[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

I am having a problem with my new society I want to throw out and see if anyone here knows anything about.  (I also posted on the Paradox forums.)

Society Help: NPCs are not obeying society rank requirements.

I want to maintain strict minimum requirements for the ranks in my society. If the grandmaster of a society dies, then the highest scoring member of the society becomes the new grandmaster even if they do not qualify for the position.

I assumed that I could prevent this with the on_society_failed_to_find_new_leader on-action. So far I have been unable to find a working example of someone using that on_action. The only information I have even found about it is in the 00_on_actions.txt file and it isn't much. When I console kill the grandmaster I don't even see log entries for my NoxGuild.98 event trying to run. What do I need to do? Also, even if this on_action isn't the way to solve my problem are there any examples of a society successfully using that on_action?

# An indestructible society failed to find a new leader from existing characters

# Root = Society
# From = Previous leader
on_society_failed_to_find_new_leader = {
events = {
NoxGuild.98
}
}[/CODE][/QUOTE]

That's what I had in mind for my society idea too. I think wikia states that "on_society_failed_to_find_new_leader" fires only if "startup_populate" condition fails to find any valid society candidates for "indestructible" societies. So it doesn't fire in case of grandmaster death.

MNM.1750 event is supposed to fire for new grandmasters.

00_on_actions.txt

# A character ranks up in their society, or becomes grandmaster
# Root = Character
# From = Society
on_character_society_rank_up = {
    events = {
        735 # Dark Lord achievement
        736 # Birthright achievement
        737 # Jihad Sultan achievement
        MNM.1750 # Grandmaster notification event
    }
}

Anyway, it's purely cosmetic. Quests are added by generic events, decisions have their own checks as well. All of it can check for some variable like "real_society_rank" instead of "society_rank" for grandmasters.

00_on_actions.txt

# Fires every two years for characters who are members of any society
on_society_bi_yearly_pulse = {
    events = {
        MNM.6199 # Assassins quest tombola
        MNM.7200 # Devil Worshipers quest tombola
        MNM.4000 # Monastic order quest tombola
        MNM.3000 # Secret religious society quest tombola
        MNM.1000 # Hermetics quest tombola
        MNM.7000 # Devil Worshipers: soul corruption chance
    }

3 hours ago, Ellestar said:

That's what I had in mind for my society idea too. I think wikia states that "on_society_failed_to_find_new_leader" fires only if "startup_populate" condition fails to find any valid society candidates for "indestructible" societies. So it doesn't fire in case of grandmaster death.

MNM.1750 event is supposed to fire for new grandmasters.

00_on_actions.txt

# A character ranks up in their society, or becomes grandmaster
# Root = Character
# From = Society
on_character_society_rank_up = {
    events = {
        735 # Dark Lord achievement
        736 # Birthright achievement
        737 # Jihad Sultan achievement
        MNM.1750 # Grandmaster notification event
    }
}

Anyway, it's purely cosmetic. Quests are added by generic events, decisions have their own checks as well. All of it can check for some variable like "real_society_rank" instead of "society_rank" for grandmasters.

00_on_actions.txt

# Fires every two years for characters who are members of any society
on_society_bi_yearly_pulse = {
    events = {
        MNM.6199 # Assassins quest tombola
        MNM.7200 # Devil Worshipers quest tombola
        MNM.4000 # Monastic order quest tombola
        MNM.3000 # Secret religious society quest tombola
        MNM.1000 # Hermetics quest tombola
        MNM.7000 # Devil Worshipers: soul corruption chance
    }

After reading this, I set impossible to meet startup population requirements (except by console command adding a trait) so my guild has no one in it.  So by doing that, I would have assumed it would have triggered the on_society_failed_to_find_new_leader event, but it did not.  I put the game on observe mode and let it run for 3 years and nothing.  My event never fired and the society was without members or a grandmaster.

As for MNM.1750, it is just the notification event that fires for someone who was already promoted to grandmaster.

Searching though CK2 code for set_society_grandmaster = yes I found 34 hits.  Of those, MNM.10024 was the one that could fire for _any_ society that didn't have a grandmaster.  But, like all of the others (except SoA.3020 which is for a demon child taking over the devil worshipers), it just let the person be grandmaster whether they were qualified or not.

I could modify MNM.10024 to do what I want/need and move on, but that does not solve the mystery of why my on_society_failed_to_find_new_leader event never fires.

