Finally had a chance to load up 1.03 and sure enough Caught in the Middle procced the moment I reached the edge of Jamaica Plains, but when I use the command "sqs BBM05" it's reported as stopped. That is so far the only quest that hasn't let me start it, barring quests past "The Doctor is In" since I was preoccupied with trying to make this work before I started that one.

Can you force that one to start? If so, set the stage to 10. If not, I'll look into the aliases to see which one refuses to fill.

Finally had a chance to load up 1.03 and sure enough Caught in the Middle procced the moment I reached the edge of Jamaica Plains, but when I use the command "sqs BBM05" it's reported as stopped. That is so far the only quest that hasn't let me start it, barring quests past "The Doctor is In" since I was preoccupied with trying to make this work before I started that one.

Can you force that one to start? If so, set the stage to 10. If not, I'll look into the aliases to see which one refuses to fill.

The only command the quest seems to respond to is "resetquest" which automatically jumps it to stage 20 and the NPC still don't spawn if I use that command. It also won't trigger any NPC quest targets even if I spawn the NPC in.

yes i have been waiting for this mod it just dosnt feel like fallout with out some breeding cant wait till they finaly get out sextec so we can have sex mods also it would be a realy help if u seid what animal is involved with each quest thanks

yes i have been waiting for this mod it just dosnt feel like fallout with out some breeding cant wait till they finaly get out sextec so we can have sex mods also it would be a realy help if u seid what animal is involved with each quest thanks

To be honest, the first batch of content has little to do with breeding. (Especially for the player.) So mentioning which animal is involved wouldn't be much of a benifit.

Once the framework is there, I can implement more sex content. Until then, I'd rather focus on scenarios that don't require sex or pregnancy to be playable. ;)

I too have trouble with paladin april: i did her quest and they appeared in the coast.

Later i was doing the "The Lost Children: Salem Museum of Witchcraft"-quest with curie and when the deathclaw appeared, scene seemed to stop so i found a chair and waited 1h and it seemed to work BUT curie lost all her gear :@ and was suddenly naked... no idea what happened during that hour :D. After that i finished that quest normally and fast traveled to my settlement and paladin april appeared and started to follow me around.

Only way i got rid of her was to "disable/enable"-commands in the console, then she moved to closest settlement and acts like a normal settler.

Also the coast settlement where they move after the quest, gives me trouble. I did not have it unlocked when i finished the quest and now im not sure if i actually can unlock it. Or was that part of some quest too, i cant remember?

Also the coast settlement where they move after the quest, gives me trouble. I did not have it unlocked when i finished the quest and now im not sure if i actually can unlock it. Or was that part of some quest too, i cant remember?

I have the same issue. Coastal (what ever) where the Paladin moves to in the quest removes all 3 settlers from that location. I wonder if that is the notorious cell reset bug being kicked off.

Note: the Paladin gets out of her armor and the armor is now stuck in the side of the building (I think its coastal cottage).

I was hoping you were going to change that set over to a father, wife, and daughter set and then have a mirelurk quest.... maybe in the future???

I have the same issue. Coastal (what ever) where the Paladin moves to in the quest removes all 3 settlers from that location. I wonder if that is the notorious cell reset bug being kicked off.

Note: the Paladin gets out of her armor and the armor is now stuck in the side of the building (I think its coastal cottage).

I was hoping you were going to change that set over to a father, wife, and daughter set and then have a mirelurk quest.... maybe in the future???

Hmmm... as far as I remember, I haven't removed those people. I did do that in Sommerville Place, but not in Nordhagen Beach.

And for the Mirelurk quest... please elaborate. I already have an idea for a Mirelurk centered quest which doesn't involve Nordhagen Beach, but I'm always open to other ideas ;)

Hmmm... as far as I remember, I haven't removed those people. I did do that in Sommerville Place, but not in Nordhagen Beach.

And for the Mirelurk quest... please elaborate. I already have an idea for a Mirelurk centered quest which doesn't involve Nordhagen Beach, but I'm always open to other ideas ;)

Hmmm yeah use a different location for a Lurker setup.... maybe instead have that beach property connected with the super mutants that are at the military base just up the peninsula (the one where all the fatman ammo is if you do a mission for the brotherhood).

Maybe have is where the mother and daughter of Nordhagen (swap son for daughter) are captured by the Super Mutants in that fort and the father ask's you to go get them back.... maybe, just maybe, have a friendly Super mutant inside the fort that after releasing the mother and daughter has the hots for the daughter and you have to negotiate a deal between him and the dad (and sometimes the super mutant might take advantage of the mom... wink wink).

Just a thought.

Hmmm I wonder is there a male bramin mesh in FO4... cause bulls don't have udders?

Is there any way we could get a bodyslide preset for Jade's Outfit? I really like her as a companion, but I'd like to change her appearance a bit. The arms are a bit too thin and I just love tweaking the little things. Did the same to all my other companion's outfits.

I tried doing something it outfit studio but I really had no idea what I was doing so I just stopped after making a fool outa myself for half an hour.

