Maybe Beth expects us to fix this, and that's why they never bothered?

???

You're assuming there's something for them to fix. Children act as expected in the base game and neither Sony nor MS would allow mods like killable children (that I know of, I could be wrong), so it's not Beth's problem, it's ours. We found an issue due to how this mod works, so it's up to us to fix it. Bethesda doesn't fix the majority of the major bugs in any of their games, why would they commit any resources to this issue? To be honest, I'd rather they not touch it because if they do, they'll probably take it to the extreme by putting in checks preventing any mod of this type from working. That or just completely disable modding in general. Not, it was the sex mods that caused this issue, so it's up to them to fix it. By the way, I'm not pointing the finger at anybody: this issue would have risen no matter who made this framework because of the way children are handled by the game. I have a whole lot of respect for everybody who's working on this because I don't currently have the knowledge to contribute and I'm really enjoying the fruits of your labor.  :wub:

Been wanting to just say thx for all of you on this support channel and of course DocClox, P_Dante, Vinfamy, VonHelton, GulfWulf, LegacySlayer, all the posts that keep this developing. I am following this closely and hope DLC's are not required. I have armorsmith (no DLC version) and my game has 122 mods using FO4 Mod Organzer v2.07 which has been doing a great job. Been playing since Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics, lol, long B4 even Fallout 3 was out.

Ouch! What a pity, I just reinstalled everything for this right the same day, when it came down, and turned to get it but I only feel sadness... but glad it's being reworked anyway! Good work!

Btw, is there any chance to get the old version by PM or something? I don't care about those annoying kids ¬¬ , I just want to bang and be banged and my character wont wait much longer...

Ouch! What a pity, I just reinstalled everything for this right the same day, when it came down, and turned to get it but I only feel sadness... but glad it's being reworked anyway! Good work!

Btw, is there any chance to get the old version by PM or something? I don't care about those annoying kids ¬¬ , I just want to bang and be banged and my character wont wait much longer...

I'm sure no one will believe me, but I hadn't really thought about the kids at all until I had to take one with me on a Seek & Destroy mission as a member of the Brotherhood of Steel.

.......Total no-go......It would never happen in RL, and shouldn't be happening in the game.

:angry:

.......So I'm looking a Young Adult mesh as we speak.

:D

I'm sure no one will believe me, but I hadn't really thought about the kids at all until I had to take one with me on a Seek & Destroy mission as a member of the Brotherhood of Steel.

.......Total no-go......It would never happen in RL, and shouldn't be happening in the game.

:angry:

.......So I'm looking a Young Adult mesh as we speak.

:D

It's a good idea for a mod, I'm just not convinced that it's something Four-Play should be doing, if that makes sense.

It's a good idea for a mod, I'm just not convinced that it's something Four-Play should be doing, if that makes sense.

I agree. Putting in safe guards to prevent the framework from accidentally targeting children is enough, Doc. If you start adding features like what VonHelton mentioned, you're going to wind up with a serious case of feature creep. I think it's a good idea, but as you said, it should be a separate mod and not part of the framework itself. Nude suits for the adults is a different story though.  :D

Alright, its only been a few days and someones already found a way to fuck up a functional intimacy framework. Fuck the pedophile who fucked this up. good luck finding a fix hoping you can prevent this from happening. It really is terrible all jokes aside.

Read what's going on in the 4Play Violate thread before shouting in large text and flaming, labelling helpful concerned people as Pedophiles.

Then come back and publicly apologise to the guy. You wouldn't appreciate if it were you on the other end of that accusation.

And its a barely functional framework still in alpha/beta development version 0.0.7, we were concentrating on just making it work first before adding stuff in to control lesser probability issues. Doc added a quick easy check last update, but it was not enough obviously.

Oh I misread the post, for some reason i heard that someone reported someone for doing that. I dont know why, Sorry if it came out that i was targeting someone. I just thought that people were doing this and I was referring to people who could be doing this not the people who were reporting this issue.

Oh I misread the post, for some reason i heard that someone reported someone for doing that. I dont know why, Sorry if it came out that i was targeting someone. I just thought that people were doing this and I was referring to people who could be doing this not the people who were reporting this issue.

It's all good.......No one's been reported, no one's in trouble, the mod is not being taken away.

:lol:

Come on guys, it's all virtual! Stop acting like you trying to save real childrens... or universe.

well in countries like england it is illegal as far as i know to even show something like what´s possible with four play. but apart from legal reasons. if a modder doesnt like what his/her mod does, they delete it anytime..

It's all good.......No one's been reported, no one's in trouble, the mod is not being taken away.

:lol:

I can't tell who might be doing it purposefully or not.  I am not one of those people, so I did report it, to the authors.  This issue was an unfortunate gameplay bug with a mod still in the alpha/beta cycle.  These kinds of coding things happen, especially with iteratively developed software such as these mods.  

What I can tell you is that mods like Raider Children, Orphans of the Commonwealth, playable child races, are all popular mods.  Mods like these, that affect children or add to their game play only make the issue more apparent.  Without these mods installed, but with mod like autonomy - I still saw this behavior in NPCs, including the child actors in places where they are more common - like Diamond City.  

Sounds like DocClox is on the job and banging out that solution though, so all in all, the mod and this community are better for it.

BTW - I noted the sarcasm in your post, no offense taken, Bamboy12. ;)

I can't tell who might be doing it purposefully or not.  I am not one of those people, so I did report it, to the authors.  This issue was an unfortunate gameplay bug with a mod still in the alpha/beta cycle.  These kinds of coding things happen, especially with iteratively developed software such as these mods.  

What I can tell you is that mods like Raider Children, Orphans of the Commonwealth, playable child races, are all popular mods.  Mods like these, that affect children or add to their game play only make the issue more apparent.  Without these mods installed, but with mod like autonomy - I still saw this behavior in NPCs, including the child actors in places where they are more common - like Diamond City.  

Sounds like DocClox is on the job and banging out that solution though, so all in all, the mod and this community are better for it.

BTW - I noted the sarcasm in your post, no offense taken, Bamboy12. ;)

Well it's a good thing LoversLab isn't your typical website or we'd all be banned by now. As someone who's been a moderator for numerous websites, let me assure you that they take a knee-jerk approach to things like this:

Ban first, sort it out later.

In the future, if you have any conCERNs, you might want to use the private message feature.

!!!

Actually, Killable Children and Raider Children get a green light here. The mod messing with the race records (in my case at least) is something else and apparently with innocent intent since I had that particular mod installed before I even started work on Four-Play

Actually, Killable Children and Raider Children get a green light here. The mod messing with the race records (in my case at least) is something else and apparently with innocent intent since I had that particular mod installed before I even started work on Four-Play

then unleash the beast, when you are ready

well in countries like england it is illegal as far as i know to even show something like what´s possible with four play. but apart from legal reasons. if a modder doesnt like what his/her mod does, they delete it anytime..

It's illegal in America as well. Just having photos or other representations of nude children and/or children engaged in a sex act can get you arrested.

I haven't seen a single child in this game yet

Go to Diamond City and you'll see plenty. There's even one little brat who sells "purified" water.