Can someone please send me a PM with a link for this? I am aware of why it was taken down, I have no intention of exploiting the discovered bug.

I had put off playing Fallout 4 anymore until a sexlab equivalent had come out and I was excited when I saw this mod. Today I was in the middle of updating all my currently installed mods once that was done I came on loverslab to download Four-Play only to find out it was taken down, only an hour or so before. If only I would have just downloaded it first before updating all my other mods I could have caught it before it being taken down.

...It should work considering the child voices both sound like young college students to me.

Yeah they really do... Or late teens at the very least. Dunno what the actual age of the VA's Bethesda used are, but it's certainly not anywhere near the age that the children in the game are depicted at... =.=

Most child NPCs are voiced by adult women, so I wouldn't worry too much about the voices. The actual NPcs are another matter entirely.

Unimmersive.

Fell free to do better then.............

When your car breaks down do you just say to the mechanic "broken" and walk away?

A one word review of anything in life sounds just like you can't explain why?

Can someone please send me a PM with a link for this? I am aware of why it was taken down, I have no intention of exploiting the discovered bug.

I had put off playing Fallout 4 anymore until a sexlab equivalent had come out and I was excited when I saw this mod. Today I was in the middle of updating all my currently installed mods once that was done I came on loverslab to download Four-Play only to find out it was taken down, only an hour or so before. If only I would have just downloaded it first before updating all my other mods I could have caught it before it being taken down.

shidddd as soon as i find out the sex mods are finally out i have to wait some more :'(

Just wait till the updated version with increased child blocking comes out, its only been removed for 12 hours so far the guy is either sleeping or working on it now.....

Unimmersive.

Fell free to do better then.............

When your car breaks down do you just say to the mechanic "broken" and walk away?

A one word review of anything in life sounds just like you can't explain why?

shidddd as soon as i find out the sex mods are finally out i have to wait some more :'(

Just wait till the updated version with increased child blocking comes out, its only been removed for 12 hours so far the guy is either sleeping or working on it now.....

Do not judge me, that was not the essence. Try again my judgemental RUSSIAN friend. Yes, you are now Russian in my mind.

Unimmersive.

Eh, this is an animation framework. Aside from a test cell that you can't reach without cheating, this mod doesn't actually add any content. Net impact on immersion: zero.

Waking up now...

Unimmersive.

Eh, this is an animation framework. Aside from a test cell that you can't reach without cheating, this mod doesn't actually add any content. Net impact on immersion: zero.

Waking up now...

exactly :P unimmersive was a joke :D I love your fucking work!

I am fine to wait, I was not attacking the fact that it was taken down temporarily.  I was only bummed that I had just missed it, so I put it out there that if anyone wanted to share with me that'd be cool.  With work I have limited time to play, so I'll probably have to wait until next weekend before I can check it out now.  

exactly tongue.png unimmersive was a joke biggrin.png I love your fucking work!

Ah, gotcha. That's why I shouldn't read LL before my morning cup of coffee smile.png

Why are you reading anything at all?... we are just waiting for your next move like lemmings .... "THIS will destroy your RAM because of....".... *ok download* * I Iz prove him wrong hhahahahahaha * *RAM burn* "Nooooooo he is no say about desssss" *cry* *back to forum* "HERRO!?" :-P

DocClox - I ran some additional testing this morning.  While I presently have no child altering mods installed... I evaluated Meg (from Bunker Hill) with IsChild in console.  She came back as 1 (true).  She was still a valid actor for a Four Play scene.  This was the same case with a few child actors as well.

I posted in the Violate thread on the Power Armor check working as intended.  I'm not sure why this IsChild check is not.  The code in main.pex looks like it should be working, when comparing the two, but I see one is using a property and the other a function call - could that affect it?  I'm not a papyrus expert - just a coder with other languages by day.

If (a0.isChild() || a1 as bool && a1.isChild())
		Debug.notification("4play: blocked - one or more child actors")
		return 
	EndIf
	If (!can_opener && (a0.IsInPowerArmor() || a1 as bool && a1.IsInPowerArmor()))
		If (a0 == PlayerREF || a1 as bool && a1 == PlayerREF)
			Debug.notification("4play: blocked - one or more actors is wearing power armor")
		EndIf
		return 
	EndIf

Found the problem with the IsChild check in my set up.  The Mod Four_Lei_05c_MoreConsensual and .._MoreAggressive include an older loose version of main.pex - which does not include the IsChild check.  Uninstalled this mod, tested and the child check is now working as intended.

Killable Children still removes the child flag however, which results in the same behavior, even with your check.  Child actors do not evaluate to 1 when Killable Children is running.  

This is interesting. I blocked childeren in the vore mod by simply checking for their keyword. Apparently that is not enough.

I'm very interested in your eventual solution to proper child blocking, I'm a pretty terrible scripter so there's no way I could come up with a solid system on my own. Really want to make sure kids are blocked in the vore mod.

Every thing works fine until I found out that player and npc never take their clothes off when performing animation..

I have to take them off manually

I tired to restart FP in terminal but it didn't work

Not sure how to solve it  

:( help plz

hello

As strange as it may seem I discovered that by activating * papyrus * in fallout4.ini the player and npc undress

I had the same problem then you can try this tip 

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Hey, it really worked. LOL Thanx!  =D

This is interesting. I blocked childeren in the vore mod by simply checking for their keyword. Apparently that is not enough.

