Well I finished that quest, now the Sommerville place one, I'm supposed to talk to don but everyone at the house just says to deal with a deathclaw.

Try setting the stage to 5 or 10 for BBM02, maybe some dialogue was messed up. Alternatively, Preston might give you the quest at some point.

can anybody tell me where do i find jade as companion?  i can't find her anywhere? where should i look?

Jade becomes available as a companion after completing the quest "The Green Devil", which starts automatically after completing "Doctor On Call", which starts as soon as you enter Faraday's Lab in Diamond City (the lab is where the Warehouse used to be.)

This has probably already being solved and I just haven't seen it. but can anyone help me make pickman visible and interactable again?

Currently at quest stage 130, if that helps

The quest should enable him automatically, but if it doesn't you'll have to enable him once you're inside Pickman's Gallery. Use this command:

"4ad4e.moveto player" followed up by "4ad4e.enable"

Cheers for the help =D

I understand, that there are no ways to breed my heroine with the dog?

Which dog? And at the moment, there is no option to "breed" whatsoever until there's at least a decent sex framework.

I understand, that there are no ways to breed my heroine with the dog?

Which dog? And at the moment, there is no option to "breed" whatsoever until there's at least a decent sex framework.

Dogmeat. The one that is in the Red Rocket.

It's so boring sounds - within the framework of decent sex. More zoophilia in this game! :D

Well, we are waiting ...

It would be interesting to enter some sort of line of quests for "relations" with Dogmeat. In the future, when the framework of decent sex will be expanded.

I've already got a script for a quest with Dogmeat. ;)

If you have any ideas, feel free to share them ;)

Ok, let's get started.

The main quest: make a protagonist finished dog whore - nymphomaniac :) And, how does it sound? Hehe

The main idea is the indirect management of the relationship between the heroine and her dog. For this, each of them has two indicators: trust and sexual arousal. 0 +1000 units and -100 0 +100 units.

Trust increases when certain actions are taken. For example - a joint battle, every battle of trust grows by two points. Sexual arousal grows by itself during the course of the game, for example by 1 point per hour of playing time, and is accelerated by other actions. For example, walking naked in front of a dog will increase his excitement to 1 unit per game minute. Further I will describe this in more detail.

The heroine and her dog are not engaged in anything in 20 seconds of real time begin to perform independent actions with each other, depending on the degree of trust and sexual arousal. The random number generator determines who will be the initiator of the action.

0-200 units of trust - play with each other. You need two or three non-sexual animations, chosen at random. For example, the heroine strokes the dog, or they run after each other, and so on.

200-500 units of trust and up to +20 units of sexual arousal is the same.

500 units of trust and 20-50 units of sexual arousal, and if the initiator is a heroine - she does a striptease before the dog, which gives him and her +20 units of sexual arousal. If the initiator of the game is a dog, then he climbs to her vagina sniff and lick, with the same consequences.

200 units of trust the border of the onset of sexual activity, with the presence of sexual arousal over 50. Why the negative meaning of sexual arousal is needed, I will explain later.

More severe sexual actions begin with 500 trusts and 50 sexual arousals, the character who reached this level offers sex to another.

Under the control of the player, you can only agree to the activity of the dog or refuse him.

Directly sexual actions are divided into soft and hard options. Anal, vaginal and oral intercourse. Active and passive option for each of the two, you need the appropriate number of animations. Or more, then selected randomly, depending on the filling of indicators is more or less likely.

Read more:

Actions that enhance trust:
Joint battle 2 points
Application of stimulants on the dog 5 points (only for dogs)
Game with each other - 2 points
Search for the enemy and search for items - 2 points (for girls only)
Erotic game with each other - 5 points
Sex gave pleasure - 10 points
Since the level of confidence of 200 and higher in the dog, he periodically brings any object around (sometimes flowers, it's so sweet :)) any object - 2 points, a flower - 10 points.

Actions that reduce the trust of the dog:
She walks naked in front of the men of the human race - a 10-minute confidence reduction in the dog.
She has sex with another - a decrease in confidence by 100 points.

