[Tutorial] Building DD items in BodySlide NMM/MO

2 hours ago, Reaper121 said:

I still can't get bodyslide to run through a batch build without crash to desktop.

Disclaimer: I know next to nothing about BS.

BS sometimes locks up when I batch build but doesn't CTD.

All this is guess work.

Make sure you are using the 64-bit .exe (assuming you have a 64-bit OS).

Try batch-building a different set.

Try building the problem set individually.

Check the support thread for BS

Check the support thread for the set which is causing the problem.

I'm having some difficulty building for CBBE.

I'm using the Slim to Curvy preset for the SE version of CBBE

However, the harness item clips into the stomach of females.

I've batch built everything, so I'm not sure if it's a SE issue or I'm doing something wrong.

Also, the presets show both "Slim-to-Curvy" and "Slim-to-Curvy(outfit)"

I've been using the regular one (since the outfit one is like... as if there's a bra underneath? for dresses and stuff.)

**Edit: I tried using the regular "slim" body as well.

I think this may have something to do with the fact that CBBE for Special Edition has more vertices than Legendary Edition.

I don't think DD for SE, or at least the CBBE sliders for it, have been updated to reflect that fact.

I am having the hardest time figuring my issue out. The issue is (I think) that certain Devices make female hands totally invisible. Not only this but *some* of the others are invisible (if properly placed). The only things that work for sure are the harness gag, and the ankle cuffs, however I suspect the ankle cuffs are the issue with the hands some how. Reasoning being female all have hands whether clothed or not, however when they are enslaved (via Slaverun) their attire changes to the ankle chains and no hands. I have built the bodies no less than 4 times, and I have seen "no no you have to build the outfits too" but I am unsure of exactly how to do so as the DD outfits do not show up as a group that I can select. 

EDIT: I believe it is the mittens and the ankle sections of the chain harness doing it but I am still unsure how to fix

• 1 month later...

Im using Vortex to manage mods. I have tried this solution many times, even exporting them to a seperate folder then moving/overwriting manually and the dvices are STILL invisible. I have all of the required files in their most up to date versions. As far as relevant plugins, they are

DDa 3

DDi 4.2

DDx 4.2

Captured Dreams CD 1 & 2 Ver 4.15

The body and the sliders load just fine, but the devices are STILL invisible even after building...

• 1 month later...

As a new player of Skyrim, I am not familiar with this tools. My concern is about the "build" function. I used it, but when I click "build" button, it created "femalebody_0.nif" and "femalebody_1.nif" file and covered my current body at Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\. My current body was changed......

I am using "HDT-ALL-IN ONE 4.0" to create HDT vagina. I like my current body and I don't want to change it. If I use "build" button in BodySlide, I am afraid my current body will be re-covered by new body again. So my question is if I use "batch build" function in BodySlide, will it re-covers my current body? How can it resolve the body gone issue for DD without affect my current body?

Thank a lot!

• 2 months later...
On 12/11/2018 at 5:42 PM, Ankahet said:

Im using Vortex to manage mods. I have tried this solution many times, even exporting them to a seperate folder then moving/overwriting manually and the dvices are STILL invisible. I have all of the required files in their most up to date versions. As far as relevant plugins, they are

DDa 3

DDi 4.2

DDx 4.2

Captured Dreams CD 1 & 2 Ver 4.15

The body and the sliders load just fine, but the devices are STILL invisible even after building...

I had the same issue until I found this thread: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6638346-bodyslide-and-outfit-studio-using-it-on-vortex/page-4)

Apparently when Vortex creates the shortcut it defaults the "Start In" option to start in a different folder than it should, so you have to manually direct it into the correct one instead. It will look something like this: [Drive Letter / Path]:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide

Spoiler

Untitled.png.259199605a0c8a1aa9402163889218d9.png

Once you start BodySlide you can check if it worked by clicking on the Batch Build button and then looking at the list of outfits that will be modified. If it worked it will include the DD outfits (those that start with DDA or DDX) even before it actually builds them.

Spoiler

Untitled1.thumb.png.6b533ce37748fe2a65d488f01fb581b8.png

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, pokeguy3000 said:

Followed the guide- but cannot get the stuff to show up in bodyslide when i hit batch build any info?

Using NMM and installed it under UUNP

Its the hobble dresses/catsuits that dont show up

Some DD items don't show up in the DD group of items. You have to Body Slide Build the Miscellaneous group as well.

1 minute ago, pokeguy3000 said:

How can i get those to show up then? what option on bodyslide to get the miscallenous section to show up.

I'm sorry that I'm not at home where I could use my tools but I will do the best that I can.

If you look at the image below it shows the BodySlide groups. They come as a pulldown (which is unfortunately obscured in this screenshot). However, you will note that the last group is listed as Unassigned (what I incorrectly referred to as Miscellaneous). This group, along with the DD groups need to be ticked for all DD articles to show up.

357159839_Screenshot(36)j.jpg.6e717d70344d5bfa2fb5a4b9bb91fd75.jpg

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

I'm sorry that I'm not at home where I could use my tools but I will do the best that I can.

