To be, or not to be...a guy in Skyrim.

MsOtaku

I am, at this point, far from bogging down (to far) in Skyrim.

But when I get that slump I will play a final, final, final game.

A couple of years ago I was heavily into playing "Rise of Flight", a World War I flight sim. The hardcore players there would play "dead is dead"....... end of that pilot, end of that long career. Start over.

I would play that way in my LAST Skrim..... dead is dead. Uninstall Skyrim.

The character would have to be me. No young handsome stud, no perky lass. I would be an old man. I would play with I Need and Wet and Cold. It would not be easy. But I would walk everywhere. The settings for SLEN would be on the low frequency side of things.... maybe a pleasant surprise one out of forty mornings, or a hundred. Then, when the surprise comes it will be savored. It could be the last.

I can imagine the pain I would feel when (with my luck) after wooing Serana for so long and to be finally on the verge of major intimacy (hopefully with Osex) ..... Sophia hits the trip wire (you know she would) and there I am.... me and the spikey gate. I figure that that would increase the immersive ball sweat. Immersion is everything.

Cheers

Codifer

Orrr...  you contract Ataxia from the first skeever you encounter.  Being unable to afford any kind of cure, you begin to waste away and die in Riverwood without ever having met Serana OR Sophia.  As the light slowly fades away from your vision you would faintly hear Embry's voice... "got any ale or mead?  oh well.. dead is dead"  as he rifles through your pack for your booze.

Oh ya...  and then you get necro'd

Wow... that was so incredibly depressing, you guys. I like immersion, making the game difficult and as realistic as I can - but damn.... those posts made me sad. I need to go watch some MxR videos and eat cake to cheer me up now.

xoxo

-MsOtaku the Disheartened

My apologies. It is an overly extreme scenario.... and not one that I am planning to play (at this time). In truth, the next playthrough will be more uplifting while still keeping difficulty and immersion. My current game is teetering on the brink of collapse (252 mods) so changes will be made. I must start with a clean install and choose my mods much more carefully.  I am looking forward to trying Osex and I hope that it will allow "ccuddle time" so that the wham bam gotta go aspect is diminished. I won't play dead is dead bbut I am serious abbout tthe reducing the frequency of debauchery. John Henry the steel driving man would be in an iron lung in three days if he tried to keep up with my current character.

If I can figure out how to upload an image.... it's this one.

post-611286-0-32007700-1489870141_thumb.jpg

Codifer

Edit to add:

On further thought, Dead is Dead in Rise of Flight does not translate well to Skyrim. In RoF is just the pilot character and the fragile biplane. The pilot character has no face, no off time at the pub and no one to cuddle. 90% of my investment in this individual lies in the stats accumulated in a long campaigne. Not so with Skyrim. Especially after I found the "Old People Race" mod.

My wife says that the above image looks very like me....... so you can see why I am so invested in this character. He is me even to his backpack as "over burdened" as my hard drive. Guess we are both OCD (I had to look that up and yep, there I am).

Cheers

The cake is a lie.

Codifer

HM35You-Go-To-Hell-Posters.jpg

.... "John Henry the steel driving man would be in an iron lung in three days if he tried to keep up with my current character."

If I can figure out how to upload an image.... it's this one.

attachicon.gif20170301151009_1.jpg

Codifer

My wife says that the above image looks very like me....... so you can see why I am so invested in this character. He is me even to his backpack as "over burdened" as my hard drive. Guess we are both OCD (I had to look that up and yep, there I am).

Cheers

That "John Henry" line cracked me up so much! I forgive you for your horribly mean cake remark. I have Portal coasters and mini turrets on my desk, a big talking turret with a glowing eye, a Portal gun (<---seriously), Portal Decals on my car, Long Fall Boots knee-high socks, t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, a companion cube cookie jar and plush, key chains, charms and more. So you could say I'm a little obsessed overprotective about my favorite game ever.