Actions that reduce the confidence of the girl:
Sex causing pain -50 points
Sex caused severe pain -100 points (when her confidence is enough for consent, but she is not sexually aroused and not used to this kind of sex)

Games:
0-200 trust, -100 +20 sexual arousal:
The initiator is: play catch, caress a dog, playfully wrestle.
The initiator is he: run around and bark, bite his feet and cheerfully growl, bounce right to the left.

Total six animations. (or more)

200 trust and more, +20 sexual arousal and higher.

The initiator is she: iron the dog in the bottom of the belly, show the striptease
The initiator is: sniffing her in the lower abdomen, licking there.

Total 4 animations. (or more)

Sex.

Anal, vaginal, oral, hard and soft.

Randomly selected, depends on the perks received and the degree of confidence and sexual arousal.

Soft:

She suggests:

Oral soft she sucks. Trust 200 sexual arousal from 50, increases her excitement by 20 units.
Oral soft she suggests licking, the confidence of 200 sexual arousal from 50, increases her excitement by 20 units.
Vaginal soft arousal from 70
Anal soft, excitement from 90.

Vaginal hard, trust from 500, sexual arousal from 50
Oral hard, he fucks her in the mouth, trust from 500, sexual arousal from 70.
Anal hard - confidence from 500, sexual arousal from 90

7 animations

He suggests:

Oral soft trust of 200, sexual arousal from 50
So do all other types of sex. Dog does not care, he does not understand the difference :)

Work by hands, her sexual arousal is below 20, there is a chance, at random, she can only agree to this.

8 animations

Temporary bonuses

Negative

Your vagina is not suitable for a dog cock, it hurts. Dexterity is reduced by 1 unit for 1 hour of playing time, speed of movement by 10%. The first 10 sexual intercourse cause this.

Your anus is not suitable for a dog cock, it hurts. Dexterity is reduced by 1 unit for 1 hour of playing time, movement speed by 20%. The first 10 sexual intercourse cause this.

If the sexual arousal is lower than 50, and she agreed to tough options, then:

Your vagina is not suitable for a dog cock, it hurts. Dexterity is reduced by 1 unit for 2 hours of playing time, movement speed by 20%. The first 10 hard sexual relations cause this.

Your anus is not suitable for a dog cock, it hurts. Dexterity is reduced by 1 unit for 2 hours of game time, movement speed by 40%. The first 10 sexual relationships are causing this.

You are hard fucked in the mouth, it hurts to speak, your charisma is reduced by 2 to 2 hours of playing time.

10 - 50 sexual intercourses do not give either positive or negative effects.

More than 50 her body gets used to, and there are positive temporary bonuses:

50 vaginal intercourses - your body is perfect for a dog's cock, you enjoyed it, your agility increased by 1 point for 2 hours of playing time.

With the rest as well)

Constant bonuses:

Sex without pain = sex with pleasure, when her body will be fully adapted for all kinds of sex, (50 times of each kind) then a modifier appears

The Dog Nymphomaniac:
Constant increase in excitation from 1 to 5 units from the presence of the dog in the playing hour.

Temporary after sex:
Your body is fully adapted for the dog, a satisfied woman is a beautiful woman. All characteristics grow by 1 point for 2 hours of playing time.

If it is excited over 90 points more than a day of playing time, a temporary modifier appears: your body asks for love, you can not concentrate on anything, all the characteristics are reduced by 1 point. (As long as he does not have sex). With the receipt of the modifier "Dog Nymphomaniac" - only having sex with a dog, the person will not give the desired satisfaction.

Dog masochist - all kinds of hard sex 20 times. Modifier - can not deny the dog anything, if its confidence is above 200. That is, the confidence level for hard sex types is reduced from 500 to 200, and her sexual arousal is no longer taken into account when randomly choosing methods.

