What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

Not sure if it's been mentioned before (27 pages, and search isn't my friend tonight!), but some things I'd love to see in FO4:

1. Whips/Canes similar to those in Skyrim's SexLab. I can't imagine they would be too difficult to get up and running as basically the simpler whips would just be zero damage melee weapons with custom meshes and sound effects. The existing combat melee sound effects would already work for the NPC's you're hitting with the whip, and personally I never really cared too much for the whip marks left on the NPC bodies in SexLab.

Similarly I'd love to see some other zero damage melee weapons that could be used for "punishment" purposes. Even an open-handed "slap weapon" would be a neat addition.

2. This one is going to be a bit of a long explanation. I'd love to see something similar to the SexLab RapeSpell mod in FO4, along with something like MHIYH to allow us to tell any NPC to permanently stay in any room we choose.

Autonomy is already on track to be the best go-to for random sex, but there's a seemingly overlooked mod from Skyrim that I discovered recently that works great to fill a lot of those cracks that other NPC-on-NPC sex mods didn't: Sexlab RapeSpell (link to LL thread on it). The thread is old, but the basic gist of the mod is that every NPC in the game is given a "rape" spell which allows them to target any other NPC within their vicinity and begin sex animations. It is fully customizable and extremely simple to get up and running--you can customize it such that it allows:
M>F interactions
M>M interactions
F>M interactions
F>F interactions

with any combination thereof. You can adjust the frequency of these interactions, having them occur extremely rarely or constantly, and a number of other adjustments.

To back up a step and explain *why* I like this mod so much, one of the things I wanted to do in Skyrim was set up my Underground Bathhouse and a few other player homes as brothels. I also used other Skyrim mods like MHIYH and Mind Control which allow you to make any NPC into a follower and then reassign them to a specific room ("Make this room your home..." or similar dialogue option). Some of the more well-known SexLab mods were great for fully fleshed out prostitution or brothel mods through either dialogue or armor/jewelry to make a specific NPC into a prostitute. However, a lot of them were not without their own share of odd bugs, or didn't work well with other mods.

The RapeSpell mod worked so well for my purposes that I actually uninstalled a number of the very popular mods, not because they were in conflict but because I no longer needed them. I could use MHIYH to bring my "prostitutes" to the rooms I wanted them to "work" in, then I could use MHIYH to bring in visitors to those rooms. By settings RapeSpell to only work for M>F interactions, the male NPC's I'd bring in would sandbox around the room for a bit before eventually using their spell to have their way with the sexy ladies in the room. Similarly, if I wanted to make two particular NPC's into a "married" couple, I could do the exact same thing as above and just simply move them both into the same room and let the RapeSpell mod take over.

For someone who enjoys NPC-on-NPC sex animations more often than player-on-NPC sex animations, this SexLab mod picks up where so many other mods leave off. Sure, you need to sometimes use a little imagination if you have a certain scenario in mind, but generally speaking it's a very effective solution.

===============

Those are the two things I want most. :)

EDIT: Just had another thought on zero damage weapons-- how about a water pistol? NPCs you shoot with it could use 'annoyed' responses, and perhaps have their clothing get wet.

Hmmm how about anything that actually functions with some level of stability from which we can create a sex mod empire and bring down the wall of obscurity!

And usher in a golden age of profanity the likes of which have never before been seen. women and animals fucking in the street, the human centipede roaming the wilds,

and let us not forget the robots :). give me a mod that does all that and i'll be happy.    

Hmmm how about anything that actually functions with some level of stability from which we can create a sex mod empire and bring down the wall of obscurity!

And usher in a golden age of profanity the likes of which have never before been seen. women and animals fucking in the street, the human centipede roaming the wilds,

and let us not forget the robots :). give me a mod that does all that and i'll be happy.    

also cats something involving cats!

and let us not forget the robots smile.png. give me a mod that does all that and i'll be happy.    

and let us not forget the robots smile.png. give me a mod that does all that and i'll be happy.    

U'r disgusting, I like you

U'r disgusting, I like you

Hey all i'm saying is we need more weird in the community! B)  

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Have I posted here yet?

BESTIALITY!!!!!! OMG...the first thing I wanted when I heard there was gonna be a "fallout 4 sexlab" kinda thing was to fuck all of the crazy creatures and robots etc... not just people lol. Judge me if you will, but I just want Dogmeat to fuck me (fem PC) ... I just want Assaultrons to rape me ... Deathclaws ... and plenty more.