I really wish there was a way to disable the shadow wolves from showing up at all, not just avoid an invasion.

Playing as a werewolf king they're really irritating to how I like to play, and constantly impregnating everyone in my dynasty to the point where 2/3 kids in my family are from random wolves constantly showing up, and my concubines are impregnated so fast out from under me that I basically have to constantly be impregnating them myself if I want kids because they spend most of their lives knocked up by the shadow wolves.

32 minutes ago, RavenActual said:

I really wish there was a way to disable the shadow wolves from showing up at all, not just avoid an invasion.

Playing as a werewolf king they're really irritating to how I like to play, and constantly impregnating everyone in my dynasty to the point where 2/3 kids in my family are from random wolves constantly showing up, and my concubines are impregnated so fast out from under me that I basically have to constantly be impregnating them myself if I want kids because they spend most of their lives knocked up by the shadow wolves.

When I return to working on this MOD and after I have the breeding issues resolved and the night wolf invasion taken care of, then I might add a rule option that prevents nightwolves from being generated at all.

Currently I have no ETA as to when I will be again be working on NDPA.  My current focus is on a different project.

Evening guys.

Im sorry but I am in need of some assistance in my current "wtf?" problem :smiley:

I dont know if it is intentional, mistake or if I simply dont know how the game itself works, but Im trying to build the hall of discretion and its additional buildings. The problem is, that these buildings are build-able only in towns but building kennels or that building for centaurs, it require stables / keep. But these are only build-able in castles. 

Am I missing something here? :smiley:

EDIT: I've tried building a castle in another slot in the same area, but building stables/keep there doesnt work. 

1 hour ago, Battle.cry said:

Evening guys.

Im sorry but I am in need of some assistance in my current "wtf?" problem :smiley:

I dont know if it is intentional, mistake or if I simply dont know how the game itself works, but Im trying to build the hall of discretion and its additional buildings. The problem is, that these buildings are build-able only in towns but building kennels or that building for centaurs, it require stables / keep. But these are only build-able in castles. 

Am I missing something here? :smiley:

EDIT: I've tried building a castle in another slot in the same area, but building stables/keep there doesnt work. 

I had intended for a player to have to build in both a castle holding and a town holding in the same provence.  I thought I had tested that, but I am not certain now.

8 hours ago, NoxBestia said:

I had intended for a player to have to build in both a castle holding and a town holding in the same provence.  I thought I had tested that, but I am not certain now.

Im going to try it one more time, maybe I messed up something.

EDIT: it looks like i did everything right. built hall of discretion in "XY" area, building kennels and other buildings not possible. Built castle and stables/keep in it but building kennels and other buildings still not possible. sorry :confused: (Actually My castle is "upgraded" tribe. Cant this be the problem? It looks like regular castle though...)

9 hours ago, Battle.cry said:

Im going to try it one more time, maybe I messed up something.

EDIT: it looks like i did everything right. built hall of discretion in "XY" area, building kennels and other buildings not possible. Built castle and stables/keep in it but building kennels and other buildings still not possible. sorry :confused: (Actually My castle is "upgraded" tribe. Cant this be the problem? It looks like regular castle though...)

Upgraded from tribe to castle is supposed to be the same as a regular castle.  I'll look into the buildings when I return to working on NDPA.  I probably missed some stuff.

Maal figured it out how to make NPC-only society grandmaster in his "The Orders of Chivalry" mod.

He made it so a title owner (for example, d_knights_templar) is always a society grandmaster. On title holder change, he instantly makes new title holder a new grandmaster before a player has a chance to automatically jump to a grandmaster title.

# ROOT is the character, FROM is the title, FROMFROM is the old holder
on_new_holder = {
    events = {
        CHI.105 #Title Management
    }
}

on_new_holder_inheritance = {
    events = {
    }
}

on_new_holder_usurpation = {
    events = {
    }
}
        if = { #knights_templar
            limit = {
                has_landed_title = d_knights_templar
            }
            if = {
                limit = { NOT = { society_member_of = society_knights_templar } }
                join_society = society_knights_templar
            }
            join_society = society_knights_templar
            set_society_grandmaster = yes

Thank for the mod!

I have a question. I don't know if the Procreo decision comes from your mod or Toska (both are having Procreo), but I can't seem to use Procreo on myself. I am not that into bestiality but I remember that as a female ruler I can use it on myself, but that decision is nowhere to be found even when right-clicking on myself.

