[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

7 hours ago, SOMETHINGHIP said:

Oh, when can we look forward to the nightwolf invasion? Moreoever can we trigger it with the console in the current version of the mod? 

I'm not sure yet when I will have it working again.  I broke it pretty bad and you can't even manually trigger it right now.  It and the Kitsune infiltration are quite high on my list of priorities, but there are several things currently higher that I need to get fixed first.

To ALL: If anyone has experience or knows of guides on how to guide the AI's direction of conquest, I'd love to know more about it so my invasions are less random in the direction they conquer.

1 hour ago, Alaratt said:

HOD worked for me. Tried the werewolf dungeon and got my nightkin lady pregnant with a werewolf. Only one I tried though. My biggest issue was in-heat spam. Everytime a nightwolf went into heat I would get 1 (or two sometimes) notification. There are a lot of nightwolves in my game. I went into heat myself twice while testing and first went good, but second time she went into heat, a little later got event saying she was getting hornier, then got the finished in-heat, then got the second...getting hornier event. The only other thing I noticed was the nox shopping intrigue decision had no effect.

I was wondering about that from what I was seeing in my own short test games.  What breeding speed are your rules set to?  Also, I will be adding an option that will give you 10 years without any notification of people going into heat.

Nox shopping is for standalone mode shouldn't be active if DWR is.  (Also it isn't written yet.)  I'll add that to the bugs.

13 minutes ago, mirlo1 said:

I reinstalled all mods deleted the old before.

Now i have installed bigger_events, christianity mod 1.8, dw reborn 1.63, slavery expended, dw toska, and your 3 mod parts.

When i click on my charater protrait and click on visit house of discretions the menue opens. when i click on breed with werewolf the old message appears module not rdy yet. i dont know how you can use it?

P.s.: I diddn´t build the house in town (no money yet) but the menue exists when i right click on my character portait

NDPA is no longer compatible with Toska nor can I take the time to try to fix that until @DocToska returns to updating his mod, sadly. 

I have not tested it with christianity so you'll have to rely on others to let you know what works and what doesn't.  I will gladly do what I can to make them compatible, but last time I tried there were compatibility issues if christianity and DWR were both active with NDPA.  I haven't tried since then.

Slavery expanded should work with NDPA (please verify it is not commented out for testing in either of my .mod files).  If there are issues, please let me know and I'll address them and/or work with @zia to make things work together.

My mod should only have 2 parts active: Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions Alone and the NDPA Dark World Compatibility module.

I mentioned in the release notes/changelog that the HOD will work as normal and the buildings are a future requirement and expansion.

• The Hall of Discretion is currently undergoing major reconstruction.  For now, it still functions as it always has but you will notice new related building options with a mix of town and castle requirements.  In the future, you will have to meet the requirements and build these buildings before you will have access to the Halls of Discretion.  Even then, upgrades will be needed to access certain portions and features.
4 minutes ago, mirlo1 said:

Small question if you give your character the zoofile trait omnisexual. Do the other zoofile traits affect the char also or do i just need this 1?

And is there a way to train my childerens to get that traits?

The zoophile_omnisexual traits should remove their separate counterparts; however, right now they are jsut for show.  I do not believe that I have anything special triggering off of them... yet.  In the future they will trigger more zoo content as well as reduce some of the future penalties that will be added to interracial relations.  Nothing specifically gives these traits to children (except maybe "Wolf Mother?" which should be updated to give at least kink_zoophile_canine if you choose to accept her offer of sex).  Many future events are planned for sexual experimentation and fetish exploration during the education phase of a character's life..

2 minutes ago, Battle.cry said:

re already have the crusader kings II, but there is a weekend deal on steam for crusader kings 2 for free to play, plus 50% discount on all availabl

This is allrdy written in the crusader folder and for this mod you need alot more than just the basic game^^ But thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, NoxBestia said:

I was wondering about that from what I was seeing in my own short test games.  What breeding speed are your rules set to?  Also, I will be adding an option that will give you 10 years without any notification of people going into heat.

Nox shopping is for standalone mode shouldn't be active if DWR is.  (Also it isn't written yet.)  I'll add that to the bugs.

I left it on default breeding rate, medium. Played about 8-10 game years

13 minutes ago, Alaratt said:

I left it on default breeding rate, medium. Played about 8-10 game years

Cool.  Medium is the best starting point for tuning breeding and I am definitely open to suggested tuning rates.  My initial thoughts is that heat and rut should last longer with more time between them... but how much longer and how much time???

2 hours ago, NoxBestia said:

To ALL: If anyone has experience or knows of guides on how to guide the AI's direction of conquest, I'd love to know more about it so my invasions are less random in the direction they conquer.

Check the file common\cb_types\00_cb_types.txt, in it there is a manifest_destiny_invasion rule (comment: This can be used for various special cases; the great conquerors).

