Great mod and great idea.  Is there any way to implement some of the functionality of SexLab Util1 or a workaround?  As far as i know Util1 is still the only way to add various conditioned effects to animation stages.  As an example, i use it to add a light to animation scenes, both campfire and candlelight depending on the configurable conditions.  With a little editing i now use it to make orgasm with oral sex cause the PC to eat and drink, even to the point of forced eating and drinking  from orgasm to the end of the scene.  It would be fantastic if such functionality can be added to Separate Orgasms.  Right now it seems that any hook to outside the mod involving orgasm is broken.

you can try this, but i have no idea if it works of what it does or if it breaks SexLabUtil

Works perfectly for me. Had sex with two NPCs, set a trigger for +1 relationship improvement to 100% on orgasms,  and one of them triggered once, and the other three times. Amazing, thank you! Followed... now I have to figure out devious ways to give effects to make multiple orgasms more interesting...  :D

Question: Does/will player sex skills matter? Could they give a limited bonus to enjoyment? Same for high arousal?

Also, how about negative relationship level? Will NPCs with low relationship try not to orgasm during sex with you?

Great mod and great idea.  Is there any way to implement some of the functionality of SexLab Util1 or a workaround?  As far as i know Util1 is still the only way to add various conditioned effects to animation stages.  As an example, i use it to add a light to animation scenes, both campfire and candlelight depending on the configurable conditions.  With a little editing i now use it to make orgasm with oral sex cause the PC to eat and drink, even to the point of forced eating and drinking  from orgasm to the end of the scene.  It would be fantastic if such functionality can be added to Separate Orgasms.  Right now it seems that any hook to outside the mod involving orgasm is broken.

you can try this, but i have no idea if it works of what it does or if it breaks SexLabUtil

Works perfectly for me. Had sex with two NPCs, set a trigger for +1 relationship improvement to 100% on orgasms,  and one of them triggered once, and the other three times. Amazing, thank you! Followed... now I have to figure out devious ways to give effects to make multiple orgasms more interesting...  :D

Question: Does/will player sex skills matter? Could they give a limited bonus to enjoyment? Same for high arousal?

Also, how about negative relationship level? Will NPCs with low relationship try not to orgasm during sex with you?

yes

i think ill redo arousal part, instead of giving just flat x arousal, give x1-4 bonus to enjoyment gains

well they're already using highly advanced script to pretend they are logs, they do what logs do, lie flat and pretend you dont exist

i have a pop-up warning/error box that shows up when i load the game. it says something like "SLSO Widget requires base script effect."

anyone know what's wrong? i have no idea how to fix this

i have a pop-up warning/error box that shows up when i load the game. it says something like "SLSO Widget requires base script effect."

I get the same error. Everything seems to continue to work just fine, however.

do a cleansave, that should probably fix that

I get the same error. Everything seems to continue to work just fine, however.

do a cleansave, that should probably fix that

it happens every time i start the game. the official text is this:

[sLSO_WidgetCoreScript <SLSO (DA000D62)>] must extend base script type.

I ran into a problem last night, and I'm not sure if SLSO was the culprit, or it it was something else.

My character was wearing a chastity belt and entered sex after combat via SL Defeat. The problem I ran into was that, after multiple attempts of reloading and trying the sequence again, sex would never actually end. Looking at the console, I saw that the stages were repeating over and over, and there was a message saying that the conditions for male orgasm hadn't been met because the animations didn't have any of the required tags. (For reference, most of the animations that were being picked were odd FunnyBizness guro or necro ones. I tried disabling them, but even the one BJ animation I finally got didn't appear to satisfy the requirements.)

I tried putting the previous version of SLSO in, and got through just fine. Not sure if it was the version of SLSO or the animation itself, but I thought I'd bring it up here just in case.

Does SLSO prevent the animation from ever ending if no one orgasms, or was I running into some other glitch?

