Random question time! Back in the early days of this mod -- (and I'll admit I can't quite remember whether it was mentioned in this thread or another) -- you'd listed up the scenarios that'd pan out in the progress of the game. Female, newly-designed male content with female creatures, and some other stuff, etc~ Then came the mod. When I got to try it out a couple months back I wanted to see how the scenarios changed based on the player gender. Turns out that (unless it's changed recently) a lot of the male-content felt like it served more as a work-around from being involved in the actions, or at least more designed for the voyeurs.

Whilst I get your lore and background for the mod n' all, and I totally don't want to tread on any toes by suggesting it, but are there any intentions to add a bit more activity/options for male players to get involved not just with female creatures, but with male creatures too? I know you mentioned m-preg I think, but as an addition/alternative to that would there be any gay involvements? Say Deathclaw X was expecting to bag himself a female and winds up with a guy instead. He's horny as hell, but rather than disembowl you on the spot and go on the hunt again, he just decides that you'll do and yea >.> Perhaps you're let loose after, or maybe things develop to the point that even a male victim can be convenient/enjoyable. Not asking for more scenarios - I just wanted to use it as an example.

Like I said though: not wanting to tread on any toes and I like how the mod works regardless the available content! Just thought I'd drop that in to see if anything might strike up as a possibility for future.

(And yea sorry if this has been asked/answered already!)

Waste of time.

What's a waste of time?

i guess the lack of vissible sex scenes. i already played like half or your quests and i for one am going to wait until you hopefully implement fourplay. loved your other mod in fallout new vegas! the current four play and vinfamys mods lack well written quests sadly right now.

Random question time! Back in the early days of this mod -- (and I'll admit I can't quite remember whether it was mentioned in this thread or another) -- you'd listed up the scenarios that'd pan out in the progress of the game. Female, newly-designed male content with female creatures, and some other stuff, etc~ Then came the mod. When I got to try it out a couple months back I wanted to see how the scenarios changed based on the player gender. Turns out that (unless it's changed recently) a lot of the male-content felt like it served more as a work-around from being involved in the actions, or at least more designed for the voyeurs.

Whilst I get your lore and background for the mod n' all, and I totally don't want to tread on any toes by suggesting it, but are there any intentions to add a bit more activity/options for male players to get involved not just with female creatures, but with male creatures too? I know you mentioned m-preg I think, but as an addition/alternative to that would there be any gay involvements? Say Deathclaw X was expecting to bag himself a female and winds up with a guy instead. He's horny as hell, but rather than disembowl you on the spot and go on the hunt again, he just decides that you'll do and yea >.> Perhaps you're let loose after, or maybe things develop to the point that even a male victim can be convenient/enjoyable. Not asking for more scenarios - I just wanted to use it as an example.

Like I said though: not wanting to tread on any toes and I like how the mod works regardless the available content! Just thought I'd drop that in to see if anything might strike up as a possibility for future.

I don't think I've ever pushed for male-on-female creature interactions. Not only do those encounters rarely have animations, it goes in against the lore. To get the jist of what happens, there's a quest in FB DC Breeder revolving around a man trying to get with a female Deathclaw ;)

Not to mention the whole point of the Breeder mutation in the first place is based entirely around reproduction, something men aren't capable of in this context. So right about now, all the male "workarounds" are actually workarounds so people with male characters can experience the stories without being dead-ended by an impossible pregnancy requirement. So that's where the "compatible for male characters" comes from. Although perhaps in the future there's more of a difference in paths for male characters in captured-esque quests.

As for gay interactions... Faraday is gay, so perhaps there's some options there...

Although I'm always a supporter of people hooking in to my work. Nobody's ever done it, but I welcome anyone trying to do so ;)

Waste of time.

What's a waste of time?

i guess the lack of vissible sex scenes. i already played like half or your quests and i for one am going to wait until you hopefully implement fourplay. loved your other mod in fallout new vegas! the current four play and vinfamys mods lack well written quests sadly right now.

They also lack lesbian animations and most animals are absent as of yet as well. Super Mutants and Dogs have animations, and I'm currently working on implementing those. The next batch should have animations for humans and the creatures currently included.

