener checks up ahead of the actor_allowed check, don't I? Otherwise they'll still be in the tins when I check race and that'll block them.

(Hasty testing the other night - I wanted to get it out!)

Hello Doc,

After disabling crazy's esm all animations worked from terminal. Only last one room with brotherwood guys they didnt do anything even after 3 sec countdown.

To get out the test cell I used coc sanctuaryext command no terminal exit yet.

Here attached screenshots for reference.

post-337854-0-36886400-1493385453_thumb.jpg

post-337854-0-70076200-1493385594_thumb.jpg

post-337854-0-07478400-1493385601_thumb.jpg

post-337854-0-61869000-1493385604_thumb.jpg

post-337854-0-38529800-1493385608_thumb.jpg

post-337854-0-99606700-1493385611_thumb.jpg

post-337854-0-59025800-1493385615_thumb.jpg

Cool. The terminal at the far end of the hall has a "return to Sanctuary" entry. The Brotherhood dudes won't do anything unless you enable the can-opener option from the same terminal ... and then it's probably bugged since I think the PowerArmorRace will block the action before I get a chance to pop'em out of their shells. That's a job for tonight.

Glad you got it working :)

Cool. The terminal at the far end of the hall has a "return to Sanctuary" entry. The Brotherhood dudes won't do anything unless you enable the can-opener option from the same terminal ... and then it's probably bugged since I think the PowerArmorRace will block the action before I get a chance to pop'em out of their shells. That's a job for tonight.

Glad you got it working :)

We are glad and thankful to you for making fallout more enjoyable. :D

You still got to turn it on. Though you should only have to do it once.

I have had a report of Danse being blocked even though he was out of PA, so it could be new breakage though.

Also, there's a chance the race whitelisting is blocking PA dudes, since while they're in there they report as PowerArmorRace, and that's not an allowed race... I need to move the can opener checks up ahead of the actor_allowed check, don't I? Otherwise they'll still be in the tins when I check race and that'll block them.

(Hasty testing the other night - I wanted to get it out!)

I should be going on some missions with Dance soon, so I'll let ya know.

:D :D :D :D