[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

On 5/30/2018 at 3:12 AM, NoxBestia said:

As you can see from the screenshot, futanari self-impregnation worked just fine for me.  Did you set the correct game rule to allow self impregnation?  What troubleshooting steps did you take?  What steps are you using to try to impregnate yourself?  Are you running ANY mods other than NDPA, Dark World Reborn, and the DWR compatibility pack?

image.thumb.png.01294ae86423a0a4bf8d2021ddd3d98e.png

i set the correct game rule and running all of the main dark world mods 

7 hours ago, Rodazura said:

Having issues, do you install only the NOXDPA files if running Dark World reborn, or all of the files

The extra files (supplement) are the compatibility files for DWR, so you need both. If not using DWR then you only need the main mod

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 12:17 AM, chb123 said:

Pretty quiet on this thread. Really hoping for more updates to this great mod! ?

In time there will be.  My muse and I aren't on speaking terms right now.  Plus the summer heat is killing my drive to code.  Accursed 3 digit temperatures(F) here and I'm already heat-sensitive.

In a different thread @zia was talking about how traits are better than cultures for new races so that the game doesn't just mass-create a bunch of NPCs if you land one.  That gave me the idea of making some of my new and future races start out defined only by traits, but once there is a certain nubmer of them in the world, an event can kick off where the player has the choice of allowing them to become a race of their own or keeping them rare.  This would probably be a pain to code, but I think it would be cool.  I may look into it when things cool down here.

2 hours ago, NoxBestia said:

In a different thread @zia was talking about how traits are better than cultures for new races so that the game doesn't just mass-create a bunch of NPCs if you land one.  That gave me the idea of making some of my new and future races start out defined only by traits, but once there is a certain nubmer of them in the world, an event can kick off where the player has the choice of allowing them to become a race of their own or keeping them rare.  This would probably be a pain to code, but I think it would be cool.  I may look into it when things cool down here.

Surprisingly its actually fairly simple to code. Simply add a decision that  either A) changes your culture ( culture = XXX and if you want your kids effected without adding the trait to them set_graphical_culture = XXX ) or B) changes your vassals culture (same command just scope them first).

Once your culture is changed every npc that spawns in to fill your court (either through decision/generating vassal or ck2 natural court filling mechanics)  they will automatically  have your culture (of if this is a vassals court, their culture) and the graphic culture that goes with it. 

Or C) the easiest way to spread it is to have a decision (in the intrigue menu) that sets a global flag, then have a targeted decision (targeting yourself) that both you and npcs can use to change their culture to the one you want. 

Very, very basic example in the spoiler. Don't trust my brackets though... pretty sure I missed a few, through this together in only a couple minutes.  Feel free to use it if you want. Might be a better way to do it though.

Spoiler

decisions = {
set_global_flag_addculture = {
  is_high_prio = yes # Will show an alert once decision is enabled
  potential = {
trait = XXX
ai = no #Keeps this player only
  }
  allow = {
trait = xxx
ai = no
  }
  effect = {
set_global_flag = addculture
  }
  revoke_allowed = {
    always = no #Not used in vanilla
  }
  ai_will_do = {
    factor = 0 #ai should not use this, just in case previous check breaks.
  }
}
}

targetted_decisions = {
add_culture = {
  filter = self #Filter characters targetted by the player
  ai_target_filter = self #Filter for characters targetted by the AI
  potential = {
has_global_flag = addculture
trait = xxx
  }
  allow = {
trait = XXX
  }
  effect = {
culture = XXX
set_graphical_culture = xxx
  }
  revoke_allowed = {
    always = no 
  }
 ai_will_do = { 
factor = 1 #they will always take it 
}
}
}

11 minutes ago, zia said:

Surprisingly its actually fairly simple to code. Simply add a decision that  either A) changes your culture ( culture = XXX and if you want your kids effected without adding the trait to them set_graphical_culture = XXX ) or B) changes your vassals culture (same command just scope them first).

Once your culture is changed every npc that spawns in to fill your court (either through decision/generating vassal or ck2 natural court filling mechanics)  they will automatically  have your culture (of if this is a vassals court, their culture) and the graphic culture that goes with it. 

Or C) the easiest way to spread it is to have a decision (in the intrigue menu) that sets a global flag, then have a targeted decision (targeting yourself) that both you and npcs can use to change their culture to the one you want. 

Very, very basic example in the spoiler. Don't trust my brackets though... pretty sure I missed a few, through this together in only a couple minutes.  Feel free to use it if you want. Might be a better way to do it though.

Reveal hidden contents

decisions = {
set_global_flag_addculture = {
  is_high_prio = yes # Will show an alert once decision is enabled
  potential = {
trait = XXX
ai = no #Keeps this player only
  }
  allow = {
trait = xxx
ai = no
  }
  effect = {
set_global_flag = addculture
  }
  revoke_allowed = {
    always = no #Not used in vanilla
  }
  ai_will_do = {
    factor = 0 #ai should not use this, just in case previous check breaks.
  }
}
}

targetted_decisions = {
add_culture = {
  filter = self #Filter characters targetted by the player
  ai_target_filter = self #Filter for characters targetted by the AI
  potential = {
trait = xxx
  }
  allow = {
trait = XXX
  }
  effect = {
culture = XXX
set_graphical_culture = xxx
  }
  revoke_allowed = {
    always = no 
  }
 ai_will_do = { 
factor = 1 #they will always take it 
}
}
}

Combined with used_for_random = no set in the culture definition that might just work.  Thank you!!!

On 6/15/2018 at 3:32 PM, dizzy12315 said:

i set the correct game rule and running all of the main dark world mods 

Try a game with just the 3 mods (DWR, NDPA, and the NDPA-DWR Compatibility module) and it should work.  If it does, then it will take trial and error to determine what other DWR sub-mod is conflicting with that function.  If you figure that out, then let me know and I might be able to do something to make it work in the future.