Not really a guide, but is kind of an example to direct how a set of invasions should occurs.

8 minutes ago, FlyingSpaceRhino said:

Is NDPA compatible with HIP?

I have not updated and released my HIP compatibility module, so at the very least it will mess up religious icons.  As for the rest, I'm not sure what will and won't work at this time.

The same is true for CK2Plus.

AGOT with NDPA still crashes to desktop upon actual game start.

13 minutes ago, Bah! said:

Is there a way to tune the amount of furries being generated at start? I've noticed that they seem to overtake humanity pretty quickly, which is kind of... odd...

Not yet, but once I am done tuning the in_heat/in_rut stuff then their initial generation will be tied to the breeding rate and the night wolf invasion settings, save for Kitsune.  Kitsune will have their own seeding rules.

Currently, every independent ruler of King tier or higher gets their own pregnant night wolf.  Previously it was any independent count or higher and that was insane and a half!!!

2 hours ago, bicobus said:

Check the file common\cb_types\00_cb_types.txt, in it there is a manifest_destiny_invasion rule (comment: This can be used for various special cases; the great conquerors).

Not really a guide, but is kind of an example to direct how a set of invasions should occurs.

Thank you.  I have been looking at the code and I'll start experimenting with a copy of it when I return to working on the night wolf invasion.  It does look promising.

5 minutes ago, NoxBestia said:

Not yet, but once I am done tuning the in_heat/in_rut stuff then their initial generation will be tied to the breeding rate and the night wolf invasion settings, save for Kitsune.  Kitsune will have their own seeding rules.

Currently, every independent ruler of King tier or higher gets their own pregnant night wolf.  Previously it was any independent count or higher and that was insane and a half!!!

Alright, is there a way to turn off their spawning for now? Maybe a block of code that could be commented out manually by me?

I'm not just into humanity being bred out before the nightwolf invasion even happens. In fact my presemption was that furries would remain almost non-existent until the invasion.

5 minutes ago, Bah! said:

Alright, is there a way to turn off their spawning for now? Maybe a block of code that could be commented out manually by me?

I'm not just into humanity being bred out before the nightwolf invasion even happens. In fact my presemption was that furries would remain almost non-existent until the invasion.

Yep.  Comment out line 111 in ../mod/events/NoxDPA-OnAction_events.txt

character_event = { id = NoxDPAnoxwolf.30 days = 7 }	# spawn offspring across the world

3 hours ago, NoxBestia said:

Cool.  Medium is the best starting point for tuning breeding and I am definitely open to suggested tuning rates.  My initial thoughts is that heat and rut should last longer with more time between them... but how much longer and how much time???

I think about every 4-5 years is a good medium. As for length, for medium, I would say between 3-9 months. I didn't keep track of how long they actually lasted for me, but seemed pretty quick. Maybe if set to fast then each stage last a month and be done for the year, and if set to slow then in heat/rut every ten years but lasts 9-12 months so the player doesn't miss it due to wars or something.

Nox

I dont see any of Your education "traits" available. I didnt played Conclave DLC before, I started with your mod but I think there are just the basic ones.

Is it a bug or do I have to trigger something? (or are they just turned off now?)

Also, I have more mods active (NOT Toska), are there any more conflicts with other mods?

Thanks for the update again :smile:

19 minutes ago, Battle.cry said:

Nox

I dont see any of Your education "traits" available. I didnt played Conclave DLC before, I started with your mod but I think there are just the basic ones.

Is it a bug or do I have to trigger something? (or are they just turned off now?)

Also, I have more mods active (NOT Toska), are there any more conflicts with other mods?

Thanks for the update again :smile:

As a test, start a game with _only_ NDPA.  No other mods at all.  Then check for the education traits with any child.  Charlemagne is a good character to do this with as he has two children you can assign their focus to even if they are too young for a guardian.  You are looking for this graphic:

post-850739-0-80565600-1508895307_thumb.png

1 hour ago, NoxBestia said:

As a test, start a game with _only_ NDPA.  No other mods at all.  Then check for the education traits with any child.  Charlemagne is a good character to do this with as he has two children you can assign their focus to even if they are too young for a guardian.  You are looking for this graphic:

post-850739-0-80565600-1508895307_thumb.png

I had active pedrocest and somewhat bigger interface and it still didnt worked. then I turned both off and it works. 

11 minutes ago, Battle.cry said:

I had active pedrocest and somewhat bigger interface and it still didnt worked. then I turned both off and it works. 

Without having ever used either, I would guess somewhat bigger interface is what is breaking it.  Unfortunately, it makes sense that it does since I am moding the core interface to add these childhood traits.  You might try making somewhat bigger interface a dependency of NDPA as see if it works then.  It could break even worse though.