Snowflake18 Posted June 8, 2017 Posted June 8, 2017 Dude, honestly, I'm in love with your animations. They're amazing. The fluidity is perfect. It's hardcore at it's finest!! Keep up the awesome work <3
CorrigonSeal Posted June 10, 2017 Posted June 10, 2017 Hey again!! :3 Ok, so as I requested previously before that I would like to have titty-fuck animations on the Sims 4, for both duo couples and double-girls titty-fuck. I found some GIFS, what do u think of these??? https://goo.gl/images/eL6Sl0 https://goo.gl/images/tK0aRp https://ii.yuki.la/b/98/dae0fe403cdd88da10f365d0c895b034612032f0d68385655623343aad43698b.gif These are some cool ideas, I'll keep an eye on them. But at the moment it's hard/no possible to move the breasts of Sims. You'll probably notice you can move their chest but it's another story when it comes to closing their breasts onto a penis. But I'll see what I can do Hi ! Your animations are fantastic, thank you for sharing them Do you plan on doing some cunni animations ? Because no offense but there is so much blowjobs animations compare to cunnilingus it's getting annoying I definitely have plans for those animations No problemo. I heard its diffult to animate something like this, so take your time
maurerstef Posted June 18, 2017 Posted June 18, 2017 where can i download Cmar's Male & Female Genitali?
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 21, 2017 Author Posted June 21, 2017 where can i download Cmar's Male & Female Genitali? on his blog I think: http://cmarnyc.blogspot.co.uk ------------------------------------------------------- Been practicing object movement
sharris8 Posted June 21, 2017 Posted June 21, 2017 Ayyeee!! I'm super excited about the cunnilingus on bed I can't wait to see a sneak peak
cateyes2201 Posted June 21, 2017 Posted June 21, 2017 Thank you for the update. I love your creations. You can be called in a breath with amra and mike. You three are my favorites.
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 22, 2017 Author Posted June 22, 2017 Ayyeee!! I'm super excited about the cunnilingus on bed I can't wait to see a sneak peak Haha, it's got some nice object movement too Thank you for the update. I love your creations. You can be called in a breath with amra and mike. You three are my favorites. ! - I'm honored to be added to your list of favorites Thank you for the latest update. You're welcome
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 22, 2017 Author Posted June 22, 2017 ------------------------ Sneak Peak you say?
Smelly Cat Posted June 22, 2017 Posted June 22, 2017 Thank you for the update. I love your creations. You can be called in a breath with amra and mike. You three are my favorites. OMG.Yes. These 3 are also my favorites (also because they include kissing/romance into their animations, which is perfect for stories haha) Thanks for the new update! And that sneakpeek...aah exciting!!
MerpADerp Posted June 22, 2017 Posted June 22, 2017 Which mods do you use to make the breasts look like that?
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 22, 2017 Author Posted June 22, 2017 Which mods do you use to make the breasts look like that? there's no addional mod I just move the 'spine 2' bone
anonimoalfin Posted June 28, 2017 Posted June 28, 2017 These are nice, WONDERFUL! Can u please make some with Rimming, FaceSitting, AssPlay, Fingering and Fisting?(fingering and assplay both Solo + Couple please) Some rough, fondling, groping and Force would be nice too These are nice, WONDERFUL! Can u please make some with Rimming, FaceSitting, AssPlay, Fingering and Fisting?(fingering and assplay both Solo + Couple please) Some rough, fondling, groping and Force would be nice too
hotboyx4 Posted June 29, 2017 Posted June 29, 2017 ty for your update but can someone help me please? I only get the 3 missionary animations.. I downloaded the 1.8 file but it didnt work My WW is updated.
