View File

Women of Skyrim now have hymens. This mod detects the first time a female player or NPC is having vaginal sex and applies a blood texture (currently a recoloured vaginal cum texture, if any artists wants to make a replacement I'll be happy to add it) to simulate defloration. The blood will seep down the vagina and disappear after 120 seconds.

This is my first mod, but the code has been written by an expert (CPU) so it should be solid.

Massive enormous thanks to: CPU, for practically creating this mod for me, and being an all round awesome human being.
Also thanks to: Ashal for SexLab, the LoversLab community.

Issues and limitations:
The effect uses the vaginal tag to detect when vaginal sex is happening, and currently triggers on a timer. This means it sometimes won't trigger when it should (if a vaginal sex animation doesn't use the tag) and sometimes will trigger when it shouldn't, like triggering early during animations where penetration is delayed. Ideally it'd happen at the moment of penetration but I don't really know how to implement this.

Technical discussion on the matter:

From the little I learned about coding during this exercise, the only way I can think to do it would be if you can somehow use a script to define a custom hook to use to trigger the effect, and time it to the moment of penetration for each vaginal animation. But I don't know if that's possible, let alone how to do it if it is. If someone has any ideas I'm willing to put in the work to time the hook.

The mod reapplies the effect after sex to prevent the cum texture overriding it. For some reason I can't figure out, during my testing this works fine if I start and end the scene naked but if SexLab redresses me or I redress and then I undress again, the cum texture appears instead of the blood texture. Adding a time delay doesn't help. It could be the combination of mods I'm using, so I'm hoping others can test and let me know.

Future plans:
I'm thinking of adding spells to restore the player and the targeted NPC's virginity.

It would also be good to add a blood effect to the actor doing the penetrating, but I don't know how to go about creating an effect shader, and it would ideally work on SOS schlongs, which would potentially add another complication. If anyone wants to supply a shader texture that'd be great.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/12/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible

It would be nice if the mod ignored women whom have likely or definitely had sex already. Examples would be Haelga, the priestesses of dibella, any female npc with a known child, maybe the elderly or other middle-aged female npcs. Maybe an MCM menu with options?

That is not really easy to do.

This because something that is "obvious" for a player (Haelga for sure had sex many times) is not an available information in CK/Papyrus.

Yep, you can check the relationship, and other small tricks. But it is not a real solution.

To have a real solution you need to have a list of all possible female NPCs (including the generated ones, like the guards or the vampires, or the bandits) with a flag that tell to the mod if she is a virgin or not.

So pretty much not possible.

About your "Technical discussion", the tag "Vaginal" in SexLab 1.6 and NSAP 3.0 will have the following definition:

"The vagina is involved in penetration Vaginal sex, where a genital or a toy does a vaginal penetration"

and there will be another "Pussy" tag when the vagina is involved WITHOUT penetration.

In 1.59c the "Vaginal" tag is always used. No possible fixes.

Wouldn't it be possible to create a entire new "faction" to list which npc's are actually Virgins or not? I do think it would cause a lot of issues with face textures (every change to an existing npc will cause this bug from my experience) though and it would take a shitton of time to add each single npc to that faction or not. It'd probably mean that you have to reinvent the entire mod.

Another possibilty would be the same as the faction system but instead of appointing every npc to that factio already, you can make an MCM menu for the player to decide if he/she want the npc to be a virgin or not. You could then use a "cloak" spell (something like miaslair or sexlab arused) to update the npc's that are listed in the MCM menu.

No idea if any of these are viable though. It's something i picked up from using other mods.

Wouldn't it be possible to create a entire new "faction" to list which npc's are actually Virgins or not? I do think it would cause a lot of issues with face textures (every change to an existing npc will cause this bug from my experience) though and it would take a shitton of time to add each single npc to that faction or not. It'd probably mean that you have to reinvent the entire mod.

Another possibilty would be the same as the faction system but instead of appointing every npc to that factio already, you can make an MCM menu for the player to decide if he/she want the npc to be a virgin or not. You could then use a "cloak" spell (something like miaslair or sexlab arused) to update the npc's that are listed in the MCM menu.

No idea if any of these are viable though. It's something i have learned from other mods in how they work.

hello.

using a Faction to track who is virgin and how is not is simple and probably the most efficient way.

Adding all the NPCs to this faction, to avoid to have "old people" as virgin, will take probably 273 years to complete...

A Faction has no impacts on NPC faces.

A MCM menu for this is not possible. There is no real way to select/deselect a NPC, and you are limited to max 127 items (and the possible NPCs are way more), also the "generated NPCs (guards, bandits, vampires, etc.) cannot be done in this way.

A cloak spell is pretty much useless to achieve the identification of a non-virgin character.

And a cloak spell is one of the worst way to implement your code, because is script intensive, memory intensive, and prone to CDTs.

(for your info I avoid Aroused and all the mods that require it, just for this reason.)

You could probably tie this into Apropos' Wear and Tear functions, which keeps track of a female PC or NPC's sexual activity.

This mods does pretty much only two things:

1) Track the female actors when a SexLab "Vaginal" animation is done

2) Apply a Shader if the actor was not considered before (only the first time.)

An integration with another mod will require pretty much to make this mod way more complex, and will require people to install the dependency.

I prefer if @randomtguy will keep it simple.

Nice to see something which I, (sort of), missed from Oblivion, (erm obviously not standard Oblivion :shy:).

So, now this is a thing for Skyrim, what about post entry brown dribble stain down the back of the leg for anal? (That wasn't in Oblivion, or any of its mods, as far as I know).

It would be nice if the mod ignored women whom have likely or definitely had sex already. Examples would be Haelga, the priestesses of dibella, any female npc with a known child, maybe the elderly or other middle-aged female npcs. Maybe an MCM menu with options?

