Share Screenies Of Your Male Sims! 

What does your definition of a hot male look like? I've being wanting to create some sims in The Sims 4 (great character creator and amazing CC community, btw!) and would like some inspirations! Looking for screenshots of your handsome/sexiest/cute? male sims you got! TS2/TS3/TS4 sims welcome! Oh and please try to keep images focused on the sims! (sex pics goes to the main stickied thread!) haha 

My 2 favorite male sims are my Chiss (from Star Wars) Sheikai Arlathan and Theron Shan (from SWTOR). They're my couple/family I play the most.

If you look up my EA/Origin gallery 'Sheikus' in-game you'll see my shared creations, I like making a lot of male celebrities (like Sam Witwer...*swoon*). I also make sure they're all cc-free when I share them.

post-184789-0-74976500-1484685352_thumb.png

post-184789-0-38106900-1484685410_thumb.png

post-184789-0-76421900-1484686017_thumb.png

post-184789-0-88041100-1484686059_thumb.png

post-184789-0-09674900-1484686087_thumb.png

post-184789-0-99051200-1484686111_thumb.png

post-184789-0-57965400-1484686144_thumb.png

I also make sure they're all cc-free when I share them.

I personally think Sims with too much cc are weird in S4, contrary to S3. S4 vanilla sims are ok and realistic cc such as hairstyles/skintones make it really terrible and bad.

The vanilla art style is not even close to be realistic so adding too much realism is meh. 

I personally think Sims with too much cc are weird in S4, contrary to S3. S4 vanilla sims are ok and realistic cc such as hairstyles/skintones make it really terrible and bad.

The vanilla art style is not even close to be realistic so adding too much realism is meh.

I use the Kijiko ultimate skin that makes the muscles more defined (without detracting from the art style) but the hairs I use still have the vanilla style. Most of my CC is clothing, hair styles, or eye colors. The eyes I use for my Chiss I recolored myself to be solid red.

I use the Kijiko ultimate skin that makes the muscles more defined (without detracting from the art style) but the hairs I use still have the vanilla style. Most of my CC is clothing, hair styles, or eye colors. The eyes I use for my Chiss I recolored myself to be solid red.

Pretty much like me, but I don't use kijiko skin anymore for some reasons tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello ! Do you know where i can find the submissive pose in the penulimate picture, please ? thank you !

You can find the pose here: http://beverlyallitsims.tumblr.com/tagged/my+s4cc/page/4

It is part of the set

• You have the right to remain silent •

post-1661186-0-40205000-1494372389_thumb.png

Hello ! Do you know where i can find the submissive pose in the penulimate picture, please ? thank you !

You can find the pose here: http://beverlyallitsims.tumblr.com/tagged/my+s4cc/page/4

It is part of the set

• You have the right to remain silent •

Thank you very much !