• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

enter the lair quest is so broken man. the harzad suits don't spawn, so I have to pass this stage using command. Then sonia's ai breaks and stuck there when running away from deathclaw, so I have to use command again. and the last two stages are broken since the npcs never spawn. Now I finished the quest with no thing in my inventory, all is lost, how can I retrieve my stuffs?

Edit: I move sonia to the lower level and kept disable and enable the deathclaw then it finally works. Sonia kept go to the death claw cave near the final location and I thought that's where I should go, I don't know what mod add that cave, it's full of deathclaws, lengendary ghouls and a boss called demon titian.

Edited by CHeissen

Hello,

I have been successful on completing: 1. BBM02 - Lurking in the dark, 2. BBM07 - When the cows come home: Oberland Station -  BBM09 -Doctor on Call: Dr. Faradays lab and I have Jade as a follower (2 level - I was given the 2nd companion quest). 

I am stuck on the BBM08 - Caught in the middle: Jamaica Plain at the 4th stage "Follow Katie". The idea was Katie was supposed to search for Amber, but she stopped leading and start following me, so I had no way to know where to go. I tried to step to the next stage with the console commands, but that did not make any difference. So I have reloaded the save file and I have now Katie being following me where I go. When I try to interact "talk", there is no interaction. 

Any suggestions/recommendations how to reset/unstuck this quest?.. In the worse case scenario, if I leave this quest in the "unfinished" status, does this cause some other quests not to trigger?

Many thanks!!!!

On 11/16/2023 at 6:55 PM, SkyrimOne said:

Hello,

I have been successful on completing: 1. BBM02 - Lurking in the dark, 2. BBM07 - When the cows come home: Oberland Station -  BBM09 -Doctor on Call: Dr. Faradays lab and I have Jade as a follower (2 level - I was given the 2nd companion quest). 

I am stuck on the BBM08 - Caught in the middle: Jamaica Plain at the 4th stage "Follow Katie". The idea was Katie was supposed to search for Amber, but she stopped leading and start following me, so I had no way to know where to go. I tried to step to the next stage with the console commands, but that did not make any difference. So I have reloaded the save file and I have now Katie being following me where I go. When I try to interact "talk", there is no interaction. 

Any suggestions/recommendations how to reset/unstuck this quest?.. In the worse case scenario, if I leave this quest in the "unfinished" status, does this cause some other quests not to trigger?

Many thanks!!!!

On one of the few occasions i got this quest to even start i think i had the same issue.  if i remember correctly big johns salvage and fallons are two of the places to check, cant remember the others but maybe going here will trigger it to advance?.

On 11/22/2023 at 10:46 AM, nonofyodambiznes said:

what happens to player or brooke if you offer her to zanoth? are there any follow up quests or events? does zanoth call player back? or does it end then and there?

There was supposed to be a bit of content there. If you offer Brooke, she stays in the cave and you get a sweet sword out of the deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the mod but got stuck on Strongs milk quest. I just captured the gunner because the other two options had no map markers. You return to sanctuary to complete it but the gunner stays hostile. Also trying stripping her and cuffing her but shows up in sanctuary free and rearmed so its impossible to to do dialog since everything attacks her including Strong. Resetting the ai, recycling, and reenabling the npc does nothing to change the hostility even after completing the quest. I built an enclosure around her location and used pax syringer to make her non hostile to finish the mission, but remains at my base and is still hostile no matter what. If there is a fix let me know so Strong can spend quality time with his new girlfriend. 

On 11/22/2023 at 4:46 AM, nonofyodambiznes said:

what happens to player or brooke if you offer her to zanoth? are there any follow up quests or events? does zanoth call player back? or does it end then and there?

I sided with him and it gives you a very useful nocturnal perk and he gives you her stuff as well. He says he will give you radiant missions but haven't seen any yet. Went back later and she wasn't pregnant like he said he was going to do so did it myself. 

• 2 weeks later...

Had issues with Neptune only going subdued for a second before returning to full health like some others.  Tried multiple times and reloads, but kept happening.  Tried to use tcai to turn off combat ai processing so I wouldn't get beat up while trying again and again.  I saw nearby the charge card scam npc guy and after talking with him and he insulted me I killed him.  Neptune then turned subdued.  I think the issue is the normal unkillable state of npcs so Neptune doesn't get killed by the raiders etc nearby.  So, suggest if you have this issue, kill any raiders and get rid of any npc bystanders that might be nearby so Neptune doesn't keep going to 100% health.

