To be, or not to be...a guy in Skyrim.

MsOtaku

I'm sorry to hear your struggling. I'm sure your naked PC will be kicking ass soon. :D

If she does it will be 'arse'. :P

And she'll be eating donuts instead of doughnuts and fries instead of chips and chips instead of crisps. :lol:

And maybe some anti-virus for the PC?

On a historical side-note: Ares once called Athene a 'dog flea' outside well-walled Troy . . .

Yes to the anti-virus and I learned something new today!

The more you know.®

I'm sorry to hear your struggling. I'm sure your naked PC will be kicking ass soon. :D

If she does it will be 'arse'. :P

And she'll be eating donuts instead of doughnuts and fries instead of chips and chips instead of crisps. :lol:

And maybe some anti-virus for the PC?

On a historical side-note: Ares once called Athene a 'dog flea' outside well-walled Troy . . .

Yes to the anti-virus and I learned something new today!

The more you know.®

Ah, but do you know what happened after the 'slayer of men' called 'she of the aegis' a dog flea when the long haired Achaeans stood before the walls of Ilium? :o

I'm in danger of straying on-topic here - height of male or female plays merry hell with anims and weight can result in clipping with weapons and hair for example.

EDIT: Thanks for the guide you posted, I've just read it and discovered I was using the wrong ENB Boost. I was using the one off Nexus which is a no-no. I've installed and set up the correct one from the ENB site and ta-da! Details are sharper/crisper and so far no problems. Not been out in the great outdoors yet so not had chance to check LOD and such.

Way back when, when God was lad and I was studying for MS certification and what not, I used to run my own 5 machine domain. The domain was called Strategy and the machines were all named after famous military strategists - Clausewitz, Moltke, Fuller and a couple of others I can't remember.

Computer geek and military history anorak - a heady combination.

I hope you had Frederick the Great in that list.

Way back when, when God was lad and I was studying for MS certification and what not, I used to run my own 5 machine domain. The domain was called Strategy and the machines were all named after famous military strategists - Clausewitz, Moltke, Fuller and a couple of others I can't remember.

Computer geek and military history anorak - a heady combination.

I hope you had Frederick the Great in that list.

No. The other two were Manstein and Liddell Hart. Clausewitz was the server. Big Fred was before my period of interest.

EDIT: Thanks for the guide you posted, I've just read it and discovered I was using the wrong ENB Boost. I was using the one off Nexus which is a no-no. I've installed and set up the correct one from the ENB site and ta-da! Details are sharper/crisper and so far no problems. Not been out in the great outdoors yet so not had chance to check LOD and such.

I'm so glad it helped! I love that guide so much and the author keeps it pretty up to date. :)

Blue skies, nothing but blue skies from now on . . .

Naked in a tropical Skyrim? Approved. 

MsOtaku,

I'm pretty sure I've read that guide inthe past but maybe it was before he added the warning about ENB Boost.

The graphics on the tropical shot are ENB Boost set up correctly with a 2gig vid card. 'Impressive' doesn't cover it. That tropical mod has gone as the grass was far too tall. Trying a different one at the moment.

I never could play a male characters in games where i'm given a choice to choose.

Not sure why, just always felt weird to me. I felt less interested in RPGs when not playing a female character. I just find the female perspective in these kind of games more interesting. Especially in RPGs where the gender you choose matters with dialog.

Plus it's easier to play out those special fantasies on screen with a female character. :P

Plus it's easier to play out those special fantasies on screen with a female character. :P

Oh, yes. I agree with this 100%. :D

Depends on the fantasy, surely?

0bcce952d94d28f4e1134f788fc92c0bef694c93

what do folks think of sexchange mods? like your male character changes genders through a script. either permanently or temporarily?

For RP reasons or just because you feel like playing the opposite gender and don't want to start over? I've never used a mod like that, but whatever your reason for doing it it's really a matter of choice in my opinion. I'm not against it.

what do folks think of sexchange mods? like your male character changes genders through a script. either permanently or temporarily?

For RP reasons or just because you feel like playing the opposite gender and don't want to start over? I've never used a mod like that, but whatever your reason for doing it it's really a matter of choice in my opinion. I'm not against it.

Mostly RP. Kind of like a quest all genders participate but midway you your male PC gets turned.

Mostly RP. Kind of like a quest all genders participate but midway you your male PC gets turned.

That sounds cool and would make for a very interesting RP story!

It totally reminded me of this scene from Family Guy. :lol:

MsOtaku and Daev,

I'm agin it. There are already mods out there that give you the means of changing gender (SkyFem, Manpussy, IGC, PSQ). I frequently use Immersive Gender Change mid-way through a game (Back to the Futa?). As far as role-playing goes, IMO, if you are made to change gender or anything else because of a quest mod it's not role-playing, it's dancing to somebody else's tune.

MsOtaku,

This naked play business is tough, I've just had my ass handed to me on a plate so many times by a feral Falmer Lord that it will take me a month to do the washing up. Luckily, even playing naked I still had a cheese tactic up my sleeve.

Thinking about a male character again. Was thinking of doing one named 'Comicus' after the famous stand-up philosopher but I don't like the Romans (they're nvts), much prefer the Greeks. I've got the name and the image.

