I have a persistent problem with GUI and maybe a workaround for it. So after installing the mod's GUI was working, then after a while I think at the beginning of POP it stopped, but I noticed that installing again SLSO makes it work again at least for the amount of time. Would it be possible to implement a key bind that will reset the GUI maybe as a workaround until maybe hopefully someday you will make something better (dunno maybe similar to Apropos, possible @gooser might help you out with it)

3 hours ago, SuplenC said:

I have a persistent problem with GUI and maybe a workaround for it. So after installing the mod's GUI was working, then after a while I think at the beginning of POP it stopped, but I noticed that installing again SLSO makes it work again at least for the amount of time. Would it be possible to implement a key bind that will reset the GUI maybe as a workaround until maybe hopefully someday you will make something better (dunno maybe similar to Apropos, possible @gooser might help you out with it)

rebind slso widgets hotkey to something else

I still lose gained arousal (from say, the exposure from looking at naked actors or being an exhibitionist) after manually ending a masturbation animation without having an orgasm. I would really like my arousal not to go down unless after an orgasm. The only arousal that remains are those gained through time. 

I would also like to know the correct load order for the following mods:

1. SLSO LE

2. Sexlab Aroused Redux

3. Sexlab Arousal Enhancement

4. TTT SLAR Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments

5. SLSO Estrus Chaurus+

6. SLSO SexlabUtil

2 hours ago, clownsister said:

I still lose gained arousal (from say, the exposure from looking at naked actors or being an exhibitionist) after manually ending a masturbation animation without having an orgasm. I would really like my arousal not to go down unless after an orgasm. The only arousal that remains are those gained through time. 

I would also like to know the correct load order for the following mods:

you loose arousal only during slso orgasm, fix your mods

1. Sexlab Aroused Redux

2. SLSO LE

3. SLSO Estrus Chaurus+

4. SLSO SexlabUtil

1 hour ago, hexenhaus said:

Quick question regarding stage advancement:

If PC is victim (controls disabled) and scene is set to advance/end on agressor orgasm (not stamina), does it only play 1st stage until orgasm?

sexlab scenes set to advance on timer, i think it was 30 sec

if you disable sexlab auto advance then probably yes

Some stuff I noticed

NPC's don't play by the same rules as you in sex scenes

The more enjoyment you have the more your stamina and magicka continue to drain, however for npcs they can be at max enjoyment if they are set not to orgasm and their magicka and stamina wont drain at all.

Basically you need to drink tons of stamina and magicka potions during sex just to reduce the enemys magicka by giving them pleasure to mindbreak them into giving you pleasure as their magicka will not drain by itself in aggressive scenes. It only drains when you give them pleasure

Without doing that its pretty much impossible to mind break npcs without having like 4000 stamina and magicka to outlast them

I did testing with my sexlab stats at grand master and the npcs stats at novice and it was still extremely hard to mind break them, but they had almost no problem mindbreaking me even when I was the aggressor

Did I install the mod incorrectly or is there a setting I need to change to fix this

Also could you explain further what the actor pleasure priority does as I was kind of confused by its description

On 11/24/2018 at 4:48 AM, jazzumness said:

Some stuff I noticed

NPC's don't play by the same rules as you in sex scenes

The more enjoyment you have the more your stamina and magicka continue to drain, however for npcs they can be at max enjoyment if they are set not to orgasm and their magicka and stamina wont drain at all.

Basically you need to drink tons of stamina and magicka potions during sex just to reduce the enemys magicka by giving them pleasure to mindbreak them into giving you pleasure as their magicka will not drain by itself in aggressive scenes. It only drains when you give them pleasure

Without doing that its pretty much impossible to mind break npcs without having like 4000 stamina and magicka to outlast them

I did testing with my sexlab stats at grand master and the npcs stats at novice and it was still extremely hard to mind break them, but they had almost no problem mindbreaking me even when I was the aggressor

Did I install the mod incorrectly or is there a setting I need to change to fix this

Also could you explain further what the actor pleasure priority does as I was kind of confused by its description

try this, it should damage mp after every action... i think... probably

SLSO_SpellGameScript.7z

On 11/23/2018 at 10:06 PM, jpee1965 said:

Any reporting conflict issues running SLSO and MCG? Both seem to play nice together very well so far. Not sure about SL Aroused though, MCG seems to duplicate much of that functionality.

I don't know about SLSO, they should work as they don't have any conflicts afaik, also because my calculations of wear, stats etc are done on animation ending, not on orgasm. About SL Aroused the only overlapping functionality is LUST vs AROUSAL, you can use them both if you are an hardcore player, but they are 2 separate systems and they do not interact, not influencing one another, but they both reset on sex done. Lust is a global variable and grows over time indipendently from external stimuli, arousal is a faction rank that grows if you are stimulated by external stimuli, also lust working only on player is light on script, arousal is working on every npc, is script heavy but modern pc can handle it very well so no worry about that :). You can toggle off LUST System in mcg and use the arousal system of SL aroused. 

On 11/15/2018 at 3:27 PM, Ed86 said:

you loose arousal only during slso orgasm, fix your mods

Not completely true. Arousal built up due to time without sex will reset after an animation even if ended early. Only arousal gained from sources other than time will remain if no big finish. That's from SLA, SLSO isn't the cause or affect that issue.