That is not really easy to do.

This because something that is "obvious" for a player (Haelga for sure had sex many times) is not an available information in CK/Papyrus.

Yep, you can check the relationship, and other small tricks. But it is not a real solution.

To have a real solution you need to have a list of all possible female NPCs (including the generated ones, like the guards or the vampires, or the bandits) with a flag that tell to the mod if she is a virgin or not.

So pretty much not possible.

Maybe tie it to voice type, i.e. only for young eager? :P

Indeed, individually deciding virgin/not virgin for every named female npc would be a lot of work. Maybe it would be easier if the mod assumed npcs were not virgins unless their name was one of the npcs you decide are probably virgins. That way you wouldn't have to account for every single named npc.

As far as generated, generic-name npcs go, you could maybe assign a % chance of being virgin, unless elderly, or something.

I worked a lot for the new Stats of SexLab 1.60.

And inside the stats there is the "number of times the NPCs had sex".

I was never able to have a "zero" for this value without breaking everything else.

(and I am pretty sure SexLab 1.60 will use the 1.59c stats system, and the new stats will wait a future version.)

VoiceType was a possibility. But there are too many exceptions to it.

The only viable way I can see is to use the faction (easy to be managed in the CK) and add the basic NPCs you can think of (ElderRace, and some "sex skilled NPCs", like Haelga.)

Perfect? No. But better than nothing with a minimal impact on this mod.

About your "Technical discussion", the tag "Vaginal" in SexLab 1.6 and NSAP 3.0 will have the following definition:

"The vagina is involved in penetration Vaginal sex, where a genital or a toy does a vaginal penetration"

and there will be another "Pussy" tag when the vagina is involved WITHOUT penetration.

So, on SL 1.6 the tag will be more detailed and fixes the limitations?

So, on SL 1.6 the tag will be more detailed and fixes the limitations?

Yes.

I see, thx, looking forward for the next SL version very soon.

BTW does the tag system always works on another custom animation that created by someone else other than SL team?

I see, thx, looking forward for the next SL version very soon.

BTW does the tag system always works on another custom animation that created by someone else other than SL team?

A document with the official tags definition will be released.

SexLab, NSAP, and Zaz will update the tags.

Other mods will not driven, the respective authors have to update them (if they want) on their own.

Okay, having read through the comments, I can't wait to try with a virginal or non-virginal character to get this to work.  This idea is right up there and needs to be played for true immersion with the obnosious gross hair mod and devious devices.  Great job. 

On a positive attitude it doesn't always have to be exactly right and as an idea if you could make some orifice blood to go with wear and tear this should all become part of a framework.  Thanks so much for workingon  and sharing this mod!!!!!!

That's great news, but it won't actually help with timing the effect to the moment of penetration, will it? Not that it's super necessary, it'd just be nice.

No idea if any of these are viable though. It's something i picked up from using other mods.

I hadn't considered the faction idea, I'll look into it. But one of the good things about this mod from my perspective is its simplicity, it shouldn't really conflict with anything. If I did that wouldn't I have to alter every NPC added to the faction?

Nice to see something which I, (sort of), missed from Oblivion, (erm obviously not standard Oblivion :shy:).

So, now this is a thing for Skyrim, what about post entry brown dribble stain down the back of the leg for anal? (That wasn't in Oblivion, or any of its mods, as far as I know).

From looking at CPU's code that should be easy to implement (except with the same timing issue as this one), I'd do it but the only thing stopping me is I don't know how to create the texture.

Very nice mod.

I don't know if it's necessary or not, but the texture being used is rather large considering how small the detail actually is.

I just recoloured the cum texture, but the file somehow ended up significantly larger in filesize when I saved it. I can probably significantly reduce the quality without reducing visual fidelity, I'll consider it for if I release another version.

Okay, having read through the comments, I can't wait to try with a virginal or non-virginal character to get this to work.  This idea is right up there and needs to be played for true immersion with the obnosious gross hair mod and devious devices.  Great job. 

On a positive attitude it doesn't always have to be exactly right and as an idea if you could make some orifice blood to go with wear and tear this should all become part of a framework.  Thanks so much for workingon  and sharing this mod!!!!!!

That would be great, but is rather beyond my abilities. If anyone wants to do anything with this feel free.

That's great news, but it won't actually help with timing the effect to the moment of penetration, will it? Not that it's super necessary, it'd just be nice.

No, pretty impossible to track the event of the actual penetration.

Wouldn't it be possible to create a entire new "faction" to list which npc's are actually Virgins or not?

I hadn't considered the faction idea, I'll look into it. But one of the good things about this mod from my perspective is its simplicity, it shouldn't really conflict with anything. If I did that wouldn't I have to alter every NPC added to the faction?

The Faction can replace the Actors array to track the NPC, and has the advantage that you can pre-fill it with somebody to avoid "Non-Virgin-NPC" (like Haelga.)

From looking at CPU's code that should be easy to implement (except with the same timing issue as this one), I'd do it but the only thing stopping me is I don't know how to create the texture.

Not complex to do, but will make this mod less appreciable by other people.

Another mod (pretty much a duplicate of this one) is a best option.

Wouldn't it be possible to create a entire new "faction" to list which npc's are actually Virgins or not?

The Faction can replace the Actors array to track the NPC, and has the advantage that you can pre-fill it with somebody to avoid "Non-Virgin-NPC" (like Haelga.)

Yes, but what I meant was if I used a faction, wouldn't the mod then have to alter the forms for every NPC added to it, which would potentially create conflicts with other mods that alter the NPCs? I'm not really familiar with how the faction system works.

Not complex to do, but will make this mod less appreciable by other people.

Another mod (pretty much a duplicate of this one) is a best option.

That's my plan if I do end up doing it.