[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

On 4/7/2018 at 4:51 AM, NoxBestia said:

Version 0.0.1.0.2 has been uploaded.

Other than throwing up a game on "observe" at max speed for the rest of the night, I'm not yet playing this version so if there are any nasty new bugs let me know and I'll try to mitigate them.

EDIT: Nevermind.  On observe it didn't even make it 30 years before the slowdown became too much.  Once I decide what, if any, future NDPA has I'll let you all know.

Maybe take a little breather and relax =)  I love a ton of what your mod does and so many great ideas.   I appreciate all the work each and every modder does in creating mods like this one.  Thanks for all your efforts.  Doesn't seem to be many modding CK2, would hate to loose a good one like yourself, but I also would respect if you decided to walk away from modding it as well.  Tried my hand at modding and I am hopeless inept at it, but gave me mad respect for every modder out there.

Another idea to work around the too many NPC issue: create them figuratively and not literally. You could have some kind of kennels to hold all the extra spawn generated by the "heat" period, the kennels can be used as a pool for cheap infantry. Of course, there is a maximum limit to the kennels which means that the doggies will have to go to war eventually (and regularly). Royalty should be less impacted by the heat mechanic for obvious reasons: too many spawn will make it near impossible to handle the succession game.

Or you could have a "only the strong can lead the pack", which would be either a random event or triggered at the ruler's death. The entities in the kennels would fight to gain succession rights in a way that you'll always have a ruler+successor. It wouldn't be a dynasty per say, but rather a clannish dynasty: any member of the clan can rule as long as they are strong enough. The successors would be generated when required, maybe based on the strongest of the ruler's vassal DNA?

Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that the rulers mechanics for a out of control breeding people needs to be different than the regular middle-aged system.

2 hours ago, bicobus said:

Another idea to work around the too many NPC issue: create them figuratively and not literally. You could have some kind of kennels to hold all the extra spawn generated by the "heat" period, the kennels can be used as a pool for cheap infantry. Of course, there is a maximum limit to the kennels which means that the doggies will have to go to war eventually (and regularly). Royalty should be less impacted by the heat mechanic for obvious reasons: too many spawn will make it near impossible to handle the succession game.

Or you could have a "only the strong can lead the pack", which would be either a random event or triggered at the ruler's death. The entities in the kennels would fight to gain succession rights in a way that you'll always have a ruler+successor. It wouldn't be a dynasty per say, but rather a clannish dynasty: any member of the clan can rule as long as they are strong enough. The successors would be generated when required, maybe based on the strongest of the ruler's vassal DNA?

Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that the rulers mechanics for a out of control breeding people needs to be different than the regular middle-aged system.

I actually came up with an idea about this.

Instead of cycles, how about a breeding season? Same mechanic, but all it does is give the ai access to a new custom "have sex with" decision for their lovers and spouses. This could even be a copy of Dew's mechanics.

It would make it so the loveless masses don't continue to breed, but that we still have a much more manageable mechanic for. You could even throw in a rare event such as "breeding frenzy" which could be tied to the grandfather wolf, and take place in his realm.

Let me know what you think Nox, but first take a break like Alli72 said.

23 hours ago, Penor said:

had my game run for 120 years, literally every county is owned by somebody that is a relative of grandfather wolf :V

i also think that theres something wrong with the wolf character icons - i have some female wolves that look very male and the other way around, too.

ive also had below event pop up.

this.png

With as much as the game was slowing down, I don't know how you had the patience for a game that long... unless you never try to run on the higher two speeds.  I discovered maximum speed will always peg a single core so any slowdown is greatly exaggerated.

Rather than try to quote and respond to everyone like I normally do, I am just going to say thank you all for your support, encouragement, honest feedback, and especially your suggestions.

