26 minutes ago, kysadhuras79 said:

It doesnt work (for me)...

I have Eliz and Girl next door installed via MM. Can you please give a detailed installation guide for the sound files?

you install like any other mod, wait until it registered ingame, use mcm to switch voices

you can check consol after animation start to see what voices npc use

I have a problem with PSQ (Player succubus quest) and SLSO. Stamina/Magicka regen doesnt for "Sneak Feed", "Force Feed" and even for "Feed".  I can use stamina/magicka resources of character, but it took too much time to end scene. Am i doing something wrong? Or it's just some feature which was not described in readme? Because normal scenes in other mods (such as TDF Aggressive Prostitution) works fine, with magicka/stamina regen ?

P.s Yeap. PSA with addon for PSQ doesn't solve this issue too.

Cool.  Thanks.

• added check to prevent exhibitionism going into negative if more then 7 actors watch sex

there is one little issue:

lines 505 and 1296:                    while iRef <= akTargetCell.getNumRefs(43) && slaExhibitionistNPCCount < 6
(the limiter is already there)  ?

43 minutes ago, Asertyp said:

Cool.  Thanks.

• added check to prevent exhibitionism going into negative if more then 7 actors watch sex

there is one little issue:

lines 505 and 1296:                    while iRef <= akTargetCell.getNumRefs(43) && slaExhibitionistNPCCount < 6
(the limiter is already there)  ?

well then it doesnt matter

For whatever reason, whenever I use this mod, it won't let any other mod realize that my character has lost her virginity. So the stats in SexLab will rise, but SexLab Aroused and Shout Like A Virgin will continue think that she's a virgin. Is there some kind of setting that I'm missing?

1 hour ago, SonKevin said:

For whatever reason, whenever I use this mod, it won't let any other mod realize that my character has lost her virginity. So the stats in SexLab will rise, but SexLab Aroused and Shout Like A Virgin will continue think that she's a virgin. Is there some kind of setting that I'm missing?

SLA doesnt support viginities

SLAV author doesnt want to support SLSO, as far as i remember

SLAV doesnt support sexlab stats, i guess you can have as much vaginal fuckery as your want and still be virgin

4 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

SLA doesnt support viginities

SLAV author doesnt want to support SLSO, as far as i remember

SLAV doesnt support sexlab stats, i guess you can have as much vaginal fuckery as your want and still be virgin

Okay, I think I understand where I confused myself. SLA and SLAV use the same key to display stats on your character. It will first scroll through SLAV telling me I'm a virgin while the second one is SLA's arousal levels for my character. I've been basing everything off of that and I shouldn't have been doing that. A shame that they're not compatible, but thanks, I appreciate the answer.

Is there still a required patch for Sexlab Aroused Redux? If so, where can I find the file? I'm having an issue where females are not losing enjoyment whatsoever, which leads to near-endless multi-orgasms. My PC's Perversion is Experimenting, my base Multi-Orgasm chance is 20 and the modifier is 10. I think that maths out to 20+(3*10)=50% base chance just for my PC, but it doesn't seem to be working that way. Or else every female in my game is just REALLY lucky with the rolls for success, because I don't think the -10*OrgasmCount is working for me.

Also, what do the female/male enjoyment modifiers affect? Is it best to leave them at default (100) or should I change them?

Okay, so after a lot of reviewing I've realized I'm an idiot. I've been wondering why, for certain animations, the % never seems to change. I'm thinking it has something to do with not having exhibitionism on 'real time', so it changes as animation stages do and then after a while caps out when the game doesn't see any more people in the room, thus affecting the rest of the animations that happen in that room. I also feel that the multi-orgasm chance doesn't mean that after orgasm the % itself will change, just that the bar will hang out around max fullness after orgasm. Really wish I'd realized these things before fucking up my load order, because now I have mods that I need to redownload. I'm still unsure if female arousal removal is working, but I'll update here once I'm 100% certain everything is working properly.

During non rape animations impossible to bring characters to orgasm, if their Arousal (in SLA) was low prior to sex.
FullEnjoyment stops increasing when it reaches FullEnjoymentMod level (or something like that).
Usually, if Arousal < 50, then characters is unlikely to get an orgasm.
And arousal does not change after sex (without orgasm).
(Is this how it was conceived, or is something wrong with my settings?)

