FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

16 minutes ago, fobbadabalaba said:

Hey guys and gals,

i haven’t use this mod in a long time, and was wondering where is the most up to date link to download from.   (Just the regular clothes, not into the physics versions) (unless the physics versions are the only new models)

Thanks

First page.  No update as I am aware of.  Only thing that I see could be updated is 1st person when crouched and gun drawn (maybe without?) there is some clothing that obscures some of the view...

John

On 2/16/2019 at 6:36 AM, MrCruelJohn said:

Have to get mega account and download. Works fine.  

Figured out my issue.  When I manually installed it wasn't actually copying in. Textures meshes etc.  Have to got verify each folder contents are done.  

Thanks for your help.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

First let me say that I am super impressed by those conversions and I thank you a lot for your hardwork!

Everything went well for me when I installed the mod plus the physics. 

However, when I tried to change the bodyslide on my preset, only a few ones were correctly modified.
In fact, with most of the outfits, they took the new and correct dimensions but the body displayed under is the CBBE zeroed slider. 

Outfit with issues

Spoiler

756067146_Capturedcran(35).png.5122e896621c6a58347fb3e0c6afa821.png

Outfit working fine

Spoiler

1125911065_Capturedcran(34).png.8f55ccce881cc9c2f8fd24e9c1085ad4.png

Do you see any proper workaround for my issue?

Thank you in advance,
Love you,

• 3 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:39 PM, wirkoenntenaber said:

Marvelous work! Thanks a lot for sharing!

One question: I'm facing issues when installing the zip via NMM. At 72% I get an error and it cancels the install. Am I missing something?

I have the same problém when i instaling that mod .

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 7:15 PM, KLongad Sirtup said:

Has this please ever been converted for Fusion Girl bodies as this is the main one now mentioned on the AAF page for the female body for use with the animation framework

Very unlikely you would want all these outfits anyway. I only use a few of them...or pieces of them I should say. On the Fusion Girl page at Nexus under comments, youll find a CBBE to FG conversion guide. On that guides page you will find a video. Follow it and convert it yourself. Its pretty easy. You can even make a copy of the nif file after converting it to file away for later use. Probably not what youre supposed to do, but it works for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/3/2020 at 6:38 PM, Cronosus said:

Is it even possible to add physics to that spell paper thing in FO4?
So far there have been very few outfits that include parts that are able to move other than the chest area.
Maybe that's why there are so many more and better outfit mods for Skyrim

16 hours ago, bajs11 said:

Is it even possible to add physics to that spell paper thing in FO4?
So far there have been very few outfits that include parts that are able to move other than the chest area.
Maybe that's why there are so many more and better outfit mods for Skyrim

Yes.
The entire 'old' method of adding physics to clothing for boob/ass movement.
Aka 'cloth physics'.