Is there any way we could get a bodyslide preset for Jade's Outfit? I really like her as a companion, but I'd like to change her appearance a bit. The arms are a bit too thin and I just love tweaking the little things. Did the same to all my other companion's outfits.

I tried doing something it outfit studio but I really had no idea what I was doing so I just stopped after making a fool outa myself for half an hour.

It's a bit of a workaround, but if you get the Sleeveless outfit from Eli's Junkyard, you can use that mesh to overwrite the one Jade's outfit uses. Once you have the desired replacement mesh, put it here: "Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\Boston Breeder\Armor\Jade Outfit" and have it overwrite the "OutfitPlain" mesh.

I too have trouble with paladin april: i did her quest and they appeared in the coast.

Later i was doing the "The Lost Children: Salem Museum of Witchcraft"-quest with curie and when the deathclaw appeared, scene seemed to stop so i found a chair and waited 1h and it seemed to work BUT curie lost all her gear :@ and was suddenly naked... no idea what happened during that hour :D. After that i finished that quest normally and fast traveled to my settlement and paladin april appeared and started to follow me around.

Only way i got rid of her was to "disable/enable"-commands in the console, then she moved to closest settlement and acts like a normal settler.

I had Cait lose all her gear and standing there naked in Lexington Right when you find Wuten during this quest. no waiting she just rounded the corner and was naked. I reloaded twice happened every time. So I sent Cait home before she lost her gear for the remainder of the quest.

First let me say Boston Breeders is very well written. Those are some very interesting tales and quests. very well executed into the game.  Now onto what I have noticed in my game. I am currently running a very heavy game at 253 active esm's and esp's technically more like 350 mods since I merged a lot of stuff and some don't require an esp. Boston Breeders is F2 or 243rd of the 253 I am sure some of my mods do not play well with others. That being said, on to some of the quirks and problems I have had. Almost all of them had various lags between conversion triggers and a few times  where dialogue did not load correctly . Many times the NPC's mouth was moving but no dialogue was showing up. With 2 quests  BBM06 and BBJ04 the shackled NPC's drift out of position the longer i am around them the farther they drift. Example the 3 girls at Kingsport end up floating in mid air away from the dock instead of being in the dock house. On the positive side no crashes or serious problems outside of the quests.

BBM01 went off without any problems that I could tell except my follower Cait loosing her gear and clothes in Lexington when I met up with Wuten. The 3 are now settlers in Taffington and Wuten has serviced my character a few times ;)

BBM02 also went off as intended. I am not sure if it was intended but Cait expressed an interest in the deathclaw upon meeting him but he wanted nothing to do with her and attacked us so reloaded and did not choose that option.

BBM03 was the smoothest quest for me worked perfectly and flowed smoothly. This was the first one I triggered and did. The only problem I had was once the two were at Nordhagen beach the power armor got parked partially in the existing building. Nice touch with the Hornet squad I find them around still

BBM04 had trouble at first Jade would not converse to start the quest  ended up going into the dugout inn 4 different times and it finally triggered. I also had a few times through out Jades quests and as a follower where she would not follow correctly. eventually I would  have to console command her to my side.

BBM05 this one was fairly troublesome for me between set stages and reloads I got mostly through it. but I missed some dialogue I think was important. I could not get the church scene(s) to work my quest log shows BBM05 still active but there is no markers and the the pip boy screen shows a blank for the next step. ???

BBM06 this worked flawlessly like BBM03

BBM07 I can't trigger this quest. I have been all over around and in Oberland station but nothing triggers and no NPC to trigger it ???

BBM08 This one started well but finally got stuck with the two girls will not talk to each other also I also noticed a third girl in the settlement, that I can't interact with at all and she does not move from one spot.

BBM09 mostly smooth running . I had to reload a couple of times to get dialogue to trigger but never had to set stage

BBJ01 ran smoothly only had to reload once due to dialogue triggers

BBJ02 ran smoothly no problems I recall

BBJ03 ran smoothly for the most part. inside the memories lots of lag between events. No dialogue at all while in the memories reloaded once to find out how to get out. I did not care for having to chase down Jade upon exiting. I feel she should have been there when I woke up.

BBJ04 ran smoothly for the most part. I had trouble when meeting up with Blackwood also when finally meeting up with mom 1 set stage and 2 reloads got me through it.

Disclaimer I really don't like using set stage since i miss out on content. I try various other workarounds to try and get quests to trigger.

The final analysis: I really enjoyed this a lot I hope some of the bugs get fixed but even so I will leave this in my load order  permanently  even with the quirks it was a lot of fun and I am still using Jade as a follower

Ok, some trouble with the following:

BBM06 - Finders Keepers

First off, Viper wasn't cooperative. No matter what I did she didn't wanna get her ass to the lighthouse. Attacking her, letting her attack she just gets back up and fights some more or starts the same dialog sequence again. Had to setstage the quest to advance. The hut at the lighthouse is seriously bugged. Capri Aries and Viper once in the hut at the pier are slowly moving backwards through the wall while kneeling on the floor. After I came back from daisy, all 3 were standing upright, pregnant behind 3 random clothed settler woman which were kneeling in their place.