Also, how are kinks and perversions obtainable in the game? Are they functional yet? I saw many traits in the Ruler Designer but they don't have any bonus or opinion modifier.

I'm using the following mods:

- DWR

- Darkest Perversion

- Toska's

- Beyond Heresy

- Slavery Expanded

- And also Legalized Gay Marriage, testing it if it can work with DWR and other submods.

Also, is it possible to mod the gender of the child during pregnancy? It is a bit weird for futa and girl (or even girl and girl) to spawn male even on biological standpoint (no Y chromosome).

1 hour ago, Kjojo said:

Thank for the mod!

I have a question. I don't know if the Procreo decision comes from your mod or Toska (both are having Procreo), but I can't seem to use Procreo on myself. I am not that into bestiality but I remember that as a female ruler I can use it on myself, but that decision is nowhere to be found even when right-clicking on myself.

Also, how are kinks and perversions obtainable in the game? Are they functional yet? I saw many traits in the Ruler Designer but they don't have any bonus or opinion modifier.

I'm using the following mods:

- DWR

- Darkest Perversion

- Toska's

- Beyond Heresy

- Slavery Expanded

- And also Legalized Gay Marriage, testing it if it can work with DWR and other submods.

Also, is it possible to mod the gender of the child during pregnancy? It is a bit weird for futa and girl (or even girl and girl) to spawn male even on biological standpoint (no Y chromosome).

Procreo is a disabled feature right now in NDPA

Toska Mod needs to be updated before using anymore, a lot of things will break

Kinks are just framework still

As far as I know nobody has figured out how to mod gender and twin rate for births yet though I think it is on Noxs list to figure out how to

Firstly, thanks for ur job, ur mod (and DW reborn) is pretty famous in China actually. Really fun lol

And there is a question from my game, I was using ur mod and DW Toska, but after I get in my game I found out every pictures had being change to some cartoon animals, I dont know what happened and I do want to see some girls rather than those animals lol, just wandering that how should I fix with it.;)

14 minutes ago, shenlongyzc said:

Firstly, thanks for ur job, ur mod (and DW reborn) is pretty famous in China actually. Really fun lol

And there is a question from my game, I was using ur mod and DW Toska, but after I get in my game I found out every pictures had being change to some cartoon animals, I dont know what happened and I do want to see some girls rather than those animals lol, just wandering that how should I fix with it.;)

DW Toska is buggy and the modder isn't around for a while to fix the issues. Better disable it.

Do you have DW Reborn as well? Because Reborn is the main one that you should have.

It's probably not possible, but is there a way to disable the night wolves from spawning or failing that delete them entirely? I tried commenting out line 111 of " /mod/events/NoxDPA-OnAction_events.txt " but it didn't seem to work. They still spawned regardless. Not really game breaking as I can smite them with console commands, just curious.

12 minutes ago, Skycobra51 said:

kill command is really helpful. But it's like playing whack a mole. Kill one and two more pop up. Been attempting to add a rule that completely shuts them off, but no dice, since I don't know how rules modding works.

I always activate Nox' cheats on so that I can immediately imprison them to sacrifice them to Lilith.

However, the issue is that some random wolves just pop up outside of my court (a courtier or vassal of my direct vassals) and for some reason they are able to bang my daughter every-fking-time. No, they even impregnate my courtiers and only when they give birth I know that those wolves infiltrated my domain. They seek every hole possible to breed.

15 hours ago, Kjojo said:

I always activate Nox' cheats on so that I can immediately imprison them to sacrifice them to Lilith.

However, the issue is that some random wolves just pop up outside of my court (a courtier or vassal of my direct vassals) and for some reason they are able to bang my daughter every-fking-time. No, they even impregnate my courtiers and only when they give birth I know that those wolves infiltrated my domain. They seek every hole possible to breed.

Only issue with that, is that they keep respawning, they're like orks in that regard :confused:

Anyway, I've been trying multiple ways to keep them from spawning. I'm examining if the purge_centaurs game rule can be used as a base to make a purge_nightwolves rule. Also looking into a purge decision.

22 hours ago, Kjojo said:

DW Toska is buggy and the modder isn't around for a while to fix the issues. Better disable it.

Do you have DW Reborn as well? Because Reborn is the main one that you should have.

yep, I do have DW reborn. So do u mean that those picture shouldnt be showed like that way if I run DW NDPA 0.0.1.0.2 & DW reborn 1.65 without toska?