The Skyrim Slavers' Guild

OK' date=' cool. I can keep busy in the meantime :)

[/quote']

I have uploaded 3.0a Beta. Besides adapting to Skyrim 1.6 and adding a blend time option, I have fixed and improved both the generators. So I hope, whatever this (probably XP caused) problem is, we will get a better message. In case the problem still persists, and the message is still cryptic, I have included DEBUG versions for the tools. Maybe they give better location info.

Thanks for your help. :)

We can have the animation as a backdrop: I won't fade to black' date=' and you'll be able to see them through the box.

[/quote']

Good idea.

Yeah' date=' that is a good idea. That way we not only get to see the action first hand but we also get a play-by-play. Let's face it, the animations for Skyrim are good but they can't really convey a great deal.

[/quote']

I must admit, I'm surprised at how popular this idea is proving.

Could not get the quest to initiate. Got the appropriate dialogue from Hulda' date=' but it doesn't start any new quest... also says that there's a bounty letter I can check out, but I don't receive it and there's no further dialogue options. Reloaded and tried to get it from the Frostfruit Inn, instead, but same thing; Dialogue triggers, but no quest is given. (My quest list is pretty small, so even if it showed up out of order for some strange reason, it wouldn't be hard to find.)

[/quote']

Try that with the latest version. You Should get a "bum BUM-bum" and "Quest Started: Damsel In Distress" now. Chances are it was staring before, but the quest didn't announce because it was flagged as a miscellaneous quest.

Tried going to Valtheim' date=' just in case a quest was running but didn't show up in the list, but the door is locked and no person or item nearby has a key... I'm guessing the quest has to trigger for the person holding the key to be there and the quest simply isn't starting.

[/quote']

On the other hand, if the quest was running, the door should unlock automatically. What version was that, can I ask?

I've said it a dozen times before and I now say it again... "Doc' date=' you and your crew are the bomb!!!" keep up the excellent work, my lil' Vampi is finally starting to stir in her coffin ! :D

[/quote']

Good good. I hope she gets everything she's hoping for. Or should that be that you're hoping she gets? I get confused sometimes...

OK' date=' cool. I can keep busy in the meantime :)

[/quote']

I have uploaded 3.0a Beta. Besides adapting to Skyrim 1.6 and adding a blend time option, I have fixed and improved both the generators. So I hope, whatever this (probably XP caused) problem is, we will get a better message. In case the problem still persists, and the message is still cryptic, I have included DEBUG versions for the tools. Maybe they give better location info.

Thanks for your help. :)

OK, thanks. I'll check it out after I've had some breakfast and post the results here :)

[edit]

ERROR(2019): Temporary directory does not exist. Bad Installation?

I tried that just using the "unpack to an arbitrary location and copy in your files" approach, but the temp folder is there.

Any chance of persuading it to say which directory it isn't finding?

I tried that just using the "unpack to an arbitrary location and copy in your files" approach' date=' but the temp folder is there.

[/quote']

It's the tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Modders\temporary_logs. I did this on purpose, so I don't need to deal with figuring out where Skyrim is installed. Simply install the whole structure, and everything works. :)

I tried that just using the "unpack to an arbitrary location and copy in your files" approach' date=' but the temp folder is there.

[/quote']

It's the tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Modders\temporary_logs. I did this on purpose, so I don't need to deal with figuring out where Skyrim is installed. Simply install the whole structure, and everything works. :)

No joy, I'm afraid.

1: opened file FNIS_Behavior_3_0a_BETA_-11811-.7z

2: copied data folder into E:\games\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim

3: Navigated to E:\games\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Modders

4: double clicked GenerateFNISforModders_DEBUG.exe

5: E:\games\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Modders\temporary_logs does exist and is writable by me.

Same error.

Are you sure that is the folder causing the problem? I know a lot of system temp folders and the like got moved around between XP and win7. If you access them with the API there isn't a problem, but if you hard code the path it will break every time. If you print out the path from the exception, you know for sure what's raising it.

[edit]

The other possibility would be if it wasn't the leaf directory that was causing the problem, but somewhere higher up the stem. Is it worth checking to see if you assumed a standard installation path for Steam? I installed it to the E: drive, so that could be the problem.

Yeah' date=' that is a good idea. That way we not only get to see the action first hand but we also get a play-by-play. Let's face it, the animations for Skyrim are good but they can't really convey a great deal.

[/quote']

I must admit, I'm surprised at how popular this idea is proving.