Here are some answer to questions that have been voiced to me in person or in private that some of you may be wondering about:

1. Have I given up adult modding CK2?  No
  2. Have I given up Darkest Perversions? Undecided, but I am going to take a break.  *IF* I can figure out how to achieve everything I wanted to achieve with the breeding cycles (some of it I haven't even mentioned to you all yet) then I might try to rescue NDPA.
  3. Am I stopping because someone upset me? Mostly no... except I upset myself
  4. Am I okay?  "I'm always okay." -- The Doctor

As for using NDPA, I'm going to suggest that the previous version (0.0.0.2.1) is probably your best bet unless you want to edit the mod yourself and remove the in heat mechanics.  On the most part this can be achieved by commenting out line 111 and then events NoxDPAonActionEvent.1100 to NoxDPAonActionEvent.1109 in the file ../mod/events/NoxDPA-OnAction_events.txt

Thats a pity that you are considering leaving DP, but if it is the way you want to go, go for it :smile:

Anyway, Ive got the 0.0.0.2.0.1 version and still seeing only "nox_knockup_target" option with a "NOX_yiff500_title" screen with a "Nox_yiff500_desc_trying_to_breed" description, no matter what "race" Im playing.

Just wanted to let you know, thats all :smile: 

EDIT: Also, Looks like "NoxBestia shopping" is not doing anything. Should it be doing something? (It is there, the green mark for available intrique option is shining but nothing happens when i click on it.)

10 minutes ago, jjnoc5 said:

For some reason, the new childhood focuses aren't showing up in my game. Is there something extra I have to do or did I download the wrong thing or something? I'm using 0.0.0.1.0.1.

On page 58 and 59 of this thread this issue was discussed, as well as a fix if you can figure out which other mod you have that conflicts. for me was "bigger interface".

10 hours ago, bicobus said:

Another way to handle the royalty would be for the ruler to pick one or two pups from each litter(the rest being removed or never added to children portraits to prevent spam), and each litter you have gives more bonuses to military, like levy boosts. Then find events that add people to your court already and set it so they are randomized members of your pack(dynasty) but not heirs.

Example1 -   When the marshal finds a new commander in vanilla they could be randomized members of your dynasty, unable to breed(or don't allow them to pick any heirs, all pups removed, unless you marry one)

Example2 - Court Physician intrigue decision finds a member of your packs army who wanted to heal, not hurt. same mechanics as the first example, no breeding unless married.

The in-heat mechanics could be changed to prevent impregnation but allow kinky sex during each stage, getting wilder, until the final stage where you pick who you want to actually breed with and maybe restrict the ai to only choose spouses and concubines. This could be a way to keep the footprint on the game memory small but still allow the fun and using things like my examples to reinforce the idea of being surrounded/supported by your pack.

NDMP Plans & Other Projects

TLDR: NDPA is on hold but not abandoned.  I'm working on some other CK2 projects for a while that may be imported into NDMP if they work...

Spoiler

Okay, after some time to process things and get over my damned emotions, I came to the conclusion that I can't/won't abandon NDPA.  However, I am going to put it on hold for a while and work on some other projects.  In the end, they'll probably be incorporated into NDPA so in a way I'll still be working on it, but yet I won't.  :tongue:  

In early versions of Dark World (before Dark World Reborn) and in DWToska (using old DW events) werewolves would randomly come and have their way with your ruler.  Between that and NPCs using procreo on you, there was a "fun" feeling of being a helpless sex toy to be used and abused as others saw fit.  I really missed that and wanted to get it back.  Part of the in-heat mechanics were going to be used for that so that males in rut and females in heat would be a lot more rapey.  But I wanted there to be pregnancy as well.

The big mistake I made with all of this was tying fertility to the breeding cycle "like it should be."  So when I get back to work on NDPA, I'll be taking pieces of suggestions that have been given and reworking the in_heat/rut mechanics into "sex frenzies with heightened fertility" but they will no longer be the primary mechanics for reproduction for the animal races.  They will still cause more children to happen, but it shouldn't be a full flood of them as was happening with the current system.  I'll also be adjusting the nightwolf invasion mechanics so that the wolf isn't so pre-populated with night wolves like it is now.