And nice image! I spend a lot of time making my main character look like me, but do add some changes because IT'S MY FANTASY WORLD AND IF I CAN MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A SUPER MODEL THEN I WILL! So...yeah. Any who... I couldn't figure out how to use OSEX to save my life. It was frustrating for me so I uninstalled it. I hope you figure out how to make the cuddles work and stuff. OCD high-five! :D

xoxo

This is how i played my last playthrough : i started out with a female character and i had many mods installed for the sake of simplicity i had being female mod installed and ring of change. my idea was if my charactar gives a birth to a child, my character can turn into male after giving birth( i use ring of change )i also sacrifice the child in the proccess . if my character gets killed i load to older save and turn my male charcater to female and it goes on.

This is how i played my last playthrough : i started out with a female character and i had many mods installed for the sake of simplicity i had being female mod installed and ring of change. my idea was if my charactar gives a birth to a child, my character can turn into male after giving birth( i use ring of change )i also sacrifice the child in the proccess . if my character gets killed i load to older save and turn my male charcater to female and it goes on.

That's actually an interesting way to play..  You could even use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36047/? and take control of the child.. leaving your mother in place or as a follower/guardian.  

ETA: It's an old mod.. not sure how buggy it would be.  You may want to use with caution. Although it would be interesting to see if someone would revisit the concept allowing for a race swap to an adult given certain conditions.

It comes down to perspective.   

IF you are playing AS your character.. then you want to be of the gender that you identify as at the moment that you are creating your character..  

IF you are playing as an onlooker, AND you want the narration to be about someone you find attractive,  then you want the character to be of a sex that you are attracted to.

IF you are observing the game as a story,  then you should decide who and what the story is about and play as that.

IF you are still reading this.. my opinions are just as useless as any other opinions.. move along and post your own already!

Good day.

Yes. Very much this. I personally can't play females. So, I have the kinda opposite issue. I have tried (man, how I've tried), but I just can't get into them. I have 2 male characters that I role in Skyrim over and over again. I know it sounds boring. But, they are my 2 guys and I know them well and enjoy playing them. One is a middle of the road antihero kinda guy, and the other is a narcissistic, cannibal rapist. I play the antihero when I'm feeling one way and the cannibal when I'm feel another. The bits I made red are very much me. In games I identify as male (I'm female), and I also like making them very attractive. I role play, but I also like looking like a hot dude when I do. :P    

The "less mods for males" thing has been a bit of an issue for me, sure. But once FunnyBizz started making animations and I found the gore thread in here, I was pretty much set. I still find hidden gems every now and then, like the Deflowering mod I found last week. Man, that one is fun. ;)

I'm just curious to how you all play or if you were in this "dilemma" what you'd pick.

xoxo

I always play as a male. I don't have anything against female play-throughs, and getting to look at a girl's ass running through Skyrim is in fact so much better. However, I largely play Skyrim to crush enemy skulls, indulge in releasing all the hatred for the idiocy of other humans and watch the world burn. Cliche or not, it feels more right doing so as a man. Plus, I have my harem of Paradise Halls slaves to follow me, if I want girly asses to look at. I also can't enjoy the thought of imagining myself in a submissive role, so there's that.

One thing I'd like to see is NPC on NPC assaults. When I find random encounters in the wild, I would like the males to jump the females instead of just killing them.  The problem with that comes back to the "I don't want guys banging guys" issues so I'd need better leveled lists of NPCs to really enjoy that I guess.

Have you looked at Sexlab Defeat at all? I think you will find it has all you want in that regard, once you get post-combat sex configured right in it.

One thing I'd like to see is NPC on NPC assaults. When I find random encounters in the wild, I would like the males to jump the females instead of just killing them.  The problem with that comes back to the "I don't want guys banging guys" issues so I'd need better leveled lists of NPCs to really enjoy that I guess.

Have you looked at Sexlab Defeat at all? I think you will find it has all you want in that regard, once you get post-combat sex configured right in it.

I've tried a few times and can't seem to get it working. Probably about time to try again, as I have a few other ideas I need to test.

Greetings and salutations,

I'm painting with a broad brush here but it seems to me that you all approach the game in more or less the same way. That is to say that you create a 'persona' be it male or female, mage or melee, etc. and then play through with and as that character.

My approach is somewhat different. I create a character with a very loosely defined 'persona' which can and usually does change as the game progresses. I have my game set up mod-wise so that it gives me the greatest amount of flexibility in a play-through. I often change the appearance of my PC mid-game (and here is another example of the female having more options than the male). Changing gender mid-game isn't really an option but going from female to futa is.