Mod lacks an increase of Arousal during sex.
It would be logical that character get arousal during sex.
And stay aroused if he could not get an orgasm.
It would be perfectly combined with the option "Advance scene when Male orgasmed".
(NPC cummed and went. And PC remained aroused and unsatisfied.)

I made experimental patch that changes Arousal mechanic.

1. Now characters increase Arousal (in SLA) during sex with each change of animation stage.
(previously it only worked for foreplay, now for the most sex animations)
As result, even nonaroused (at first) character can be brought to orgasm, if you have sex longer and change stages forward/backward.
And if character could not get an orgasm until the end of animation, then next time he will get it much faster.

2. In addition, I increased the maximum value of arousal loss on orgasm (exposureValue) from -20 to -26.
This slightly compensates for arousal increase during sex.
It also makes it possible to slightly reduce arousal during orgasm for character in nymphomaniac state (lewdness lv6+).
However, at "lewdness lv9+" character also "will be broken ...and wont be able to reduce arousal through sex". 

Details:

Spoiler

1. To increase Arousal during sex, I used existing code for Foreplay.

In Event OnStageStart() changed lines:
674    If (thisThread.animation.HasTag("Sex") || thisThread.animation.HasTag("Foreplay") || thisThread.animation.HasTag("Bestiality"))
677            slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(actorList[ i ], 1, "
sex")

Tags "Sex", "Foreplay", "Bestiality" cover almost all animations.
But there are exceptions. Such animations will be ignored.
For such animations, need to correct tags lists (add necessary tag if it is needed for this animation).
Or will need to change the conditions for determining sex animations (in code).

It's a simple fix. 
I think we could develop theme for more varied Arousal mechanics.
For example add factors and conditions for Victim / NonVictim, lewdness lvl, was already orgasm for this animation or not yet, etc.
But all this will need to be balanced.

2. To compensate for extra Arousal during sex, I had to correct UpdateActorExposure during orgasm.

In Event OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate() changed lines:
707    slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(victim, -11 + JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier") * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(victim, "Lewd", 0.3), "being rape victim")
713    Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * (-
26.0 + JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier") * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(akActor, "Lewd", 0.3))) as Int

In Event OnAnimationEnd() changed lines:
755    slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(victim, -11 + JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier") * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(victim, "Lewd", 0.3), "being rape victim")
805    Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * (-
26.0 + JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier") * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(actorList[ i ], "Lewd", 0.3))) as Int

This fix is perhaps controversial.
But without it, it became difficult to reduce arousal already on lewdness lv4..5.
Besides, I did not like that character is stuck in constantly aroused state almost immediately upon reaching Nymphomaniac stage (lewdness lv7+).
I wanted to postpone a bit when "character will be broken" with permanent arousal=100.
Now it happens on lewdness lv9+. At the same time on lewdness lv7+ is also difficult to reduce arousal.

to Ed86:  If you like this mechanic, then I suggest you to develop it.

SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-LE-1.5.4 slamainscr.7z

1 hour ago, Asertyp said:

During non rape animations impossible to bring characters to orgasm, if their Arousal (in SLA) was low prior to sex.
FullEnjoyment stops increasing when it reaches FullEnjoymentMod level (or something like that).

It would be perfectly combined with the option "Advance scene when Male orgasmed".

1. Now characters increase Arousal (in SLA) during sex with each change of animation stage.
As result, even nonaroused (at first) character can be brought to orgasm, if you have sex longer and change stages forward/backward.
And if character could not get an orgasm until the end of animation, then next time he will get it much faster.

2. In addition, I increased the maximum value of arousal loss on orgasm (exposureValue) from -20 to -26.
It also makes it possible to slightly reduce arousal during orgasm for character in nymphomaniac state (lewdness lv6+).
However, at "lewdness lv9+" character also "will be broken ...and wont be able to reduce arousal through sex". 

Details:

Reveal hidden contents

674    If (thisThread.animation.HasTag("Sex") || thisThread.animation.HasTag("Foreplay") || thisThread.animation.HasTag("Bestiality"))
sex")

For such animations, need to correct tags lists (add necessary tag if it is needed for this animation).