Why is this not a thing yet? Or is it, and I just don't see it?

[edit] removed a rude statement

I can't mod, and I've tried to learn.

Ok... I still stand by my original message, I can't believe it's taking so long for such the obvious animations in a Fallout game. T0wJFv7.jpg

Anyway, I noticed a post by Leito a while after I first wrote this message. This means there IS stuff out there right now! Sadly he didn't do assaultron animations lol... but if anyone would be so kind as to help me find additional non-human sexual content, please help. :blush: :heart:

Edited by darkdragonlove

Mods i would like to see in Fo4 are mostly consensual worker-girl style and breeding mods. Mainly mods inspired by Japanese H-Rpg games.

1. Fallout Breeder/Sex out: Being able to mate and breed with creatures, do quests for clients, breed for kennels/farms/individuals etc. Able to sell creatures for caps, raise creatures as companions(creatures grow as being breastfed), become a den-mother legend of the commonwealth.

2. Milk Mod Economy for Fallout: Just like Skyrim but also being able to have clients milk your breasts by hand manually for extra caps and reputation.

3. Erotic Fertility, Home Care and Fetish Services: You get a job working as a call girl, clients will contact the headquarters via radio/computer and a on-call girl will be dispatched to the location, you will be required to complete a number of different types of jobs for clients depending on rank.

The primary job is to collect sperm from men all over the commonwealth which is used as research and fertility for wanna-be mothers. 

This also includes penis care & hygiene, you will be responsible of prepping, wanking & cleaning of the clients as you collect their sperm in vials. Some clients may request blowjobs or even sex for extra pay & tips. As rank increases other jobs become available such as soapy/massages & body care, fertility impregnation, mixed wrestling, prostitution, advanced penis care and stimulation, becoming a mid wife and may even be asked to marry if you fall in love.

4. Parasites: Able to become a host to a wide variety of parasites, some suck on your breasts for milk, others live in you vaginal canal and inflate you, while others just want to be loved by impregnating you with eggs/larvae/mucus/mutation and start a mutual breeding/mating relationship protecting and loving each other.

Pregnancy, breastfeeding and much more in this mod.

These are just a few of the mods I'd like to see in FO4 and would love to see some more like it in FO4's future.

Edited by loverfaanz
48 minutes ago, loverfaanz said:

Mods i would like to see in Fo4 are mostly consensual worker-girl style and breeding mods. Mainly mods inspired by Japanese H-Rpg games.

1. Fallout Breeder/Sex out: Being able to mate and breed with creatures, do quests for clients, breed for kennels/farms/individuals etc. Able to sell creatures for caps, raise creatures as companions(creatures grow as being breastfed), become a den-mother legend of the commonwealth.

2. Milk Mod Economy for Fallout: Just like Skyrim but also being able to have clients milk your breasts by hand manually for extra caps and reputation.

3. Erotic Fertility, Home Care and Fetish Services: You get a job working as a call girl, clients will contact the headquarters via radio/computer and a on-call girl will be dispatched to the location, you will be required to complete a number of different types of jobs for clients depending on rank.

The primary job is to collect sperm from men all over the commonwealth which is used as research and fertility for wanna-be mothers. 

This also includes penis care & hygiene, you will be responsible of prepping, wanking & cleaning of the clients as you collect their sperm in vials. Some clients may request blowjobs or even sex for extra pay & tips. As rank increases other jobs become available such as soapy/massages & body care, fertility impregnation, mixed wrestling, prostitution, advanced penis care and stimulation, becoming a mid wife and may even be asked to marry if you fall in love.

4. Parasites: Able to become a host to a wide variety of parasites, some suck on your breasts for milk, others live in you vaginal canal and inflate you, while others just want to be loved by impregnating you with eggs/larvae/mucus/mutation and start a mutual breeding/mating relationship protecting and loving each other.

Pregnancy, breastfeeding and much more in this mod.

These are just a few of the mods I'd like to see in FO4 and would love to see some more like it in FO4's future.

Unfortunately, we don't have any breastfeeding animations, and we desperately need animators.

On 11/23/2017 at 4:12 PM, gtaSandman said:

God i just want something new i come and lurk the forums damn near every day to see if anythings new or updated only to be disappointed!

It's just so stagnant and dull like no one gives enough of a fuck to make something new. 