I have most of the vanilla story and quests disabled (which seems to make for a very stable installation if nothing else) and a raft of mods which provide various types of play-styles, capabilities and options, though I do not necessarily use all of them in every game.

A typical play for me involves staying in town for the first several levels, then once I feel I'm ready to go out and about I pick a road and set off visiting locations as they appear on my compass bar. I generally work my way around the map in a clock-wise direction. Once I'm weighed down with swag I head for the nearest town to sell and craft and once I have the cash I get some training. I can then either head back to where I left off or just pick the road out of the town I'm in. Or if I fancy a break from dungeoneering I can do that and utilise something provided by one of my mods.

So, in conclusion, the name of my game is flexibility.

SOS AOKI Revealing Armors - if you want something different for the discerning gentlemen.

SkyFem Skyrim Feminized - if you want a male makeover. (All those familiar male NPCs now look so different it is difficult to recognise them).

Note that these two will NOT work together.

Variety is the spice of life. It's also the name of a breakfast cereal here in the UK but I'm not sure that is relevant.

I'm just curious to how you all play or if you were in this "dilemma" what you'd pick.

xoxo

I always play as a male. I don't have anything against female play-throughs, and getting to look at a girl's ass running through Skyrim is in fact so much better. However, I largely play Skyrim to crush enemy skulls, indulge in releasing all the hatred for the idiocy of other humans and watch the world burn. Cliche or not, it feels more right doing so as a man. Plus, I have my harem of Paradise Halls slaves to follow me, if I want girly asses to look at. I also can't enjoy the thought of imagining myself in a submissive role, so there's that.

As someone who really always* played females even in 2d games if there is a choice*, i still share somehow the dilemma. At least once i'd like to play with a dick on my character, but most certainly i'll use PSQ to switch to a succubus with a horsecock. She still will be more or less submissive to males and creatures, but if i find a sleeping female bandit she'll be raped to death.

*with one exception: Mass effect 1. I couldn't find the gender switch when i've played it the first time and thought there isn't one. ;)

Defeat: Most times i get the message "xxx moves towards yyy", it's fucking somewhere in the wilds and i can't find them until they are finished^^

But a good way to test settings: install sexlab stories and walk into the shimmering cave (east of whiterun). If you're past/around the chaurus, defeat should tell you that some falmers or the centurion rapes the sexbot, happens all the time to me. Often more than once beforel i reach her.

Defeat: Most times i get the message "xxx moves towards yyy", it's fucking somewhere in the wilds and i can't find them until they are finished^^

You need two things, 

1. Go into Sexlab MCM and turn the animation durations up a bit so things aren't done so quickly, 

2. Get this mod so you can find sex on your compass.

You guys! We made it on the HOT list!

partying.gif

Thanks to everyone for sharing your stories, ideas, comments, and play through styles.

Keep 'em coming!

:D

That's actually an interesting way to play..  You could even use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36047/? and take control of the child.. leaving your mother in place or as a follower/guardian.  

ETA: It's an old mod.. not sure how buggy it would be.  You may want to use with caution. Although it would be interesting to see if someone would revisit the concept allowing for a race swap to an adult given certain conditions.

How does that even work, @hellonwheels14? You sacrifice the kid for RP or evil reasons? I don't personally care, just curious as to why you would change sexes and let the kid die.

@Lodakai, I checked out that mod and it looks really interesting, but it's been reported as buggy as hell. I'm trying to find ANYTHING to control the spawn that torpedoes it's self out of my PC's vajajay.

It comes down to perspective.   

IF you are playing AS your character.. then you want to be of the gender that you identify as at the moment that you are creating your character..  

IF you are playing as an onlooker, AND you want the narration to be about someone you find attractive,  then you want the character to be of a sex that you are attracted to.

IF you are observing the game as a story,  then you should decide who and what the story is about and play as that.

IF you are still reading this.. my opinions are just as useless as any other opinions.. move along and post your own already!

Good day.