It's a simple fix. 
For example add factors and conditions for Victim / NonVictim, lewdness lvl, was already orgasm for this animation or not yet, etc.

2. To compensate for extra Arousal during sex, I had to correct UpdateActorExposure during orgasm.

707    slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(victim, -11 + JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier") * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(victim, "Lewd", 0.3), "being rape victim")
713    Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * (-
26.0 + JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier") * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(akActor, "Lewd", 0.3))) as Int

755    slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(victim, -11 + JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier") * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(victim, "Lewd", 0.3), "being rape victim")
805    Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * (-
26.0 + JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier") * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(actorList[ i ], "Lewd", 0.3))) as Int

But without it, it became difficult to reduce arousal already on lewdness lv4..5.
Besides, I did not like that character is stuck in constantly aroused state almost immediately upon reaching Nymphomaniac stage (lewdness lv7+).
I wanted to postpone a bit when "character will be broken" with permanent arousal=100.
Now it happens on lewdness lv9+. At the same time on lewdness lv7+ is also difficult to reduce arousal.

Awesome! This basically was the patch I didn't realize I wanted :)

It actually makes a lot of sense :-) Ty!

Hi,

I just installed this mod, it seems to be working fine.  I am confused though.  What is supposed to happen when one actor reaches a full bar?

I've had two scenes and in each the bars filled and blinked but nothing more. Does the bar reset?  Is the scene supposed to advance?  Maybe I dont have all the settings right.

One scene was an assault with my character as victim.  The aggressor's bar filled but nothing happened and the scene never advanced.

Edit:  Never mind, I figured it out :P

On 12/25/2018 at 1:24 PM, Asertyp said:

Details:

Reveal hidden contents

sex")

It's a simple fix. 

bruh. this is exactly a mod i've been wanting. you rock

There is a problem where the Sex sound effects dont work. The orgasm sounds work fine and all except the sound.

I tried looking around but I can't seem to find anything similar other than most people have problems with their orgasm effects not working.

Does anyone know what might be the possible cause?

Hmm, I am using this and apropos2 and the patch for apropos1. Everything seems to be working fine, but when the SLSO Game is in charge of changing animation stages (defeat scene, when my character is a victim), the scene change happen very quickly, like 1 sec per stage and then another stage and it repeats till orgasm. I dont know if its intended, but it for sure is disturbing. Would apropos cause this?

edit: After disabling the "advance when stamina low" option, this no longer happens, but also, SLSO wont change stages when my character is in the victim role. Even Autopilot does not help.

On 12/25/2018 at 12:24 PM, Asertyp said:

Details:

Reveal hidden contents

sex")

It's a simple fix. 

Works like a charm!

6 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Update on my problem with switching stages. When I enable the "disable victim controls" the stages actually switch automatically after random period of times (from 8 to 20secs). I am out of ideas what would cause this problem

No problem

Hm... might need to disable advance on stamina during player victim

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

No problem

Hm... might need to disable advance on stamina during player victim

Its already disabled, when I enable it the stages switch very quickly, like 1 sec per 1 stage. Player autopilot also doesnt seem to work.

If I understood you correctly, because I only see "advance stage when no stamina" regardless if its victim or not. Sorry for being a retard if I am being one right now

Hey ED, i struggle with a bug (hope its a bug) i have set your mod on the lowest spot in LO and nothing overwrites your mod in MO. the bug is: other female NPCs put on the clothes after the male has reached a orgasm, female orgasms dosent matter. can you please help me... and it dosents matter what mod trigger the scene BTW.

Edit:found another one, i cant raise or lower the enjoyment from npcs if im in a threesome or foursome... only player enjoyments works.

13 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hey ED, i struggle with a bug (hope its a bug) i have set your mod on the lowest spot in LO and nothing overwrites your mod in MO. the bug is: other female NPCs put on the clothes after the male has reached a orgasm, female orgasms dosent matter. can you please help me... and it dosents matter what mod trigger the scene BTW.

Edit:found another one, i cant raise or lower the enjoyment from npcs if im in a threesome or foursome... only player enjoyments works.

you have a mod confilct

there is no support for group sex, everyone on their own

On 12/25/2018 at 8:24 PM, Asertyp said:

Details:

Reveal hidden contents

hm.... im not so sure about 2nd part