1)add tags to animaions

2)disable male orgasm conditions

3)disable agressor orgasm requirement

@Ed86, I think some of these issues will get fixed if you apply the changes from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2454-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/.  That mod also changed slamainscr.psc to add better orgasm detection and I think it will help with some of these errors.  AAAR checks a number of extra tags, does gender-specific tag checks, computes the tag based on the actor's position in the animation, and takes into account belts for men.  (Although I think the "require attacker orgasm" check will still fail for belted attackers of either gender and you might need to handle that elsewhere).

example from AAAR's change to slamainscr's OnAnimationEnd:

Bool canMalePosOrgasm = (animation.HasTag("Anal") || animation.HasTag("Vaginal") || animation.HasTag("Masturbation") || animation.HasTag("Blowjob") || animation.HasTag("Boobjob") || animation.HasTag("Handjob") || animation.HasTag("Footjob") || animation.HasTag("69"))
Bool canFemalePosOrgasm = (animation.HasTag("Anal") || animation.HasTag("Vaginal") || animation.HasTag("Masturbation") || animation.HasTag("Fisting") || animation.HasTag("Cunnilingus") || animation.HasTag("69") || animation.HasTag("Lesbian"))

and:

;Ignorig the sex & gender of the actors for more precise detection, ironically...
;Relying solely on the animation works best for these purposes. --TTT
;If (actorList[i].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0 || actorList[i].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == -1)
If (animation.getGender(i) != 1)

;Supporting Devious Devices For Him! That's good, I think? --TTT
	Bool actorHasDeviousBelt = False
	If (zadDeviousBelt != None)
		actorHasDeviousBelt = actorList[i].WornHasKeyword(zadDeviousBelt)
	EndIf

If (canMalePosOrgasm && !actorHasDeviousBelt)

Also, thanks so much for the SexLabUtil1 patch!

Thanks for the update!

Another suggestion that I hope you would consider,

Since you were looking at enjoyment gain based on arousal, would it be possible to
1. have enjoyment modifier gains based on sexlab animation tags

2. the PC can assign their own preferences and have a script that randomly assign NPCs their preferences (maybe 2 or 3 tags) when sex starts (remembering preference is a bonus but i think it being lightweight is important)

3. a small message that tells the PC if that is what the NPC likes (with the probability of it being correct based on charm+sex skill) i.e "(insert NPC name) seems to be enjoying this" or "I think (insert NPC name) might like a different position"

4. the need to switch positions if we stick to one position for too long. (negative modifier to enjoyment gain after a random set of ticks)

With regards to the animation tags, perhaps a small list of 5-10 toggleable options consisting:

1. Foreplay
2. Missionary
3. Standing
4. Behind
5. Cowgirl

6. Aggressive
7. Other
8. Other2

Other and Other2 are essentially user-based tags, that way if someone wants to set their own tags they can default to that option. We can use sexlab tool to then go configure an animation to have the "other" or "other2" tag or any other tags. Even better if we can set weight to the different tags. This would give the minigame a lot more dimension ! :D Just a suggestion thanks again

Thanks for the update!

Another suggestion that I hope you would consider,

Since you were looking at enjoyment gain based on arousal, would it be possible to

1. have enjoyment modifier gains based on sexlab animation tags

2. the PC can assign their own preferences and have a script that randomly assign NPCs their preferences (maybe 2 or 3 tags) when sex starts (remembering preference is a bonus but i think it being lightweight is important)

3. a small message that tells the PC if that is what the NPC likes (with the probability of it being correct based on charm+sex skill) i.e "(insert NPC name) seems to be enjoying this" or "I think (insert NPC name) might like a different position"

4. the need to switch positions if we stick to one position for too long. (negative modifier to enjoyment gain after a random set of ticks)

With regards to the animation tags, perhaps a small list of 5-10 toggleable options consisting:

1. Foreplay

2. Missionary

3. Standing

4. Behind

5. Cowgirl

6. Aggressive

7. Other

8. Other2

Other and Other2 are essentially user-based tags, that way if someone wants to set their own tags they can default to that option. We can use sexlab tool to then go configure an animation to have the "other" or "other2" tag or any other tags. Even better if we can set weight to the different tags. This would give the minigame a lot more dimension ! :D Just a suggestion thanks again