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 30, 2017 Author Posted June 30, 2017 Great update man, Thanks a lot Glad you like the anims =] These are nice, WONDERFUL! Can u please make some with Rimming, FaceSitting, AssPlay, Fingering and Fisting? (fingering and assplay both Solo + Couple please) Some rough, fondling, groping and Force would be nice too These are nice, WONDERFUL! Can u please make some with Rimming, FaceSitting, AssPlay, Fingering and Fisting? (fingering and assplay both Solo + Couple please) Some rough, fondling, groping and Force would be nice too Thank you! & I hope I can get to some animations like that ty for your update but can someone help me please? I only get the 3 missionary animations.. I downloaded the 1.8 file but it didnt work My WW is updated. Np If you're talking about the single bed missionary animations, I took them out because I think they may have been causing some errors in the game. I'm planning on reworking them and re-uploading them, so they'll be much better
guedesrs Posted June 30, 2017 Posted June 30, 2017 Great job ooolala!But which 7 new animations you update this time?I open the file in simpe and see these: Exercise Machine Carry 1, 2 e Climax Exercise Machine Riding 1, 2 e Climax Exercise Machine Doggy 1, 2 e Climax Double Bed - Oraljob on Bed 1, 2, 3, 4 e Climax Double Bed - Cunnilingus on Bed 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 e Climax Double Bed - Reverse Cowgirl/Riding 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 e ClimaxBut not found in my game, not appear these options!
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 30, 2017 Author Posted June 30, 2017 Great job ooolala! But which 7 new animations you update this time? I open the file in simpe and see these: Exercise Machine Carry 1, 2 e Climax Exercise Machine Riding 1, 2 e Climax Exercise Machine Doggy 1, 2 e Climax Double Bed - Oraljob on Bed 1, 2, 3, 4 e Climax Double Bed - Cunnilingus on Bed 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 e Climax Double Bed - Reverse Cowgirl/Riding 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 e Climax But not found in my game, not appear these options! Those animations are exclusively for my patrons. They will all eventually be uploaded here but my patrons get them earlier. The files you've found are "STBL" files, used for naming my animations - so don't worry, no animations are missing from your game. The 7 animations which I added on my latest upload were: Missionary Floor 3 Missionary Floor Climax Generic Doggy Side Bed Climax Standing Wall Bang Kiss Standing Wall Bang 1 Standing Wall Bang 2 Standing Wall Bang Climax These animations were not here before. FYI in future, you're going to see more and more of those STBL/naming files so just ignore them I keep them in the package files so that I don't risk having additional errors arising from my animation packages for my patrons. Hope that explains everything And thanks for the compliment =D, Glad to hear you're enjoying the animations
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 11, 2017 Author Posted July 11, 2017 Still can't get over the fact we have Breast & Object Movement: =] Beautiful
R-Lo Posted July 11, 2017 Posted July 11, 2017 Still can't get over the fact we have Breast & Object Movement: =] Beautiful I do like Amra's animation but the boob thing kinda ruins it
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 11, 2017 Author Posted July 11, 2017 Still can't get over the fact we have Breast & Object Movement: =] Beautiful I do like Amra's animation but the boob thing kinda ruins it Haha. To be clear, both animations are mine but yes, the 2nd is VERY MUCH inspired by the LEGEND Amra! =3 But yes I know xD! the breast movement ability is nice but I really wish it was automatic like, in-game physics. Personally, I like the movement a lot (mainly because I think it's a new feature and we didn't have before) but I need to work on my physics re-creation. I wish I could animate like Mike and Amra
R-Lo Posted July 11, 2017 Posted July 11, 2017 Still can't get over the fact we have Breast & Object Movement: =] Beautiful I do like Amra's animation but the boob thing kinda ruins it Haha. To be clear, both animations are mine but yes, the 2nd is VERY MUCH inspired by the LEGEND Amra! =3 But yes I know xD! the breast movement ability is nice but I really wish it was automatic like, in-game physics. Personally, I like the movement a lot (mainly because I think it's a new feature and we didn't have before) but I need to work on my physics re-creation. I wish I could animate like Mike and Amra My mistake I totally see the excitement and it's an awesome break through, Really shows progress and modding for Ts4 is becoming far from stagnant Who needs Ts5 eh???? At this rate... Not us
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 19, 2017 Author Posted July 19, 2017 Throwback to my first animation ever: First handjob: Now: Still looking to improve :3 1
αnα Posted July 20, 2017 Posted July 20, 2017 Throwback to my first animation ever: First handjob: Now: Still looking to improve :3 Make the 1st female breast sequence less bouncy and it's perfect
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now