If you look at the image below it shows the BodySlide groups. They come as a pulldown (which is unfortunately obscured in this screenshot). However, you will note that the last group is listed as Unassigned (what I incorrectly referred to as Miscellaneous). This group, along with the DD groups need to be ticked for all DD articles to show up.

357159839_Screenshot(36)j.jpg.6e717d70344d5bfa2fb5a4b9bb91fd75.jpg

http://prntscr.com/nichbi

http://prntscr.com/nicheu thats all i have under my lists.

10 minutes ago, pokeguy3000 said:

http://prntscr.com/nichbi

http://prntscr.com/nicheu thats all i have under my lists.

And that's why I apologized - because that picture is less than ideal. The list you pulled down is the one on the left of Bodyslide. This pulldown menu is in the center and the fact that it is a pulldown may not be immediately obvious. It says something about groups though.

15 hours ago, pokeguy3000 said:

thats all i have under my lists.

you opened the wrong drop down menu

check on Psalams picture, the window he opened is from "choose Groups"

thats next to the magnifying glass

if you open that one select all the DD stuff and batchbuild it (DDx are the hobble dresses)

for any DD rope bondage items you have to check "unassigned" and batch build all DD related entries there

• 1 month later...

I followed the tutorial but I still get the same issue...

No matter how many times I build bodies and outfits, no matter which preset, the outfits never fit. They look like I put the hip slider at 300% and stupid bombshells instead of boobs. The bodies are working on every other piece of armor but DD does what it pleases...

Another thing that is weird: I can't see textures on the body or on the armors when opening them in BS or Outfit Studio. And the sliders CBBE morphs from Racemenu affect the clothes and not the body.

1 minute ago, Thost said:

I followed the tutorial but I still get the same issue...

No matter how many times I build bodies and outfits, no matter which preset, the outfits never fit. They look like I put the hip slider at 300% and stupid bombshells instead of boobs. The bodies are working on every other piece of armor but DD does what it pleases...

Another thing that is weird: I can't see textures on the body or on the armors when opening them in BS or Outfit Studio. And the sliders CBBE morphs from Racemenu affect the clothes and not the body.

Would it be possible for you to load a picture (they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words"). Having said that, did you look at the more recent posts that Donttouchmethere and I put on here explaining that you need to batch build ALL the groups including unassigned?

Here are some screenshots, for no reason now the butt and boobs are kind of okay (I didn't run BS at all between the two times I loaded my save) but still huge hip bones and no belly... You can clearly see that it's nothing like the body showed in Bodyslide.

Also the gags only fit at times during sex animations. I tried disabling everything affecting the character's face but it's still clipping into the face. 

And I did select the unassigned group when building outfits.

P.S: I need reduced blood splatter lol

BS.jpg

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

10 minutes ago, Thost said:

Here are some screenshots, for no reason now the butt and boobs are kind of okay (I didn't run BS at all between the two times I loaded my save) but still huge hip bones and no belly... You can clearly see that it's nothing like the body showed in Bodyslide.

Also the gags only fit at times during sex animations. I tried disabling everything affecting the character's face but it's still clipping into the face. 

And I did select the unassigned group when building outfits.

P.S: I need reduced blood splatter lol

BS.jpg

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

I'm sorry I'm not at home where I could pull your picture out and mark on it. You do realize that in your bodyslide image there is considerably more detail further down (it has a vertical slider next to the horizontal sliders just like LL has on this thread) and that what you want to change is further down.

Yes I know I can scroll down on Bodyslide, the issue I have is exclusively with Devious Devices. Every single other piece of equipment fits perfectly.

So I guess building the outfits works with vanilla armors (I also have the legendary armors bikini mod) but for some reason not on DD...

• 1 month later...

Hi! I have one question about creating a mod of the contents in the overwrite folder. I have never emptied my overwrite folder as I should have done a long time ago. So therefore I have a lot of different filesfrom different mods in my overwrite folder, mostly meshes built in bodyslide and some SKSE things and FNIS output. My question is, is it safe to create a mod out of all those different files or would this mess up my game? I have the same problem as stated earlier with the invisible devices and I want to make it work, but I'm afraid to create a mod of all the files in my overwrite folder. And I don't know exactly which files goes where so I haven't used drag and drop. 

• 4 months later...

I'm seriously confused, i've tried everything so far i can think of, but my fking body is still invisible. been at it for 3-4 hours now and it still dosen't work..I just cant get it working! 

I bet its something super simple i've missed, i'm REALLY bad at making mods work but PLEASE HELP ME, i can see my head and my feet, but my body is just GONE and invisible, i can see the armbinder too..GOD DAMNIT!

I'm using UUNP ..

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/5/2017 at 5:33 AM, Morferous said:
  • Run Batch build.

NMM users

• Done. Close BodySlide.

I just wanted to view the files that were built with the batch process, but I'm unable to find them. Bodyslide goes through a long list of files, but never reports where they are. Can anyone tell me where I can find them? Thanks for your help!