Well. This is really strange but. How do i start it ? No messages showing up. Is there a quest to get pregant ?

You can't get pregnant (yet). There's a bunch of characters spread throughout the Commonwealth that will give you quests. Lots of quests. At the moment, there's about 13 quests you can play through. Soon, it'll be 19 quests.

I can't seem to get BBM03, 04, or 05 to start. Every other mission has worked without issue, but no matter what I try I can't get them to trigger. I also can't get Jade's companion quests to trigger, but that may be because the dates were bugging out.

Edit: Piper just mentioned a witch hunter at Dugout Inn, so I guess the quest is working after all. What are the things you need to do to start the Boston Library and Sunshine Co-op missions?

Edit 2: I got to the bar and Brook was there, but the bartender wasn't because of Confidence Man. After completing Confidence Man, she won't talk to me and just stands around.

I can't seem to get BBM03, 04, or 05 to start. Every other mission has worked without issue, but no matter what I try I can't get them to trigger. I also can't get Jade's companion quests to trigger, but that may be because the dates were bugging out.

Edit: Piper just mentioned a witch hunter at Dugout Inn, so I guess the quest is working after all. What are the things you need to do to start the Boston Library and Sunshine Co-op missions?

Edit 2: I got to the bar and Brook was there, but the bartender wasn't because of Confidence Man. After completing Confidence Man, she won't talk to me and just stands around.

Try forcing the stages of the quests to 10 (for Twisted Minds, I believe it should be 15 or 20. Use GetStage beforehand to see what it's at.)

Most of the time, the quest not triggering is a scene getting stuck. Usually the quest is advanced inside one such scene.

Try forcing the stages of the quests to 10 (for Twisted Minds, I believe it should be 15 or 20. Use GetStage beforehand to see what it's at.)

Most of the time, the quest not triggering is a scene getting stuck. Usually the quest is advanced inside one such scene.

I tried progressing Twisted Minds along, got Brook to follow me to Dunwich Borers, but when I got to the scene in the room with the pool she would say her first line of dialog and then not let me respond (like it wouldn't start a conversation).

Either way, I appreciate both the help and the fantastic mod, it really is great and it makes me want to go download FNV/3 to play the previous ones.

I have been looking at the wiki, and there is a quest there called Cait's Submission. I can find it in game with the console, but how do I start it?

It's not yet out. It's out on Patreon, though. It'll have its public release along with other quests on June 4th.

I have been looking at the wiki, and there is a quest there called Cait's Submission. I can find it in game with the console, but how do I start it?

It's not yet out. It's out on Patreon, though. It'll have its public release along with other quests on June 4th.

That would explain it.

Is the new release supposed to be exclusive to patrons? Because I can download it without being a patron

Anyway, Cait's quest refused to start even though I had max aff with her so I used the console to start it, other quests worked right away however

The new release was supposed to be patrons only until July 4th. Please don't rush in and abuse the little mixup :P

Are mutations going to be a thing? I remember there was this one Fallout New Vegas mod, (maybe it was fertile breeder been a while since I played it.) where your character mutated after large amounts of sex with the animal of their choice (it was optional but I loved it) for example with the Coyotes, I believe you ended up birthing a large black coyote named fenrir, and if you spent enough time with him you could get fur, ears, tail, and multiple tits. Is that going to be a thing on here? Cuz that would be epic!

@pepertje - Could you please upload MCMPickman lip synchronisation file "0001622A_1.lip" as it is currently not extracting from Boston Breeders Voice Pack 2 archive? There's a data error when extracting from the archive.

May be a corruption of the file or the archive. But would be good to have that file sent as a PM please.

@pepertje - Could you please upload MCMPickman lip synchronisation file "0001622A_1.lip" as it is currently not extracting from Boston Breeders Voice Pack 2 archive? There's a data error when extracting from the archive.

May be a corruption of the file or the archive. But would be good to have that file sent as a PM please.

Is that the only file? The only one? One line? Or does it keep the rest from extracting as well?

@pepertje - It is only that file.

Missing one single .lip file really isn't a disaster. With the next upload, it might be properly packaged, until then rest assured your pc won't spontaneously combust ;)

@pepertje - But will I still be able to read or hear that line properly? Not doing Skyrim too fast dialog progression for that line without the lip synch file (non Fuz Ro Doh or silent voice). In a Fallout 4 game version of the situation which can occur in Skyrim without voice acting resources (or silent voice resources).

@pepertje - But will I still be able to read or hear that line properly? Not doing Skyrim too fast dialog progression for that line without the lip synch file (non Fuz Ro Doh or silent voice). In a Fallout 4 game version of the situation which can occur in Skyrim without voice acting resources (or silent voice resources).

The .lip file is for movement. The audio file will determine how long the text appears. And in Fallout 4, lack of audio/lip files makes the text appear pretty long.

Having a issue with voices part 1 . The main mod and voices part 2 install perfect;y fine. Part one will just not install after a few  tries even. 

You need to extract the part 1 and part 2 files with something like 7zip. Associate .rar files with that programme, then right click on the icon for part 1, and the extract menus should pop up.

I'm also having a problem with the voice files. Part 1 installs fine then part 2 won't install in nmm. Or vice versa. Essentially the one I install second fails everytime.

I'm also having a problem with the voice files. Part 1 installs fine then part 2 won't install in nmm. Or vice versa. Essentially the one I install second fails everytime.

They're split up by WinRAR. Unpack them using either 7zip or WinRAR in a folder, then repackage them to a single archive. The reason they're split is because LL has a 100MB file size limit.