Over the weekend I did start a new project; my second attempt at making a society.  Unfortunately, nearly everyone I have seen try to do a society has ended up giving it up or leaving it in a buggy state that doesn't always add enough to make their existence worth it.  This includes my first attempt!  Oy!

Whether or not my new one it makes it into NDPA or not depends on whether or not I am successful in making something worthy of my vision for NDPA that is actually worth having.  I'm starting with a mix of a "tutorial template" and the MNM Assassin's society.  This should not require Monks & Mystics since societies are supposed to be free and I won't be using actual content from the Assassins.  If I am successful, I will have a shiny new (well, dark & shadowy really) slavery guild that can "acquire" (kidnap), train, and sell slaves.  Before this weekend I had never really played an assassin so I had a bit of fun with that.  If it works as planned, it will also provide me with the mechanics I need for my own slavery system for standalone NDMP.  As I try to do this society, I'll be keeping DWR, AGOT, and Warhammer slavery mechanics in mind and I plan on coding it so it works with all of them.  But who knows... this may turn out to be a total fail like my last attempt at a society.  :weary:

16 minutes ago, Penor said:

eh, i run the game on max speed normally. having a good rig helps.

Max speed will usually try to peg 1 core no matter how fast your machine is, so if there is any slowdows you will experience them more, whereas 1 speed down you may never notice save for some CPU activity spikes if you are watching those.  Of course major slowdowns like NDPA was causing would probably be noticed at any speed setting.  :frown:  

Wow.  I am so used to having the infrastructure I built up with NDPA that while working on my slavers guild society I constantly find myself referencing traits and scripted triggers I wrote for NDPA.  At least if I am successful making this it will integrate into NDPA easier.

I am not 100% sure what happened with the latest versions but all the descriptions related to furry stuff seem to be weird to me. I also am getting tons of furry options even though I don't have anything related enabled. This is only with Dark World Reborn and NoxBestia enabled.

Also, am I supposed to use both the main and supplemental mod at the same time? I have been doing so so far, maybe that's wrong, but the same bug applies even without the supplement.

20180410200857_1.jpg

On 4/8/2018 at 1:40 PM, NoxBestia said:

As for using NDPA, I'm going to suggest that the previous version (0.0.0.2.1) is probably your best bet unless you want to edit the mod yourself and remove the in heat mechanics.  On the most part this can be achieved by commenting out line 111 and then events NoxDPAonActionEvent.1100 to NoxDPAonActionEvent.1109 in the file ../mod/events/NoxDPA-OnAction_events.txt

I know how to comment out the 111 line as i used to help design websites, etc.  But how do I disable the events?  Hope this is not a bothersome question.

you could also just delete all them lines (NoxDPAonActionEvent.1100 to NoxDPAonActionEvent.1109)instead of commenting them out... but of course you cant "redo" it then... well guess you can just copying the original file back in again i guess...

well i went with deleting all the lines as commenting them all out was a bit tedious :smiley:, just commented 111 out.

and i think the "nox get me pregnant" and "nox enslave" options are not supposed to be there... browsing the files a bit they seem to be more a hidden "trait thing" that tells other events that your character is available to be knocked up by someone in heat or enslaved.

if they are too annoying you can remove them too commenting out these in files.

the "nox enslave one" is in Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\NoxBestiasDarkestPerversionsAlone\decisions

NoxDPA-Slavery_Decisions.txt

and put a # in front of every line between

#targetted_decisions = {"  near the top and

"#loyality factors (cumulative)"

and to remove the "nox get me pregnant" one (that sort of spoilers when you got pregnant cause it disappears then) its in:

NoxDPA-Sexual_Rape_and_Prisoner_Abuse_Decisions.txt

put a # in front of everything between:

"#    nox_get_me_pregnant = {"

and

"nox_cheat_impregnate_me = {"   where the } closes above.

or try my edited two files below if you not sure what to do.