Yes. Very much this. I personally can't play females. So, I have the kinda opposite issue. I have tried (man, how I've tried), but I just can't get into them. I have 2 male characters that I role in Skyrim over and over again. I know it sounds boring. But, they are my 2 guys and I know them well and enjoy playing them. One is a middle of the road antihero kinda guy, and the other is a narcissistic, cannibal rapist. I play the antihero when I'm feeling one way and the cannibal when I'm feel another. The bits I made red are very much me. In games I identify as male (I'm female), and I also like making them very attractive. I role play, but I also like looking like a hot dude when I do. :P    

The "less mods for males" thing has been a bit of an issue for me, sure. But once FunnyBizz started making animations and I found the gore thread in here, I was pretty much set. I still find hidden gems every now and then, like the Deflowering mod I found last week. Man, that one is fun. ;)

"Popping cherries in da club!" Err... I mean...I don't know what I mean. I really like that mod, there's something very satisfying about playing a male character and popping a hot girl's cherry. I apologize if I'm being too vulgar - how about, "There is nothing as special as taking a lady's maidenhead."? Better? :angel:

And yes, it all comes down to perspective and what our kinks are or how we just want to play. I'm in the process of of making two male PCs and try, I mean really try, to make one of them a good guy, and if I get that urge to be evil then I'll switch over. I want Beeing Female installed, but don't want the rugrats following so they'll go home to mommy while daddy is with his harem and killing baddies.

I totally get it. If I want to go around crushing skulls then my female NPC will be a heavy armor wearing barbarian with a giant great sword. And it might sound silly, but when I play my stealth archer, it feels sexy and more feminine - even though she does go around killing people. But there's an art to it, dammit! Maybe it's her armor, more skin tight, the silent stealth..I don't know.

And there's nothing wrong with not wanting to feel submissive. There's no way in hell I play submissive when I'm playing my male PC - he's extremely dominant. With my girls, it depends - most of them are submissive. My vampire and succubus are just a tad bit dominant. I like to RP them as pretending to let men have their way with them while they just end up killing them after they have been "forced into submission". They totally enjoyed pretending the whole time. ;)

I can't live without Defeat or SSX. I know there is a serious lack of mods for male PC's, but those two really make my guy play through a lot of fun. [insert evil grin here]

I've tried a few times and can't seem to get it working. Probably about time to try again, as I have a few other ideas I need to test.

Try harder!!! :heart:

Greetings and salutations,

I'm painting with a broad brush here but it seems to me that you all approach the game in more or less the same way. That is to say that you create a 'persona' be it male or female, mage or melee, etc. and then play through with and as that character.

My approach is somewhat different. I create a character with a very loosely defined 'persona' which can and usually does change as the game progresses. I have my game set up mod-wise so that it gives me the greatest amount of flexibility in a play-through. I often change the appearance of my PC mid-game (and here is another example of the female having more options than the male). Changing gender mid-game isn't really an option but going from female to futa is.

I have most of the vanilla story and quests disabled (which seems to make for a very stable installation if nothing else) and a raft of mods which provide various types of play-styles, capabilities and options, though I do not necessarily use all of them in every game.

A typical play for me involves staying in town for the first several levels, then once I feel I'm ready to go out and about I pick a road and set off visiting locations as they appear on my compass bar. I generally work my way around the map in a clock-wise direction. Once I'm weighed down with swag I head for the nearest town to sell and craft and once I have the cash I get some training. I can then either head back to where I left off or just pick the road out of the town I'm in. Or if I fancy a break from dungeoneering I can do that and utilise something provided by one of my mods.

So, in conclusion, the name of my game is flexibility.

SOS AOKI Revealing Armors - if you want something different for the discerning gentlemen.

SkyFem Skyrim Feminized - if you want a male makeover. (All those familiar male NPCs now look so different it is difficult to recognise them).

Note that these two will NOT work together.

Variety is the spice of life. It's also the name of a breakfast cereal here in the UK but I'm not sure that is relevant.

Oh, Grey Cloud... we've had this discussion before. I cannot, for the life of me, know how you do it. I NEED my individual profiles for my individual PC personas. Having everything in one game would drive me insane. I can feel my eye twitching now. HOWEVER! I do not judge. We all play differently or similarly and I'm very happy that you've got your game set up the way you want and you have fun with it. :blush:

That last line cracked me up. xoxo

As someone who really always* played females even in 2d games if there is a choice*, i still share somehow the dilemma. At least once i'd like to play with a dick on my character, but most certainly i'll use PSQ to switch to a succubus with a horsecock. She still will be more or less submissive to males and creatures, but if i find a sleeping female bandit she'll be raped to death.