Well i dont think that would add much dimension, for this to have any noticable impact some one has to tag each animation stage with tags, i have idea how to do this but im now sure if theres much interest in that and i dont feel like going through hundreds animations setting tags manually, myself

Ahhh i thought we could just used the pre-existing tags that all the other mods use to hook (for example sexlab eager npcs can detect what sex position to use via dialogue hence why i thought that would be easy). From there any necessary edits can be done via the player since its not too difficult to use sexlab tools to do so. Sorry for misunderstanding the coding process :3

Ahhh i thought we could just used the pre-existing tags that all the other mods use to hook (for example sexlab eager npcs can detect what sex position to use via dialogue hence why i thought that would be easy). From there any necessary edits can be done via the player since its not too difficult to use sexlab tools to do so. Sorry for misunderstanding the coding process :3

well its not that hard with current tags, but tags only cover whole animation, so there is no way for scripts to know what exactly is happening during specific animation stage and without that, there is no point in all stuff above

so even if above is implemented you most likely wont see any difference

well its not that hard with current tags, but tags only cover whole animation, so there is no way for scripts to know what exactly is happening during specific animation stage and without that, there is no point in all stuff above

so even if above is implemented you most likely wont see any difference

Would not need to have tags per stage if you have messages for stage 1-3 as hints or outright "hey stop that" messages and let the user switch animations with preferred method and try something else. Unless there is some other kind of reward, or for people that just want a mini-game, I'm not sure its worth it.

I gave the mod a try but not sure if it just isn't working well or had a conflict.  Sometimes my PC or partner would not orgasm but I had it set that was not required for the animation to end. I was also using a futa type PC and that might also have added a complexity. I wanted to see if there was a way to be multi orgasmic because that wasn't mentioned in the thread.

I installed 0.9 version of this mod and with default settings, I ran into a very interesting situation: for whatever reason, on the first scene I initiated with Sneak Feed ability from PSQ, the enjoyment bar filled up halfway for my character, but did not move since. My partner's bar didn't fill up at all. What then happened was the animation kept repeating itself, cycling through the last few stages over and over on its own, instead of playing to the end animation and triggering orgasm. This was weird because eventually the scene just stopped abruptly so I don't think it was working as intended, but I actually really liked what happened. 

I'm not entirely clear how this mod is supposed to be when it's working as intended, but I see that there are options for withholding orgasm until the aggressor hits climax. I'm wondering if it's possible to have the script repeat scenes in non-aggressive animations randomly until the actor in the male position reaches 100% enjoyment and climax, while allowing the female actor to have multiple orgasms until the male actor also orgasms? If this is already possible, can you tell me what settings are needed to achieve this? I can't seem to recreate the situation where the scenes played randomly anymore, and I'm not sure exactly what I did to make that happen in the first place. 

Also, I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but if I immediately begin another scene after the first one, I can't seem to get the male enjoyment meter to rise. If this is part of the script, then that's actually pretty cool, if say there's a cooldown period after the actor in the male position climaxes. Would be really cool if this cooldown can be immediately removed by the female actor if a Foreplay tagged scene plays.

I installed 0.9 version of this mod and with default settings, I ran into a very interesting situation: for whatever reason, on the first scene I initiated with Sneak Feed ability from PSQ, the enjoyment bar filled up halfway for my character, but did not move since. My partner's bar didn't fill up at all. What then happened was the animation kept repeating itself, cycling through the last few stages over and over on its own, instead of playing to the end animation and triggering orgasm. This was weird because eventually the scene just stopped abruptly so I don't think it was working as intended, but I actually really liked what happened. 

I'm not entirely clear how this mod is supposed to be when it's working as intended, but I see that there are options for withholding orgasm until the aggressor hits climax. I'm wondering if it's possible to have the script repeat scenes in non-aggressive animations randomly until the actor in the male position reaches 100% enjoyment and climax, while allowing the female actor to have multiple orgasms until the male actor also orgasms? If this is already possible, can you tell me what settings are needed to achieve this? I can't seem to recreate the situation where the scenes played randomly anymore, and I'm not sure exactly what I did to make that happen in the first place. 