13 minutes ago, Neliahawk said:

you could also just delete all them lines (NoxDPAonActionEvent.1100 to NoxDPAonActionEvent.1109)instead of commenting them out... but of course you cant "redo" it then... well guess you can just copying the original file back in again i guess...

well i went with deleting all the lines as commenting them all out was a bit tedious :smiley:, just commented 111 out.

and i think the "nox get me pregnant" and "nox enslave" options are not supposed to be there... browsing the files a bit they seem to be more a hidden "trait thing" that tells other events that your character is available to be knocked up by someone in heat or enslaved.

if they are too annoying you can remove them too commenting out these in files.

the "nox enslave one" is in Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\NoxBestiasDarkestPerversionsAlone\decisions

and put a # in front of every line between

#targetted_decisions = {"  near the top and

"#loyality factors (cumulative)"

and to remove the "nox get me pregnant" one (that sort of spoilers when you got pregnant cause it disappears then) its in:

put a # in front of everything between:

"#    nox_get_me_pregnant = {"

and

"nox_cheat_impregnate_me = {"   where the } closes above.

or try my edited two files below if you not sure what to do.

Thank you for doing this for people.  On the bright side, a minor updated to NDPA might happen in a matter of weeks rather than months.  A lot of the Night Wolf invasion stuff will be re-disabled or maybe modified so it can be disabled via the existing game rules.  The in-heat/rut mechanics will also be mostly disabled and/or modified until I can completely rework how I want to handle them and the future things they would have facilitated.

Side Projects & NDPA's future (updated)

As I mentioned a few posts back, I am very heavily invested in the core work I have done for NDPA.  So, while I am envisioning my side projects as being able to be used standalone, they will be made with a toolkit formed from mechanics, scripts, traits, and custom event graphics that were made for NDPA.  Also, all of them will be made with an eye for NDPA integration (unless a specific project doesn't make sense to merge into NDPA). 

As I mentioned, before I return to doing any heavy work or new content in NDPA, I am attempting to make a standalone slavers guild society that will also be integrated into NDPA.  At minimum I will finish the "core" section and as much of the "high priority" section that is deemed necessary for the society to be worth having in your game before returning to new content for NDPA.

Like most things I do, this is not going to be as simple as I had originally envisioned.  I have a rather ambitious outline of what I want from my slavers guild society (copied from my NoxBestia's Workshop topic):

Spoiler

PROJECT GOALS & STATUS

CURRENT PROJECT:  A Slaver's Guild Society

ABSTRACT: To make a successful BDSM themed slavers guild society for adult CK2 play

