11 hours ago, BlackWings099 said:
How do I start the mission "Enter The Lair"? I have looked everywhere for the deathclaw and I can't find it, the other missions are there and work, but i can't fin the deathclaw. As for the rumor, does anyone know where you can hear the rumor so they can give you the mission?

Some mod I was using, maybe Tales of the Commonwealth or South of the Sea, added some additional landscape in the spot where Hermes spawns and was trapping him, so he could never ambush me when I wandered into the appropriate region of the map. I ended up looking up his reference ID in the plugin and moving him to my location with the console as workaround.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Some mod I was using, maybe Tales of the Commonwealth or South of the Sea, added some additional landscape in the spot where Hermes spawns and was trapping him, so he could never ambush me when I wandered into the appropriate region of the map. I ended up looking up his reference ID in the plugin and moving him to my location with the console as workaround.

How do you do that? What command should be used and when to use it?

18 hours ago, BlackWings099 said:

How do you do that? What command should be used and when to use it?

I found the worldspace adjustment for his ref placement by browsing BB's plugin in FO4Edit, and then did moveto player in the console after selecting the correct refID with the prid command.

On 12/29/2023 at 7:55 AM, BlackWings099 said:

How do I start the mission "Enter The Lair"? I have looked everywhere for the deathclaw and I can't find it, the other missions are there and work, but i can't fin the deathclaw. As for the rumor, does anyone know where you can hear the rumor so they can give you the mission?

On 12/29/2023 at 7:05 PM, vaultbait said:

If you dont have the quest in your log, I dont think he will even be spawned in the world.  What level are you?, for me the quest didnt appear till I had been playing a while, so it might be tied to a particular player level.

I have tales and sots installed and he appeared ok for me, but everyones game is different i guess.  Personally I always seem to find him on the road behind the scrap palace that leads to the glowing sea, just north of somerville place.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, fodz said:

Hey guys, I did all the necessary requirement, the mod does not show in MCM... any ideas?

That's perfectly normal, this mod doesn't need/use MCM.

Hello guys, I am at the start of the first quest, went into this mine, killed all the ghouls, I am at let brooke spill your blood, but the bitch does not do shit. I have fuz ro dah

Edited by fodz
10 hours ago, NW_BEEZ said:

Is there a port to Fusion Girl?

I definitely played it with FG, but it's been so long now that I don't recall if I had to do anything special like build a pregnancy belly worn by specific NPCs for certain scenes or anything.

Yeah, im playing with FG, but the seams on the neck are very visible. that is one reason the other is because clothes from FG clipping crazy, But no big deal, thanks for the answer Vaultbait!

On 1/11/2024 at 11:31 AM, vaultbait said:

I definitely played it with FG, but it's been so long now that I don't recall if I had to do anything special like build a pregnancy belly worn by specific NPCs for certain scenes or anything.

Ow, and I did a plugin checker with Wire Bash and shows navmesh and deleted record problems

======= Deleted Navmeshes ========

â“ These plugins have deleted navmeshes. These can often cause a crash
  in specific areas. Try to find a patch that fixes their navmeshes
  or disable these plugins first if you ever get a navmesh crash.
  -----
    > Boston Breeder.esp:  4 deleted navmeshes

====== Deleted Base Records ======

â“ These plugins have deleted base records. These might cause a crash
  and deleted records can only be manually restored with xEdit.
  -----
    > Boston Breeder.esp:  2 deleted base records

Should I be worried? is there a easy fix for those?

18 minutes ago, NW_BEEZ said:

Ow, and I did a plugin checker with Wire Bash and shows navmesh and deleted record problems

Should I be worried? is there a easy fix for those?

As far as I'm aware you can ignore it. NavMesh is basically a bit of the engine that tells NPC's where they can walk. Faulty NavMesh results in characters running into walls, and deleting them is inevitable when plopping a structure somewhere. When multiple mods edit the same area, however, things can get fucky and load order becomes a thing, since the mod lowest on the list overrides the previous ones.

On 12/28/2023 at 6:04 PM, Mecha_Face said:

I can't find Ivan, the Ex-Gunner, for the quest "When The Cows Come Home". There's no marker for him, and it's a pretty big wasteland out there. Any tips on where to find him?