I quite like the idea as well. They're very good at adding that sort of detail that would be extremely difficult and time consuming to animate. It would be awesome for them to be fully animated, but unless you have pixar enlisted, fully choreographed and unique animations for each encounter is probably too much work :P . Some of the later sexout tryouts started adding text to the encounters, and it added a lot more to each scene.

The other possibility would be if it wasn't the leaf directory that was causing the problem' date=' but somewhere higher up the stem. Is it worth checking to see if you assumed a standard installation path for Steam? I installed it to the E: drive, so that could be the problem.

[/quote']

No, it's not a higher dir, because I placed the tools under Data/tools just because I wanted to avoid all the hazzle with finding the install dir, and made everything relative.

The dir I'm looking for is "temporary_logs\". So MAYBE this backslash is too much for XP. But I doubt that, because I'm using the same code in the user generator as well, and you said that worked. So I added a little bit of test code to check both, with and without backslash. And also what is your current directory. The following is the complete code up to the one and only place where 2019 is raised.

And here is the test exe: http://www.mediafire.com/?eubfspt4nbd3fpf

Sub Main()
       On Error GoTo Errhandler

Dim AnimListFile, MyFNISBehaviorName, MyFNISBehaviorNameXML, params() As String

If Strings.Left(Environment.CurrentDirectory, 7) = "C:\User" Then
           'ChDir("c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Modders")
       End If

' Select a mod specific Animation List
       With OpenFileDialog1
           .Filter = "FNIS File List (" + AnimListName + ")|" + AnimListName + "|Alle Dateien (*.*)|*.*"
           .FilterIndex = 1
           .InitialDirectory = PathToAnimation
           .Title = "Select FNIS Animation List of your mod"
           .ShowDialog()
           AnimListFile = .FileName.ToString()
           If AnimListFile = "" Then Exit Sub
       End With

With My.Computer.FileSystem
           ' delete existing temporary files
           If .FileExists(FNISUserLog) Then .DeleteFile(FNISUserLog)

' TEST TEST
           Dim s1 As String = Environment.CurrentDirectory
           MsgBox("Current Dir: " + s1 + " PathToTempLog: " + PathToTempLog)

Dim s2 As String = Strings.Left(PathToTempLog, Len(PathToTempLog) - 1)
           If .DirectoryExists(s2) Then
               MsgBox("Exists: " + s2)
           Else
               MsgBox("Does not exist: " + s2)
           End If

If .DirectoryExists(PathToTempLog) Then
               MsgBox("Exists: " + PathToTempLog)
           Else
               MsgBox("Does not exist: " + PathToTempLog)
           End If
           ' TEST TEST END

' Create Log File
           If Not .DirectoryExists(PathToTempLog) Then Err.Raise(2019)
           LogFile = oFS.CreateTextFile(FNISUserLog, False)

No' date=' it's not a higher dir, because I placed the tools under Data/tools just because I wanted to avoid all the hazzle with finding the install dir, and made everything relative.

[/quote']

Hmmm... it's looking for the temp folder in

Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SSG_SecundasWatch

Which is the folder where my idle definitions live, rather than

Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Modders

Which is where the exe lives. I'm not sure how it comes to see the current dir in that location, unless you're doing a chdir before evaluating the current directory of course. But that's definitely what's happening.

As proof, if I create the temporary_logs folder in Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SSG_SecundasWatch then the program gets a bit further, crashing out (presumably for the same reason) with

ERROR(2001): templates\FNIS_Behavior_Template.txt does not exist

By way of further support, here's some screenshots of the process

Well, I've been following this mod for a while, so I figured I'd try out the first real version of it. Most of my experience went well, but two things caught my attention.

First of all, Fus Ro Doh didn't want to cooperate sometimes. Some of the unvoiced lines scrolled super fast and others didn't. It's probably because I'm running 1.6 + updated SKSE. Hopefully the modder who made it will update it soon.

The other thing I noticed was the spelling of organization showing up as organisation. Is that a British spelling? Maybe it's not wrong and it just stuck out at me because I'm American. If so, just ignore my babbling and move on. :P

With one thing being out of the SSG team's control and the other being nitpicking, I'm looking forward to where the mod goes from here. You guys are doing great!

First of all' date=' Fus Ro Doh didn't want to cooperate sometimes. Some of the unvoiced lines scrolled super fast and others didn't. It's probably because I'm running 1.6 + updated SKSE. Hopefully the modder who made it will update it soon.

[/quote']

I think it's probably my doing, tbh. It seems it's not enough to just ship without voice files. I need to record a segment (be it ever so short) generate a lip file, save the wav, and then delete the voice files. After which Fuz Ro D'oh seems to work.