1. CORE:  These things need completed before this is ready for previewing.
    1. Modify tutorial society template into framework for new society
    2. add custom event (triggered from "on_society_failed_to_find_new_leader" on_action) for generating a grandmaster since no default NPC will meet the minimum specs.
    3. Add any additional events mechanically required for a character to progress through the ranks
  2. HIGH PRIORITY:  These are needed for the society to be usable as I envision it.
    1. DETERMINE SOCIETY POWERS (including passive modifiers):
      NOTE: for now I will list the ones for the assassins society and modify/remove them as I go.
      1. LEVEL 1:
        1. [passive] {assassin} some plot power
        2. {devil worshipers} Sacrifice to Satan (NOTE: to be reworked into enslaving any prisoner)
        3. {assassin} Attempt to abduct (for low ranking nobles and the landless)
        4. {assassin} borrow money
        5. {assassin} donate money
        6. {assassin} use hashish (NOTE: this will probably be replaced with some sort of orgy or BDSM dungeon events)
      2. LEVEL 2:
        1. [passive] {assassin} more plot power
        2. {assassin} Intimidate ruler for favor
        3. NOTE: 1 power is not enough for any society IMHO    
      3. LEVEL 3:
        1. [passive] {assassin} even more plot power
        2. {assassin} Hire ships (trade society currency for a fleet)
        3. NOTE: 1 power is not enough for any society IMHO   
      4. LEVEL 4:
        1. [passive] {assassin} most plot power
        2. {assassin} Raise Army of Assassins (trade currency for 5,000 troops)
        3. {assassin} Mark/Unmark for death (set a character as the focus for automatic missions for other assassins - this will be reworked into abducting and enslaving higher tier rulers and other "protected" characters)
    2. QUESTS:  There needs to be at least three quests per society level, but I would like a lot more!  This should be ever-expanding after minimums are reached.
      1. LEVEL 1:
        1. ?
        2. ?
        3. ?
        4. SPECIAL: In old school German BDSM tradition, anyone wanting to advance to a level 2 dominant in the guild must submit themselves for service slave training.
      2. LEVEL 2:
        1. ?
        2. ?
        3. ?
        4. SPECIAL: In old school German BDSM tradition, anyone wanting to advance to a level 3 dominant in the guild must submit themselves for sexual slave training and must embrace at least 2 kinks (as top, bottom, or switch).
      3. LEVEL 3:
        1. ?
        2. ?
        3. ?
        4. SPECIAL: In old school German BDSM tradition, anyone wanting to advance to a level 4 dominant in the guild must submit themselves for court slave training (minus the nullification/genital mutilation) and must embrace at least 4 additional kinks (as top, bottom, or switch).
      4. LEVEL 4:
        1. ?
        2. ?
        3. ?
        4. SPECIAL: In order to maintain a level 4 status within the guild you must submit at least one potential slave a year, even if you buy them.  Otherwise you will rank down.
        5. SPECIAL SPECIAL: If you are the grandmaster of the society then you will have additional duties in order to not lose your status and drop to a regualr level 4 or even rank down.
    3. SLAVERY MECHANICS & OPTIONS: 
      1. Custom mechanics for vanilla CK2/standalone
        1. Slave Capturing (done via powers)
        2. Slave Conditioning (or breaking): The younger the slave the more easily conditioned but also the more easily injured or ruined.
          1. NEED: slave training mechanics (automatic and interactive options)
            1. Manual interactive training will include scenes for punish & reward.  Slave reactions will be based on traits with RNG added.
            2. Torture & mutilation options (including gore porn, rape, public usage, snuff, etc...)
            3. Releasing or recruiting of someone before trained
            4. breaking of slave's will (various degrees from reduced value to not even usable as manual labor)
            5. unintentional death (or suicide) of slave in training 
          2. NEED: brainwashing/deep hypnosis scenes & mechanics
          3. NEED: character of escape during training (with possible killing of slavers and/or freeing of other slaves in training)
          4. NEED: Loyalty/Runaway/Murder mechanics
        3. Slave Education:  Slaves can be given multiple levels of education so long as they meet the requirements (bribery of the grandmaster allows for certain exceptions in some cases).  The younger the slave the more easily conditioned but also the more easily injured or ruined.  NOTE: slavery education removes any current focuses.
          1. Common Laborer: (anyone any age) intended for the untrained & characters with low stats.  It is also a failsafe and can be applied to anyone.  If a common laborer has no other slave training then when they are sold, individual characters will be converted into a province modifier and be equivalent to dead.  NOTE: I see this as doubling as a great helper to population cleanup!
            1. NEED: option for children under the age of 6 to be sold on the black market instead
            2. NEED: new death reason for sold into slavery much like "vanished without a trace" death.
            3. NEED: event that that randomly estimates a slave's expected lifetime and adds stackable province modifiers accordingly.
          2. Court Slave: (restricted & traditionally they are fully nullified like the eunuchs of China were)
            1. Special Requirements:
              1. min age to start training: 6
              2. min age to finish training (normally): 16
              3. required: completed education OR must be smart (traits and/or skill) and have a diplomatic trait (including childhood ones).  NOTE: this can wave the finish training age requirement
              4. NEED: event with decision to nullify males or not.  Option for females to sterilized, mutilated, or moved into diplomatic seduction training.
            2. NEED: special slave only diplomacy actions
            3. NEED: ability to reward a slave (including nullos) with a viceroyalty title.  If possible this should include county and barony titles that revert upon the slave's death.
          3. Soldier Slave: (restricted) primarily for slaves with a martial education or highly desirable martial traits.
            1. Special Requirements:
              1. min age to start training: 5
              2. min age to finish training (normally): 13