*with one exception: Mass effect 1. I couldn't find the gender switch when i've played it the first time and thought there isn't one. ;)

But a good way to test settings: install sexlab stories and walk into the shimmering cave (east of whiterun). If you're past/around the chaurus, defeat should tell you that some falmers or the centurion rapes the sexbot, happens all the time to me. Often more than once beforel i reach her.

Yeah, I've had that issue with Defeat sometimes, I just need to tweak it properly so I can watch or be the one doing the assaulting. Try SSX, you can add Bleed out, health percentage, weapons drawn, and more to your rules and kick it into effect. Just don't forget to add aggressive. ;)

You need two things, 

1. Go into Sexlab MCM and turn the animation durations up a bit so things aren't done so quickly, 

2. Get this mod so you can find sex on your compass.

Oh, my gods. I'm like a dog who's ears perk up and looks around when it hears a food wrapper when I KNOW people are shagging and I want to find them. Sex Finder is an awesome mod - I never miss a show. :D

Hi MsO,

I'm almost embarrassed to say it but I've just created a profile (OMG he used the p-word :o ). The plan is to play naked and use only magic. Money will come mainly from oorin.

The reason for the profile (he said it again! :o:wacko:) is so I could leave out some mods without uninstalling and install a few others which were more useful/relevant to this play.

Only started last night but I can't get my (female) character right, I'm on about number four and I'm not overly happy with her.

Oh what tangled webs we weave, when first with profiles we doth proceed.

Hi MsO,

I'm almost embarrassed to say it but I've just created a profile (OMG he used the p-word :o ). The plan is to play naked and use only magic. Money will come mainly from oorin.

The reason for the profile (he said it again! :o:wacko:) is so I could leave out some mods without uninstalling and install a few others which were more useful/relevant to this play.

Only started last night but I can't get my (female) character right, I'm on about number four and I'm not overly happy with her.

a9d46e3a8dc980d1348e9e7dfc14ab1c.jpg

This goes against my signature, but worth it.

Hi MsO,

a9d46e3a8dc980d1348e9e7dfc14ab1c.jpg

This goes against my signature, but worth it.

Good job I don't use mascara, I'm filling buckets here. :-/:@:(:angry:

I don't know why, but I've never had any easy time designing an interesting male character. I don't recall making any good ones in any game (any genre) with character creation. I've tried on more than plenty occasions to make them, only to scrap them shortly afterwards.

As far as creating them in Skyrim, it's even more complicated because of the sheer discrepancy between the amount of male mods to female mods. Funnily enough, some of the male followers are way more interesting than the billions of standard waifu-tier boredom that is female followers. I almost don't even check new mods on the Nexus these days because it's 90% female followers in the hot files at any given time, despite what my file selection is set to. It's quite annoying, actually. Regardless, I'm going off on a tangent.

Back to the topic at hand: It would be a lot easier for me to design male characters if I had more variety to choose from. There's very slim choices when it comes to character customization from what I've been able to discover. I absolutely loathe the "metrosexual" hairstyles for Skyrim characters. The clean looks are really noticeable on male characters, especially. There's a few female hairstyles I've seen that I can get away with, but I generally avoid the fancy hairstyles - especially the anime-tier ones.

It would be easier if there was more modular armor sets for male characters as well. Sure, you have a good handful of armor sets from mods such as Immersive Armors, but those are hardly modular. The only modular armor set I can think of is Aesir Armor, which came out a few years ago and there's been nothing similar yet. If someone made more of them for male characters, I'd be more inclined to make a greater effort to make them.

Basically, there's way more customization options for female characters than male characters and that makes it difficult for me to want to make them.

I don't know why, but I've never had any easy time designing an interesting male character. I don't recall making any good ones in any game (any genre) with character creation. I've tried on more than plenty occasions to make them, only to scrap them shortly afterwards.

As far as creating them in Skyrim, it's even more complicated because of the sheer discrepancy between the amount of male mods to female mods. Funnily enough, some of the male followers are way more interesting than the billions of standard waifu-tier boredom that is female followers. I almost don't even check new mods on the Nexus these days because it's 90% female followers in the hot files at any given time, despite what my file selection is set to. It's quite annoying, actually. Regardless, I'm going off on a tangent.