Ranting About An Old Topic: Adult CK2 Without DLC

Even with the relatively recent temporary release of CK2 for free, I have not seen the massive increase for more adult MODs that don't require any DLC that I was expecting.  One of my alternate projects saw me working on a set of core tools that could easily be used by any other modders without having to incorporate all of NDPA.  In a way, this was planned to be sort of like how I released my graphical event as an optional standalone module for others to use even without NDPA.

Anyway, when I was looking into that, I had it in my head that I would make it so that no DLC was required at all, unlike NDPA itself.  To test that, I have to play CK2 with all DLC uninstalled.  OMG, I hate CK2 without DLC!!!  Some of the things that can't be modded in without the "unlocking" DLC are very frustrating from an adult perspective.  One of my biggest frustrations with No-DLC CK2 is the lack of multiple spouses and/or concubines, plus not even being able to add those in for custom religions.  At least I can do playable custom religions and religion groups so I can have sexualized religions.

In terms of an adult mod, for those of you who play with little or no DLC what moddable features do you feel you miss out on the most?

Wait, what dlc is required for concubinage on custom religions? I thought none - and tribals get concubines even if catholics after all.

What is precluded other than polygamy that would stop adult mods? More ofthen than not, what I see is actually modders putting dlcs when they're actually not necessary (e.g. on artifacts, societies and offmaps).

1 hour ago, ngppgn said:

Wait, what dlc is required for concubinage on custom religions? I thought none - and tribals get concubines even if catholics after all.

What is precluded other than polygamy that would stop adult mods? More ofthen than not, what I see is actually modders putting dlcs when they're actually not necessary (e.g. on artifacts, societies and offmaps).

Gotta have The Old Gods for concubinage.  With no DLC loaded at all I can set a max nubmer of consorts to any amount and you still can't have any.

EDIT: I just started a new game, found a tribal catholic to play and verified that I couldn't have concubines.

EDIT2: I edited the save file from above and added in a concubine and moved her to my court.  From her character view, I am her man, but from my character view she doesn't even exist beyond being a random member of my court.

On 7/5/2018 at 7:15 PM, dudedude123 said:

2147149933_Screenshot2018-07-0415_07_27.thumb.png.2ec8e12d5a0f037b8bc0f8a847c8b921.png

So apperently something went wrong with my character being reveled as a scion of the night wolves, and I'm supposed to report this? 

Thank you.  I'll try to get that traced and then fixed.  

So I have that kind of problem:

Some traits from your mod just doesn't show up perfectly. I'm using NoxBestia Graphics, NoxDPA DarkWorldReborn Supplement (or something like that, I downloaded it within NDP), DWR 1.68, Ala's Body Mod and CK2+, other mods don't affect traits.

20180708192341_1.jpg

23 hours ago, AnkoFSB said:

So I have that kind of problem:

Some traits from your mod just doesn't show up perfectly. I'm using NoxBestia Graphics, NoxDPA DarkWorldReborn Supplement (or something like that, I downloaded it within NDP), DWR 1.68, Ala's Body Mod and CK2+, other mods don't affect traits.

20180708192341_1.jpg

Looks like you aren't using NDPA itself  You want to use NDPA and NDPA_DarkWorld_Compatability_Module.  The graphics is just a tool for other modders to use if they wish and is a built-in part of NDPA.

3 hours ago, NoxBestia said:

Looks like you aren't using NDPA itself  You want to use NDPA and NDPA_DarkWorld_Compatability_Module.  The graphics is just a tool for other modders to use if they wish and is a built-in part of NDPA.

I still have the same problem even with NDPA wthout any other mods.

41 minutes ago, AnkoFSB said:

I still have the same problem even with NDPA wthout any other mods.

Oh!  Yep, I never got around to making icons for the nox_hates_{kink} traits.  My apologies.  This is indeed a bug... or more precisely, and unfinished feature (but it might as well be a bug).

Nox's Risky Behaviour

WARNING: I will be writing about real-life medical stuff below.  I have debated about publicly discussing this or not, but I think y'all deserve a heads-up in case something unfortunate happens.

Spoiler

In the past, my risky behaviour was usually limited to the bedroom or a BDSM dungeon.  However, I have made the decision to take myself off of all my medications & supplements for an indeterminate time.  So no more antidepressants (they were failing me anyway), no more anti-ADD, no more blood-pressure meds, and so on.  Believe me, I am very well aware of the risks this puts me in.  But the damage these things have been causing to my quality of life (especially my creativity and sexuality) is more than I am willing to put up with any longer.  

After I have all of this crap out of my system and my body settles down, I'll reevaluate what, if any, I will return to taking.  In part, it is my hope that by doing this my creative output and my motivation to create will return to acceptable levels, which will be a boon for you all.

(At the time of posting, I am on my 3rd day since making this decision.)

On 7/4/2018 at 12:01 AM, NoxBestia said:

Try a game with just the 3 mods (DWR, NDPA, and the NDPA-DWR Compatibility module) and it should work.  If it does, then it will take trial and error to determine what other DWR sub-mod is conflicting with that function.  If you figure that out, then let me know and I might be able to do something to make it work in the future.

I've activated the mods you mentioned but no luck but for some reason my character can impregnate other women but herself 

On 7/12/2018 at 10:54 PM, NoxBestia said:

Nox's Risky Behaviour

WARNING: I will be writing about real-life medical stuff below.  I have debated about publicly discussing this or not, but I think y'all deserve a heads-up in case something unfortunate happens.

Reveal hidden contents

Well, that's a bit scary. I hope you'll feel better.