              3. required: completed education OR must be strong (traits and/or skill) and have a martial trait (including childhood ones).  NOTE: this can reduce the minimum age for completing training.
              4. NEED: event with decision to nullify males or not.  Option for females to sterilized, or mutilated.  Both sexes can instead be assigned to sexual torture training.
            2. NEED: special slave only combat skill traits?
            3. MAYBE?: gladiatorial or other slave combat spectacles?
          4. House Slave: (can be anyone) primarily for natural submissives, those with a stewardship education, or even low-stat slaves you don't want to turn into common laborers.
            1. Special Requirements:
              1. min age to start training: 4
              2. min age to finish training (normally): 10
            2. NEED: event with decision to make into specialty service slaves such as:
              1. service slave: not much different than normal staff/servants
              2. living furniture: this will eventually need events around it for it to be worth doing.  There will be a prestige bonus & piety hit for these.  NOTE: this can also be taught to sex slaves
              3. milking slave: conditioned to lactate or produce large amounts of semen. There will be a small bonus for your capital holding and/or additional minor income
              4. court whore: not necessarily trained as a sex slave, but can be used by courtiers, counselors, vassals, any close family, and any liege.  Needs events & decisions added!
              5. personal urinal:
              6. court urinal:
              7. personal chamber pot:
              8. court chamber pot:
              9. NO SPECIALIZATION: option for none of the above.
            3. NEED: special slave only stewardship boons
            4. MAYBE?: tie-ins to existing stewardship events and/or options to force trigger certain things like the gardening event and so on.
          5. Sex Slave: (can be anyone) primarily for those with an intrigue education or already existing perversions, hedonism, lustful, or seduction traits.  Can be used for low-stat slaves you don't want to turn into common laborers.
            1. Special Requirements:
              1. min age to start training (normally): [puberty trigger]
              2. min age to finish training (normally): 16
              3. exception minimum age to start training: 0, 2, 6, 10 (debending on amount of bribe and traits of grandmaster)
                1. NEEDS: rules from NDPA
                2. NEEDS: special mechancis for this kind of bribery
                3. NEEDS: special mechancis for severe physical trauma and death of slave pushed too fast and/or too early)
                4. NEEDS: special events with carefully censored versions.
            2. NEED: event with decision to make into specialty sex slaves such as:
              1. seduction specialist: NEED a decision so they can be used for a chance to get a favour from the 3rd party target
              2. living furniture: this will eventually need events around it for it to be worth doing.  There will be a prestige bonus & piety hit for these.  NOTE: this can also be taught to service slaves
              3. milking slave: conditioned to lactate or produce large amounts of semen. There will be a small bonus for your capital holding and/or additional minor income.  NOTE: this can also be taught to service slaves
              4. court sex worker: Much more trained than a common whore or a court whore.  Can be used by courtiers, counselors, vassals, any close family, and any liege.  Needs events & decisions added, including earning money in a brothel!
              5. personal urinal:
              6. court urinal:
              7. personal chamber pot:
              8. court chamber pot:
              9. Any Kink Training: certain kinks require someone with the kink to train them (bottom, top, or switch doesn't matter)
              10. breeding slave: need decisions and events to keep pregnant or designate breeding partners.  Good for home grown slaves.
              11. NO SPECIALIZATION: option for none of the above.
            3. NEED: special slave only stewardship boons
            4. MAYBE?: tie-ins to existing intrigue events, and/or options to force trigger certain intrigue focus events, frame characters for rape, adultery, bestiality, and so on (for imprisonment, blackmail, and so on)
          6. Scholar Slave: (highly restricted) only for those with a strong scholarly education or already existing education and intelligence traits.
            1. Special Requirements:
              1. min age to start training (normally): 6
              2. min age to finish training (normally): 20
              3. exception minimum age to start training: for under 6 the slave must be a genius, or quick with another complementry trait.
            2. NEED: event with decision to make into specialty scholars such as:
              1. medical specialist: if you trust your slave and they can take the traiing, you have a new court physician.
              2. witchdoctor: they must also meet the NDPA witchdoctor minimums.
              3. (maybe) magical education: {this needs further thought}
              4. conversion specialist: these can be assigned to individual people to try to convert them to your culture and/or religion.  They will have a bonus if assigned as court priest and given conversion job action.  NOTE: they must also have the seduction specialist training for a sex slave and there will be additional bonuses if they are also trained as a court slave.
              5. Research specialist (military): NOTE: requires soldier slave training as well.
              6. Research specialist (economic): NOTE: requires service slave training as well
              7. Research specialist (cultural): NOTE: requires diplomatic slave training as well.
              8. NO SPECIALIZATION: option for none of the above.
            3. NEED: special slave only education boons  (... like what???)
            4. MAYBE?: tie-ins to existing education events, and/or options to force trigger certain education focus events.
          7. PONDER: Any oOther kinds of slave training needed?
        4. Slave Market
        5. Mass Slavery mechanics
      2. Mechanics for Dark World Reborn slavery tie-ins & overrides
      3. Mechanics for A Game of Thrones slavery tie-ins & overrides.
      4. (maybe) Mechanics for Warhammer slavery tie-ins & overrides
  3. MEDIUM PRIORITY: TBD
  4. LOW PRIORITY: TBD
  5. CLEANUP: hopefully there won't be missing localisation and graphics, but then I am a dreamer... /sigh
  6. BONUS: whatever else other people suggest that sounds cool to me...