I'm very interested in your eventual solution to proper child blocking, I'm a pretty terrible scripter so there's no way I could come up with a solid system on my own. Really want to make sure kids are blocked in the vore mod.

Did some additional looking in to this.  There are a myriad of mods which affect the HumanChildRace and GhoulChildRace.  There are content mods, playable children race mods, killable children, children of the commonwealth, etc. the list goes on.

What I found is that while the Child flag is not consistent among these mods, a keyword is, and is not removed in any of them.  The keyword is "ActorTypeChild".  I would still recommend including this IsChild() check as this is will cover most all of the mods out there, but if that is false an additional check for if HasKeyWord ActorTypeChild should cover the additional cases.

honestly i never ran into children in FO4 but when i did it was when he was walking with his mother and father i guess. They got attacked by raiders and helped then I got a message saying someone is approaching me and when i saw it was a brat i busted out laughing. It was like his dad got his son a hooker LMAO xD

Keep in mind that was before the framework had child check i guess, but it was very funny and honestly I've never run into many kids, all the kids are in diamond city outside I've only seen the one random family and billy the ghoul kid who is stuck in the fridge.

Did some additional looking in to this.  There are a myriad of mods which affect the HumanChildRace and GhoulChildRace.  There are content mods, playable children race mods, killable children, children of the commonwealth, etc. the list goes on.

What I found is that while the Child flag is not consistent among these mods, a keyword is, and is not removed in any of them.  The keyword is "ActorTypeChild".  I would still recommend including this IsChild() check as this is will cover most all of the mods out there, but if that is false an additional check for if HasKeyWord ActorTypeChild should cover the additional cases.

I did some checking too. I set up another room in the test cell with two adults, two kids and a clone of Billy-The-Fridge. The only thing that I found worked across all of them was a race check. The human kids failed the keyword check as well as the IsChild one.

Part of the problem, I suspect, is that the test and the keyword work just fine for console commands, and therefore for the condition system. So specifiying NOT IsChild when filling an alias works just fine, but the matching papyrus function is broken.

That said, I'm going to re-check my conditions now and make sure I didn't read one of those tests wrong.

It's not that difficult to change these "kids" into legal age teens.......The voices are already late teen-early 20 anyways, and that's the hardest part.

Sort of a last resort I can't help thinking. It wouldn't cover any new children added by other mods. Unless I delete the child race and add a new one that's a clone of the adult version... which is going to be horribly load order dependant, I would guess.

On the bright side, I found the bug in the can-opener. Typo on second actor check. Next release should work a lot better.

Hey Guys. I'm using Four play with Leito FO4 Animations and when having sex the male nude armor doesn't kick in. I rather not use the erect penis mesh as default and have all the guys I kill with hard-ons every-time I take their cloths/armor so I'd like this to work. What am I missing?

OK. So this is the test function I'm running:

Actor Property adult_m Auto Const
Actor Property child_m Auto Const

Actor Property adult_f Auto Const
Actor Property child_f Auto Const
Actor Property child_ghoul Auto Const

Race property human_child auto const
Race property ghoul_child auto const

Keyword property child_kw auto const

function bt(string s)
	trace("four_play: kiddie checks: " + s)
	messagebox("four_play: kiddie checks: " + s)
endfunction

function actor_report(actor a, string desc)
	race r = a.getleveledactorbase().getrace()
	bt("checking " + desc)
	bt("IsChild = " + a.IsChild())
	bt("Human Child Race = " + (r == human_child))
	bt("Ghoul Child Race = " + (r == ghoul_child))
	bt("Child Keyword = " + a.haskeyword(child_kw))
	bt("Height = " + a.getheight())
	bt("end of check for " + desc)
endfunction

And this is the result from the logfile.

[04/23/2017 - 06:46:10PM] four_play: kiddie checks: checking child, male
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:10PM] four_play: kiddie checks: IsChild = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:10PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Human Child Race = True
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:10PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Ghoul Child Race = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:10PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Child Keyword = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:10PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Height = 128.000000
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:10PM] four_play: kiddie checks: end of check for child, male
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:19PM] four_play: kiddie checks: checking Child, Female
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:19PM] four_play: kiddie checks: IsChild = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:19PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Human Child Race = True
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:19PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Ghoul Child Race = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:19PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Child Keyword = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:19PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Height = 128.000000
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:19PM] four_play: kiddie checks: end of check for Child, Female
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:26PM] four_play: kiddie checks: checking Child, Ghoul
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:26PM] four_play: kiddie checks: IsChild = True
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:26PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Human Child Race = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:26PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Ghoul Child Race = True
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:26PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Child Keyword = True
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:26PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Height = 128.000000
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:26PM] four_play: kiddie checks: end of check for Child, Ghoul
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:37PM] four_play: kiddie checks: checking Adult, Male
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:37PM] four_play: kiddie checks: IsChild = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:37PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Human Child Race = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:37PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Ghoul Child Race = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:37PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Child Keyword = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:37PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Height = 128.000000
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:38PM] four_play: kiddie checks: end of check for Adult, Male
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:47PM] four_play: kiddie checks: checking Adult, Female
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:47PM] four_play: kiddie checks: IsChild = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:47PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Human Child Race = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:48PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Ghoul Child Race = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:48PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Child Keyword = False
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:48PM] four_play: kiddie checks: Height = 128.000000
[04/23/2017 - 06:46:48PM] four_play: kiddie checks: end of check for Adult, Female

Height isn't going to work (which we knew already, but it was worth checking given that everything else is upside down today)

Looks like a race formlist is the only thing that's going to work.