I know its   abit late but I found him in Goodneighbor 3rd rail where I believe, he is suppsoed to be 

On 2/13/2018 at 3:10 AM, ren54642 said:

does anyone have Liam's id so i can move him to me to get the double trouble quest to work please i do a tide help search but the id that shows there will not work

To answer this question as I had it too.  Finally, saw Liam later on.  His id is: 0c04c8d0 .

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2024 at 6:44 PM, katrina.balanchuk said:

I know its   abit late but I found him in Goodneighbor 3rd rail where I believe, he is suppsoed to be 

Thanks! I figured it out already using the VANS perk. Turns out, all the other quests I had in Goodneighbor were just overlapping to make it impossible to see where I needed to go. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did find a way to recruit Jade smoothly and it was repeatable. Also helped lots of bugs by going to the doctor in diamond city and getting to jade first before doing any other missions. Was able to get to florian hall without using console but the hard bug started with getting Jade to interact with the mercenary to move the story further. Advancing the mission via console one step at a time will get past it but wait a few seconds ingame between command to give the dialog a chance to play out. Sometimes it plays animation and dialog late, but game would not advance until it did play. Let her do the talking do not initiate it. Once it says return to DC do not fast travel into the city go to the parkview apartments where the supermutants are. Something about the combat will get her ai to start moving and follow you instead of just standing there so she will follow you into her apartment. Had to advance it via console instead of talking to her. After command give her a second to initiate the conversation and it will let it advance. I did not initiate that dialog it played automatically after console advancing the stage, and would not let me advance beyond that point without it. Hopefully it will give others more ideas to help their game to work for them. Help BB 4 for quest lists. 

877996.jpg

20240216195715_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is an old mod but good god, this is without doubt one of the buggiest mods I've ever played. People not being or going were they're supposed to, dialogues either not working or taking ages to work, combined with the limited AAF functionality & the fact that other things that happened in the game world could play havoc with quests made a lot of this mod pretty much unplayable for me. It's a real shame too, coz I quite enjoyed what bits I could get to work (when I could get them to work lol). As others have pointed out, dialogue happening outside of your control was a really bad choice. It meant that any interruptions could ruin the quest & the navmeshing for some of the characters was terrible. Getting Jade to go where she was supposed to inside Florian Hall was impossible. She just kept running up & down the stairs repeatedly so I couldn't advance the quest. The quest with the brother & sister where you had to take the mother to the church too. She just kept killing the botflies, then floating in the air alone during her animation & nothing I could do would get her to come outside or her kids to come inside so I just ended up giving up, like I did with several of the other quests. I couldn't find the third hazmat suit to be able to continue 'Into the Lair' either. It wasn't where it said on my map marker & after spending an hour looking, I also gave up. I know I could have used console commands but at that point you're pretty much just skipping the mod so why bother? Like I said, shame because I think it was a great idea. If somebody could sort all its issues out, I think it could be made to be fantastic. Give it some more functionality, better integration with AAF & allow the player character to become infected or something & I reckon it'd be a real winner but as is, I really don't recommend people downloading this.

i found all three hazmats if you are still looking. one is just outside the cave entrance (at the broken trees), the second is under a vehicle by the elevator (outside), and the last is at the crashed vertibirds propeller. took be like 3 hours to find the first one just for it to be right next to the cave.

So far I've been loving this mod. It's far more immersive, and interesting than even the main story of Fallout 4. I have run into a bit of an issue with Jade. Taking her to the Colonial Tap House for date during the quest line "Digging Up The Past" won't progress. The icon is on the chair, but sitting in it does nothing, and telling Jade to sit in it doesn't trigger anything either. I don't know if its because I had never been in the Tap House and the stupid quest with the bar tender and that simp asshole messed it up or not but I've not found anyway to get it to progress outside of resorting to console commands, and progressing the stage that way.

Got a bug where Katie from Caught in the Middle won't lead me anywhere and follows me around more like a companion. She fast travels with me too. do I need to force the quest to the next stage or can I trigger the event by going to where I am supposed to go. Where am I supposed to go?