2018-04-10: Some extensive graphics editing, a cool website for playing with gears, and some reworking of an old bit of art I had commissioned for a company I gave up on has given me the new graphic for slavers guild missions:

nox_slavers_guild_missions.thumb.png.19b0970cea2e9e8d8b52f248161df0af.png

1 hour ago, NoxBestia said:

As I mentioned, before I return to doing any heavy work or new content in NDPA, I am attempting to make a standalone slavers guild society that will also be integrated into NDPA.  At minimum I will finish the "core" section and as much of the "high priority" section that is deemed necessary for the society to be worth having in your game before returning to new content for NDPA.

Yes, please, thanks you. It is targeted slavery then, not a "in-bulk" slaves after a raid. Because the bulk one would become annoying to handle down the road. I'm very interested in a "slave" status, and how it could affect the layers of society. You could have a family of slaves working for your dynasty, but groups of slave remaining figurative.

32 minutes ago, bicobus said:

Yes, please, thanks you. It is targeted slavery then, not a "in-bulk" slaves after a raid. Because the bulk one would become annoying to handle down the road. I'm very interested in a "slave" status, and how it could affect the layers of society. You could have a family of slaves working for your dynasty, but groups of slave remaining figurative.

Any "group slavery" that I might do would be in the form of a province bonus or military recruitment, but right now I don't have plans for any like AGOT has with the unsullied.

57 minutes ago, bicobus said:

A saw something about "mass slavery mechanic" and was a bit scared :tongue:. Bonus to military is a good idea though.

So there is!?  Wow, I don't remember putting that in there and I wrote almost all of that today!  However, where it is located it does makes sense that I would have put it there.

Rest assured that any mass slavery mechanics I may or may not write will not generate individual characters.  On the contrary, I am hoping to have the slavery system help dispose of dead weight characters.  :skull:

"Welcome to Slaver City where you can cash in your unwanted courtiers for gold and favors!"  /laughs

My new slavers guild society (and the next iteration of NDPA) will add an anti-kink trait to each kink for characters that hate a particular kink.  I am also (tentatively) planning on adding a preference & endowment trait "showing/hiding decision" much like (and inspired by) the one that @Liqui Turtle has for DWETOS.

On 08.04.2018 at 7:51 AM, mirlo1 said:

Your mod no longer works right the old one was better. with this mod the game ist just slowing down and many functions dont work right! after 10-15 years game gets so slow :-(

You can try "Only Europe" mod from Nexus. Heavily modded games are not about world conquest anyway. It seems to be compatible with DWR, NDPA, DW Toska, and Expanded Slavery from my experience.