That is, the dog plays the role of drugs in the game))

While there are no animations, you can replace them with the text of the corresponding content on the screen. Mike 24 wrote that he was interested in animations for Fallout 4, I saw about a year ago. He does zoophilic animation, for Sims 3 for example.  https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2494532

Another couple of quests in the line of relations with the dog - for example, order a scientist for a drug for pregnancy) Bring the right items, and when used on the day get the opportunity to become pregnant. Puppy as an item in inventory, when it grows, you can send it to some kind of settlement.

And you can even make them stand-alone, let them stick to the settlers) And zoophilia will capture the world of Fallout))))

Well, in the suggestion/idea department: Could stages of player pregnancy be simulated by Perks? Each on lasting a specific period of time (by species?) before being replaced.

Perk: Fertile "You are ready to breed."

replaced with

Perk: Pregnant with <species>, first trimester. "No particular penalties yet."
replaced with

Perk: Pregnant with <species>, Second trimester. "Sprinting costs 2x AP"

replaced with

Perk: Pregnant with <species>, first trimester. "Sprinting costs 3x AP"

then after birth back to Fertile.

Well, in the suggestion/idea department: Could stages of player pregnancy be simulated by Perks? Each on lasting a specific period of time (by species?) before being replaced.

Perk: Fertile "You are ready to breed."

replaced with

Perk: Pregnant with <species>, first trimester. "No particular penalties yet."

replaced with

Perk: Pregnant with <species>, Second trimester. "Sprinting costs 2x AP"

replaced with

Perk: Pregnant with <species>, first trimester. "Sprinting costs 3x AP"

then after birth back to Fertile.

I would suggest leaving a bit of space between giving birth and going back to fertile again. ;)

As good as this sounds, I'd rather wait for an actual pregnancy system to peek around the corner rather than jury rig an entire system in.

How about a safe place where the player can participate in pet play sessions like in the picture ? It could also serve a a punishment in a quest.

Well of course it would require a new devious device so I'm just throwing ideas around.

post-1343181-0-26750100-1491418953_thumb.png

post-1343181-0-70818900-1491420871_thumb.jpg

Hey man, first off my respect for getting this out while the framework is pretty much non existent. I have only played around with it for a bit, but it seems solid for the tools you have so far. I do have one question though. I'm sure you noticed that DocClox has created a rudementary framework for sex animations, and I'd like to know if you plan on using that at all or if you have this project on hold until Sextec is replacing Four-play? I assume you'll do the latter, but confirmation would be great.

Anyways keep up the good work and I'll definitely the mod once the proper framework is incorporated.

Cheers!

Edit: Also my apologies if you already answered this question. I couldn't find it but who knows, maybe I'm going blind or something. :P

OMG this mod... I love the details put into the sex text and creatures text.

Maybe it's because i'm a girl who loves sexual novels, but this is really Hot AF.

Soo now that Sex Framework and Animations are out, will ya be adding actual animations of them breeding you?

That and sounds, this would be a perfect Mod! Just hope it don't lose all the text interactions, maybe seamless animation and text popups.

Also can my character get pregnant? I waited 24 hours nothing happened :(, the insect injected me with larva 3 times.

Maybe it's because i'm a girl who loves sexual novels, but this is really Hot AF.

Soo now that Sex Framework and Animations are out, will ya be adding actual animations of them breeding you?

That and sounds, this would be a perfect Mod! Just hope it don't lose all the text interactions, maybe seamless animation and text popups.

Glad you like it, always nice to hear ;)

By the looks of it, Four-Play will likely become the main sex framework for the forseeable future, so I'll see about implementing it wherever I can as soon as I figure out how to implement it. Either that, or see if I can finally get around to putting some content into Skyrim while we wait for Four-Play (or another sex framework) to have dedicated lesbian and bestial animations.

Likely I'll keep the text in, I've put effort into it and it replaces the descriptive part that used to be done in dialogue boxes in Fertile Breeder. (With Fallout 4's more cinematic dialogue system, a text box would feel more sensible.)