Which is a lot more work than I expected, so maybe it is all down to version mismatches. Anyway, I'm fixing 'em as I find them, and trying to take a bit more care in the recording from here on in.

The other thing I noticed was the spelling of organization showing up as organisation. Is that a British spelling? Maybe it's not wrong and it just stuck out at me because I'm American. If so' date=' just ignore my babbling and move on. :P

[/quote']

Yeah, brit spelling. It just doesn't look right to me with a "z". That said, there's an argument for just letting the spell checker have its own way, I suppose.

With one thing being out of the SSG team's control and the other being nitpicking' date=' I'm looking forward to where the mod goes from here. You guys are doing great!

[/quote']

Thanks! I must admit, I am a lot happier than I was a couple of weeks ago.

Hmmm... it's looking for the temp folder in

Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SSG_SecundasWatch

Which is the folder where my idle definitions live' date=' rather than

Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Modders

Which is where the exe lives. I'm not sure how it comes to see the current dir in that location, unless you're doing a chdir before evaluating the current directory of course. But that's definitely what's happening.

Now it makes sense. The OpenFileDialog basically is the only difference in the setup between modder generator and user generator. And apparantly your XP/.net changes the current directory by mistake, while my win7/.net leaves it unchanged, as it should be. Ok, easy to work-around. Thanks to you we found the bug before release.

I made an update where I change and restor the current dir around Openfiledialog. Should work now for you, too.

Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?d3b6xqja3666a9j

Thanks again. :D

can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong,

I got teh FNIS 2.1

I got Fuz R'oh D-oh

I also skse 1_05_06

and I also got the file that he uploaded

and I then used nexus mod manager to install all of them

and when I go to Haulda, the new dialogue isn't there, I also went to the inns listed, but still couldn't get teh new dialogue.

What am I doing wrong?

and also what does the new dialogue say, and who do I go and talk to to get the new dialogue?

You're welcome. That seems to work without problems now :)

can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong' date='

I got teh FNIS 2.1

I got Fuz R'oh D-oh

I also skse 1_05_06

and I also got the file that he uploaded

and I then used nexus mod manager to install all of them

and when I go to Haulda, the new dialogue isn't there, I also went to the inns listed, but still couldn't get teh new dialogue.

[/quote']

open the console and type sqv ssg_mq_01 and see what it says.

if it says the quest is running then check the innkeepers again. If it says it isn't running, try going into the bannered mare and coming back out. If it's still not running, let me know.

If it says no such quest, or words to that effect, it means the mod isn't loaded and you need to check the mod manager and make sure SSG_SecundasWatch.esp is ticked.

What am I doing wrong?

and also what does the new dialogue say' date=' and who do I go and talk to to get the new dialogue?

[/quote']

It'll be one of the barkeeps. So that's Ognar rather than Delphine in the Sleeping Giant, for instance. The dialogue option is along the lines of "so what's happening? anything interesting going on?" and you'll get a reply of "haven't you heard? bandits kidnapped a local farmgirl. I've got a bounty letter you can take..."

You're welcome. That seems to work without problems now :)

... Although I am having problems after our heroine comes out of her tied-to-the table pose. She's stands up' date=' but gets stuck in the semi-t pose and thereafter follows me around without moving, like she's on castors.

I didn't have this issue with 2.1, but I have tweaked some code since. I'll try restoring 2.1 and see if it goes away

[edit']

Confimed: problem only occurs with FNIS 3

[edit]

Full animation list below. The cyclic SSG_TableTied is the idle to keep bonny bent over the table. The acyclic SSG_TableTied_StandUp makes her stand up and (I was expecting) drops her back into normal behavior afterwards. But it seems to stick on 3.0a

The file tiedtable.hkx is a copy of the both cases FNISa040.hkx used in 2.1, so the problem's unlikely to be there.

'
' does a leading comment help
'
b SSG_TableTied tiedtable.hkx
b SSG_TableFuck_m tiedtablefuck_m.hkx
b SSG_TableFuck_f tiedtablefuck_f.hkx
b -a SSG_TableTied_StandUp tiedtablestandup.hkx

Hello, I'm new here, just quietly hovering and watching and noticed this mod pretty quickly, having watched it for a time now and am loving the look of it....Just sorting out my sex mods on my NMM and planning to add this mod very soon after...looking forward to it...:D....thank you DocClox.

