On 12/5/2018 at 8:00 AM, jpee1965 said:

Hey Ed, I have a bit of a problem. I installed that SSactor file that is supposed to correct a bunch of issues with SL 1.62. Unfortunately , I am getting a "pure virtual memory call" error. I have looked at the fix provided here but compiling scripts is well beyond me. SLSO and Fertility Mode no longer work, the GUI completely disappears during sex (which is great for taking screenies  but no widgets work etc).

I tried reinstalling Sexlab an that didn't work. I tried enabaling the CTD fix and disabling scaling and that doesn't work. I don't know what to do to fix the problem? I should have backed up the original before I copied over the fix.

Any thoughts??

EDIT: Also is there a way to reset the whole mod? My character and partner no longer have any excitement levels when screwing, and the blue magica bar has completely disappeared. I have tried reinstalling after a clean save and its stopped working. Narue wrote Fertility Mode to work natively with SLSO and the orgasm hooks are no longer working, so that has stopped working too.

Thanks

reinstall slso

Weird question about the SLSO Sexlabutil1 patch that has been made.

Sexlabutil1 has the ability to trigger effects on orgasm, assuming its the player and an npc, and they do not orgasm at the same time, does sexlabutil1 trigger the orgasm effect on the player orgasm, the npc orgasm, or both when each happens?

And what about 3p or higher numbers in an animation?

6 hours ago, the8one said:

Sexlabutil1 has the ability to trigger effects on orgasm, assuming its the player and an npc, and they do not orgasm at the same time, does sexlabutil1 trigger the orgasm effect on the player orgasm, the npc orgasm, or both when each happens?

Hm.... on the character that orgasms?

8 hours ago, the8one said:

If the translator does not deceive me, I think I understand that shared orgasm does not work. It works, you just have to start a new game and configure the mod to see the effects. From MCM configure SexLab without separate orgasms, and SexLabUtil1 as in screen. This configuration is for the female sex while man has his base

Configure

Spoiler

sexlabutil1.png.cefe2f67df0e9d3b9d2e3df72090a1bb.png

Effetto visivo donne

Spoiler

ScreenShot702.png.84a33ea5fc42c8cc65753f2c0b4fd1d0.png

effetto visivo uomo/donna

Spoiler

ScreenShot889.png.de57d4f58b84011c189e941cf15033d3.png

On 12/3/2018 at 1:28 PM, YFeyn said:

Hello there, just a quick question, does the Estrus Chaurus patch need to be updated or will it work with the new ec+ version? Thanks in advance!

The Patch does need to be updated I think, I don't believe it will break the mod if you update ec+ and not the patch but, the bugfix in the update lives specifically in the script that the SLSO patch edits.

I am stupid

Spent a lot of time uninstalling different mods to see why the widgets from this mod didn't work. It turns out, I just needed to press the hotkey. Wanted to leave this here to help other people: if the widgets don't load, even on a new character, try to press the hotkey...

10 hours ago, mangalo said:

About the arousal going down when belted situation, I found out that everything works as it should when the "Use separate orgasms" checkbox is unticked in the Sexlab MCM.  Might help to investigate why this happens.

now all you have to do is search all your mods for "SexLabOrgasmSeparate" & "SexLabOrgasm" event and find one that resets arousal

I think it is worth making small adjustments in script sslActorAlias.psc.

1. Multiorgasms happen too often when Stats.kLewd is high, even when sl_multiorgasmchance=0.
For option "sl_multiorgasmchance" to work correctly, need to change string:

866     if (Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) > (JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "sl_multiorgasmchance") + ((OwnSkills[Stats.kLewd]*10) as int) - 5 * Orgasms)) || BaseSex != 1

to:

if (Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) > (JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "sl_multiorgasmchance") / 100 * (((OwnSkills[Stats.kLewd]*10) as int) - 5 * Orgasms))) || BaseSex != 1

(It may require additional conversions float <-> int)

2. If enabled option "sl_exhibitionist" (sl_exhibitionist> 0) and Player is in nymphomaniac/exhibitionist state, then Enjoyment decreases in the absence (or small number) of viewers (if slaExhibitionistNPCCount < 5).
Need to change strings:

517        ExhibitionistMod = (3 - 0.4 * slaExhibitionistNPCCount)
and
1299      ExhibitionistMod = (3 - 0.4 * slaExhibitionistNPCCount)
to:
              ExhibitionistMod = (1 - 0.1 * slaExhibitionistNPCCount)
Then nymphomaniac Player will only increase Enjoyment in presence of viewers.

On 12/13/2018 at 4:40 PM, saviliana said:

I don't know why, but since that I use Apropos2, SLSO's wiget didn't show up even I twick the wiget settings, any help?

Maybe you need to press "x", the "toggle widget" hotkey.

Tried to update the EC+ patch myself because it seems like the only thing he changed from the last version was adding a check for belts (not even a full line of code), sadly I did not get it to work (never looked into compiling before). Will just keep using the old patch until it gets updated.