I don't think I've ever pushed for male-on-female creature interactions. Not only do those encounters rarely have animations, it goes in against the lore. To get the jist of what happens, there's a quest in FB DC Breeder revolving around a man trying to get with a female Deathclaw ;)

Not to mention the whole point of the Breeder mutation in the first place is based entirely around reproduction, something men aren't capable of in this context. So right about now, all the male "workarounds" are actually workarounds so people with male characters can experience the stories without being dead-ended by an impossible pregnancy requirement. So that's where the "compatible for male characters" comes from. Although perhaps in the future there's more of a difference in paths for male characters in captured-esque quests.

As for gay interactions... Faraday is gay, so perhaps there's some options there...

Although I'm always a supporter of people hooking in to my work. Nobody's ever done it, but I welcome anyone trying to do so ;)

Waste of time.

What's a waste of time?

They also lack lesbian animations and most animals are absent as of yet as well. Super Mutants and Dogs have animations, and I'm currently working on implementing those. The next batch should have animations for humans and the creatures currently included.

Gotcha! That makes sense. Yea, I knew there was a whole bunch of specific lore n' all and I totally wasn't wanting any of that to break. Simple questions really, and trying to remember old posts from way back when is really not a good idea when only choosing now to ask the question, or four.

I have a feeling the post I'm remembering was someone elses, which is probably where all the bad info came from. My bad there. Still! Thanks enough for responding on that front o/

the current four play and vinfamys mods lack well written quests sadly right now.

Yeah they absolutely do. As much as I want to make a quest mod for Four-Play, quest mods take loads of time and I already have a WIP FP Enslaved (which does have some quest contents) and a Skyrim quest mod to work on in  Dovahkiin's Infamy.

Which is why I've been more than happy to help pepertje with any questions about Four-Play integration. :) And why I've been trying to tempt people like Delzaron into FO4 modding :)

This might been answered. But, I'm having a problem when I try talking to brooke she doesn't say anything and no options appear either. I also extracted both voice files and then zipped them together by putting them into a new folder. Then compressing that, but it doesn't help. Is there something i'm doing that's causing this problem? 

This might been answered. But, I'm having a problem when I try talking to brooke she doesn't say anything and no options appear either. I also extracted both voice files and then zipped them together by putting them into a new folder. Then compressing that, but it doesn't help. Is there something i'm doing that's causing this problem? 

What part of the quest are you in? Chances are a scene isn't triggering properly or the actors involved have to get in place for the scene to begin.

I'm having problems with "Women's best friend", I try to go to talk to Caesar but no response. Other than that this mod is a good start since i know your other works are amazing.

Did you kill the raider outside? There's one hiding behind a car, due to a bug which will be fixed in the next release he doesn't attack once you approach.

it would be great if you could make zanoth and brooke compromise with max charisma like how you can convince jade to embrace tranquility

Quite impossible, although once the Far Harbor content comes around the corner I'll expand on Brooke's story, which means finding a way to get her out of the cave if you've put her in that spot.

instead of trying to setup something with the male player (since i think this is mostly from a male char's POV) how about you setup some breeder scenarios for Nora from the really well done Nora companion WIP mod on nexus. something similar to the piper questline where jade kinda corrupts her into doing it after she find's out she's a breeder. would be pretty funny from male char's point of view when he finds out his wife is a breeder. but on a raider play through .. hey .. whatever you gotta do for some caps eh? besides a few extra brahmin at the settlements wouldnt hurt haha =).

for some reason, in the hornets nest quest, i am unable to interact with bourne when i go meet her at the boathouse. i dont know if it's relevant but the quest has 2 of the same 'talk with bourne' objective active at the same time

also is wodan supposed to duplicate when you fast travel back to the museum?

and april is following me around everywhere for some reason despite me having finished the quest

Check your quest stage and report it back to me. The Hornet's Nest is probably in need of a total remake to finally deal with the problems it has, until then console commands are all I can do to help from this side.

And no, Wodan is not supposed to duplicate. Once the quest is complete, look at which one you can talk to normally, then disable the other one.