MsOtaku and Daev,

I'm agin it. There are already mods out there that give you the means of changing gender (SkyFem, Manpussy, IGC, PSQ). I frequently use Immersive Gender Change mid-way through a game (Back to the Futa?). As far as role-playing goes, IMO, if you are made to change gender or anything else because of a quest mod it's not role-playing, it's dancing to somebody else's tune.

MsOtaku,

This naked play business is tough, I've just had my ass handed to me on a plate so many times by a feral Falmer Lord that it will take me a month to do the washing up. Luckily, even playing naked I still had a cheese tactic up my sleeve.

Thinking about a male character again. Was thinking of doing one named 'Comicus' after the famous stand-up philosopher but I don't like the Romans (they're nvts), much prefer the Greeks. I've got the name and the image.

Dude, you can integrate a quest mod into your rp story. I've done it before. If I wanted gender change as part of my rp story and there was not only a mod for it, but a quest mod then hellz yeah I'd use it. No one is making me do anything. It makes no sense to download a gender changing quest mod if you have no intention of changing your gender.

And honestly, did you think you could get away with killing hard or even semi-hard baddies when you're playing nude? The only way I got away with that was by using Untamed and even if my pack was killed my PC still had all the stamina, health and armor points from mating with the animals. If bestiality isn't your thing then you're going to have to find a mod that will allow you to do something to gain armor points and whatnot so your PC can play in the nude.

In regards to your "bullshit artist", I say still go Roman. ;)

If it comes to it, you can always go with illusion magic and Paradise Halls to easily acquire and train combat slaves, avoid fights when you can't win them, and make enemies murder themselves when possible. Once the slave train is rolling, game will be a breeze on any difficulty, nude or not... I'd also recommend "Death Alternative" with Defeat to make brutally hard setups a bit less of a nuisance.

That sounds cool and would make for a very interesting RP story!

It totally reminded me of this scene from Family Guy. :lol:

Reminds me of a RPGmaker game I played where you started off as a Male who gets cursed by a Succubus and slowly turns into a woman while looking for your wife.

You slowly start to embrace the change and become more feminin as you go through. Was interesting. 

If it comes to it, you can always go with illusion magic and Paradise Halls to easily acquire and train combat slaves, avoid fights when you can't win them, and make enemies murder themselves when possible. Once the slave train is rolling, game will be a breeze on any difficulty, nude or not... I'd also recommend "Death Alternative" with Defeat to make brutally hard setups a bit less of a nuisance.

As someone that's had DA and Defeat on at the same time, not only is it a pain in the ass, but it's not always guaranteed that your PC will live. You can set a whole bunch of "what happens after" the assault or not and in my experience, it's infuriating. Especially if all you want to do is finish a dungeon and you end up doing some other quest because you were sent there instead of dying.

I save every time I'm going to open a door that I have a feeling is going to lead to a lot of mobs when in a dungeon so that way if my PC dies (Sometimes Defeat doesn't kick in or the assaulter kills my PC after.) I can just go back to my last save. Just MHO.

Reminds me of a RPGmaker game I played where you started off as a Male who gets cursed by a Succubus and slowly turns into a woman while looking for your wife.

You slowly start to embrace the change and become more feminin as you go through. Was interesting. 

It does sound interesting and fun. I bet it was a cool story. :)

As someone that's had DA and Defeat on at the same time, not only is it a pain in the ass, but it's not always guaranteed that your PC will live. You can set a whole bunch of "what happens after" the assault or not and in my experience, it's infuriating. Especially if all you want to do is finish a dungeon and you end up doing some other quest because you were sent there instead of dying.

I save every time I'm going to open a door that I have a feeling is going to lead to a lot of mobs when in a dungeon so that way if my PC dies (Sometimes Defeat doesn't kick in or the assaulter kills my PC after.) I can just go back to my last save. Just MHO.

It can be guaranteed that you live if you check the right boxes, however, I agree that it can be difficult initially to get the two mods to play together the way you want. I don't remember what settings I picked  but most of the time now I get thrown just out of a dungeon with a debuff and items stolen, which suits me pretty well. I just prefer it to be less immersion breaking than the save-load cycle, and I'm usually ok with moving on to another dungeon if the extra spawn mod and Genesis gods decided to make a particular one beyond my reach. If not, I just return with a dozen combat slaves and nuke the site from orbit...  :lol:

MsOtaku and Daev,

MsOtaku,

Dude, you can integrate a quest mod into your rp story. I've done it before. If I wanted gender change as part of my rp story and there was not only a mod for it, but a quest mod then hellz yeah I'd use it. No one is making me do anything. It makes no sense to download a gender changing quest mod if you have no intention of changing your gender.

And honestly, did you think you could get away with killing hard or even semi-hard baddies when you're playing nude? The only way I got away with that was by using Untamed and even if my pack was killed my PC still had all the stamina, health and armor points from mating with the animals. If bestiality isn't your thing then you're going to have to find a mod that will allow you to do something to gain armor points and whatnot so your PC can play in the nude.

In regards to your "bullshit artist", I say still go Roman. ;)

Hmph.

With regard to the naked play, I need to upgrade my my gear, enchantments and spells and have some room to duck and dive and I'll be good to go. I'll probably start using poison on my weapon to give myself a better first strike. Physical damage is the main problem as there are few counters to it apart from armour. This is how I role-play - I set the challenge and I provide the solution.

Archived