When "require aggressor orgasm" is on, enjoyment decreases when the animation moves back a stage. Where to edit the script so that enjoyment increases, like the scene is advancing instead of rewinding?

8 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

When "require aggressor orgasm" is on, enjoyment decreases when the animation moves back a stage. Where to edit the script so that enjoyment increases, like the scene is advancing instead of rewinding?

start at

sslActorAlias

int function GetEnjoyment()

15 hours ago, Asertyp said:

I think it is worth making small adjustments in script sslActorAlias.psc.

1. Multiorgasms happen too often when Stats.kLewd is high, even when sl_multiorgasmchance=0.
For option "sl_multiorgasmchance" to work correctly, need to change string:

866     if (Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) > (JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "sl_multiorgasmchance") + ((OwnSkills[Stats.kLewd]*10) as int) - 5 * Orgasms)) || BaseSex != 1

to:

if (Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) > (JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "sl_multiorgasmchance") / 100 * (((OwnSkills[Stats.kLewd]*10) as int) - 5 * Orgasms))) || BaseSex != 1

(It may require additional conversions float <-> int)

2. If enabled option "sl_exhibitionist" (sl_exhibitionist> 0) and Player is in nymphomaniac/exhibitionist state, then Enjoyment decreases in the absence (or small number) of viewers (if slaExhibitionistNPCCount < 5).
Need to change strings:

517        ExhibitionistMod = (3 - 0.4 * slaExhibitionistNPCCount)
and
1299      ExhibitionistMod = (3 - 0.4 * slaExhibitionistNPCCount)
to:
              ExhibitionistMod = (1 - 0.1 * slaExhibitionistNPCCount)
Then nymphomaniac Player will only increase Enjoyment in presence of viewers.

try

Scripts.7z

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

start at

sslActorAlias

int function GetEnjoyment()

Thanks

Seems like it is probably more work that I thought, because function uses stage number in calculation.

But do you know where to find function "CalcEnjoyment"?

Line looks like: Enjoyment = BaseEnjoyment + CalcEnjoyment(SkillBonus, Skills, LeadIn, IsFemale, (RealTime[0] - StartedAt), Stage, StageCount)

But CalcEnjoyment only appears at the end of the script as:

int function CalcEnjoyment(float[] XP, float[] SkillsAmounts, bool IsLeadin, bool IsFemaleActor, float Timer, int OnStage, int MaxStage) global native

And doesn't appear in any other scripts (I checked the Sexlab source using grep)

12 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Thanks

Seems like it is probably more work that I thought, because function uses stage number in calculation.

But do you know where to find function "CalcEnjoyment"?

Line looks like: Enjoyment = BaseEnjoyment + CalcEnjoyment(SkillBonus, Skills, LeadIn, IsFemale, (RealTime[0] - StartedAt), Stage, StageCount)

But CalcEnjoyment only appears at the end of the script as:

int function CalcEnjoyment(float[] XP, float[] SkillsAmounts, bool IsLeadin, bool IsFemaleActor, float Timer, int OnStage, int MaxStage) global native

And doesn't appear in any other scripts (I checked the Sexlab source using grep)

you need to ask ashal for sexlab dll sources

On 11/30/2018 at 8:49 AM, Black Justicar said:

Nope. Done nothing to me.

And without SLSO separate orgasms work fine with other mods.

Ed86 , you may not believe or ignore, but it is a problem with your mod.

SLSO's arosual management is not fine at this moment.

On 12/10/2018 at 6:38 PM, mangalo said:

About the arousal going down when belted situation, I found out that everything works as it should when the "Use separate orgasms" checkbox is unticked in the Sexlab MCM.  Might help to investigate why this happens.

More about this problem: I found this "[slainternalscr <sla_Internal (06083137)>]: Prisoner got -40 exposure for  External Modify Exposure Event" firing when orgasm isn't happening. This comes when the arousal is adjusted through a mod event. Problem is, I don't see any mods in my installation which use this event (slaUpdateExposure). I guess it might be caused by some mod I have installed where source scripts aren't provided? Maybe if you are having this problem, check your papyrus log for this message, and if you send me your mod lists I can compare against mine and it will help narrow the search

44 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

More about this problem: I found this "[slainternalscr <sla_Internal (06083137)>]: Prisoner got -40 exposure for  External Modify Exposure Event" firing when orgasm isn't happening. This comes when the arousal is adjusted through a mod event. Problem is, I don't see any mods in my installation which use this event (slaUpdateExposure). I guess it might be caused by some mod I have installed where source scripts aren't provided? Maybe if you are having this problem, check your papyrus log for this message, and if you send me your mod lists I can compare against mine and it will help narrow the search

search for *.pex files containing slaUpdateExposure event

then disable those mods/check sources until you find culpit

12 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

There is a setting that gives/takes enjoyment when a scene advances/rewinds, but it does both, not one or the other. You would have to modify the scripts somewhere to prevent the rewind enjoyment loss, or turn off that setting and not get the increase either.