Okay, my question is this: does anyone know if Boston breeder conflicts with Four-Play? I haven't downloaded it and, before I start play testing, wanted to see if anyone has tried it. I'm pretty sure it won't conflict with breeder.

Also, in closing, I LOVE THIS MOD!! Especially the sarcastic responses (almost matches what I'd say myself). Had me laughing my ass off the whole time! Love it and thank you!

Four play shouldn't conflict with this at all. In fact, once I finally get Four Play to work without turning my game into swiss cheese, chances are it'll be implemented in this mod.

If luck is on your side, the pollsters will likely vote to go with Fallout 4. As of yet, it's 4/6/8 between NV, Skyrim and FO4 respectively.

And after that, if luck is really on your side, the pollsters will vote to have the next batch set in Nuka World, which is just basically one shitstorm of sarcasm and nonsensical fun. ;)

Okay, my question is this: does anyone know if Boston breeder conflicts with Four-Play? I haven't downloaded it and, before I start play testing, wanted to see if anyone has tried it. I'm pretty sure it won't conflict with breeder.

Also, in closing, I LOVE THIS MOD!! Especially the sarcastic responses (almost matches what I'd say myself). Had me laughing my ass off the whole time! Love it and thank you!

Four play shouldn't conflict with this at all. In fact, once I finally get Four Play to work without turning my game into swiss cheese, chances are it'll be implemented in this mod.

If luck is on your side, the pollsters will likely vote to go with Fallout 4. As of yet, it's 4/6/8 between NV, Skyrim and FO4 respectively.

And after that, if luck is really on your side, the pollsters will vote to have the next batch set in Nuka World, which is just basically one shitstorm of sarcasm and nonsensical fun. ;)

Cool, figured as much. What specifically do you mean by 'turning my computer into swiss cheese'? I have read over the warning Four Play has and that's what's stopped me from giving it a try (just got my new desktop, don't want to trash it so soon).

Next question; what's the vote for, new/more breeder content? Can I vote and where? Also, you're underselling the sarcasm and nonsensical fun that Nuka World is (which is why I love it so :D ). Thank mate!!

Four-Play isn't performance-intensive at all. It's much lighter than SexLab. Virtually zero CTD.

It's just bit confusing to install at the moment unfortunately due to the need for installing animation packs separately and an unofficial patch to load them (as Doc's been on an extended break) and people are not used to installing F4SE yet. Once you nail down the installation, everything should be pretty smooth.

The warnings in Doc's Four-Play OP are done with a heavy dose of British sarcasm ... It will not harm anything, just won't work if you don't follow the installation instructions

Cool, figured as much. What specifically do you mean by 'turning my computer into swiss cheese'? I have read over the warning Four Play has and that's what's stopped me from giving it a try (just got my new desktop, don't want to trash it so soon).

Next question; what's the vote for, new/more breeder content? Can I vote and where? Also, you're underselling the sarcasm and nonsensical fun that Nuka World is (which is why I love it so :D ). Thank mate!!

Not my computer, my save. It's mostly from Four-Play Kidnapped and being stuck in a chain of rape without any chance to escape. Reverting back to the save before getting kidnapped makes it fine and dandy again.

The voting is on Patreon.

Four-Play isn't performance-intensive at all. It's much lighter than SexLab. Virtually zero CTD.

It's just bit confusing to install at the moment unfortunately due to the need for installing animation packs separately and an unofficial patch to load them (as Doc's been on an extended break) and people are not used to installing F4SE yet. Once you nail down the installation, everything should be pretty smooth.

The warnings in Doc's Four-Play OP are done with a heavy dose of British sarcasm ... It will not harm anything, just won't work if you don't follow the installation instructions

The only issue I have with Four-Play itself is the loading wheel whenever my character gets moved, but that's just Fallout 4, I guess. And as mentioned above, it's mostly the Kidnapped stuff that gets me irritated, sleeping in a safe settlement and still being kidnapped and caught in a chain.

The only issue I have with Four-Play itself is the loading wheel whenever my character gets moved

You can add  the following to Fallout4Custom.ini to prevent loading screens indoors. Outdoors will still have loading screens though

[General]
fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen=1000

Not my computer, my save. It's mostly from Four-Play Kidnapped and being stuck in a chain of rape without any chance to escape. Reverting back to the save before getting kidnapped makes it fine and dandy again.

The only issue I have with Four-Play itself is the loading wheel whenever my character gets moved, but that's just Fallout 4, I guess. And as mentioned above, it's mostly the Kidnapped stuff that gets me irritated, sleeping in a safe settlement and still being kidnapped and caught in a chain.

Ohhhhhhh! I get it. Thanks for the clarification and explanations. Figures I wouldn't recognize British sarcasm (as a Yank, I suffer from British Sarcasm Disorder, or BSD along with my ADD). Also, just signed up on Patreon and pledged. Cheers!

