FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

On 3/16/2018 at 6:09 PM, baruch88 said:

Well if anyone is still doing the requests I'll post the following three.

Aion Rose

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2178.html#more

Bless RB 3004

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2137.html#more

Wuyi4 (If you can only do one please do this one as I feel it will fit better than the others.) (As I side request, if possible, please retexture the green to a blue)

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2181.html#more

Also, If you have trouble accessing Wuyi4 I'll post the download below

wuyi4.rar

lol, no....but you can pay someone like BZW to do it for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not to dismiss the hard work you have put into these conversions as you have clearly put a lot of work into it. However, is there a way to get certain clothing by itself? Cause the major reason I downloaded this was for the SkyLollipop Bikini but it adds almost 11GBs to my mod install folder and I'm looking to clean up my mod install folder a bit before i start my next run.

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, happyjamm said:

hi i been trying to get this conversion for quite some time (doing itmyself just fails horribly) but the link seems to be broken, are you able to repost it by chance? :x

The original author reposted it here on LL that's why I deleted my link, here it is :

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anybody figure out proper glove conversions yet? 
I have my own collection of...pretty much most outfit mods out there, that I well know how to convert from skyrim to fallout and vice versa. 
Ive ported the Kerrigan Outfit from Fall to Sky...but the gloves...yeaaa…..anybody got anything? Information share with me and ill info share with you as well :)

On 5/21/2017 at 6:25 PM, Jack_Wallace said:

Hey, I'm surprised no one has requested this mod yet, but can you do a conversion of the Facehugger parasite from this link: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2648-facehugger/.

Also, it would be awesome if you could convert the Aradia Living Armor mod, too. I know your probably busy, so I understand if you don't get to it. Just my suggestion for some potentially awesome work I'm trying to do on the side.

think they would need animations also

On 12/7/2018 at 7:36 PM, Osakajapan said:

Anybody figure out proper glove conversions yet? 
I have my own collection of...pretty much most outfit mods out there, that I well know how to convert from skyrim to fallout and vice versa. 
Ive ported the Kerrigan Outfit from Fall to Sky...but the gloves...yeaaa…..anybody got anything? Information share with me and ill info share with you as well :)

The meshes for the hands are entirely different. It's possible but super time consuming. You basically have to rework the whole thing in blender and rework it point by point. It's probably easier to build them from scratch.

• 2 months later...
On 11/24/2017 at 6:00 AM, Ephemera said:

There are containers at the Red Rocket Station near Sanctuary. :)

I get everything to work for this. Modify my preset for the sky group, building the clothes with morphs. Get the statues and boxes at red rocket...

Except everything is purple. I know missing textures. There is a texture ba2 file and everything else seems to be there. 

Bottom of load order.  

Anyone have a solution for this or was there an update to file from mega?

Thanks much.

John. 

12 hours ago, Joporai124 said:

I tried the seperate downloads but when I click download nothing happens and I can't download the full pack on my internet connection and it is stressing me out.

Have to get mega account and download. Works fine.  

Figured out my issue.  When I manually installed it wasn't actually copying in. Textures meshes etc.  Have to got verify each folder contents are done.