4 hours ago, Sangquinn said:

@MeoBuddie I use Luumia's Bod-E top and and an edit of RemusSirion's 09 Skin Overlay where I basically just removed the abs and softened that area out, I'll dm them to you if you'd like! Also, if you use MCCC, his Fitness number is at 100 and Fatness number is at 40.

YES PLEASE!! I always love to have different type of body in my game ?

Thank you so much!

Just about finished my Don Lothario makeover I've been working on. I've mostly based him on how he looked in the old Sims game (going by the fan wiki, because I haven't played the old ones), particularly the console version of Sims 2 where I think he looked most interesting (in addition to that I also used a couple of non-sims pictures as reference for the face). So in contrast to how he looks in base Sims 4, he's not nearly as muscular and in fact is quite thin, but I think I'm pretty happy with the result. 

Face.png.5f0133aeca4435990a2df453c56980a0.png     01.png.2653f35d4355fd81c75ae76904015cef.png     03.png.deccc5910bfe9cc1df57f3b8e9c16141.png

04.png.cfc1adf8183504a148acb2bc59691eb8.png

I'll upload him pretty soon, just as soon as I can gather together all the CC and such.