Glad you like it, always nice to hear ;)

By the looks of it, Four-Play will likely become the main sex framework for the forseeable future, so I'll see about implementing it wherever I can as soon as I figure out how to implement it. Either that, or see if I can finally get around to putting some content into Skyrim while we wait for Four-Play (or another sex framework) to have dedicated lesbian and bestial animations.

Likely I'll keep the text in, I've put effort into it and it replaces the descriptive part that used to be done in dialogue boxes in Fertile Breeder. (With Fallout 4's more cinematic dialogue system, a text box would feel more sensible.)

YES. I had to disable Four-Play because Raiders kept Violating the women in the Quest area lol.

So it would move them, and I could never find them. I had to disable them all to test this.

But a seamless Animations for Sex, and the Text Box popup during it like you said would be great.

Idea: if you don't mind.

I would love for them to be able to chase you down and pin you down, or attach to you like the "bug" so you cannot run.

As it grabs you, it pops up saying : "You try to Run. But it's to late to escape, it's is going to breed you!"

Not just "Talk To: NPC"

Hey Pepertje, glad you got over to fallout 4 from NV. Looking forward to integration once 4play is involved, though that's got a ways to go.

Got a few ideas but tell me if this one is any good before I jot down any others:

Marine Bio 101

Takes place in: Nahant Oceanological Society

Upon discovering the Nahant Oceanological Society in the eastern Boston area it looks like all the Mr. Handys are simply going about their days as if the war hasn't taken place. All the info spewing bots will spout facts that have long become irrelevant to society and wander to and fro, yet there's something off. In the back of the lab there's a locked door and a note pinned to the wall next to it with a knife covered in blood.

"GET OUT" it says with some urgency, "if you're reading this and you're a man the thing that's down there will fucking kill you. If you're a woman... gods I don't even know how to describe it. It got her, and I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding out. The caps that we found aren't worth it. Just turn back now.

-Remus"

So, of course, you decide to pick the lock. You're not some raider, no way you'll go down like some two bit raider,  and the caps sound like an easy payday.

After picking the door you head down the stairs into some sort of gigantic basement, where you come face to face with a mirelurk queen. Thankfully she's behind glass, and there's no entrance to her from your view aside from a locked, double-reinforced hatch. Then you hear it, the sound of thrusters from a mr. handy...

"HELLO THERE VOLUNTEER RESEARCHER," it blares at you as you whip around to hear it, "ARE YOU READY FOR THE TRIVIA QUIZ OF A LIFE TIME?"

However you answer it doesn't matter, and after 3 obscure completely unanswerable questions on the nature of mudcrabs he becomes dissatisfied by how you don't know enough about our crustacean companions. He informs you that because of your poor performance you'll be helping him advance marine biology for generations to come. That's when you feel the needle in your neck.

You wake up on the other side of the glass. You can hear the damn Mr. Handy over the intercom talking about how you're safe from the Queen for now due to a wire fence divider, but the corpse (or live heavily pregnant girl) next to you doesn't exactly instill security in your mind. You're informed that your captor would like to know about hive migration, and how new queens are established. Aparently the queen in the other room has stopped laying, and that any workers may go to a new fertile female if she starts to lay eggs. That's when the mirelurk king comes in through  a hole the wall that only he can fit through due to his slim slippery physique. As he humps you senseless you understand that you're going to be the new queen, and that you have to get out of there.

Can you have your lover and spawn bring you back things from the outside world you can use to escape? Can you use the queen to break out of this place? You need to unless you want to be stuck in bio 101 forever.

Hi pepertje,

very nice mod, I have to say.
Unfortunately I ran into a problem. So I had to find Curtis, I found him and now we have to go somewhere together. So far, so good, but we got into a fight with some Raiders and suddenly Curtis was gone. I couldn't find him anymore. So I can't do this quest. I walked alone to the place we needed to go, but nothing happens, because Curtis is not there.
I wanted to try moveto.player, but unfortunately I don't have Curtis ID. And to be honest, I don't have much clue about all those console commands, because I usually don't use them.

What should I do now? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.