I do have a couple of questions though, that 'Fuz Ro Dah' mod appears to be obselete and also states it's incompatible with the Skyrim 1.6 update anyway...which i have....is there an alternative?....Also, am I able to hook this mod into my NMM?

I also had an idea I thought may interest you....one of the mods on Nexus now is a Werewolf Re-texture with a rather impressive doggie boner....his boner seems such a waste as it is now, but certainly would be a terrifying visage if the Dovahkin had a choice of using this form when forcing himself of the slaves....just a thought.

The file tiedtable.hkx is a copy of the both cases FNISa040.hkx used in 2.1' date=' so the problem's unlikely to be there.

'
' does a leading comment help
'
b SSG_TableTied tiedtable.hkx
b SSG_TableFuck_m tiedtablefuck_m.hkx
b SSG_TableFuck_f tiedtablefuck_f.hkx
b -a SSG_TableTied_StandUp tiedtablestandup.hkx

[/quote']

Try setting the Tf option (IdleForceDefaultState)

b -a,Tf SSG_TableTied_StandUp tiedtablestandup.hkx

It'll be one of the barkeeps. So that's Ognar rather than Delphine in the Sleeping Giant' date=' for instance. The dialogue option is along the lines of "so what's happening? anything interesting going on?" and you'll get a reply of "haven't you heard? bandits kidnapped a local farmgirl. I've got a bounty letter you can take..."

[/quote']

I've that quest but when i help the NPC of quest they ask me "help her or fuck her". I select "fuck her" and it only show a dialogue not have any animation sex. My character is girl. ( My english is bad sorry about that ^^! ). Then i see guy and i told with him. Then i've a quest come back the DragonSearch and told with Jarl. when i finish it nothing happens.

I do have a couple of questions though' date=' that 'Fuz Ro Dah' mod appears to be obselete and also states it's incompatible with the Skyrim 1.6 update anyway...which i have....is there an alternative?....Also, am I able to hook this mod into my NMM?

[/quote']

I did a bit of reading about this.

Beth included a default pause for voiceless dialogue in the 1.6 patch. That would make F-R-D obsolete if it worked right. Sadly it's bugged and appears to be the cause of the random skips we're seeing.

F-R-D itself broke due to the 1.6 update, so it's not doing anythign at the moment. shadeMe is working to fix it right now, but no ETA.

The only other thing to do is to try and bring forward the voice acting and get some voice files in place. I'll look at that shortly.

I also had an idea I thought may interest you....one of the mods on Nexus now is a Werewolf Re-texture with a rather impressive doggie boner....his boner seems such a waste as it is now' date=' but certainly would be a terrifying visage if the Dovahkin had a choice of using this form when forcing himself of the slaves....just a thought.

[/quote']

That is definitely on the cards. Along with a hircine quest to hunt down and impregnate a number of females, remaining trapped in were-form until you complete the hunt.

Try setting the Tf option (IdleForceDefaultState)

b -a,Tf SSG_TableTied_StandUp tiedtablestandup.hkx

That sounds sensible. I'm away from my dev box until friday night' date=' but I'll get back to you when I've had a chance to test it.

I've that quest but when i help the NPC of quest they ask me "help her or fuck her". I select "fuck her" and it only show a dialogue not have any animation sex. My character is girl. ( My english is bad sorry about that ^^! )

You should get popup text at the moment. Animated sex is coming, but not here yet.

Thank you for the reply Doc....appreciated...:-)

If you don't mind, I do have another question....Will the Dovahkin be able to pick his own targets, such as concentrating on Bandits, Thalmor, Necromancer, etc... rather than having to follow a quest formula of now you must capture a Forsworn, Citizen, Soldier, etc...?

I don't mind playing something of a b*stard, but am hoping it wouldn't take playing a complete b*stard to run this quest.

If you don't mind' date=' I do have another question....Will the Dovahkin be able to pick his own targets, such as concentrating on Bandits, Thalmor, Necromancer, etc... rather than having to follow a quest formula of now you must capture a Forsworn, Citizen, Soldier, etc...?

[/quote']

To an extent. Once you've been through Damsel In Distress you'll be able to take your own captives. You'll get perks and skills and equipment to help if you keep on with the SSG questline (and also to a lesser extent on the abolitionist line). So if you want to just mess around in the early stages of the quest, harvesting forsworn and dark mages and teaching them proper manners, that should be fine. I know I intend to do quite a lot of that myself.

But to progress the story, and to advance in the guild, you'll need to acquire some specific targets. As in Birthday Girl, for instance, which kicks off with a rich young nerd who refuses to accept that his childhood sweetheart might not want to marry him ...