Back to the topic at hand: It would be a lot easier for me to design male characters if I had more variety to choose from. There's very slim choices when it comes to character customization from what I've been able to discover. I absolutely loathe the "metrosexual" hairstyles for Skyrim characters. The clean looks are really noticeable on male characters, especially. There's a few female hairstyles I've seen that I can get away with, but I generally avoid the fancy hairstyles - especially the anime-tier ones.

It would be easier if there was more modular armor sets for male characters as well. Sure, you have a good handful of armor sets from mods such as Immersive Armors, but those are hardly modular. The only modular armor set I can think of is Aesir Armor, which came out a few years ago and there's been nothing similar yet. If someone made more of them for male characters, I'd be more inclined to make a greater effort to make them.

Basically, there's way more customization options for female characters than male characters and that makes it difficult for me to want to make them.

I've done a quote n spoiler because it was easier than typing your user name. :cool:

I agree with what you wrote there.  Due to the problems I was having getting my female character right I decided to bin female and go for a male. That idea lasted about 10 minutes. I had forgotten the lack of options for a male  - you can't even get a clean-shaven face. :@

With males the one area where you do have multiple options is the schlong. The irony being that the human penis doesn't have any bone yet a Skyrimian schlong has 19 IIRC.

Anyway, I'm with a female and I've got her about 90% right.

And don't get me started about hair mods - male or female. Just don't. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I completely understand and know where you're coming from and I got so frustrated when I'd go on the Nexus and see anime girls or a stunning girl and needed to download 15+ other mods to make her look "that way" plus a certain ENB. With guys, I only found ONE that I fell in love with on the Nexus and he looks exactly the way he does in game as he does in his screen shots.

That's why I started taking followers or follower overhauls and turning them into presets. I get great looking guys and gals of any race. You can also tweak them in RaceMenu to make them your own.  If you don't know how to do this I'll list the instructions below, if you already do then it'll help folks who don't. :)

If you don't already have it, download the follower or overhaul you want - like "The Hirelings" or "Bijin Wives" or a pretty/handsome follower. If it comes with a .bsa, you'll need it enabled.

NOTE: Read the description page to see what hair, brows, war paints, scars, etc. were used so that you may download them and they will be automatically added to your new preset.

1. If it's an NPC in game, log in and go to the console via ' ~ ' key and type, Help "Camilla Valerius" for example. Get her ID then exit out.
  2. Go into Bijin Wives Folder and copy and paste (to the desktop or new folder) the .nif and .dds files that match the ID number - it will not be named.
  3. Copy all .nif and .dds files associated with her, some will be in folders that say Camilla. (They come with eyes, eyebrows, skin color, etc)
  4. Rename the numeric name "0001358c.nif and 0001358c.dds" or whatever it's number is of the .nif and dds. files to the name of the follower so it'll be easy to locate later. (Camilla.nif and Camilla.dds)

Now for created followers: Same rule applies if it comes with a .bsa.

1. Download manually and search the folder for his or her .nif and .dds files.
  2. Copy and paste to the desktop or new folder.
  3. Rename the numeric name "0001358c.nif and 0001358c.dds" or whatever it's number is of the .nif and dds. files to the name of the follower so it'll be easy to locate later. (Lucia.nif and Lucia.dds)
  • This applies to both:
  • copy and paste everything you copied into your Presets folder. SKSE/Plugins/CharGen/Presets
  • I use Mod Organizer so the folder location is different. It's a lot easier to do a Windows Search for "CharGen" and click on the folder location.
  • Exit and start up Skyrim.
  1. In RaceMenu, pick your PC's gender and or race then go to the last tab on the upper right named, "Sculpt".
  2. Down below uncheck "Hair" in Head Parts to remove it from the face map on the left.
  3. There will be a "box" with options left of the "head parts" menu, towards the bottom center - go all the way to the left until you find "Mask Add".
  4. Go to the face map and use the masking brush (left mouse button) to cover, or paint, the bottom part of neck (it will look dark blue). Make sure you go all around the bottom of the neck. Use the right mouse button to rotate the head. This is to remove neck seams.
  5. Once you're done press F9 to bring up Presets.
  6. Locate yours and select Accept.

