Epic Video Game Music

• 1 month later...

The original Killzone with the Helghast march. I would say plenty more of soundtracks I love and enjoy, but this is the only one that comes from a FPS besides Halo that shines through and represents what the Helghast were in the best way possible. The very theme reflects the Helghast as a whole. The feeling of being cast out, of having lost everything, and to have rebuilt a whole "nation" and striking back to the ultimate enemy.

There are many other themes I can post, but this one is the one I feel like deserves some attention.

Epic for the sake of epicness... "In pursuit of Saren" from ME.

It's the theme during the final part when Sovereign enter the Citadel, that scene with that music it's something really epic, you even feel epic yourself.

Then there is Vigil theme also from ME.

That's a different epicness.

I'd say all the ME OST by the good old Jack Wall is excellent and totally epic.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes.

Run out of Likes again. This Likes quota thing is damn annoying!

Don't be a sad panda. I give you one to cheer you up!

Oh dear, you made me sad panda with that music.

So beautiful and nostalgic, I'm really tempted to give Oblivion a play after so many years... ^_^

You and me both. The only thing that is holding me back, is the modding. It takes hours for me to fix stuff as I want it. Something I just can't go through again. Not yet anyway.

You and me both. The only thing that is holding me back, is the modding. It takes hours for me to fix stuff as I want it. Something I just can't go through again. Not yet anyway.

You telling that to me, I'm exactly scared about that.

I loved this game even without mods, I never modded Oblivion. Now, after so many years, I find myself willing to do so and I've not the time for this, it could take me months to say the least. It took me one year to mod FO3 and NV the way I wanted and I've not done yet because there is always something to improve.

If I touch Oblivion and start modding... I just can't. Not now.