Sorry, but this is a somewhat inaccurate view of things... I've released two mods in the last month that are FAR from stagnant or showing zero fucks. In fact, they are QUITE robust and feature full, even going so far as to integrate with what many consider the core mods of four-play and in some instances, expanding on the original content of those mods. Of course, I grant that not everyone WANTS to use my mods, but I stand by my view of your comment.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86555-wastelanders-rash-v56-se-romantic-companion-overhaul/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87993-rse-reproductive-system-effects-arousal-system/

Edited by Guest
On 10/14/2017 at 1:10 PM, ANGRYWOLVERINE said:

There are people out there. The problem is a lot of people who worked on skyrim sex mods don't want to work on fallout sex mods.They aren't fallout fans.People like CEO for example is their right of course. I iwishthey were fallout fans but they aren'ts so we have to live with what we have. Rather who we have and hope for the best.

Edited by ANGRYWOLVERINE
The sex mods for this game are lacking.Not blaming the people who have worked on them. I doubt we will ever get much improvement.

Surely those of you who say the mods are lacking and/or are unimaginatively or that the scene will not improve, etc ad nauseam, you must understand on some level that those of us who DO take OUR time to make things for you to play with in a four-play enhanced FO4 see this and it kind of makes us think "why the f#@k am I even bothering to make anything for the scene at all if there is a large number of people who think this way"? And I think this is why there are so few people making said mods anymore... ingratitude, ill thought out sentiments, whatever you want to call it - dont you think it reasonable to assume this is why there are so few modders now?

Its disheartening to say the least...

4 hours ago, lwflashy said:

Surely those of you who say the mods are lacking and/or are unimaginatively or that the scene will not improve, etc ad nauseam, you must understand on some level that those of us who DO take OUR time to make things for you to play with in a four-play enhanced FO4 see this and it kind of makes us think "why the f#@k am I even bothering to make anything for the scene at all if there is a large number of people who think this way"? And I think this is why there are so few people making said mods anymore... ingratitude, ill thought out sentiments, whatever you want to call it - dont you think it reasonable to assume this is why there are so few modders now?

Its disheartening to say the least...

Well, I think the LL Police threatening to ban anyone that discussed 4Play might've had something to do with it..........js.

I know 3 people right now that aren't coming back because of it, and I bet there's more.

On 11/23/2017 at 4:12 PM, gtaSandman said:

God i just want something new i come and lurk the forums damn near every day to see if anythings new or updated only to be disappointed!

It's just so stagnant and dull like no one gives enough of a fuck to make something new. 

People were THREATENED......What did you expect?

WARNING! OPPRESSION CAUSES CREATIVITY

AND MAKES ME BLOODY ANGRY!

I will not have a group of little dip shit BULLIES telling me what I can and what I can't do!. When NO harm has been done, nor has any law been Broken.

Edited by mashup47
2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

WARNING! OPPRESSION CAUSES CREATIVITY

AND MAKES ME BLOODY ANGRY!

I will not have a group of little dip shit BULLIES telling me what I can and what I can't do!. When NO harm has been done, nor has any law been Broken.

I think you mean it causes a LACK of creativity......

In my humble opinion as someone who has only dabbled around with modding, I think there should a conjoint effort between mods to at least set up and improve the core of FO4 sex mods, which is currently FourPlay, and THEN move onto the more advanced stuff. I know this is already a thing with the community patch, but people are already getting overly ambicious, when we barely have any animations period, for instance.

As for what *I* specifically want, well a prostitution mod for NPCs would be pretty nice. One that allows the player to set up a prostitution hub or a whorehouse in their settlements, and make it so settlers of both genders work in these, therefore bringing profit to the settlement, and actually attracting people to your little village.

Edited by shunter
1 hour ago, shunter said:

In my humble opinion as someone who has only dabbled around with modding, I think there should a conjoint effort between mods to at least set up and improve the core of FO4 sex mods, which is currently FourPlay, and THEN move onto the more advanced stuff. I know this is already a thing with the community patch, but people are already getting overly ambicious, when we barely have any animations period, for instance.

As for what *I* specifically want, well a prostitution mod for NPCs would be pretty nice. One that allows the player to set up a prostitution hub or a whorehouse in their settlements, and make it so settlers of both genders work in these, therefore bringing profit to the settlement, and actually attracting people to your little village.

Its called FP_Prostitution, made by Vinfamy. Been out for a LONG time.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75879-four-play-prostitution-dd2-support/