NOTE: Sometimes things will be missing, such as hair, skin color, make up, ect. It's not always perfect, but the shape of the face and feature are there.

• Go to Sliders and start tweaking your new preset. Don't forget to save the preset once you've selected "Accept," Race menu is known to crash if you've got a lot of hair and eye options to scroll through.
  • Most of the time you will be left with just the facial features. You need to have patience and either have a picture of the original to make the preset look like the original or use this "blank" canvas to add your own touch.

Here is a video that goes through the whole process. SLOW DOWN the replay speed (Settings - Speed. I set it to 0.25) - it goes super fast - and read the English on-screen text at the top of the video.

I loved the Sassy Teen Girls, but didn't want them in my game so I followed this process to get them as presets. They DID NOT have the same hair or eye color so I used the pictures from the Nexus to make them look like they were meant to and this is my result.

They have the same hair style and brows with the exception of Heidi - same hair style, but I didn't like dark red hair and I changed her brows. Excuse the lighting and armor, I wanted to do this quickly.

Hope this helps! xoxo

.... Due to the problems I was having getting my female character right I decided to bin female and go for a male. That idea lasted about 10 minutes. I had forgotten the lack of options for a male  - you can't even get a clean-shaven face. :@

If it helps, Better Males has an option for clean shaven or beardless male faces. :) xoxo

That's actually an interesting way to play.. You could even use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36047/? and take control of the child.. leaving your mother in place or as a follower/guardian.

ETA: It's an old mod.. not sure how buggy it would be. You may want to use with caution. Although it would be interesting to see if someone would revisit the concept allowing for a race swap to an adult given certain conditions.

How does that even work, @hellonwheels14? You sacrifice the kid for RP or evil reasons? I don't personally care, just curious as to why you would change sexes and let the kid die.

@Lodakai, I checked out that mod and it looks really interesting, but it's been reported as buggy as hell. I'm trying to find ANYTHING to control the spawn that torpedoes it's self out of my PC's vajajay.

well i sacrifice the child becsuse it fuck up my game if they exist when i i use the ring of change mode.

so i just mark them for delete by commands. for Rp reasons i say i sacrificed the child.

well basicly ring of change mod allow you to change your character towhat ever you want without losing any stats your character had

well i sacrifice the child becsuse it fuck up my game if they exist when i i use the ring of change mode.

so i just mark them for delete by commands. for Rp reasons i say i sacrificed the child.

well basicly ring of change mod allow you to change your character towhat ever you want without losing any stats your character had

Ah, I get it now. It's for RP reasons. :)

Grey Cloud, you bastard.... you had to bring that up.

It's the voices in my what make me do it. :blush:

I hear ya. The voices in my head make me say and do crazy shit.

Where did I put my meds?

So, I decided to try something different -

I'm going to play a female PC, but play her as a male.

No, she's not a futa (I'm not judging!). I started a new game and created a pretty Bosmer female and re-installed Beeing Female along with some other mods and created new rules in SSX. She's got Inigo as her main follower and they shag a lot, but I don't want them to have kids so she uses a lot of contraception and washout fluid. I found a big, beautiful, nature-themed home with lots of beds for kids and followers and I'm going to have her recruit followers of different races ( more of an experiment for that last bit to see how what the younglings look like.) and when she's ovulating, they'll have unprotected lovin' and if she gets pregnant she will send her follower home along with the child via My Home is Your Home. I won't have her marrying anyone. I picked a Bosmer because they kinda give me this "free love, tree-hugger vibe" - all about nature and just loving everyone. Truth be told, I don't know a lot of lore so for all I know she may not be all loving lore-wise, but I'm playing her that way.

I'm going to see how I feel about the many male lovers and the kids she left with them. I don't know yet how I'll feel about having all the men under one roof, I feel like a polyandrist even though she's not going to be married to them.

Last night I was questing with Inigo and my PC started to ovulate and she had a 30% chance of conception so I had her use the strong contraception and washout fluid for extra precautions. Suddenly as she was fighting the Orc bandit boss, he defeated and assaulted her. Well guess what? She's knocked up.... We'll see how this turns out. Still don't know who the father is. I'll have to wait for Maury Povich to tell her.

Archived