[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but I can't seem to get the newest version to work.  Even after a full clean install of this and DWR.  I don't get the splash screen on load or the game start options.  The DWR stuff works but none of NDPA does.  The previous version worked just fine so I'm not quite sure what's going on.

17 minutes ago, QSIS said:

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but I can't seem to get the newest version to work.  Even after a full clean install of this and DWR.  I don't get the splash screen on load or the game start options.  The DWR stuff works but none of NDPA does.  The previous version worked just fine so I'm not quite sure what's going on.

Yeah something is off. I cannot see any of the races or religions from NDPA in character designer. mod is installed correctly and boxes checked.

38 minutes ago, QSIS said:

20 minutes ago, Alaratt said:

Yeah something is off. I cannot see any of the races or religions from NDPA in character designer. mod is installed correctly and boxes checked.

Very strange.  I am unable to reproduce the issue.  The only things I can even think that would cause this are improper install and/or not deleting all of the old files and folders from both the main NDPA folder (../mod/NoxBestiasDarkestPerversionsAlone) as well as the Dark World compatibility patch folder (../mod/NoxDPA-DarkWorldReborn_Supplement).  I moved and renamed a LOT of stuff this time.  Also, I made the upload from the very files I am currently playing a test game with so it should be good. 

If you can't get it working, then tomorrow when I get home from work I'll download the version I uploaded tonight and do fresh install onto my laptop and see what it does.

14 minutes ago, NoxBestia said:

Very strange.  I am unable to reproduce the issue.  The only things I can even think that would cause this are improper install and/or not deleting all of the old files and folders from both the main NDPA folder (../mod/NoxBestiasDarkestPerversionsAlone) as well as the Dark World compatibility patch folder (../mod/NoxDPA-DarkWorldReborn_Supplement).  I moved and renamed a LOT of stuff this time.  Also, I made the upload from the very files I am currently playing a test game with so it should be good. 

If you can't get it working, then tomorrow when I get home from work I'll download the version I uploaded tonight and do fresh install onto my laptop and see what it does.

I put it in the mod folder same as always, and unless instructed to overwrite I always delete the old versions first, then fresh install. I will try again tho :smile:

Yeah no luck, back to Stranded Deep for me for a bit I guess

2 minutes ago, NoxBestia said:

improper install and/or not deleting all of the old files and folders from both the main NDPA folder (../mod/NoxBestiasDarkestPerversionsAlone) as well as the Dark World compatibility patch folder (../mod/NoxDPA-DarkWorldReborn_Supplement).

I had nuked the entire /mod directory and reinstalled everything from scratch from the start.  I also tried running it without DWR to see if it worked standalone and it didn't work either.  I do get a single unselectable option when right-clicking my character portrait labeled "NoxBeast" but that's the only evidence that the game recognizes that the mod exists at all.

I miss most descriptions when i add traits to my char for a new game. And most functions i tested don´t do anything. (Visit house of Discretions) Search a witchdoctor doesn´t work. Wasn´t able to build buildings yet because i havnt had the money^^.

35 minutes ago, QSIS said:

I had nuked the entire /mod directory and reinstalled everything from scratch from the start.  I also tried running it without DWR to see if it worked standalone and it didn't work either.  I do get a single unselectable option when right-clicking my character portrait labeled "NoxBeast" but that's the only evidence that the game recognizes that the mod exists at all.

42 minutes ago, Alaratt said:

I put it in the mod folder same as always, and unless instructed to overwrite I always delete the old versions first, then fresh install. I will try again tho :smile:

Problem Found.  My upload has a wrong .mod file.

EDIT: a corrected upload is available.

13 minutes ago, mirlo1 said:

I miss most descriptions when i add traits to my char for a new game. And most functions i tested don´t do anything. (Visit house of Discretions) Search a witchdoctor doesn´t work. Wasn´t able to build buildings yet because i havnt had the money^^.

40 minutes ago, QSIS said:

47 minutes ago, Alaratt said:

Make sure you are using "NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions Alone (0.0.1.0.0)_repaired.7z"

In add traits there are 3 times the traits. And only one has a description the other have no description. For expample humilation kink. First has descripten than 2 follow with

kink_humilation_top and kink_humilation_switch with no description. That is for all new traits. Employ_witchdoctor_desc and noone joins there come 2 dessicions but nothing happens.

2 hours ago, mirlo1 said:

In add traits there are 3 times the traits. And only one has a description the other have no description. For expample humilation kink. First has descripten than 2 follow with

kink_humilation_top and kink_humilation_switch with no description. That is for all new traits. Employ_witchdoctor_desc and noone joins there come 2 dessicions but nothing happens.

17 minutes ago, mirlo1 said:

Seems i miss all descriptions. I dont know if anyone else has that prob.

Some things (like the new voyeurism kink and the Rattus culture) don't have localisation updates yet.  In other cases, (the new childhood education, the _switch and _top kink localisation, and so on) I missed getting the updated files downloaded and converted from Google sheets into .csv files.  Expect a patch soon-ish.  Probably tonight for some of it.

12 minutes ago, mirlo1 said:

Sorry to make you work :-(

Don't be silly!  :smile:   I didn't have time to really test this one so I knew there were going to be a lot of issue with this release and I expected to have to deal with them.  I just didn't expect the HOD to completely be broken.

HOD worked for me. Tried the werewolf dungeon and got my nightkin lady pregnant with a werewolf. Only one I tried though. My biggest issue was in-heat spam. Everytime a nightwolf went into heat I would get 1 (or two sometimes) notification. There are a lot of nightwolves in my game. I went into heat myself twice while testing and first went good, but second time she went into heat, a little later got event saying she was getting hornier, then got the finished in-heat, then got the second...getting hornier event. The only other thing I noticed was the nox shopping intrigue decision had no effect.

I reinstalled all mods deleted the old before.

Now i have installed bigger_events, christianity mod 1.8, dw reborn 1.63, slavery expended, dw toska, and your 3 mod parts.

When i click on my charater protrait and click on visit house of discretions the menue opens. when i click on breed with werewolf the old message appears module not rdy yet. i dont know how you can use it?

P.s.: I diddn´t build the house in town (no money yet) but the menue exists when i right click on my character portait

27 minutes ago, Ultim said:

I have a question..

What files should I manually alter, in order to get rid of the futa trait, or at least lessen the chance of it appearing?

I do like the idea of the yiffic content, but futa is just not my thing.

Right now editing out futas will break the mod, and some roles can only be filled by hermaphrodites, such as the urban witchdoctor.  In the future I will have rules that let you control the amount of futas in the game.  I might even make some exceptions to roles that require futas when I make those rules. 

I believe @Herring has a sub-mod that can greatly reduce the amount of ones you get.  I hope this helps and I will keep your (and others) feedback regarding too much (or not enough) futas in the game in mind as I move forward.