I don't mind playing something of a b*stard' date=' but am hoping it wouldn't take playing a complete b*stard to run this quest.

[/quote']

Well, the guild are bad guys, no question about it. And you're going to have to do some bad things in the guild's service. But I want there to be some leeway in how bad you are.

Of course, it won't do to look too soft, either :)

If you don't mind' date=' I do have another question....Will the Dovahkin be able to pick his own targets, such as concentrating on Bandits, Thalmor, Necromancer, etc... rather than having to follow a quest formula of now you must capture a Forsworn, Citizen, Soldier, etc...?

[/quote']

To an extent. Once you've been through Damsel In Distress you'll be able to take your own captives. You'll get perks and skills and equipment to help if you keep on with the SSG questline (and also to a lesser extent on the abolitionist line). So if you want to just mess around in the early stages of the quest, harvesting forsworn and dark mages and teaching them proper manners, that should be fine. I know I intend to do quite a lot of that myself.

I have a Dark Elf Character that was a House Dres Slaver during the time period of Morrowind. In Oblivion, after Slavery was abolished he left his homeland in disgust, and has been a wanderer for the 200 years since then. He hates everyone, even his own race. But especially Khajeet and Argonians, hes got it out for them. So I expect a lot of his focus will be on capturing them. :P

Edit: Also, any chance of the abolistionist line being a reorganized Twin Lamps? (The abolitionist faction from Morrowind)

[/quote']

But to progress the story, and to advance in the guild, you'll need to acquire some specific targets. As in Birthday Girl, for instance, which kicks off with a rich young nerd who refuses to accept that his childhood sweetheart might not want to marry him ...

I don't mind playing something of a b*stard' date=' but am hoping it wouldn't take playing a complete b*stard to run this quest.

[/quote']

Well, the guild are bad guys, no question about it. And you're going to have to do some bad things in the guild's service. But I want there to be some leeway in how bad you are.

Of course, it won't do to look too soft, either :)

Thank you for the reply again...:)...I may have to make a new Dovahkin to complete the quest by the sounds of it....My primary Dovahkin would want to kill the young fellow instead for being such a sh*thead...:)...Have already been trying to think of reasons why he would rape the Damsel instead of releasing her, though he is already prone to rape....those he thinks deserve no less though....Thalmor and Bandits are his favorite targets.

Speaking of which, if you or anybody else are interested....Using both the nexus mods 'Lydia's Sex Show' and 'Mercy' together allows something like rape to occur, just without the hysterics and dialog....'Mercy' is a mod that makes the opponent stop attacking if they have yielded.

Yup, I wouldn't expect too soft...there's nothing soft about 'slavery'...just a matter of degree's in treatment of the slaves...aka, he won't be beating them senseless for the hell of it.

Thank you for the reply again...:)...I may have to make a new Dovahkin to complete the quest by the sounds of it....My primary Dovahkin would want to kill the young fellow instead for being such a sh*thead...:)...Have already been trying to think of reasons why he would rape the Damsel instead of releasing her' date=' though he is already prone to rape....those he thinks deserve no less though....Thalmor and Bandits are his favorite targets.

[/quote']

Yeah, my PCs tend toward the viewpoint that by attacking him they forfeited any right to decent treatment.

Yup' date=' I wouldn't expect too soft...there's nothing soft about 'slavery'...just a matter of degree's in treatment of the slaves...aka, he won't be beating them senseless for the hell of it.

[/quote']

Again, I'm a fan of using pleasure to break the slave's resistance, and applying pain only rarely to reinforce her limits. I mean, I want to set it up so that whipping slaves bloody will also work, and some approaches are going to work better than others with specific slaves. But, yeah, brutality shouldn't be mandatory. For given defintions of "brutality" anyway :)

I open the console and type sqv ssg_mq_01 and see what it says. It say it is running but I can't find any new mission mark in my map or my quest list.

What should I do?

If it's running at stage zero, that means that somewhere in Whiterun Hold an innkeepher has a bounty letter that gives you the quest. You won't get a marker until you talk to the innkeeper in question and get the letter.

Hulda is probably your best bet, but check the other inns as well. One of them will have a conversation option along the lines of "so what's happening? anything interesting?"

Just like to say it worked fine for me although i couldn't get the quest from the hulda because of some sort of conflict with "The house of sin" mod.

Also after you complete the quest that you get from the sleeping giant in riverwood when do they contact you or is that coming later on from update's etc?