12 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

I don't know about SLSO, they should work as they don't have any conflicts afaik, also because my calculations of wear, stats etc are done on animation ending, not on orgasm. About SL Aroused the only overlapping functionality is LUST vs AROUSAL, you can use them both if you are an hardcore player, but they are 2 separate systems and they do not interact, not influencing one another, but they both reset on sex done. Lust is a global variable and grows over time indipendently from external stimuli, arousal is a faction rank that grows if you are stimulated by external stimuli, also lust working only on player is light on script, arousal is working on every npc, is script heavy but modern pc can handle it very well so no worry about that :). You can toggle off LUST System in mcg and use the arousal system of SL aroused. 

Cool bananas.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:32 AM, Ed86 said:

try this, it should damage mp after every action... i think... probably

SLSO_SpellGameScript.7z

The script made it so mp is damaged ALOT more for every action as before it was hardly damaged at all even with Grandmaster skill

Magicka is only drained when a action is preformed though, if actor 2 has high enjoyment their magic isnt drained constantly when it goes below the 25% mark and "mindbreaks" then, like yours does when you have high enjoyment, it only goes down when you perform individual actions on them.

Edit: actually mp and stamina damage done to the other actor is still very low not sure why it was so high for one scene.

Does lewdness affect how much damage is done? because my sexlab journal skills are all max and the second actors was all novice

Not actually sure what the script changed

Edit 2: Ok sometimes my actions drain the other persons MP a lot and sometimes they don't. I cant really find a cause for this and sexlab skill actually doesn't even affect this like the mod description says it should as it happened on a new test save.

On another note I had the second actors mp actually drain like it should when at almost max enjoyment but I don't know why and as soon as i performed another action on them it stopped draining and didn't start again

11 hours ago, Beltor said:

Not completely true. Arousal built up due to time without sex will reset after an animation even if ended early. Only arousal gained from sources other than time will remain if no big finish. That's from SLA, SLSO isn't the cause or affect that issue.

SLA events:

RegisterForModEvent("StageStart", slaStageStartStr) - increases arousal by 1 during foreplay stage
    RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmEnd", slaAnimationEndStr) - updates arousal after sl animation end/ if slso disabled (all actors orgasm), decreases arousal
    RegisterForModEvent("SexLabOrgasmSeparate", "OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate") - updates during orgasm if slso enabled (slso orgasm), decreases arousal
    RegisterForModEvent("slaUpdateExposure", "ModifyExposure") - run by other mods, sexlab have no interactions with SLA

so while you can loose arousal due to time while animating (though i think you only gain it coz naked with other npcs around) it would be around 1 or 2 points

also you can notice that there are 3 arousal mods that are completely incompatible with each other

also a hint if you overwrite slso scripts with other mods, slso wont work, but you can try

3 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Any way to pause/deactivate SLSO functionality?

I tried deactivating Seperate Orgasm, as well as SLSO game - game, it still shows the widgets (I know i can deactivate those one by one)

So is there no pause-like function?

no, disable sl sep orgasms, disable game, turn off widgets with hotkey

On 11/4/2018 at 12:47 PM, letterman said:

i'm having an issue where the player character orgasms when their partner orgasms, regardless of pc enjoyment. i don't know why. yes, separate orgasms is toggled in the sexlab mcm, and "always orgasm" is not toggled in the separate orgasm mcm. do you or anyone possibly know what could be the problem?

I have the same problem!

My pc is in a DD chastity belt, and orgasms are not actually happening (they are not registering in SexLab Aroused) but pc always looses all arosual in the end of every sex scene.
No matter what i tryn': reinstall all of the mods, load clean saves, SL cleaning e.t.c. Nothing helps.

1 minute ago, Black Justicar said:

I have the same problem!

My pc is in a DD chastity belt, and orgasms are not actually happening (they are not registering in SexLab Aroused) but pc always looses all arosual in the end of every sex scene.
No matter what i tryn': reinstall all of the mods, load clean saves, SL cleaning e.t.c. Nothing helps.

The thing I did that fixed it is I went to the sexlab mcm, untoggled "separate orgasm", ran one sex scene, then went back to the mcm and retoggled it, and for some reason that worked. Orgasms started working the way they should after that

2 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Nope. Done nothing to me.

And without SLSO separate orgasms work fine with other mods.

Ed86 , you may not believe or ignore, but it is a problem with your mod.

SLSO's arosual management is not fine at this moment.

except there are 0 mods that use separate orgasms, so idk what mods work fine if none of them support it

me not belives, problem is not in my mod, its in you mods setup

SLSO doesnt thouch arousal not during scene, not after

Hey Ed, I have a bit of a problem. I installed that SSactor file that is supposed to correct a bunch of issues with SL 1.62. Unfortunately , I am getting a "pure virtual memory call" error. I have looked at the fix provided here but compiling scripts is well beyond me. SLSO and Fertility Mode no longer work, the GUI completely disappears during sex (which is great for taking screenies  but no widgets work etc).

I tried reinstalling Sexlab an that didn't work. I tried enabaling the CTD fix and disabling scaling and that doesn't work. I don't know what to do to fix the problem? I should have backed up the original before I copied over the fix.

Any thoughts??

EDIT: Also is there a way to reset the whole mod? My character and partner no longer have any excitement levels when screwing, and the blue magica bar has completely disappeared. I have tried reinstalling after a clean save and its stopped working. Narue wrote Fertility Mode to work natively with SLSO and the orgasm hooks are no longer working, so that has stopped working too.

Thanks