Ohhhhhhh! I get it. Thanks for the clarification and explanations. Figures I wouldn't recognize British sarcasm (as a Yank, I suffer from British Sarcasm Disorder, or BSD along with my ADD). Also, just signed up on Patreon and pledged. Cheers!

I'm not a Brit either, I'm Dutch. ;)

Hey, just got around to installing the mod, however I am unable to get Ceasar from womens best friend to respond when I find him nor Boune from Hornets Nest after I get April to go on assignment, I try to interact with them but nothing happens. It's been fun to play so far, but you might want to put a warning about how much space you need to unrar the voices pack before you repack it, finding it used more then 4 and a half gigs unpacked was a bit of an unpleasant surprise.

hello everyone  this is what I get when I try to unzip these flies boston breeder voices part 1 and part 2 data error in part 2 and part one missing volume ? 

Hey, just got around to installing the mod, however I am unable to get Ceasar from womens best friend to respond when I find him nor Boune from Hornets Nest after I get April to go on assignment, I try to interact with them but nothing happens. It's been fun to play so far, but you might want to put a warning about how much space you need to unrar the voices pack before you repack it, finding it used more then 4 and a half gigs unpacked was a bit of an unpleasant surprise.

go to the boston libary

hello everyone this is what I get when I try to unzip these flies boston breeder voices part 1 and part 2 data error in part 2 and part one missing volume ?

go to the boston libary

Which program do you use? The packages were compressed and split using WinRAR.

I'm trying to get this mod to work, downloaded the voice packs and have them activated in NMM but when I try to startup Fallout 4 I just get a black screen and my cursor changed to the loading icon and it hangs there for ages.

Also having a trouble in that none of the text for the dialogue shows up. I just get long awkward moments of them staring at each other before the dialogue wheel shows up with options.

[Edit]

Managed to get those things to work, but new problem. The NPCs added by the quest aren't always interactive. Someone will talk to me when I click on them once, some only when I click on them multiple times and at the moment Cesear just looks at my character but starts no dialogue.

I cant even play this because I don't have A good enough computer but i'l ask anyway why break up Jade and The Lone Wanderer/Courier?

I had to get Jade in the Commonwealth somehow. In the lore, it happened in the year following the events of FONV, the Lone Wanderer sort of grew up while Jade remained childish and somewhat selfish, prompting the LW to finally end things so she could finally move on.

Truthfully i'd much prefer a new companion character besides Jade. One who is new to the Breeder shit and not a girl who been popping out everything under the sun for 10 years.

If you're talking about just wanting a new character, then no way José, she's here to stay :P

If you're talking about her body being wrecked agter 10 years, the IHFM allows everything to easily return to a base line, so nothing gets saggy or worn out even after intense abuse.

Just a question: Since f4play (if that's how it is called) it's kind of a sex framework i guess, why don't you use it on this mod? :3 just an opinion of course.

there are no creature animations, as of yet

I'll work on implementing them wherever I can, but as stated before Four Play only has male-on-female animations right now. As eager as I am to jump onto it and use it, I also want to be able to put everything in during a single sitting and not have to wait until creature animations surface.

If anything I'm more curious about if have plans for something like the P7 belly in NV, for your Fallout 4 mod.   I mean I might be doing something wrong, but just my experience, it seems bodyslide wasn't made for pregnancy mods.  For me, bodyslide hates going over 100% and even when it approaches 100% the body looks really weird, not to mention clipping and warping on clothes and armor.

If anything I'm more curious about if have plans for something like the P7 belly in NV, for your Fallout 4 mod.   I mean I might be doing something wrong, but just my experience, it seems bodyslide wasn't made for pregnancy mods.  For me, bodyslide hates going over 100% and even when it approaches 100% the body looks really weird, not to mention clipping and warping on clothes and armor.

I mean P7 body looked way weirder than bodyslide set to max. https://twitter.com/Paul_S118/status/886575091512999937

I mean P7 body looked way weirder than bodyslide set to max. https://twitter.com/Paul_S118/status/886575091512999937

I mean she is carrying all those behemoth babies :P

I guess my biggest problem is the warping, like if the was a something on the stomach area, then it would also grow.  So if the outfit has like a string for a bikini, then by the end, that string is a full on ship rope.

I mean she is carrying all those behemoth babies :P

I guess my biggest problem is the warping, like if the was a something on the stomach area, then it would also grow.  So if the outfit has like a string for a bikini, then by the end, that string is a full on ship rope.

Then what you need to do is use the smoothing brush in Outfit Studio when making the bodyslide package set the Pregnancy slider to 100 or higher and highlight the bikini nif and use the smoothing brush to reduce the thickness of the part back down to a string.

I'm Kinda waiting for the preg part of this mod to call on family planning (vin's pregnancy mod) and animated fannies (the working front and soon back ends).... along with updating to allow for sex with super mutants via 4play (vin's community patch includes support for Leito's super mutant animations... hell it even controls there erection state).

Todays update listed bug fix's so I'll install it shortly (then tweak the meshes I use in it accordingly).