Also, I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but if I immediately begin another scene after the first one, I can't seem to get the male enjoyment meter to rise. If this is part of the script, then that's actually pretty cool, if say there's a cooldown period after the actor in the male position climaxes. Would be really cool if this cooldown can be immediately removed by the female actor if a Foreplay tagged scene plays.

well sometimes mod wont register events until you save\load, not sure why, maybe its cuz sexlab starts disabled

i dont think thats a good idea. you can disable SL auto stageadvance and have action until you get bored

Hey there, love the concept of the mod. But I have an issue : even with a chastity belt equiped, my character has an orgasm and gets her arousal set back to 0, while the other character, even after having its "pleasure bar" filled, keeps the same arousal. Separate orgasm is enabled in SL, and I tried enablig and disabling DD Orgasm, but the result remains the same.

Can you help me please ? :)

Hey there, love the concept of the mod. But I have an issue : even with a chastity belt equiped, my character has an orgasm and gets her arousal set back to 0, while the other character, even after having its "pleasure bar" filled, keeps the same arousal. Separate orgasm is enabled in SL, and I tried enablig and disabling DD Orgasm, but the result remains the same.

Can you help me please ? :)

your belt must have zadDeviousBelt  Keyword (0x02003330), from "Devious Devices - Assets.esm"

P.S. im out of mod ideas, next version, probably, wont come soon

your belt must have zadDeviousBelt  Keyword (0x02003330), from "Devious Devices - Assets.esm"

I used a belt from DDa, still got the problem. Thanks for the help, mate, I'll wait for the next version. Keep doing awesome stuff ! :D

Two suggestions if you're bored :)

First, update the list of tags that can cause an actor to orgasm.  Right now no one can orgasm from oral, for example.  I pasted some sample code (from the SLAR AAAA mod) a few posts earlier.  I've been fiddling with making the script changes myself though I've been having trouble with the stupid papyrus compiler.

Second, maybe see if there's a way to add to Kimy/Min/Zad (forget who's maintaining it these days) to add enjoyment-based vibrations to zadlibs instead of the current arousal-based vibrations?  Or general enjoyment tracking to SL or SL Aroused?  I really like the system you've got going here and it would be great to include something similar in the common frameworks.

Also, would be lovely if you could fix these papyrus warnings during animation:

[04/23/2017 - 11:17:59AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp36"
stack:
	[alias widget1 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget1update.OnUpdate() - "SLSO_Widget1Update.psc" Line 96
[04/23/2017 - 11:18:00AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp36"
stack:
	[alias widget2 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget2update.OnUpdate() - "SLSO_Widget2Update.psc" Line 96

Also:

[04/23/2017 - 11:18:12AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp97"
stack:
	[alias widget1 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget1update.OnKeyDown() - "SLSO_Widget1Update.psc" Line 228

And this one when the scene ended:

[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] ERROR: Array index -1 is out of range (0-4)
stack:
	[SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.ActorAlias() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 997
	[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslActorAlias.BonusEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1104
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslActorAlias.BonusEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1104
	[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslActorAlias.BonusEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1104
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslActorAlias.BonusEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1104

<truncated stack>
[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:

<truncated stack>

Also this one after the scene ended while updating the widget:

[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
	[alias widget1 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget1update.Game() - "SLSO_Widget1Update.psc" Line 203
	[alias widget1 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget1update.OnUpdate() - "SLSO_Widget1Update.psc" Line 96
[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] ERROR: Array index -1 is out of range (0-4)
stack:
	[SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.ActorAlias() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 997
	[alias widget1 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget1update.Game() - "SLSO_Widget1Update.psc" Line 203
[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorRef() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetBaseActorValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias widget1 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget1update.Game() - "SLSO_Widget1Update.psc" Line 204
[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp92"

This was a fairly regular two-actor consensual scene.

I used a belt from DDa, still got the problem. Thanks for the help, mate, I'll wait for the next version. Keep doing awesome stuff ! :D

try

sslActorAlias.7z