-BBM05 - Family Affairs

Luna oneshots the last bloafly in the church which should be raping her. The dialog progresses normally though. After the church Mathew doesn't move from his spot inside the church, while his mom and sister go home without problem. Quest won't progress from there, since he is missing for the dialog.

Some more problems with other quests but I didn't write them down sadly :(

BBM06 - Finders Keepers

First off, Viper wasn't cooperative. No matter what I did she didn't wanna get her ass to the lighthouse. Attacking her, letting her attack she just gets back up and fights some more or starts the same dialog sequence again. Had to setstage the quest to advance. The hut at the lighthouse is seriously bugged. Capri Aries and Viper once in the hut at the pier are slowly moving backwards through the wall while kneeling on the floor. After I came back from daisy, all 3 were standing upright, pregnant behind 3 random clothed settler woman which were kneeling in their place.

I had no problem with Viper but I have the same problem with the girls sliding slowly backwards through the wall, also while the dialog between Blake and the Girls played Jade would sometimes kneel down.

BBM06 - Finders Keepers

I had no problem with Viper but I have the same problem with the girls sliding slowly backwards through the wall, also while the dialog between Blake and the Girls played Jade would sometimes kneel down.

It could be that Jade's sandbox packaging lets her ake use of the kneel furniture, it's a bit of a side effect of the standard companion package.

when getting protection for oberland station for "when the cows come home" paladin April showed up at the castle and keeps following me everywhere but when i try to talk nothing happens. any explanation? (already completed April's quest)

Just some ideas for captured stories that you could use if your wanted to for your breeder series.

Some one mentioned on the thread or another post at having the minute men faction become breeders for the mirluck queen at the castle when you assault it you would of course have to change some of the minute men into women but when you assault the castle you could have the queen release phermones that cause the women to go mad with lust allowing the mirelurks to breed with them and then take them to a nest under the castle where they will give birth to a new brood of mirelurks. Due to the phermones in the nest changing the way they think the women begin to enjoy mating with the mirelurks. You could have the queen been intellegent and beable to comunicate with you after a mutation and then command you and a follower to convert the setterments you liberated into nests.

Was also thinking about story a for deathclaws. One where its in a remote facility ran by the institute you could find out about it by one of their synth contacting you for a job. You end up meeting the lead scientist at the facility so you go off to do the job she gave you. when you come back to her llab late at night you find out that she has been having sex with the deathclaw they have contained their. She then persuade you to try it or you can choose not to but thats boring. After having sex with the deathclaw she asks you come back next night and join her again after a few nights like this you character is becoming more and more addicted to having sex with deathclaws after say 4 nights the scientist then reveals that the deathclaw is actually intelligent and can speak and also it take time for a human female to be converted to bear deathclaw offspring and that if you have sex one last time with him you will end up only been able to bear deathclaw children. If you accept both you and her are impregnated by him and then he commands you and her to create a nest in the lower lvls of the facility and to help convert more women in the facility.

Just some ideas for captured stories that you could use if your wanted to for your breeder series.

Some one mentioned on the thread or another post at having the minute men faction become breeders for the mirluck queen at the castle when you assault it you would of course have to change some of the minute men into women but when you assault the castle you could have the queen release phermones that cause the women to go mad with lust allowing the mirelurks to breed with them and then take them to a nest under the castle where they will give birth to a new brood of mirelurks. Due to the phermones in the nest changing the way they think the women begin to enjoy mating with the mirelurks. You could have the queen been intellegent and beable to comunicate with you after a mutation and then command you and a follower to convert the setterments you liberated into nests.

Was also thinking about story a for deathclaws. One where its in a remote facility ran by the institute you could find out about it by one of their synth contacting you for a job. You end up meeting the lead scientist at the facility so you go off to do the job she gave you. when you come back to her llab late at night you find out that she has been having sex with the deathclaw they have contained their. She then persuade you to try it or you can choose not to but thats boring. After having sex with the deathclaw she asks you come back next night and join her again after a few nights like this you character is becoming more and more addicted to having sex with deathclaws after say 4 nights the scientist then reveals that the deathclaw is actually intelligent and can speak and also it take time for a human female to be converted to bear deathclaw offspring and that if you have sex one last time with him you will end up only been able to bear deathclaw children. If you accept both you and her are impregnated by him and then he commands you and her to create a nest in the lower lvls of the facility and to help convert more women in the facility.

The ideas have a good start, but the "convert settlements" probably won't be implemented since it's a bit too intrusive for my tastes, as well as repetitive if you have to do it for a lot of settlements.

But the stories on their own are good, the Queen at the Castle could definitely have something to it, and the Institute facility and the nest underneath could work as well.

Slight note, though, Breeders don't have to "adapt" to be able to breed with animals. Once infected, any woman could carry Deathclaw eggs. ;)