I killed Scutter before taking part in the Jamaica Plains quest, is there anyway I can complete this quest even though I believe I already killed them all, kind of? I have Just Business and I kind of turned them into my servants. The game itself kills the game version before creating the Just Business version.

Edit:

I used console commands to get the quest id and sqt and setstage to get passed it.

Edited by Catnapper2
On 11/16/2023 at 12:55 PM, SkyrimOne said:

Hello,

Many thanks!!!!

go to your quest folder in your pipboy and toggle the quest map funcion on.

yes she will follow you, you are supposed to search those 3 locations for her (this can involve tons of combat which my charcter is not suitable for so I usually do console command ~killall

your "target" is essential so she will be found.

Caught in the middle IMHO is one of the best BB quests.

Consider to console coomand and/or commonwaelth captives (if u have this mod) , or workshop produce (with a mod if u have it) extra female settlers to populate Jamaica plains for everyones decsions to make sense.

PS: I also liked "Caits submisison" and "Pied Piper"..

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
5 hours ago, scaresniper1 said:

where can I find Animation packs to go with AAF. Theyre not linked in the mod page

They are all here on LL:

and more.

you may also download alternate voice packs and other items in this forum.

be sure to domnwload more thna just 1 aniamation pack so you have some chocies.

when you dont like an animation that i splaying, push "home" button on your ketboard and scroll through to the next one .

also variosu vpoice packs are there too

This is the donwloads for various AAF files  here:

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/308-downloads-advanced-animation-framework/

PS: you should also follow the AAF installation post if you havent already.

Its found here:

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
13 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

They are all here on LL:

and more.

you may also download alternate voice packs and other items in this forum.

be sure to domnwload more thna just 1 aniamation pack so you have some chocies.

when you dont like an animation that i splaying, push "home" button on your ketboard and scroll through to the next one .

also variosu vpoice packs are there too

This is the donwloads for various AAF files  here:

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/308-downloads-advanced-animation-framework/

PS: you should also follow the AAF installation post if you havent already.

Its found here:

thank you

My game breaks at Green Devil. I have been able to get through her mission by having April follow me first and Jade goes to her house in DC, but cant turn in April's mission to the doctor. If I go to jade first then she just goes to the entrance of DC market then is stuck there instead of going to her house. Tried making her hostile and leading her to the house, then turning off combat and a few other things but cant get the mission to finish. Any tips?

Hi, wonder if anyone could help me? I have an issue where all of the sex scenes I start through this mod won't end, even though I have them set to 60 seconds duration in AAF & it works flawlessly normally. I've tried 3 so far - the black mum in Salem, Wodan after bringing him + his sister back from Lexington & finally the other girl in the lair after being captured by Hades the deathclaw. The scenes start fine after initiation via dialogue but they then just go on forever without ending. Worst thing is, I then have to actually quit out of the game, as simply going back to an earlier save isn't sufficient, because I then can't access my pipboy or talk to anyone/ select anything in game. Fortunately, quitting out fixes everything. I know the mod was made before AAF existed & the mod author stopped working on it ages ago but I was hoping someone else might have any ideas about how to sort it, as without the scenes, it's not really worth bothering with unfortunately. Any assistance would be gratefully received, cheers.

2 hours ago, Jubei69 said:

Hi, wonder if anyone could help me? I have an issue where all of the sex scenes I start through this mod won't end, even though I have them set to 60 seconds duration in AAF & it works flawlessly normally. I've tried 3 so far - the black mum in Salem, Wodan after bringing him + his sister back from Lexington & finally the other girl in the lair after being captured by Hades the deathclaw. The scenes start fine after initiation via dialogue but they then just go on forever without ending. Worst thing is, I then have to actually quit out of the game, as simply going back to an earlier save isn't sufficient, because I then can't access my pipboy or talk to anyone/ select anything in game. Fortunately, quitting out fixes everything. I know the mod was made before AAF existed & the mod author stopped working on it ages ago but I was hoping someone else might have any ideas about how to sort it, as without the scenes, it's not really worth bothering with unfortunately. Any assistance would be gratefully received, cheers.

The AAF integration added to this mod was made very, very early in AAF's evolution, and the author didn't call functions that would have made the scenes run for a specific duration or end at some point. You have to open the AAF on-screen interface and hit the End key on your keyboard when you're done watching.